The Therapist's Journey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coherence of my thoughts deteriorated. I thrust my hips back and forth, Scottie pulling out until only his cock-head remained inside me and then power-fucking me until his groin smacked against my ass cheeks. My cunt, clit, and asshole merged. I loved the feeling of being completely stuffed; Scottie's cock filled every spare crevice within me.

The pain in my ass was gone. I felt only the tingling of nerve endings I hadn't known existed. I let myself go, immersing myself in the pleasures of Scottie's corn-holing dick. I grunted from the solar plexus, the sound of a bitch-dog in heat. Then, without warning, there was an explosion in my head. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm...," I screamed as I orgasmed again. It carried on, stretching my capacity to feel pleasure. Scottie's cock jerked and his cum poured into my asshole. My body was buffeted by wave after wave of indescribable joy.

At some point, I realized, I was laying there, panting. Scottie was on top. The room stank of our sweat and arousal. His cock was still inside me and although it had softened, it was far from flaccid. This boy knew how to fuck. I squeezed my asshole down on him, eliciting an appreciative moan from my young lover.

Scottie pulled his dick from my asshole with a pronounced pop and dragged it across my ass cheeks, laying on the bed next to me.

"Pretty teacher, why haven't we been fucking all year long."

"I'm not sure. It seems a shame not to have taken advantage of such a stud." I rolled on to my side and looked at him. We kissed. "Where did you learn to fuck?"

Scottie smiled. "If you're a good little girl maybe I'll tell you some time."

Good little girl? I'd show him what a bad little girl I could be. I turned around, my face inches from his groin, and took hold of his tool.

Before he could react I touched his pee hole with my tongue and pulled it back into my mouth, savoring the taste. "Mmmmm..." I dropped my face over his cock head and slowly, theatrically, closed my mouth, wrapping my lips around his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned again. I moved my head forward, taking more of his meat in my mouth. When it reached the back of my mouth I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his shaft. His cock started to stiffen. Scottie slid his hand between my legs towards my moist cunt.

When he slipped a finger inside me I gasped, pulling my head back until only the crown of his tool was in my mouth. I worked it with my tongue. Remarkably, although he had already twice blown his load into me, drops of pre-cum dripped from his dick. I sucked them while coddling his big balls, encouraging them to produce a third batch of his sweet sticky semen.

I took my mouth off his cock and looked at him.

"You like watching me suck your big cock stud? You like watching your teacher work her hot mouth up and down your shaft? You don't think less of me because it was just buried deep in my slutty asshole, do you?"

I rolled his testicles with my fingers.

"You like watching me play with your big fat balls?" I asked, in my sluttiest tone.

I gave him my most seductive look, lay his cock-head on my lower lip, slowly wrapped my lips around it, and then worked half-way down his shaft and back up again. I constantly flicked and twirled my warm wet tongue around the cock-head. After several happy minutes I dragged my lips off his member. A long thick trail of saliva stretched from the tip of his cock to my lips. It snapped and fell across my lips and chin and down to my breasts.

I took Scottie back into my mouth, lodging the head of his tool at the entrance of my throat. I tried to force it down but he was too damn big. I needed more practice. I resumed bobbing my head and Scottie's moans and trembling balls let me know he was getting close to cumming. It was hard to believe this young stud could blow his wad three times in a night. I thrust my head forward, trying again to take him down my throat, but he was too thick and I started to gag, coughing as his cock sat in the back of my mouth.

Scottie placed his hands on the side of my head and took control of my movements, forcing my head down until his cock again bumped into the opening of my throat. Then, tilting my head slightly, he pushed and his cock slowly entered my throat. He moved my hair to one side and watched my throat bulge as it accepted him. When my nose reached his pubic hairs he let go and I started to work my mouth up and down the full length of his cock. Scottie started thrusting a little faster. His balls retracted into his scrotum; he was about to come. I thought about letting him dump his load directly into my stomach, but there was something I wanted more. I pulled my head off his cock and held the tip inches from my nose, my eyes focused on the piss hole, working the shaft frantically with my hand. "My face, I want it on my face!"

Scottie grunted and a load pulsed from the end of his cock, splattering onto my nose. I continued to use my hand on his dick and was rewarded with loads of cum on my eyes and forehead. The thick liquid flowed down my face. I was fulsome in my appreciation. "Mmm... Yes! That's it! Cover me with your cum!" I rubbed Scottie's cock on my lips and kissed the head as it finally become flaccid. I looked my lover, displaying my cum covered face. He lay on his back and cradled me in his arms, pulling my head onto his shoulder.

"Pretty teacher," he said, "you are amazing."

Scottie soon slid off into a gentle sleep. I headed for the bathroom and studied my face. There were not quite the tsunami of jism of my fantasy, but considering he had already cum in my pussy and asshole, it was pretty damn impressive. I stepped out of my heels, peeled off my lingerie, and stepped in the shower. When my washcloth reached my asshole I winced. I was going to be sore tomorrow. I got out, dried off, put on a tee-shirt that barely reached my pubes, and returned to the bedroom to find Scottie awake.

It was then that I noticed the clock. It was close to 11:00. Putting a pout in my voice I asked, "Do you need to go home?"

"Nope, parents are out of town and calls home will roll over to the cell. I just talked to them. All is okay."

It was, I would learn later, a white lie, but a lie. His Mom knew exactly where he was.

"Great," I cuddled up next to him in bed. Our spent bodies were soon fast asleep.

On Monday July 4 we made our own fireworks. We fucked most of the day, finishing in the shower when he bent me over and took me from behind. When we were done and his strong hands combined a shampoo with a scalp massage, I said, "Scottie, I'm not done exploring my sexuality and intend to have several lovers. If you're interested, however, I'm taking applications."

His face still aglow he said, "Pretty lady, sign me up. I hope I passed the audition. And if you are interested in variety, I have some friends I'm sure you'll want to meet."

He left. I dragged my satiated body to bed and sent Sally a message:

"Just spent two days with a (former) student. He was a fabulous fuck. I don't have a hole he didn't explore."

I slept a good ten hours.

* * * *

The next morning I hit the gym and listened to Jodi describe a wild weekend with her husband and some friends. I knew I'd be signing up soon, but there were a few things I needed to do first. I called my brother and made a date for Friday night; we had some unfinished business. I returned a call from Bobby. Mr. Yamaguci would be returning to the United States for a week of meetings in New York and needed a companion; I would be well compensated. Was I interested? I agreed, but only if I could spend the night with Bobby the morning before I flew out. He had no objection.

I prepared for my session with Sally my popping another video, entitled "Sappho Suite," into my DVD. It was a story of an all-woman business where the secretaries put out for their bosses, who put out for the vice-presidents, who put out for the... Well, you get the idea.

I was Sally's last appointment of the day. I wore a black tank top with a sheer white shirt over it and black pants. When I entered her office I gave her secretary a check, who then buzzed Sally. Sally came to the outer office to greet me. She was, as always, impeccably dressed: thigh high boots, black leggings, and a black turtleneck. She had frizzed her hair, which stood wildly on her head. The secretary noted I'd paid in advance.

"Well then there's no reason for you to hang around. You can get out of here after you process the payment. Remember to lock the door."

I followed Sally to her office, admiring her fine butt. I opened my bulky purse. "I have the DVD's. I want to thank you for letting me borrow them."

Sally's smile was radiant. "I take it from your e-mails you liked them."

"Very much," I replied.

"Keep them. I have duplicates."

"Thank you. I expect I'll continue to enjoy them. Well, I am cured?"

"Cured? Well no, in order to be cured you had to be sick and you were never sick. Circumstances left you a bit confused as to your sexual nature. From your e-mails it is clear that nature is perfectly healthy. I only helped you find it."

She stepped closer, her body inches from mine, I could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating, sensual. She ran a well-manicured finger down the side of my face. "I also take it from you e-mails that you are on your way to understanding your sexuality."

My knees were wobbly. I took her other hand in mine, turned the palm over and ran my thumb across it. "Yes, it's been an amazing few days."

Her tone was seductive. "Good. I don't think you need professional help any longer. You are perfectly capable of finding your own way. Of course if you want to talk, please call. But for the present consider yourself discharged as my patient."

She placed a hand on my chin and turned my head to the side. Pressing her body gently against mine she tilted her head and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips brushed against each other. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heart rate increased and my skin flushed. My nipples hardened. There was a growing wetness deep in my vagina.

Sally ran a hand down my chest, cupping a breast. I gasped in delight. Again she leaned forward, kissing the side of my face. I turned my head, offering her my ear, and murmured, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

She whispered, "Will I be your first woman?"

"Yes," I said, my voice shaking with desire.

"I can stop," she said, but we both knew how much I wanted it. She wanted me to affirm my desire for her. I attempted to put together a sentence, but my mind, already-addled, completely broke down when Sally dragged a finger across my nipple. "Uuuunnnhhhhh," was the best I could do.

I wrapped my arms around Sally, pulled her tight, and buried my tongue in her mouth, kissing her with a frantic wild intensity. As our tongues played with each in unabashed sexual need my fumbling fingers finally found the hem of her turtleneck and pulled if free from her leggings and over her head. I yanked her bra down, exposing her full breasts, and sucked them with fanatic ferocity.

I tasted my first cunt that afternoon. Musky, almost earthy, it was a delight I had deprived myself of far too long. Sally's mouth between my legs was a revelation. She found crevices and spots I didn't know existed. She was able to balance me endlessly on the brink of an orgasm, drawing out the kind of wickedly delicious sensations that a week ago would have been beyond my imagination.

* * * *

Ninety minutes later I cuddled with Sally on her office floor. I had come more times than I could count and had visited every inch of her perfect physique. Her ass had been a place of special delight where I pushed my tongue inside while bringing her off with my fingers. She gave me the same treatment.

My intense desire for this woman had surprised me. However, as we lay there Sally skillfully led me through my own history, a history that contained innumerable examples of my suppressed desire for women, including my best friend Jodi.

"What do you think she'll do when I tell her?" I asked.

Sally, who was holding my hand, kissed my fingers. "I'm sure she knows."

We dressed. Sally walked me to my car. I couldn't keep my eyes off her body. Would Scottie be open to a threesome? Would he have a problem bedding one of his mother's friends? How would she feel about fucking someone half her age? I opened the car door and Sally and I exchanged a sexy kiss. Then she added, "By the way, if you're interested, I have some friends you might like to meet."

12