The Therapy Sessions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I admit I'm surprised all right," Julie agreed, grinning. "So, what's the situation?"

"I take it you have no qualms about analingus, right? As long as the person is clean?" Paula asked. "After all, you've done it with me often enough."

Julie rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I guess that's true. Is that where we're going this evening? And, if so, why does Audrey have to be hypnotized?"

"Audrey wants to give herself a special treat. She wants to have the memory of one of her former lovers, a man whose since left this state and is out of her life, doing that to her, and then fucking her ass. He often hinted that he'd like to do it, but never did. And she feels that she's missing something important in her life, and we think this is a way to fill in that gap, mentally."

"Well, I can certainly do the analingus part," Julie replied. "But I don't have the necessary equipment to fuck her ass, do I?"

Paula reached into her desk drawer, and withdrew a very detailed, lifelike phallic dildo, complete with a ball sack, in a strap-on harness. "Now you do," she said, grinning. "So, are you ready to start?"

"Let's do it," Julie answered, an impish gleam in her eye. "How shall we begin?"

"Strip and put on the harness. And while you do, just listen, and go along with the scene I paint," Paula told her. Julie whipped off her T-shirt, and stripped off her shorts and underpants, as Paula turned to Audrey, saying the activating keyword, "Lumbago."

Audrey's face slowly swiveled toward Paula, who continued, "Audrey, listen to my voice only. Hear nothing else in the room. Your lover, Jim, has arrived. You know he's here to make love with you, but you also know you have to be silent, because that was your agreement for this particular tryst. Jim is going to undress you, and worship your body as he does so. And he's finally going to give you the gift you've craved for such a long time. He's going to worship your ass hole, and then fuck you there, just as you've begged him so many times. You know he promised to do this, which is why you cleansed yourself so thoroughly back there for him."

Paula motioned Julie forward. "Here's Jim. Stand up, Audrey, and let him undress you for this. Only see Jim in the room with you."

As Audrey stood, Julie stepped up to her, and, like a lover, embraced her and gave her a deep, loving kiss. Audrey sighed happily, her body language showing anticipation as Julie began unbuttoning her blouse. As she undid each button and let the blouse gape open, Julie pressed her warm lips against Audrey's freshly exposed skin. Soon, it was obvious that the woman wore no bra, so Julie nuzzled, kissed, licked and suckled each breast lovingly. Audrey ran her hands gratefully through Julie's hair, her breath quickening.

Really getting into her role as a lover, Julie kissed her way down Audrey's torso, pulling the opened blouse out of her skirt's waistband. Kneeling, Julie tongued and licked Audrey's navel as her hands undid the skirt, and lowered it to the floor. Audrey emitted a tiny gasp as Julie pulled her now dampened, fragrant panties down to her ankles. She let Julie help her step free from the skirt and panties, and now stood naked, except for her shoes.

Paula knew that Julie would want to play with Audrey's pussy for a little while, to help the woman become even more aroused and receptive for what was to come. So she watched as Julie grasped Audrey's butt cheeks, holding her in place, while her mouth began avidly sucking both of Audrey's labia into her mouth, the hot breath from her nose cascading over the woman's now throbbing clit. Audrey was moaning with delight, her hands caressing Julie's head as her lover feasted on the freely flowing cunt juices.

Using her intuition, Paula decided she didn't want Audrey cumming like that, though. She spoke just loudly enough for both women to hear, "The moment has arrived, Audrey. The moment you've been dreaming about. Jim wants you to get on your hands and knees down on the carpet, with your head and shoulders down, and your ass held up high. Present your ass to him, so he can worship it."

Audrey's cheeks were flushed with excitement and arousal as she lowered herself to the carpet, her ass pointed toward Julie. It was obvious that Julie was really getting into her role, as her own body was heating up so much that she was sweating freely, and her pussy was leaking onto her thighs. Kneeling behind Audrey, she grabbed the woman's hips and began licking and nibbling the globes of her ass cheeks, starting at the outer edges, gradually working her way toward the central butt crack. She cleverly wanted to build up the anticipation.

"Oh Jim, that feels so wonderful," Audrey moaned. "Please don't stop! Do it -- I beg you!"

As Julie's mouth and lips neared Audrey's ass crack, Julie used her grasp on the butt cheeks to spread them as wide apart as possible. Paula saw Audrey's ass hole not only revealed in all its glory -- it was also being stretched open from side to side. Julie inhaled deeply as she began licking up and down the sweaty, salty ass crack. Audrey's anus did indeed smell fresh... even a bit sweet. Julie couldn't wait any longer.

Audrey shuddered and choked out a long 'aaaahhh' sound as Julie's tongue washed directly across her anal opening. A moment later, she shuddered again, goosebumps springing up on her ass flesh, and she groaned a throaty 'ooooohhh' sound as Julie's tongue swiped over her anus again. The shuddering of her torso made her tits skitter along the carpet erotically. Perhaps she was going to say something encouraging to her lover, because she turned her head and parted her lips. But just then, Julie stiffened her tongue and wiggled its tip firmly right into the center of that tight puckered ring, swiftly working it inward until that tip was flipping against the extra sensitive tissues just inside the anal ring.

Facing straight ahead so that she could arch her neck backward, Audrey was facing the ceiling with her eyes tightly closed as she cried out, "Ohhhh!! Fuuuuuuuuck!! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes!" She took a deep breath as she cried out again, "Yess!! Yes, yes, YES!" Her shoulders were shaking so fast that her tits, now being thrust forward, vibrated!

The rest of Julie's tongue disappeared inside Audrey's anal tunnel. Whatever it was doing inside there was enjoyable, because Audrey's hands balled into tight fists, gripping the carpet, and she uttered a guttural, slightly garbled sound that might have been the word 'almost' if she could have articulated it clearly. Whatever it was, it was the right sentiment, because as Julie now began fucking Audrey's ass hole with her tongue, sliding it in and out, the woman bucked twice, screamed, and went into orgasm!

Julie let go of one of Audrey's butt cheeks and cupped that hand against Audrey's labia and started rubbing it rapidly back and forth. Audrey went crazy, her cunt soaking Julie's hand as her climax rolled on and on. Julie kept rubbing the woman's pussy as she withdrew her tongue from that tight anal sheath and started licking rapidly all over the puckered opening, polishing it with her glistening saliva.

Audrey's nipples looked like long, pink pencil erasers as they skimmed back and for through the shag of the carpet. As she was getting her breath under control, Paula leaned close and whispered, "Audrey, I think Jim wants to make you cum one more time with his tongue, and then he's going to fuck your ass hard."

Hearing that, Audrey started to moan, "Ohh...shit!" due to the implied command, and due to the fact that Julie was again impaling her ass hole with a flicking, deeply probing tongue. The fact that her cunt and clit were also still being rubbed added to her stimulation, and the promised/demanded orgasm blossomed in her core, and sent a wave of heat rippling through her being, making her feel like her entire body was glowing.

Audrey's knees went weak, which was just as well, because Julie wanted her stretched out, face down on the carpet for the grand finale. She eased the quivering woman down to the floor. Scooping Audrey's fluids from her pussy, Julie smeared the slippery slime all over the strap-on's phallus. She also used those same fluids to begin lubing Audrey's ass hole with her fingers, dilating it even more.

While she was doing that, Paula spoke, "Audrey, you want Jim to fuck your ass. You've been wanting him to do this for a long time. You yearn for it. He's using his fingers to open you for it. You feel him doing that, getting you ready. Tell him. Tell him how much you want it. Beg him. Encourage him."

Audrey began pleading. "Fuck my ass, Jim. Please! Please, please! I want your cock in my ass! I want to feel you pinning me down, your big, thick cock opening my ass, reaming me. Impale me! Skewer me with your cock! Do it! Make me your nasty fuck toy! Fuck my naughty, forbidden hole!" Once she started, the words just spilled out of her as she entreated her lover to use her, anally.

Julie placed the life-like glans at the center of the dilated, slippery opening. Even though her fingers had opened Audrey somewhat, the prostrate woman winced and made a keening sound of pain as the glans forced her anal ring to stretch even more, the slow pressure forcing it to open, and open, and open. Audrey's painful cry of 'aaaiiieee' changed to a hissing 'aaahhhh' when the glans finally fully entered her ass. Julie knew from personal experience the relief that was felt once the head was inside, since the cock's shaft was narrower, and now could slide in easily. Slowly and carefully she buried the full length of the cock inside Audrey's ass, feeling the pressure as the fake ball sack finally pressed against the woman's labia.

Audrey was murmuring something like the word 'finally' over and over, but it was muffled, with her face pressed into the carpet. Julie gave her a little interval of time to get accustomed to the sensation of that large phallus filling her ass tunnel. Then, she started fucking Audrey's ass. Judiciously, at first. But as it became clear that Audrey wanted more, she fucked her harder. One reason it became clear might've been the fact that Audrey raised her face up out of the carpet and said so. "More, Jim! Fuck me harder!" she demanded.

Julie gave her what she wanted -- what she needed. She planted her hands on Audrey's ass cheeks, using them to both pin the woman to the floor, and also to keep her ass cheeks spread wide open, allowing complete access to her ass hole. She began fucking her with increasing frenzy, the fake ball sack drumming against Audrey's swollen labia insistently. Those wet slaps sent reverberations to and through Audrey's clit! The pumping 'cock' was also stimulating Audrey's pussy tunnel through the thin wall between it and her rectum.

Audrey found that she loved being helpless and ravaged like this! She yelled out "Oh my fucking God! I'm cumming! Yes! Keep going! Don't stop! Fuuuck!" Then she began wailing like a banshee in heat as she experienced a series of convulsive orgasms, trying desperately to buck up into Julie's thrusts, to drive the cock even deeper as she came!

Finally she gasped, shuddered, and slumped limply on the carpet. Julie stopped thrusting, and stretched out along Audrey's back to kiss and nuzzle the nape of her neck. Then she lifted up, and eased the dildo out of the prone woman's ass. Audrey's ass hole gaped the entire time that Julie spent removing the harness, toweling the sweat from her body, and getting dressed again. She and Paula kissed lovingly, and then Julie left for the evening. Paula stayed to help Audrey dress and bring her out of her hypnotic state. As she did so, she reinforced the idea that Audrey should recall this as a fond memory of her interaction with Jim, her former lover. She also implanted the idea that any tingling she felt in her ass for the next few days was just her body's way of re-experiencing the joy of that interaction. Audrey left, completely sated and satisfied.

Julie's biggest surprise of the week occurred the next day. She was sitting, in character, waiting, not even daring to chat with Paula, since the next 'appointment' was due to arrive soon. Paula had told her to strip before sitting down, which was a little unusual, but she didn't mind, since the office was warm. She heard the door opening, and made sure she had a 'vacant' expression on her face.

That expression almost slipped when not one, but two clients walked into Paula's office. Julie couldn't look at them directly, but her peripheral vision and her sense of hearing revealed to her that the two women were middle-aged, and somewhat nervous. They'd apparently spotted her, a naked woman sitting in a chair, and burst into uneasy titters. Paula moved to greet them and calm them down with her professional mannerism.

"Hello. You're right on time," she told them, smiling. "Please take a seat, and we'll verify the details." Once they were seated, she began. "I'll speak plainly and clearly, so please try not to be embarrassed by my statements."

Out of the corner of her eye, Julie saw the women shift slightly in their chairs, but they made no comment.

"You explained to me when you made the appointment that you've been friends for years. Your friendship is so close that you have no real secrets from one another. Therefore, you shared with each other the fact that your sex life with your husbands has become predictable and rather boring." Hearing it stated so baldly, the women again squirmed in their chairs.

"This is perfectly understandable, by the way. There's no reason to be ashamed of having such feelings," she assured them. "Apparently, neither of you has ever had a sexual experience with a woman, and that has become an idée fixe in your fantasies. You're both beautiful women in the prime of your life, and good friends, so it might be expected that you'd just throw caution to the winds and jump into bed together. But, you've refrained from doing so, fearing to do such a thing with one another, in case it failed miserably and ruined your friendship. To me, this shows maturity and wisdom on your part."

Julie like the way that Paula was both calming them and complimenting them. She had amazing skills in dealing with people. She listened as Paula continued.

"Therefore, as I understand it, you came here today to offer each other moral support, but also to have a shared experience, of sorts, as you figuratively 'dip your toes into the waters' of your fantasies." The women looked at each other, and then back at Paula, nodding.

"Tell me," Paula instructed them, "do you have any problem seeing each other naked?"

The woman on the left chuckled, "No, we take exercise classes together, so it's not uncommon for us to be unclothed, and chatting comfortably as we shower and change clothes."

The woman on the right, agreed, "Yes, I've seen Darlene's body many times. I've even told her how much I wish I had a cute little tush like hers."

Darlene laughed. "And I've told Teagan how much I wish my tits stood up firm and tall like hers. So nudity doesn't bother us any more."

"Perfect," Paula stated. "Why don't you both go ahead and disrobe, then. You can see that Julie is already in her trance state, and ready."

As they stripped down, Darlene glanced at Julie, asking, "You're sure she won't remember us, or doing this?"

"Absolutely," Paula replied with a soothing tone of voice. "This is a safe way for you to finally experiment." Paula thought to herself, "At least my last sentence was true. It's a safe setting for them to finally try this out."

Teagan was subconsciously rubbing her hips with her hands as she asked, "OK. What should we do now?"

"I'll now implant the scene in Julie's mind. In her highly suggestive state, she'll see and hear only what I allow. One of you can lie down on the carpet on your back, whoever wants to start." Teagan pointed imperiously at Darlene, indicating that she should go first. Darlene shrugged, as if to say that sooner or later they both be involved, but she acquiesced.

Paula went over to Julie and spoke firmly, "Julie, you know you've always dreamed of being a porn star, especially one doing a lesbian scene. The day you've been waiting for has finally arrived. You're on the set now, and I'm the director, so I'll give you stage directions. You have these two newcomers to the industry to work with, and even though they're inexperienced, they're eager to do this scene with you. Their faces will be fuzzy in your mind, but that won't bother you at all. You'll see their bodies clearly, and you'll experience all the sounds, tastes, scents and textures of your sex scene. You've been looking forward to this, so you're already aroused. You'll let yourself go, and cum as much as you can, while at the same time trying to help your fellow performers experience as many orgasms as possible."

Paula paused to let those instructions sink in. Then she asked, "Is all that clear?"

Julie still didn't show too much animation in her facial expressions, but she did lick her lips, and began rubbing her pussy with one hand as she answered, "Yes, Paula."

"OK. For our first scene, lower yourself to the floor and begin making love to this woman," Paula commanded, pointing at Darlene.

Kneeling next to Darlene's shoulder, Julie stroked Darlene's hair as she leaned down and began kissing the woman fully on her lips. Slightly startled, Darlene acted shy at first, her eyelids flying wide open. But as Julie continued kissing her passionately, Darlene's eyes closed as she began yielding and savoring. Her hands came up and started stroking Julie's hair and back. Neither Teagan nor Paula could tell, but by this point Julie's tongue was in gentle contact with Darlene's as their kiss deepened even more.

After a few minutes, Julie started kissing her way down Darlene's neck and out along her collarbones. Darlene's areolae had crinkled up with delight, shoving her stiffening nipples up into the air. Her breasts might've been smaller than Teagan's, but the nerve endings they contained were tingling in anticipation.

Perhaps Teagan was regretting not having chosen to go first, because when Julie's mouth engulfed one of Darlene's nipples and started sucking, Teagan groaned even louder than Darlene, and began pinching one of her own nipples and gliding her hand back and forth across her dampening pussy. Julie pleasured Darlene's other nipple until the woman was literally shaking with need.

As Julie kissed her way down Darlene's tummy, the supine woman eagerly parted her legs, and Julie shuffled herself in between the woman's widely spread thighs. Darlene's pussy juices were clearly visible, and their fragrance was evident in the room. Teagan knelt down next to Darlene's hip, obviously wanting to watch Julie's mouth reach her friend's labia.

Paula whispered into Teagan's ear, "Why not play with Julie's breasts while you watch?"

Her hand shaking due to her strong emotions, Teagan reached out and cupped one of Julie's tits. Never taking her eyes off of Darlene's pussy and Julie's mouth, Teagan instinctively began massaging the soft, warm breast tissue filling her hand.

Darlene's body was glowing with a sheen of sweat, her hands were clenched in tight fists, and her tummy muscles were fluttering as she moaned, "Teagan, I can't hold out much longer. If she touches her lips to my pussy, I'm going to explode!"

Seconds after she finished making that pronouncement, Darlene felt Julie's lips close over her labia, sucking them in, while her tongue plunged its way into Darlene's bubbling honey pot. "Oh, shhh...!" Darlene cried out, unable to finish her exclamation, because she was busy convulsing in orgasm. Watching that, Teagan got so excited that both her hands flew under Julie's torso and began performing a milking action on her breasts. Julie moaned in appreciation directly into Darlene's cunt, vibrating it even more as she shook, still experiencing her release.