The Therapist's Journey Ch. 13

Story Info
Lauren and Scott seek to facilitate a new incestuous union.
8k words
4.8
39.8k
36

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren Stone had risen early, leaving her slumbering husband in bed. She was sipping a cup of coffee in the kitchen, having showered, shaved her pussy, and done her hair and make-up. She was wearing a thin silk nightie that barely hung past her ass. There was nothing underneath. Her son Scott was coming home for the week end.

Scottie was in his first semester of college, His poor performance and delayed graduation from high school had relegated him to one of the state system's secondary universities. It was, however, located in New Orleans, and Evelyn Alice, Scott's summer school teacher and lover, had moved there with him. Eve, intent on fully exploring her blossoming sexuality, had become a welcome addition to Lauren and Scottie's bed, as well as those of a few select friends, over the past few months. However, the danger of her libidinous side being discovered in the small conservative suburban community in which they lived was too great and Lauren fully supported Eve's decision to take a job teaching in New Orleans, whose size and diversity would guard her privacy. She and Scott lived together in a non-exclusive relationship; Lauren had spent many a happy weekend with them.

Eve was attending a sex toy party with another teacher, the principal, and two very randy cheerleaders. Lauren had considered sneaking off to the city to visit Scott, but had been asked by her friend Sally to monitor a project for which Sally's boyfriend, Robert, had secured a grant. Previously kids in the community convicted of low-level misdemeanors had been parceled out among differing charitable groups for ill-defined and ineffective community service projects. Now they would all be employed in a concerted effort to clean the town of trash.

Lauren did not hear the front door open. Scottie's surreptitious entry was by design; he wanted to scope out the scene. He had headed home early, hoping to find his Dad asleep and Mom raring to go. When he saw her standing in the kitchen, the sunlight behind her outlining her exquisite body, he knew he'd hit the jackpot. His mind flashed back through the last five months. At the beginning of the summer he'd been a virgin hopelessly tongue-tied around girls. On a trip to the beach his mother had taken his virginity and he'd been introduced to a number of local ladies who, like his mother, happily shared their beds and bodies with their boys. With his new found confidence and the help of the Moms, he had seduced his summer school teacher, with whom he now shared an array of lovers. No woman, however, had a cunt as tight and perfect as his Mom's and it didn't look like it would be too long before his rapidly hardening cock would be buried there again,

The first notice Lauren had that Scottie was home was when two strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back into a tight embrace. She felt an instant spasm in her pussy; she missed her son's cock and the daily fucks they'd enjoyed over the summer.

"Morning Mom." She felt the powerful throb of his penis nestled in the crack of her ass. A swarm of butterflies erupted in her stomach.

"Ooohh, lover, what a way to say good morning. I've missed you." She turned in his arms and they kissed. His tongue worked its way into her mouth and she noted he tasted a tad minty. A new mouthwash? She pressed firmly against him as their tongues caressed each other with a need built up by weeks of deprivation.

Scott ran his hands down the side of her body. There was definitely nothing underneath that nightie. He ground his cock against her belly. She pushed back at him. He was wearing only a tee shirt and shorts and, like her, nothing underneath. He slipped his hands up to cup her tits through the delicate fabric.

"You like?" she said.

"How could I not?"

Scottie gently backed her up to the refrigerator. His hands ravaged her breasts; his mouth feasted on her neck and shoulders, ears and lips. Lauren rubbed her sex against him. God, she had missed her stud-son. She heard footsteps upstairs; her husband, Scottie's Dad, had gotten out of bed. A moment later she heard the shower start up.

Lauren, the parent, was supposed to be the mature one. "We've got to take it easy, honey. Your dad's upstairs; he'll be coming down soon."

"Soon," he replied, pulling her back to him, "not now."

Scottie kissed her forcefully. Unable to resist she joined him in a sweet lover's kiss. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. She ran her hand along its firm contours and then deftly unbuttoned his shorts and reached inside for his thick hard warm meat. He kneaded her breasts; her tender nipples stood stiff and erect.

He bent slightly, brought his cock to the level of her cunt, and started to hump her against the refrigerator. She took hold of his ass cheeks and pulled him into her as he ground his erection against her sex. In the midst of their frenzied action her nightie worked itself above her waist and his shorts fell to his ankles. Their naked pubes were pushing against each other, his erection running up and down her labia. His hands continued to work her tits, which were inflame with passion, their kisses desperate and needy. Although it had been only a fortnight since she had last fucked her son, it seemed like a million years.

She heard the shower turn off. "Oh Scottie, no," she whined, "we've got to stop now," but she continued to grind her pussy into his cock. Since she had taken her son as her lover there had been several score times when he had fucked her with his father in the next room. She knew how much it turned him on. She knew how much it turned her on.

He smiled, confident, lustful, and a bit wicked, and pulled her nightie up. With his other hand he took hold of his cock and ran the tip up and down the face of her sex. She gave out a deep animal moan and her hips jerked involuntarily. "Your mouth says stop, but your pussy has other ideas," he whispered.

He was right. "Oh fuck," she replied, tipping her hips back until her open twitching vagina caught the head of his cock. With a single powerful thrust he filled her completely, the slap of his belly against hers echoing in the kitchen. She recalled her early struggles and futile protests when he would take her first thing in the morning as his father showered and dressed. As he filled her with his man-meat there was now no objection; it felt so damn right.

Just as fucking her son had been in the forefront of her mind from the moment she crawled out of bed; it had been in his. They attacked each other. He held her tits tightly in his strong hands, using them as leverage to bang into her without mercy. She thrust her pussy around his incoming cock. The sound of their wanton coupling filled the room, their low grunts, the smacking together of their trim bellies, the muffled thud of her bumping against the refrigerator. He slipped in and out of her wet pussy in pistoned perfection. While the sons of various friends had followed Scottie as her lovers, no cock fitted her hungry cunt with the perfection of her boy's and they moved together in incestuous harmony.

"Lauren?"

She grabbed her son's ass, pulling him against her, and cocked her head. Her husband was at the top of the stairs.

She replied "Yes dear," giving Scottie her sternest look and replied, but still he wouldn't stop, rotating his hips and grinding his cock into her. When she moaned a triumphant grin crossed Scottie's face. She knew she had to shut him up. She laid her arms across his shoulders and they shared a long sensual kiss.

"Honey," her husband repeated. This time the tone was a bit confused. Where was she? He took a step down the stairs.

Scottie replied, "Were in the kitchen, Dad," and increased the pace of his fucking, gripping her ass, pulling her hips into him. She frowned, but he replied with a charming, wicked, sinful smile. She could protest as much as she wanted, he knew exactly how he made her feel.

"Hey son, didn't know you were home. Ask your Mom where she put my golf shoes."

"In the hall closet, behind, behind your golf bag," she replied, trying to keep her voice flat.

Her husband ascended the steps. Scottie picked up speed, fucking her harder and faster, bouncing her off the floor with each thrust. The inside of her pussy lips were quivering. She felt the pressure build inside her cunt. Scottie's hands found her ass and lifted her. Lauren wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, pulling her body close to him. His long dick speared into her as deep as it could go.

From the first time her son has scooped her up in his arms she had loved this position. It was both personal, she could study her son's sensual features, see the joy in his face, and feel his chest against hers, and primal, she was completely under his control as he bounced her up and down on his prong. She wanted to scream her joy, but with her husband upstairs she was limited to deep, almost feral, grunts.

Lauren buried her face in her son's neck, loving his powerful masculine odor. She was so wrapped up in the moment that she didn't initially hear her husband's next question. It was Scottie's voice that interrupted her concupiscent trance.

"Say again Dad."

She heard her husband start down the stairs.

"Where are my green golf shirt and pants."

Her mind befuddled, she tried desperately to think. She had to stop him from coming into the kitchen.

"In the bedroom closet," she whispered to her son.

Scottie relayed the message.

John, her husband, sounding slightly annoyed, replied, "I already looked there."

He was continuing down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen. She felt like her reason unravel as her son pounded her tight twat. Desperately, she searched her memory. Oh my god, yes, that's where they were. "Downstairs, with the ironing." Her husband stopped dead in his tracks and headed for the basement.

Lauren could wait no longer. She wrapped her hands around her son's neck. She felt the pressure building within her and let herself go, surrendering to her most primal needs. The pleasure of being fucked by her stud-son while her husband wandered the house looking for his clothes propelled her through the boiling point. Lauren squeezed her thighs together, narrowing her vaginal canal, tightening her already tight cunt and increasing the pressure on her son's fuck-tool. Her clenched muscles increased the tension in her own body, sending her spiraling desire through the sky and into the stratosphere.

Scottie pushed hard inside her; she felt the base of his cock pulsing against her swollen labia and its head interred deep within her cunt. She buried her mouth in her forearm to stifle her groans and saw the concentration on her son's face; he was going to fill her cunt with his thick cum. She came and heard her son's moan in her ear as he shot his load deep into her.

What happened next was a blur. She heard her husband's footsteps approaching and was aware that Scottie was helping her put on a terrycloth robe. She leaned against her son, trying to get her bearings, when her husband, wearing pressed shirt and pants, walked in. He was upbeat.

"You guys okay?" he asked. He stared at her pink glowing face. "I thought I heard you guys talking but couldn't make out what you were saying."

Lauren thought about telling him the truth, "That was the sound of two people fucking and coming, dear. Your son is quite the cocksman. His cum is dripping down my leg right now." However, it was Scottie who answered.

"Everything's fine Dad. How are you?" Scottie poured a cup of coffee, sliding it towards his father, who was only half-paying attention to his wife and son. She was a bit flushed, he thought. She must be happy to see Scott. He had noticed, with approval, how much closer they had grown over the last few months. The boy, on the other hand, appeared a bit rumpled, but no more than any other teenager.

John walked to the other side of the counter and glanced at the newspaper. Lauren stepped between him and Scottie and ran her hand over the front of her son's shorts. His fat dick was still thick with blood.

"Scottie, do you need to get anything from the car."

Her son took the hint. "Sure Mom," and disappeared.

"Did Roger get back to you?" she asked her husband.

"Yeah, all the guys are ready. You don't mind us playing poker, even with Scott back in town?"

"No," she answered.

The look in his eyes indicated he needed some explanation for her generosity. "Remember last summer, when I went to that conference and ended up taking the rest of the week off to hang with Sally and Theresa at the beach," she said, recalling the extraordinary week when she and Scottie had became lovers.

He, obliviously, nodded yes.

"Well, while I was there and I started thinking how you made it all possible and that I didn't appreciate you enough. So I decided, if you want something you should have it. If you want to spend the night with the boys, so be it." She ran her fingers down his arms. She knew she was giving off a tsunami of sexual vibes, a feeling enhanced by the load of her son's cum lodged in her 7pussy. John, sensing something, checked out his wife; she was still an extraordinarily beautiful woman. He thought about taking her upstairs, but Scott was home and his golf game waited. Instead he kissed her cheek and headed for the door, saying, "I have the best wife in the world."

It was odd, she thought, since she had taken Scott as a lover her sex life with her husband had markedly improved.

Her son greeted her husband at the door as he left. She motioned her boy over to the picture window, discarded the terrycloth robe, and fell to her knees, pulling down his shorts and freeing his erection. She looked up, her eyes alight and a wide smile on her face.

"Is this for me?" She asked, affecting a coy tone.

"It's all for you," he replied, his voice confident. She kept her eyes on his and licked the head of his dick while caressing his testicles. When she finished she stroked the trunk of his dick with her hand and took the head in her mouth, clamping her lips together and bobbing up and down several times. His groans confirmed she was on the right track.

She licked the underside of his cock.

"It's even bigger than I remember."

Again she took him in her mouth. When about half of it was jammed into her face she wiggled her head, letting the crown move around inside her warm sucking mouth. She pulled it out to catch her breath and wipe the drool from her chin. "What's your Dad doing?"

She again slipped her face over his cock, but this time with more abandon, turning her head into a pussy and ramming it onto his tool.

"Unnh, he just put the clubs in trunk, unnnnhhh, he's opening the door and taking, unnnnhhhhhh, out his cell... He's just standing there talking." He placed his hands on her head, gently guiding her movements, and pulled her hair to the side, wanting an unimpeded view as he face-fucked his Mama. She took him deep into her mouth and twisted her head, driving the cockhead into one of her cheeks, and stretching the skin until his dick shot out of her face with a loud popping sound. She licked his balls and then ran her full lips along the sides of his instrument before again taking it inside her mouth, this time clamping her lips on it as tightly as she could and slowly, ever so slowly, running her head up and down his magnificent organ. When it was fully lubricated she held it worshipfully before her and started jacking him off. She heard her husband's car engine start.

She stood and placed her hands on the picture window, her back to her son. "Time to fuck me." He lifted her short gown and with practiced expertise entered his mother from behind. They had done this often enough to know that at this time of day, in these lighting conditions, it was impossible to see what was happening in the house from the outside. Lauren watched her husband drive off while he son's talented cock filled her hot wet pussy.

* * * *

Lauren and Scottie were almost on time when they pulled into the parking lot next to the police station. Lauren spotted Sally and Robert and waved. Sally walked over and with a mischievous giggle said, "You two look happy. I was wondering if you'd make it."

Lauren laughed. "It was close."

Robert approached the ladies with Jenny Hays, the town's Director of Administration, and her son Jimmy. The town council had asked that a town official and mental health professional ride with the scofflaws during the first week of the new anti-litter program . Jenny and Lauren had volunteered. Both women indicated they'd feel more secure if their boys were present.

As Robert and Jenny discussed the day's events, Sally and Lauren took a few moments to confirm tomorrow's plan: the two of them and Scottie were going to Theresa's for a day of sex. As they talked they watched Jenny, a beautiful red-headed woman of forty who had been selected Miss New Orleans in her teens and then spent several years as a Saints cheerleader. With her body, they thought, she could still hold down the job. Jenny's dress featured a long slit that showed off her lovely legs and when she bent over her loose fitting blouse fell open, providing a quick view of her ample, bra-enclosed, breasts. She had already, to the untrained eye, inadvertently flashed a few of the boys.

Sally and Lauren did not have untrained eyes. They were the best psychiatrists in town. Thus Sally's tone was clinical, not catty, when she said "Jenny's a bit of an exhibitionist, isn't she?"

"Yes she is," Lauren replied while scanning the crowd, "and a few of the young men have already noticed. She's also noticed their noticing."

* * * *

The crew was sitting on benches fixed to a trailer being towed by a city vehicle. Lauren and Jenny were up front; their sons sat with the other young people behind them. Despite the difference in their ages, the guys had all noticed these attractive older ladies. However, as the slit in her skirt showcased her magnificent legs and her blouse had given everyone a quick peek at her tits, the majority of the snickered comments were about Jenn. Most of the kids didn't know, or didn't care, that Jimmy was her son. He was growing increasingly angry over the comments.

It was during a break that Scottie, sitting with his Mom, mentioned what was going on. Lauren had, of course, noticed. She had also thought a bit more deeply about it than her son.

"Well, can you blame them," she laughed. "She's beautiful. Heck, I've been checking her out myself, so have you, and most interestingly, although he'd deny it, so has Jimmy."

Scottie smiled. "Busted."

"Jenny's an exhibitionist. She likes showing off the goods, it turns her on. However, its important for her to pretend its innocent. This scene is perfect for her. She's acting in her job as town administrator and doing a good deed. Unless I miss my guess, right now she's raging mass of sexual desire. And I think that provides us an opportunity."

Lauren outlined a plan.

* * * *

The next stop was at a public playground. Scottie shepherded Jimmy to a corner of the field. Jimmy, although eighteen, was still in high school; Scottie was in college. Jimmy thought Scottie was way cool.

"You okay man, you look like you're about to blow a fuse."

"Fuck, do you see those guys looking at my Mom and hear what they're saying about her."

"Yeah, they're a bunch of asshole dickheads, but let's face it, you and I have hot moms. Guys are gonna look. In fact, I've been guilty of checking yours out myself."

A look of relief and surprise appeared on Jimmy's face.

"You think your Mom is hot?"

"Yeah man, who wouldn't."

"Well, its just that, I've been thinking I was kinda nuts, thinking my own Mom is hot. It's good to hear someone else thinks about their Mom that way. You sure you do? You're not fucking with me, are you?""