The Things

Story Info
He describes the things he could do to you...
1.6k words
4
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the restaurant and take our seats. I slide beside you and give you a hug. I pick up the menu and hold it in front of us. You look at it as I look at you! I kiss you on the cheek and say "you look lovely"! You turn and kiss me back and say you love me too.

The waiter comes over and asks if we are ready to order. We say give us a few but we will take a bottle of champagne and one glass. We look at the menu together and try to decide what to eat. We both look at each other and say the same thing I wanna eat you. We both laugh and kiss.

We get our bottle of bubbly and give him our order. I pour us a glass and put it to your lips as I say may our love stay as clear as exciting as the liquid in this glass. You drink and take the glass from me. You put it to my lips as my tongue snakes out and licks the cup. I drink and then kiss you as we share the champagne in my mouth.

I reach under the table and run my hands over your smooth legs. Sliding your skirt all the way up your legs. I reach the middle only to find you left your panties behind. My hand rubs against your slit, as a smile spreads across your face. You get real wet in a hurry. My finger enters you as you repress a moan and slide down in your seat a little. I fuck you slowly and gently feeling all over inside of you. You reach over and rub me through my pants I am sooo hard.

The waiter comes over with our appetizer and you panic and jerk you hand away. He sets it down on the table and asks if everything is ok at the same time I jam my finger into you. You grunt that everything is just fine. He leaves as I slide under the table. It has long table clothes so no one can see me.

I kiss my way up your legs as they spread wider. I breath deep god you smell so good. My tongue runs up and down your slit. While my hands massage your legs. I suck your lips into my mouth as you push into me. I hear you breathing faster and trying to keep quiet. I shove my tongue deep into you as I grab your clit. I rub your clit just the way you like as my tongue moves in and out sucking you as hard as I can! You tense up and buck against my face. Your hand reaches down and shoves my face into you as you start to cum. I rub your clit faster as my tongue laps at your slit. I keep it up until you stop trembling and then I suck you one last time.

I slide back up to the table my face is all covered in your juice. I kiss you so you can taste yourself. Then I grab a napkin and wipe my face off. Just as I am done the waiter comes with dinner. The app is still on the table untouched. He asks if there was something wrong with it. We sat we were just talking and forgot about it. He walks away and you say that was great. It was so hard not to scream out. WE laugh as I tell you not as hard as I am now.

You reach over and unzip my pants it springs out like it had been waiting for that. You stroke it up and down. Then you slide under the table and swallow it up. Bobbing your head up and down. I put my hand on your head and whisper that feels great you are so good. You rub my nuts and take me deeper into your mouth. It feels soo good I know I wont last long. I lift my ass up and push into your mouth. You bob up and down faster and faster. I swell up and you know I am gonna cum. You take your mouth off and start jacking it fast. Just as I am gonna cum, you clamp back on and swallow it all. You keep sucking until its all empty. Then you lick around it all and put it back and zip me up.

You get up to the table. You kiss me and shove some into my mouth that you saved just for me.

The waiter comes back and asks if everything is good. I say we want it boxed up we will eat it at home. He just gets a puzzled look on his face as we have not ate a thing. He takes the food and we both just laugh out asses off.

We leave the restaurant holding each other close. I open your door and then we kiss passionately. You get in and I close the door. We head on done the road. You slide over and kiss me as your hand lands in my lap. I start getting hard again. You unsnap my pants and start teasing it running your fingers over it. You bend over and start licking on the head of it. I reach over and pull your skirt up and run my finger across your ass to your lips. They are still wet from the restaurant.

We pull into the motel parking lot. I lift your head up and kiss you deeply. Running my tongue all over the inside of your mouth. We fix ourselves and go to our room. I turn on the radio and Keith Sweat is singing, "Yumi yumi yumi come and give me some". I grab you as we start to dance nice and slow. Hips grinding into each other. I pull your top off and undo your bra as you pull my shirt off to. I kiss you as if feels so good having your tits rubbing against my chest. I unzipp your skirt and it falls to the floor. I stand back a sec and remove the rest of my clothes. We dance and kiss enjoying the feeling of our bodies against each other.

I pick you up and carry you to the bed. I lay beside you as I run my hands across you breasts the nipples are already hard and sensitive. You climb on top of me and rub your soaking cunt against my hard cock. You bite then kiss each of my nipples. I get goosebumps as you swirl your tongue over them. You lift up and grab me and slide down on it. You get to the bottom and sit up and look at me and say I want you Mark! I want you too I say!

You start going up and down. You are so hot you are going so hard and fast. Your tits are bouncing up and down I stick my tongue out so they slide across it with each movement. You grab your clit and start to cum all over my cock. Your juice is running down my ass as I buck up against you. You are screaming OHHHHH GODDD MARK FEELSSSS SOOOO GOOOOD!!

You stop and lay down and kiss me. I roll us over and pull out of you. I say you got yours now I am gonna take mine. Smiling wickedly! I nibble on your tits and then push you over. I cover your ass with kisses as my tongue snakes into your tight little hole. I rub your cheeks with my hands giving them a little slap now and then. SMACK! I reach over and grab the lotion and cover your ass with it. Rubbing it all over as my finger slowly works its way into your hole. I fuck you with it until you start pushing back into it. Then I insert another finger and then another until I have 3 fingers going in and out.

I pull my fingers out and sit up behind you and rub my dick up and down all the way from your pussy to your ass. I shove into your pussy and pump you for a dozen or so strokes. Then I pull out as you push back and moan don't stop. I stick my dick at the entrance of your asshole. I softly push against it and it slowly lets me in. I finally get to the bottom and rest for a minute and let you get used to it. I kiss all over your neck and back tongue going wild like it is has a mind of its own. I start to pull out and push back in. In and out in and out, all the way. I pick up the pace as you start pushing against me knowing that you are enjoying it now.

I feel you knuckles hitting my balls as you have slide a hand under you and are fingering your pussy. GOD BABY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SOO GOOD! I start fucking you harder as you buck up faster. You say I am gonna cum again cum with me Mark CUMM WITH ME...OHHHHH BABY!! I fuck you faster as you say I am CUMMING BABY no sooner do the words leave your mouth I erupt deep inside of you. We lose all control as we cum together. The whole hotel should be able to hear us as we scream out soo loud! I fall against you as we are finished. I kiss the back of your neck and tell you how great you are.

I pull out and you roll over and we hold each other. We just lay there for a while just hugging and caressing our bodies. We start kissing and exploring each other again.

Well that is for the next story...evil smile...I love to tease...smiling... I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it and imagining it!