The Thing in the Woods

Story Info
An alien monster abducts nubile camper for sexual feeding.
1k words
4.05
31k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and spooky night at Prairie Pines, quiet as a tomb except for the hooting of an owl somewhere in the deep woods, and the low rumble of thunder in the distance. Here and there lightening rippled across the black sky outlining the tree branches like huge monsters. A storm was brewing, but all the campers were safe and sound in their tents. Or at least they thought they were safe.

Everything was deathly still. Almost everything, that is. For if anyone had been looking out that night, they would have seen, lit by lightning flashes, a dark and mysterious figure moving steadily through the woods. Was it animal? Was it human? Half walking, half crawling, the strange being made its way toward the temporary houses. Closer and closer it came, eyes glowing hideously green in the dark, a low moan escaping its drooling, bloodthirsty lips. Closer...closer...closer...

One camper made the mistake of leaving their tent. The call of nature came at the wrong time. Groggy and half asleep, she stumbled out of her tent, so as not to disturb the others, she wandered away from the other tents. Mistake number two. The creature could detect her warmth, and smelled the strong scent of urine. This creature's vision was in the infra red, and she glowed like a beacon in the night. The creature also had an incredible sense of smell, 100 times better than any canine, and the scent of her urine and other bodily scents nearly drove him to a frenzy. He had been on this planet too long without nourishment, and he needed it now!

Swiftly, running in a half crouch, as easily on two legs or all fours, he accelerated towards her. She was taken completely unaware, so surprised that she didn't even make a sound. He was strong, really strong. His planet had more gravity, and he felt he could fly here. He grabbed her from behind, and in one swift motion picked her up over his shoulder and kept going. All she felt was being picked up and moving very fast through the woods. She realized that she was being carried by something very strange, and started to squirm. He stopped immediately. She couldn't see it, as there was no moon, but she got the impression of something very scary. She started to scream, but when she opened her mouth something entered it, and she passed out.

He didn't want to have to sedate her, that meant delay for him to satisfy himself. But, he could not risk detection, even though he was much stronger than these feeble creatures. He had dug an underground burrow to hide and sleep during the day. He dragged her down there and laid her down. He was starving, and could not wait much longer. He took his time sniffing her, from head to toe. He especially liked the area between her legs. He ripped all her clothing off. How vulnerable these things were, such soft covering over their muscles. He could not wait, he stuck his mouth between her legs, and began sucking. His very long tongue penetrated her deeply. It was sweet nectar to him. They may be weak, but they tasted good.

She stirred some, but was still heavily sedated. It was no use. He might as well satisfy his other urges while she was out. He opened her legs as far apart as he could, and turned her over. She was not a female of his species but she was clearly female. He entered her from behind, and she stirred some more. He began to slowly rock her back and forth, engorging himself to unhuman proportions. He was aroused by this creature, and lonely for his own kind. He pumped her for hours it seemed. Moving her around in different positions to satisfy his curiosity. When he felt himself close to ejaculation he slowed down and released his pre-ejaculate fluid. The effect was unexpected. She gasped and awoke instantly. It was an aphrodisiac to his own kind, and even more so to this creature. She started responding back, her head thrown back, moaning in ecstasy, totally unaware, except for the euphoria she felt.

He knew now he could eat. He withdrew his sex organ as she just writhed in pleasure in the burrow. He put his mouth to her labia once again and sucked. She moaned. He inserted his tongue, which was not like a human tongue. It was thick, muscular, and had large pores along the side, to absorb fluids, and inside it, was a bioelectrical collection organ. He thrust her with his tongue, and she moaned deeply. Her body was responding by making lubricating fluid and building up a charge, right at the tip of her labia. The creature was ravenous and pumped quickly and smoothly. The prisoner orgasmed, and the creature consumed it. She orgasmed again and he consumed. He had learned how to bring these creatures to orgasm over and over in order to eat. He absorbed nutrients from their fluid, but more importantly, the best bioelectric energy on the planet. There were other forms, but this was the most satisfying and long lasting.

He made her orgasm for two hours, enough to keep him fed for two days. He would give her a sedative again, so she could sleep and recoup for his next feeding. She was not as fragile as others he had abducted. In fact, she was by far the best he had had. He wanted to keep her alive as long as possible. He covered her in her ripped clothes, and curled up around her, for body heat, and he fell into the best sleep he had had on this planet.

When the campers got up the next day, one of their friends was gone. No one had heard anything. Perhaps she was just out for a morning hike, but all her clothes and shoes were still in the tent. They would never see her again.