The Therapy Session

Story Info
Tony visits a therapist after having a wild dream.
2k words
3.62
35.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers

"Doc, I'm just not sure how to describe these dreams. They're so... weird." Tony Francola sat in his chair, staring at his hands. In his mind's eye, the "dreams" were extremely vivid, and a product, he was sure, of an overactive imagination. But they were inundating his sleep, keeping him from rest, and Tony decided he had better talk about it before it sent him over the edge.

"Tony, I'm assuming that these weren't garden-variety weird dreams, or you wouldn't be here. We've already talked about how stresses in our daily lives can affect our subconscious." The doctor made several notes on his clipboard. "But you seem to think that's not the case. In order to understand that, I have to know about your dreams, in all the detail you can give me."

"Okay, Doc. Let me see..." Tony closed his eyes and tried to relax. After a few minutes, the most recent dream started to return to him. "I'm in a totally white room, almost antiseptic. There's a large sleeping mat in the center of the floor. I'm just standing there, wearing a white jump suit of some sort. On the other side of the room, a door opens, and a woman walks in, she's wearing the same kind of jump suit."

"This woman, Tony, did you recognize her? Do you know her from somewhere?"

"No, doc, I've never seen her before I had this dream. And even if I saw her on the street, I'm not sure I'd recognize her, or if it would even be the same person."

"Okay, so she's not a friend or acquaintance of some sort. Can you describe this woman, Tony?"

"She's white, I'd say mid-twenties, shoulder-length brunette hair, moderate build, large breasts... nicely large breasts." A smile came to Tony's face as he recalled how the smallish-size jumpsuit had struggled to contain her breasts. "Then for some reason I had this... urge.... to ask why she was there?"

"Did you ask her?"

"Yes, and she said, 'I am here to serve and please you.' It struck me as odd for a second. But before I could think about it, I was telling her to strip. And she complied without any hesitation."

"How did that make you feel, Tony? In this dream, how did it feel to have a woman take off her clothes simply because you told her to?"

"It was quite a rush, Doc. Here was this moderately attractive lady, saying she would serve me, and taking off her clothes simply because I told her to."

"Tony, are you into S&M or other forms of kink, like Domination and submission?"

"Not that I knew of before, doc. But that may be changing." A lewd smile came to Tony's face. "Anyway, she starts taking off this jump suit, and I'm having a nice ol' woody on the spot. But when she reaches to remove her bra, I tell her to stop."

"Why?"

"I don't know, Doc. I just had this... urge... that made me do that."

"Okay, so you have this woman standing there in her bra. Was she wearing anything else?"

"Just some skimpy bikini panties, doc. And for some reason, I just had to rub her mound. So I walked over to her and put my hand on her crotch. She jolted for a second, like she had been knocked out of a trance. Then she says again, 'I am here to serve and please you.' So I walk around her, looking her over. Then I reach around and take those nice large breasts into my hands and squeeze them. She sighs and says, 'Do with me as you will, Sir. I am yours'."

"So, Tony, a woman you've never met before basically gives herself to you as a sexual play toy in this totally white room. This, I must say personally, is quite a dream."

"Oh, it gets better, doc, and stranger. I tell her to undress me, and she does, gets me totally naked. Then I tell her to kneel. By this time, she's doing anything I tell her, no questions asked. Then I get this... urge is all I can call it... to have her blow me. And oh boy, it was the best blow job I ever had. But while she's blowing me, I have her take her bra off and hand it to me. And here's where it gets really weird."

"Oh? How so, Tony?"

"For some reason, I start spanking her with it!! I've never spanked anyone in my life."

"And how did that feel? Spanking this woman?"

"It was an incredible turn-on, doc. And she just ate it up, started moaning with each spank. She was doing me so good that I had to explode. And I did... all over her breasts. Then I rubbed it into her skin, massaged her entire body with my cum. Then I had another urge... and I was spanking her mound with her bra. Oh, did she ever eat that up!!! Then she says to me, 'Sir, I need to cum, but I can't without your permission. Please, please, let me cum!!' That was quite heady for me."

"So, did you allow her to orgasm, Tony?"

"No. For some reason, I made her hold it. I just had to have her strip off her panties. Then I layed down, and had her kneel over my face. And let me tell you, her pussy was a nice sight to see that close. Then I had another urge... told her she could cum only when I squeezed both of her breasts... and until I did that to grind my face with her pussy."

"Did she comply?"

"INSTANTLY, doc. It was like she was a sexual puppet, and I was pulling all her strings. Talk about a head rush!! I didn't think a woman would give that much power over herself to a man. So I had her grinding me... and just when I was going to squeeze her breasts, an urge would hit me, and I'd only squeeze one. She growled and/or sighed with each squeeze, but never stopped servicing me. Then, finally I squeezed both breasts. Doc, have you ever had a woman's pussy explode in your face?"

"Well, Tony, that's not what we're here to talk about."

"If you ever get the chance, doc, experience it. I just licked it up, literally. She was pretty good tasting, too. So good I just had to go inside her. So I pushed her off, had her lay down, and pretty soon I'm banging her like nobody's business. Then... I stopped."

"Another urge?"

"Yeah, doc, another urge. And I look over, and there's this table. I don't know how I missed it before, but I must have. Anyway, it's covered with sex toys. Vibrators, leather collars, creams, paddles, and one thing I'd never seen before, looked like a cat-o-nine-tails out of an old pirate film. Suddenly, I'm having her kneel over this bar on the side of the room, a vibrator going in her pussy, while I'm spanking her with this cat-o-nine-tails thing. She's happily moaning each time I spank her. Then for some reason, I tie her feet and hands to the base of this bar. You wanna hear something really crazy? She became even more relaxed!!"

"Tony, some people enjoy sensual bondage, actually being tied up or tied down while having sex with a partner. It's all consensual, but a lot of folks frown upon it, so most folks keep that kind of desire private. Have you ever read erotic books, Tony? Do you like x-rated films? Ever had a desire to tie up a girl while having sex with her?"

"No, never, doc. Hell, I haven't picked up a copy of Playboy in years. I have absolutely no idea where this came from."

"But you are considering pursuing it?" "Well, I'm not sure... part of it still feels weird to me. Like it's not real."

"Oh it's quite real, Tony, if not exactly well known. There are many folks who lead normal, ordinary everyday lives who, when they get with that someone special, either need to control their partner in a loving sensual manner, or be controlled in that same way. And they are often some of the most protective people when it comes to their partner. But, it's not for everybody. So, if you keep having these dreams, I'd suggest you check it out safely, read some informational books, before going and leaping into it. Talk with folks on the internet, but be careful, because there are some predators out there as well. But for today, I'm afraid our time is up. Just realize, you may be a little different than you thought."

Several minutes after Tony left, the doctor opened a desk drawer and pressed a button. A bookcase on the far wall slid away, revealing a large video screen. A fractal pattern was playing on it.

"Control, this is Observer eight-one-five. Patch me through to research division Kil-Nu-Shiga." Several seconds later, a face appeared on his screen.

"Eight-one-five, you know it is dangerous to contact us this way. What if someone --"

"Relax, Verek, my office door is locked. How goes your research?"

"It goes quite well, Kronai. We are learning much about these humans, especially with the new methods."

"I'm glad you brought that up, Verek. How are you determining which command profiles to use?"

"With the mind-scans, Kronai. You know that, you were here when we started this research. We scan and catalogue their minds, their memories, their attitudes, their preferences, likes and dislikes. Then we use that to determine what command sequence profiles to use."

"Are you using ideas they have enjoyed before? Or are you programming the subjects to do things they would normally reject?"

"We are having them do things they have not or would not consider in their regular lives. That way, there is nothing in their minds or their experiences that can trigger a memory of their time in observation."

"Are the humans responding to the mind controllers?"

"See for yourself, Kronai." The image on the video screen changed to a totally white room with a large sleeping mat in the middle. In the room were two women, naked but for large headbands, actively participating in a lesbian sexual encounter. "These two females are a perfect example. The tall one has a religious hatred of any homosexuals. The short one is a devoted wife who has never considered sex with anyone but her husband, and has an innate distrust of what the humans call Hispanics. Yet, look at them now." The short white housewife was actively sucking the genitals and fondling the breasts of the tall Latino woman. The sexual pleasure on the face of the anti-homosexual Latino was more than evident. "Also, the addition of the physical stimulus to the mental manipulation has yielded results beyond anything we anticipated. We are learning much about these humans. How to stimulate them, control them, even breed them into the labor force we will need in the years to come. The mental implantations are working well."

"Maybe too well, Verek. I just finished interviewing subject TF-409-M. He is having vivid recollections of the session he was put through, of performing actions he readily told me he had never before in his life considered. I read the research report before he came in, so I would know what he was programmed to do and how he responded. He recalled almost every detail of his time in Research. Either he was over-stimulated, or someone in memory replacement a made big mistake."

"What about his counterpart?"

"JL-328-F? She hardly recalls anything, other than a nice vague dream that makes her feel sensual. Better check on who handled the memory reprograms on both of them, and see if any mistakes were made. And be sure that there aren't any further problems. The last thing we need is for the humans to find out that beings from another planet are scouting them out for selective slave breeding."

"I'll get right on it, Kronai. And be sure that you aren't compromised yourself. We don't need you exposing us, either."

"Agreed. To the future of the Pok-Char, my friend. May the Universe treat us kindly."

"To the future of the Pok-Char, Kronai."

The End...??

LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers