The Thief

Story Info
He steals from ABS and get caught with his pants down.
3.9k words
4.18
47.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bilman
bilman
13 Followers

One night when my wife was out of town and I had nothing to do I decided to go to the adult bookstore in town. This is your typical ABS that sells movies, magazines and has both peep show booths and a theater. They also sell adult novelties ranging from the mundane to the extreme and every kink in between. As I entered the store and noticed two men talking at the front of the store near the checkout counter, but otherwise the place was empty. The counter was situated on a raised platform about 3 feet above the floor. I wandered around the store looking at the different magazines and movie boxes. Some were very arousing and while other were downright repulsive. After getting my fill there I went around the corner to look at the adult toys.

There were dildos of all sizes, shapes and colors, some of which I am sure would not fit in anything except livestock. They also had blowup dolls, sexy clothing for both men and women and assorted gag gifts. Then I saw something that caught my eye, at first I thought is was a double headed dildo, but when I looked closer I realized it was a strap-on dildo. It had a fat little cock at one end and a 6 or 7 inch cock on the other end. My wife had used her vibrator on my ass before, but the thought of her fucking me like I do her really turned me on. I picked it up to look at it and noticed the price.

"100 dollars for a piece of rubber and a few plastic straps and buckles, who would pay that?" I thought. I then noticed that all of the items were similarly overpriced.

Out of nowhere a thought came into my head, I thought to myself

"I've got baggy pants on and if I slid in down the front of my jeans it would look like I had a hard on from watching the movies".

Feeling randy from being in the store I thought what the hell, the two men upfront will never know. I grabbed the strap-on and walked back to the movie stalls and went into one. I popped a couple of quarters into the machine and started watching two women writhing on a bed. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down, as I was trying to situate my new toy my own cock sprang to life from the action on the TV and the excitement of the whole scene.

Well when in Rome, do as the Romans do, so I grabbed my hard-on and started to stroke away. Just as the action on the scene started to heat up my time ran out, I fished around in my pockets but didn't have anymore cash. I figured I would just finish myself off at home, maybe even with the help of my new toy. I stood up and put the dildo in my underwear pushing the cock down my leg so it indeed did look like I was sporting and erection, not uncommon in these paces I'm sure. After I zipped up, I unlatched the booth door and headed for the exit.

When I walked past the front counter the clerk asked me "Did you enjoy the movies?"

"Sure, I replied, I just didn't bring enough cash with me to see it all."

"We have change here in the register if you need"

"No, I just need to get home"

I'm getting really nervous and just want to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"I've got a brand new movie you would probably like to look at" he tells me.

"No really, I just need to get home before my wife gets mad, I was only supposed to run to the store to pick up a few things" I lie.

"This movie is really short and besides you can always tell her traffic was bad." He says rather insistently.

Not wanting to arouse any suspicion I agree. He calls me around behind the counter where I move to and stand.

"You can't see anything from down there; you need to come up here."

I climb up a couple of steps and soon I am standing next to him.

"You'll love this video, I just got it tonight." He tells me.

He presses the play button on a remote and as the screen flickers to life my heart sinks as I realize that I am looking at the inside of the store.

I think to myself, "act calm as if nothing is wrong" but I am sweating profusely.

Suddenly I see myself holding the strap-on that is currently in my pants.

"Why are you showing me this" I ask.

"We don't take kindly to shoplifters" he tells me.

"I'm not a shop lifter; I put that back after I looked at it."

"Watch the rest of the tape." Is all he says.

The tape flickers and skips a little and I realized he had fast forwarded to me sitting in the booth, there I am with my pants around my ankles and my hand wrapped around my hard cock stroking away.

"Nice dick!" he comments.

The scene then progresses to where I stuff the dildo in my pants and walk out of the booth. The screen then goes blank. I'm horrified; I have never been in any trouble before and now this. He must have seen the look on my face because he suddenly tells me

"It's not as bad as you think."

"What do you mean" I ask.

"I'll tell you what, I'll pay twice what it costs and we'll just forget about the whole thing." I state hopefully.

"Well, the way I see it you have two choices, and that is not one of them."

"What are my choices then?" I ask.

"Well I can call the cops and let them take you to jail, you then get to call your wife and have her bail you out."

"I never left the store, so I didn't take anything yet and if I just put it back there was no crime." I say hopefully.

"You can try your luck, but when I show them the tape, I think they'll believe me."

"Ok what's my other choice?" I ask hoping to get this over with.

This whole time he has been sitting at a desk type counter and hasn't moved much. He suddenly slides his chair back and I realize that he is not wearing any pants. What is really shocking is the piece of meat between his legs. It is by far the largest cock I have ever seen, movie guys wish they had half of what this guy has. It was lying across his leg and extended down his thigh at least 7 inches and looked to be as big around as my wrist; and it wasn't even hard yet. He grabs this sausage and points it towards me and says,

"I'll let you blow me and we'll forget you ever came in here tonight."

"No thanks, I think I'll take my chances with the cops" I reply hoping to call his bluff.

Picking up his phone, he says, "OK if that's what you want, but you really don't look like the kind of guy who wants to stand in front of a judge and explain why you were stealing a strap-on from an adult bookstore."

He's right; this could definitely ruin my life and end my career if it ever go out.

"I have money in my car, let me go get it and I'll pay you whatever you want." I plead.

"Look, I've given you your choices and I'm horny and getting impatient, now what is it going to be, make a phone call or cum in your mouth?" he says in a demanding voice.

Neither one sounds very good to me but I got myself into this and a little private humiliation is much better than any public disgrace.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask.

"Get on your knees and suck me off!" he demands.

I move close and kneel next to his chair.

"I knew this is what you really wanted" he chides.

Once I got closer I was actually entranced by the enormity of this big tool in front of me. I hesitantly reached out for his cock. My hand could barely close around the shaft, and it jumped as I caressed its length. I took it in both of my hands and hefted its bulk. It felt like it weighed ten pounds in my hands, and it began to grow harder at my touch.

"Suck it" he ordered.

I was trembling as I leaned in and guided the throbbing tool to my mouth. I had watched a few blowjobs in the movies and received a couple myself, but this was completely different. The enormity of this cock was almost frightening, but suddenly I couldn't resist the opportunity. I opened as wide as I could and took the head of the monster into my mouth.

He tasted of sweat and while I thought I would be repulsed at this, the feel of his hard yet soft cock head felt wild in my mouth. I started to work my mouth over the length of his big tool. My mouth was watering and I left slick trails of spit allover his cock and balls. His balls were another sight to behold; it looked like a pair of tennis balls in a hairy sack. Gaining full hardness, he was now at least 9 inches long and definitely thick as salami. I slid it back into my mouth as deep as I could, my lips stretching around the shaft. Gagging as I went down too far, I realized I would have to simply concentrate on the parts I could fit in easily. Slobbering as much as I could to add lubrication, I kept just the head and a couple of inches in my mouth while using my hands to jerk on the rest. As I was working on his manhood, I heard the door open, and then I hear and man and a women's voice. I try to move, scarred I'd be seen but he grabs my face and pulls me under the counter and forces his cock deeper into my mouth.

To my surprise, my own cock is hard and as much as I would love to stroke it, I need both hands to keep this guy from choking me with his insistent thrusting. My sucking must have been doing the trick because he suddenly grabbed the sides of my head and began sawing intensely between my lips. I was helpless to resist (not that I really wanted to at this point) and submitted to having my mouth and throat ravaged by his horse cock. The people who came in must have been regulars because they started up a conversation with him and called him "Jim". I must have been obvious that something was going on because one of them asked

"Is everything ok Jim?'

His reply was simple, "fucking great!' was all he said.

He then gripped my head tighter and I felt his cock grow even thicker. Without warning he erupted, filling my mouth with his how salty spunk. He was wild as he came; he yelled and bucked as he dumped his load in my mouth. I couldn't swallow quickly enough and much of his juice spilled from my lips and ran down his shaft. I was the one who went wild now, his cum was salty and sweet and I wanted more, pushing myself back, I was like a starving man as I slurped and licked the rest of his cum from the shaft. I sucked one last shot from his hole before returning to clean up shaft and his large balls.

Jim fell back in the chair and pushed me away saying, "That wasn't half bad, I guess I'll let you off the hook."

His cock had barely shrunk and lay long across his leg still shining with my saliva.

"Who do you have up there with you Jim?" a female voice asks.

"Oh, just a shoplifter pay off his debt."

As I was trying to slink back under the counter to hide the couple comes around the corner and sees me there and notices Jim's shiny cock lying across his thigh.

"What did this guy steal, Jim?" She presses.

"Well he tried to steal one of those new strap-on dildos but he never made it out of the store as you can see." He tells them.

"A strap-on, what would a guy want with one of those?" the guys asks.

"I don't know, ask him" Jim says pulling me out from under the counter.

"It was gift for a friend." I lie.

"Yeah right, I'll bet you wanted your wife or girlfriend to use it on you" the girl accuses me.

"No" I try to respond, but they don't want to hear it.

"You're probably right Alice, he seems like the type, after all he just swallowed my cock like he does it all the time" Jim adds in.

I try to stand up saying, "I believe I've paid my debt so I'm going to leave now."

Jim puts a hand on my should and holds me back as Alice says,

"Steve and I are part owners in this store and if you steal from one of us you steal from all, right Steve?"

"You're right Alice, I think he owes all of us an apology" Steve agrees.

Looking at Jim I plead, "Come on, this wasn't part of the agreement."

"Doesn't matter now, I still have the tape and you still have the evidence in your pants." He laughs.

"It's still in his pants?" Alice asks, then adds "Mr. Thief, show me what you thought you didn't need to pay for?"

As I attempt to pull it out of my pants Alice walks over and says,

"Here let me help."

I stand up and tell her "I can do it myself",

But she demands saying, "That wasn't a request; put your hands behind you back while I get the evidence out of your pants."

Alice then unbuckles and unzips my pants, pulling them to my ankles. It is now obvious that I have something extra in my underwear.

Reaching out she grabs what she thinks is the dildo but it ends up being my own hard-on. She realizes this as it twitches in her hand. At that she grabs the waist band of my boxers and in one motion they too are around my ankles.

"What have we here?" she asks as she grabs my rigid member.

With her other hand she grabs the strap-on and holds it between us. Turning it over in her hand she asks,

"This little thing is what you wanted you wife to use on you?"

Humiliated and aroused at the same time, all I could say was "yes,"

Alice then strokes my erection a couple of times and looking me in the eye simply says "Nice".

"How should we make him repay his debt to us?" Steve asks.

"He sucks a mean dick!' Jim adds in.

"Perfect" says Alice, "Steve he'll suck you off and I'll use his new toy on his ass."

Looking at me Alice asks, "What do you think? Sound fair?"

'Not at all" I reply.

"Oh well you don't get a vote anyway, you should have thought about that before you stuffed this in your pants" she says lewdly shaking the dildo in my face.

"Besides, you already sucked the biggest cock around, what's another one?"

Steve has already stripped and is stroking a cock equally as impressive as Jim's. Alice undresses down to her bra and panties and tells me to take off the rest of my clothes.

As I am stripping she asks "What's your name?"

"Bill" I tell her.

"Good, I always like to know the name of the people I am fucking."

By this time Steve is standing next to me with a look of pure lust in his eyes.

"On your knees Bill, time to pay up!" he demands.

With his hands pushing on my shoulders I assume the position I have gotten myself into. He takes his cock in his hand pointing it at my face and says,

"Open wide Bill, I'm ready to cum!"

I got myself into this mess so there really is only one way to get myself out of it, and that's by giving them what they want. I open my mouth slightly and he opens it the rest of the way for me, forcefully shoving half his length in my mouth. Grabbing my head, he begins to work his cock in and out of my mouth with slow and deliberate movements. Jim gets up and offers him his chair, his own cock still looking impressive dangling half way to his knees. Steve pulls his cock from my mouth with a pop and moves over to sit in the chair. Waving his cock at me he beckons me over. Crawling between his legs I resume sucking him. As I start to bob my head on his meat I feel someone between my legs. When I try to look, Steve just grabs my head and holds me in place saying,

"Don't worry about what's going on back there, it's what you wanted anyway."

I go back to slobbering on his dick as I feel a lubed finger poking at my anus. Without any warning, first one then two fingers slip into my ass. This makes me to lurch forward causing me to take more of Steve's cock into me mouth.

"Oh shit do that again Alice, couple more times and I'll have him deep throating me!" Steve exclaims.

Alice replies with, "I'll do one better honey, how about this?"

Pulling her fingers out she quickly drives the strap-on fully into my ass, impaling me solidly on two cocks like a pig on a spit. Alice then pulls back slowly and drives forcefully back in. Settling in on a steady rhythm, pulling out slowly and then driving in hard is giving Steve his wish; her forward strokes are causing more and more of Steve's cock to enter my mouth. With one last push by both of them I suddenly feel his cock head enter my throat. Struggling to breathe through my nose I realize I now have him fully embedded in my throat, my nose resting in his bristly pubic hair. Steve's balls are hanging off the edge of the chair so I reach up and begin to caress them as he thrusts into my willing throat.

Alice mean while is steadily pounding away and I have to admit it is even better than I had imagined it would be. I feel Steve begin to swell and I know what is coming so I pull back so that just the head is in my mouth. Flicking my tongue under the sensitive crown, Steve grunts and begins to fill my mouth with his seed. As he is still shooting he pulls his cock from my mouth and like a cock hungry slut I grab it and stuff it back into my mouth, drinking his nectar down.

"Did you guys see that, he can't get enough dick!" Steve exclaims.

Alice, having had enough fun with my ass pulls out quickly causing my ass to buck in want and leaving me with an empty feeling.

Reaching down between my legs she exclaims, "Guys he really is enjoying this, he's hard as a rock."

I finally release Steve's cock and try to regain my senses. Alice tells me to stand up and with Steve's help I finally do stand on shaky legs.

"We're almost done Bill, make your self cum and it will all be over." Alice tells me.

"No thanks, I'll wait till I get home to take care of it." I answer.

"We can't have you driving around in that condition", she says pointing to my stiff member.

"Well, I really do need to cum and would probably end up jerking off in the parking lot anyway." I reply.

Steadying myself, I grab my cock and begin to pump. Closing my eyes and trying to relax, I know it won't take long so I stroke faster. My hand is flying across my cock now and as I feel the come start to rise up in my balls I feel something touch my shaft. Opening my eyes and looking down I see that Jim is standing in front of me holding his cock just below mine. The head of his cock his touching my balls and mine reaches halfway down his shaft. Just seeing his huge cock again sends me over the edge, I start shooting thick ropes of cum, all of them landing on his thick shaft. When I finally stop squirting, I see that I have painted his cock white with my cum.

"Look at the mess you have made Bill, I think you need to clean it up" Jim says.

I am actually enjoying myself now and gladly drop to my knees and slurp up my cum from his cock. As I am cleaning him up he begins to swell. Feeling it get hard in my hand was wild and once it is fully stiff I guide the head to my lips. Concentrating on the first couple of inches I use every ounce of strength I have left and suck and lick it like my life depends on it. Squeezing his balls with one hand and rapidly stroking his shaft with the other I sense that he will not last long. Steve and Alice are really cheering both of us on and Jim's eyes have rolled back in his head. Giving a final pull on his heavy balls and a strong suck on the head does its trick.

Jim yells out "here it comes Bill, don't miss a drop!"

"I don't plan to" I think to myself.

The first shot bloats out my cheeks and before I could completely swallow, the second blast is mixing with the first. Using both hands to stroke him, I can feel each contraction as his cock swells and pulses.

After several seconds of sucking the last remnants from him Jim finally pushes me away saying "that's enough, stop touching it, I'm too sensitive right now."

"Well Bill, I think you have repaid your debt, you can leave now." Alice tells me.

She then hands me a package and says, "After all you have done, I think you deserve to keep this."

As I am pulling my pants back up Jim grabs my cock and says,

"Bill, you are the best cocksucker I have ever met, you can come back anytime you get the urge to swallow some cum."

Returning the favor and hefting his own cock, I reply, "I think I might just do that, before tonight I never would guessed any of this would happen, but now I think I'll be back for more of this" giving his whopper one last squeeze.

bilman
bilman
13 Followers
12