The Therapist's Intimate Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she telephoned, the receptionist told Louise that Dr. Wilson was with a patient and it was about an hour before the doctor returned her call. "Yes, Louise, and did we have a rather nasty-looking liner in those sweet pants of yours this morning?" she inquired, sounding almost playful.

Louise was actually taken aback for a moment by the doctor's precise description of the liner and responded, "Yes, the liner was"—gosh, she realized how weird it was for her, in view of her therapy specialty, to sound like a patient—"filled with the dark red clumps and clots and stuff."

"Another day or so and you'll be all cleaned out and ready for action," Beth assured her over the phone, leaving Louise wondering just what sort of action she might have in mind.

"Please call me in about two days, sweetie, and I'll hope you'll be able to tell me your liner is totally clean then. Bye now," Beth ended and rang off.

Louise managed to get dressed, complete with fresh pantyliner in her panties, and went off to her clinic for the day. She was wondering how she could manage to wait until the next appointment with Beth Wilson. The doctor represented everything Louise had longed for—the confidence and easy attitude that she was doing something that really helped people. But more than that, just thinking about the delicious Dr. Wilson made Louise get all wet down between her legs. She realized that this was something new for her and she was not at all unhappy about it. It was slightly embarrassing, of course, for her to realize that her juices would be discernible by Dr. Wilson when she examined the pantyliners.

Turning to her own office and patients, Louise saw that she was scheduled to have another woman coming in within the hour. The experience the other day with Kathy led her to begin to recognize the effect she had on these women with their very intimate, embarrassing problems. Not only did they come to Louise's clinic in the hope of a cure, or at the least, improvement in the problem from which they suffered, but many of them saw Louise as the dominant feminine figure they needed to bring some order to their lives.

The next patient, Anne Williams, suffered from anal sphincter control problems, which was one of Louise's specialty areas, in that she had been specifically trained to deal with these ailments. She had diagnosed Anne's sphincter weakness as relatively mild, so she proceeded to alter her diet and gradually expect her to show increased ability to control the key muscle groups. Anne had become accustomed to wearing thick underpants and sometimes even plastic pants so that involuntary release of feces would not interfere with her day-to-day activities. Louise had been weaning her from this reliance by requiring her to exercise the sphincter often and then to gradually try to retain her bowel movements for longer spans of time.

Anne was given a small book in which Louise would enter the goal for the day or week and then write in how Anne had performed. Anne had now reached the point where Louise monitored her performance by having her wear pantyliners in her panties, which were now regular panties instead of the heavy-duty or plastic ones. Louise thought how strange it was that she herself was now keeping track of her own pantyliners.

Louise entered the examining room clad in her green uniform with white apron. She smiled as she greeted Anne and instructed her to remove her skirt and then lower her panties so Louise could examine the liner. "I would also like to see your book, please, Anne," Louise added.

Anne complied with the direction and Louise thought about how attractive the suburban matron was. She stood 5-7 in her stocking feet and had lovely light sandy hair that complemented her complexion. Louise also noticed that her bush was also sandy-colored and trimmed quite neatly.

"Now before I review your book, Anne," Louise began, "I know you have been waiting to defecate until you got here. Did you take the medication I gave you that was intended to slow your system?"

Anne quietly nodded that she had indeed done so and that she had not had a bowel movement yet today.

"That's really good, isn't it?" Louise asked and Anne again nodded, making it clear that now she was feeling an imminent need to let her sphincter open in the rear.

"Get up on the table, Anne, so I can see what's going on in your bottom," Louise said rather offhandedly and the woman, with a bit of embarrassment mounted the table and lay on her stomach, with her buttocks high in the air, spread for Louise to examine deep in between them.

Louise took her small examining light and held the crinkly anal opening open. She then inserted her finger very very gently and felt a hard mass inside. She re-inserted her finger, this time with some very liquid lubricant that she softly squeezed up into Anne's back passage.

"Anne, you clearly need to go but I want to show you how to do this and not harm your recovering muscle," she said, calmly. She took her finger out and said to Anne, "I've inserted some very effective lubricant. It will be of great help in allowing your movement to come out without you having any need to strain. Now, just relax the sphincter and above all, do not push or strain. That will harm the delicate muscle. Just let the mass pass and it will come out. It will hurt just a bit because it is large and seems to be wide in girth."

Anne lay on the table and her legs drooped down over the edge as Louise placed a pan beneath her crotch. "Now don't worry about what happens when it comes out because I am all ready here for it to go into the container," Louise reassured her.

Finally, after several minutes, the mass began to emerge through Anne's little anal ring. It was large and quite wide and Louise reminded Anne, "Now, don't strain, don't push it, just let it come out." Louise watched as the large long movement came out and finally dropped into the pan.

Anne's face was expressing her embarrassment at both having this woman watch her defecate and at the obvious smell of the movement in the pan now that it was exposed to air. Louise acted as if this had been the most normal thing in the world for her to witness, which it now was. She allowed Anne to look at the movement before taking the pan to the toilet for disposal.

Turning to the book Anne had handed to Louise, Louise observed that Anne had entered her performance for the past week. The entries reported that she had managed to stay clean for as long as six hours, which Louise regarded as a fine achievement. However, on two occasions, she had soiled her liner after only two hours.

"Anne, you have been doing very well. Some of your clean times have run as long as six hours and I'm quite pleased," Louise stated, professionally. "But what happened on those two times where you soiled after only two hours?"

Anne's face reddened and she seemed to be trying to maintain her composure. "Miss Bellman," she began, which of course was somewhat demeaning as she was several years older than Louise, "I had to run out on those days to pick up the kids and I guess I wasn't doing my exercises as regularly then."

Louise put on a stern look and affected a disturbed tone. "You do need to avoid doing that, Anne. We have seen that you are capable of making progress as long as you apply yourself." Anne by now was feeling very childish and humiliated by Louise's review of her conduct.

"I think I will need to apply some discipline, Anne, for those two soiling incidents. It will not be severe but I've found that it is often necessary as a part of my treatment to make sure the patient focuses on what's important," Louise declared.

Anne visibly shuddered and asked, plaintively, "Discipline? You mean physical, like you will spank me or something?"

"Yes, Anne," Louise replied evenly, "but I've found in instances like yours that I prefer to use a more focused punishment to focus your attention. Please bend across the examining table now as I shall give you two strokes of the cane on your bare buttocks."

"Oh, Miss Bellman, the cane...at my age?" Anne asked, in a little voice that belied her status as mother of teenagers.

"I've found that it leads to my patients' focusing on their necessary exercising," Louise responded, giving no ground.

Anne saw that she was defeated and bent her torso, bare from the waist down, across the table. Louise walked behind her and with the tip of the thin cane, probed between her legs to urge her to open them. Louise allowed her to spread her legs so that Louise was gazing at her hair visible from her mons and vulval fig that protruded right through to the rear.

"I will now give you two strokes, Anne. Please stay in position or there will be extras," Louise advised.

Louise administered the two strokes firmly but crisply: TTHHWWIP....THWWIPPP.

Anne let out two little cries but thanked Louise for the discipline and promised to do her exercises and report next time with a clean book of liner reports.

Louise watched her leave the examining room and heard the outer door close. The attractive young woman went into her private bathroom and made ready to leave for her appointment with Dr. Wilson. She sat down and lowered her panties to check on the cleanliness of the pad. The last few pads had been progressively cleaner and there was not a spot on the one now in her panties. Louise breathed freely, enjoyed a nice pee, and pulled her panties up.

When she arrived at Beth's office late that afternoon as directed, the receptionist brought her into the examining room. "You needn't disrobe," she told Louise. "Dr. Wilson will tell you what to do in a few minutes once she's through with her patient."

Louise sat in the little room and waited. It seemed an eternity until Beth came through the door in her white coat and smiled her wonderful broad smile at Louise. "Well, honey," Beth began, "let's take a look at your situation. Why don't you go ahead and pull your panties down for me?"

Reaching under her skirt, Louise flipped it up over her waist and lowered her white panties down below her knees, with the pad in the crotch now staring up at both of them, totally spotless.

"Oh, darling," Beth exclaimed. "It is so nice to see that. I suspect you haven't had a clean pad or liner in ages, have you?"

Louise nodded her agreement and tried to keep from crying in her happiness. But Beth understood and took her in her arms and hugged her tight. "I'm so happy that this worked out, Louise darling," Beth went on. "And we do need to celebrate."

She picked up the phone and told the receptionist to close up the office for her. Then she looked Louise straight in the eye. "I want you to come home with me, sweetie," she said with great sincerity. "I think we have quite an evening in store over at my place."

It seemed like moments later that Louise found herself entering Beth's sumptuous but tasteful apartment. She was escorted directly to Beth's combination playroom-bedroom and watched as the shapely physician shed her blouse and skirt to romp in bra and panties. Naturally, the set was gorgeous: pale blue hicuts and a lacy matching demicup bra that made Beth's 34B breasts seem absolutely perfectly shaped.

"C'mon Louise, join me," she hectored, and the therapist complied with a smile, as she unzipped her tweed skirt and unbuttoned her white blouse to disclose a rather plain white bra and white cotton panties.

"I think I need now to give you a bit closer examination since we merely checked your liners this afternoon," Beth commented, reverting to her office examination room tone. As Louise sat on the edge of her huge bed, Beth slipped her new protégé's panties down and off and tapped her inner thighs as she might normally do during an exam to signal that she wanted the patient to spread her legs.

Louise complied but instead of the doctor's fingers and speculum entering her already wet sex, she felt a very active tongue dabbing at her labia and hard little clit. Then as she was enjoying the rising feeling of excitement in her groin, Louise saw Beth draw back and spread Louise's quim with her fingers.

Gently exploring the vaginal vault, Beth commented with a professional tone, "Yes, sweetie, you do look much much healthier in there now. I'm not going to introduce anything inside you yet because you still need some healing time but I want you to know how I feel about you." And with that she leaned back between Louise's spread legs and planted a long series of kisses right on her wet outer and inner lips and grazed Louise's extended clit with the very end of her tongue.

She proceeded to nudge Louise further into the huge bed and soon had stripped off her lingerie and the two held each other in their arms and enjoyed the sheer pleasure of being close, not needing anything more. They toyed with each other's breasts and tickled the nipples but mostly they savored each other's company, the warmth of their embrace, and the wonderful friendship that was rapidly developing between them.

12