The Things Money Can't Buy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was sitting in the middle of her marital bed, naked from the waist down, with her ankles fixed to either end of the spreader bar watching Ken dangle a pair of connected nipple clamps in front of her.

"These are next," Ken said.

Karen smiled. "...and I suppose I'm to take my top off as well?"

"No - leave it on."

"I'll have to get them to poke up through my vest then," she said, putting a hand to each breast. She watched Ken's face as she began stroking and then pinching and pulling at her nipples under her vest. Ken just grinned happily. After thirty seconds or so Karen took one clamp off Ken and delicately fastened it onto her right nipple with a moan. A minute later, the short chain dangled across her pink top, either end of it clamped onto a tit.

"That turns me on," she said, flashing a glance up at Ken as she pulled on the chain.

"Me too," Ken said. "Put these on." He passed her two more leather cuffs which she fastened round each wrist.

"Now lie on your back, Karen."

No sooner had she reclined than she felt Ken lift the spreader bar between her legs. "Hold it, please - with both hands."

Karen did so, and Ken clipped her each of her wrists to the central section of the spreader bar leaving her on her back with her legs and wrists up above her and her pussy exposed.

"Let go of the bar, Karen - I've got a present for you."

"I love presents," she said, her pink-nailed fingers releasing the metal bar.

"Close your eyes and let go of the bar."

A few seconds later, she felt the unmistakable shape of a dildo being pressed into her hands as they hung from the bar. It had that sheer rubber feel to it, and it was long and thick. The rabbit ears of the stimulator jutted out where they needed to, and a second later she located the button array and it buzzed into life.

"Why, Ken - how did you know what I wanted?"

"Trust me - I know what you want. Open your eyes and fill your hole."

"I might not be ready yet," Karen said coquettishly, failing to see Ken's present to himself in his right hand. He used it to administer a series of sharp smacks to Karen's bare thighs.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Karen squealed.

"I wasn't going to gag you, but I've changed my mind." Ken said. Then he turned to open her underwear drawer behind him. He turned back holding a couple of pairs of Karen's white silk panties.

"Open wide, please."

She did and Ken filled her mouth with the material, packing it tight with both pairs while being careful not to touch even slightly any part of Karen's lips. When he'd finished, Karen's mouth was fully obstructed; she could still move her jaw, but she couldn't bring either her teeth or her lips back together.

"That's better," Ken said, smiling at her. "Now then, your present: slide it in, Karen - I think you'll find you're wet enough."

Breathing hard, Karen eased the head of the black penis into her opening and slowly slid the undulating shaft all the way in until the rabbit ears pressed against her clitoris.

"Mmm!"

"Good," Ken said. He got up off the edge of the bed he'd been sitting on and pulled up the wooden chair Karen kept in the corner of the room. He sat on it facing Karen's upturned body, watching her handle the dildo that filled her.

"I can't fuck you, Karen, but you can fuck yourself for me with that dildo. Just imagine that's my cock in your pussy, imagine it's my rod slipping in and out of you."

Karen's eyes fixed intently on her would-be lover as she began to increase her self-penetration; Ken noticed that it was sliding in deeper now as well.

"Can you imagine that that's me on top of you pressing against your clitoris?"

"Mmm," she nodded, her eyes narrowing.

"Can you imagine my cock hot inside you, throbbing against your pussy?"

"Mm-mmm!" Karen moaned, nodding again.

"Imagine these arms holding your wrists down as I fuck you, Karen; imagine being restrained just by my hands and my body-weight..."

Karen shut her eyes.

"Imagine me lowering my head and kissing you, Karen - long and deep. Imagine tasting my kiss, the touch of my lips on yours."

"MMMMM!" Karen was fucking herself really hard now. Ken smiled to himself.

"Imagine you could cum when you wanted to and didn't have to wait for me to tell you when."

Karen's eyes flashed open, a look of frustration creasing her face.

"MMMM??!!" she protested.

"Imagine my lips moving down to your neck, kissing you softly as I moved a hand to hold your throat.

Karen whimpered. She had reduced the pace of the fucking now, but each time she pushed the dildo up herself, she pushed it as far as she could and left the rabbit ears pressed hard against her bud for seconds at a time. Ken adjusted himself and carried on watching the show.

"I'm moving my lips down your chest now, Karen. I'm kissing your areolae and flicking my tongue over your hard nipple; just enough so that you can barely feel it, so that you crave me to take it deep in my mouth and suck it..."

"Mmmm..." Karen shut her eyes and nodded again.

"...but I don't - my tongue flashes briefly over your other nipple before I lift my head again to thrust my cock deep inside you again..." Ken watched as Karen's head rolled languorously on the bed. She was screwing herself lazily now, lost in some sensual daydream.

"Then I slap your tit hard with my hand."

SMACK! The crop landed hard on Karen's clamped and erect left nipple.

"OOUUUGGHHHMMMM!" she cried.

"And you still can't cum yet, not 'til I say," Ken said, meeting her gaze.

"Mm!"

"Now I am sucking your hot nipple, my soft mouth caressing it as I begin to fuck you harder..." Ken smiled again as Karen did just that with the dildo. She was so wet, Ken noticed, and he wondered how his cock would feel in there if he were to give in to his lust and shove his dick into it right now: Karen would probably cum straight away, he thought. 'No, I love seeing her cum,' he thought, 'and seeing how she gets there is nearly as much fun.'

He put his hand round his erection and continued his story.

"Imagine you can feel my cock throbbing inside your pussy; imagine you're tightening yourself round it, trying to squeeze the cum out of it because you're desperate to cum at the same time as me..."

"Mm!" Karen squeaked. She was desperate - desperate to release this orgasm that was threatening to overcome her like a typhoon, desperate for Ken's permission to give her her reward.

"You can feel it building, Karen: my orgasm. You can tell that the thing inside you is approaching its goal; you can tell that your body has coaxed me to the ultimate end of desire. You know that any second now I will fill you with spunk."

Karen's dildo accelerated again. Her eyes were wide open. She stared at him with a look of determination: she wanted to see the look on his face when he finally gave his permission.

"You know it's imminent because I'm getting frantic, reckless. I smack you again, harder..."

SMACK! The crop landed on Karen's left breast again.

"MMM!"

"...as part of me wants me to cum as I smack your tits. Then I forcefully lift one of your legs over my shoulder so that I can fuck you deeper, so that I can feel your shaft round more of my cock."

"Mmmmmm!" Karen pleaded. Her eyebrows were working overtime, imploring Ken to reach the end. Ken's hand was now pulling furiously at his shaft; Karen looked into his flushed face and new the end wouldn't be far off.

"I'm fucking you as hard as I can now, Karen, and my hands are holding you firmly - around your arms, your thighs, your neck."

As Karen watched, Ken stood up and yanked down his trousers, exposing his livid manhood within the grip of his left hand.

"I know you won't cum 'til I tell you, Karen, and I know you want us to come together. So now I'm desperate to cum because I want to see you cum, Karen, and I'll do anything to get myself to the edge so that I can kick-start our climaxes."

Ken stood as close to Karen as he ever had - his bared prick only inches from where Karen filled the hole between her held-apart legs with Ken's proxy penis.

"I'll do anything now that I think will get me off..."

Karen's breathing became panting: the agony of self-control was almost transcending orgasm, but the hint that Ken's lust was going to drive him mindlessly, selfishly, towards using her body to satisfy his own desire opened up a whole other level of arousal inside Karen.

"I'll spank you over and over!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The crop in his right hand rained down on Karen's bared inner thighs.

"MMMMMM!" Karen shouted loudly.

His masturbation was becoming frenzied now; he lifted the crop again.

"I'll pinch your nipples 'til you scream."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Karen's nipples blazed in their clamps.

"MMMMMMM!!"

'Stop! Please don't stop!' she thought.

"...and finally," Ken said, moving away from Karen's exposed groin and walking round the bed to her head, "when we can both feel the imminent eruption building in my prick, I'll pull your hair like you've never felt before..."

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" Karen agreed. Her hands splayed involuntarily with the instant pain all over her scalp and the over-lubricated dildo slipped out of her pussy. Ken adjusted his position so that his dick was over Karen's ball-gagged face. He looked past it and into her wide blue eyes, the eyes of someone desperate to do anything to please him; the eyes of someone that had totally submitted to him.

"...and at that precise moment, I'll pull my cock out of you, hold it over your gorgeous face and tell you that I'm gonna cum and that you can cum, too..."

Karen's eyes crossed.

"OOOOOOUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHMMMMMM!!"

She tried to straighten her legs, but couldn't. She bit as hard as she could into the balled-up underwear in her mouth, but it brought no relief. Her hands opened and closed futilely as they sought the dildo for re-admission into the party in her pussy, but they couldn't find it. She managed to keep her eyes open for about four seconds, but then had to clamp them shut.

When she opened them, Ken was still where he had been: standing over her with his erection in his hand. The look of naked, aggressive lust had gone from his face and been replaced with an open look of something like amazement. It eventually dawned on Karen, however, that he was still in full possession of his spunk.

"Mmm?" she asked, nodding breathlessly at his still cocked-and-loaded weapon.

Ken smiled down at her.

"What a good girl you are, Karen. I could kiss you," he smiled.

Karen scowled at him.

Ken moved away from Karen's face and retraced his steps to the other side of the bed, pulling his trousers back up as he went.

"Mmm?" Karen repeated, confused now.

"I'm not ready to cum just yet," he lied, smiling as charmingly as he could at his dishevelled and restrained blonde playmate. He grasped the spreader bar, lifting it until it was level.

"Soon though," he said. He buckled his belt and hung the keys for the padlocks over the spreader bar as Karen looked at him, confused.

He smacked the reddened backs of her legs once more each with the crop.

SMACK! SMACK!

"MMMM!"

"Beautiful," he said, smiling as the keys jingled on the metal bar. "I'll be in touch."

Fifteen seconds later, Karen heard the front door slam shut and the sound of a van driving away.

-------------------------

Two days later, she'd had a phone call.

"Do as I say and you won't get hurt," a thick male voice had said.

She'd listened, her heart accelerating, to his demands, committing them to memory as she did so.

"...and don't open your eyes until you hear the van drive away. You've got 20 minutes." It was the last thing he'd said.

She'd panicked slightly. Firstly, she'd had to get her friend Cassie out of the house on some pretence - that had wasted five minutes - and then she'd had to rush upstairs to get changed out of her pyjamas and to present herself in the manner he'd demanded.

She'd quickly brushed her long blonde hair and pulled it into the simple ponytail he seemed to prefer and then quickly pulled her vest over her head and her baggy pants down and off. What would happen when he arrived, she'd wondered. All she could do was what he'd asked: be ready and waiting.

She'd wrenched open her underwear drawer - white, he'd said; white panties, white stockings, white bra. She searched manically through her array of undergarments, throwing black knickers and tan tights out of the way as she searched for the second white stocking. Her mind raced with her pulse as she fastened the hooks behind her back and pulled the sheer material up her smooth legs. She had to do what he said; she daren't think about the consequences of not being ready in time.

She'd flung open her wardrobe, the door's handle banging against the wall alongside it. Frantically, she'd hauled clothes on hangers this way and that as she'd searched for the royal blue skirt he'd requested. She'd found it and thrown it onto the bed while she'd put on the necessary white blouse. She'd watched herself in the floor-length mirror as she'd pulled the tight skirt up her thighs and over her hips until it obscured the bare skin between stocking top and knickers, the hem hugging her thighs. She'd tucked in the blouse, straightened the skirt and pulled up the zip. She'd checked her watch: eight minutes until the time was up.

She'd spent a couple of seconds checking how she looked. He should be satisfied, she'd hoped.

Eight minutes, she'd realised with a gasp - and she still had to find her shoes!

She'd found the blue heels that matched the skirt and carried them as she'd run down the stairs to find the last piece of the outfit the man had described. Under the stairs, he'd said, by the fuse box.

Desperately, she'd opened the door under the stairs, found the light switch, and found the white plastic bag he'd described. Hurriedly, she'd removed herself to the staircase and sat on the bottom step while she'd opened the bag.

Leather cuffs, carabiners and a steel collar had fallen out of it.

As instructed, she'd buckled the four cuffs round each of her wrists and ankles and fastened the collar around her neck. It was heavy and snug, but not cold, she'd thought as she'd clicked the little padlock closed.

She'd had to stop and think, then, to make sure she did things in the right order.

So she'd unlocked the front door and left it ajar.

Then she'd found her glasses and put them on.

Then she'd tied the lead attached to her collar around the post at the bottom of the staircase.

And then she'd knelt down at the bottom of the stairs and used the carabiners to connect the D-rings on the four leather cuffs together.

-

Finally she was ready.

Her ankle cuffs were clipped together as she knelt just inside her front door. Her arms hung helplessly at her sides, the leather cuffs around each wrist clipped to her ankles. She'd smoothed her blue skirt, and its hem was straight across the bottom of her white-stockinged thighs. A fitted white blouse clung to her generous bosom, the top two buttons left undone to expose her skin up to her throat and a dark cleft of cleavage.

Just in time: she heard a van door slam outside. She swallowed and tried to slow her breathing.

As instructed, she closed her eyes behind her glasses as the approaching footsteps crunched across the gravel outside.

She felt a draught as the door opened in front of her and then she was aware of a shadow being cast over her eyelids and of someone standing in front of her, over her. She heard a zip and then the faint sounds of material rustling.

She knew what was happening inches from her face, but she still wanted to see it; she fought to keep her eyes closed, as he'd demanded, wondering how long it would take.

She heard the rustling speed up, and the occasional grunt from the man stood in front of her. Not long now - her pussy loosened, moistened by her own arousal.

She sensed the man in front of her shift his stance and she heard him gasp - then she felt the soft impact of his hot semen on her face and neck. A second dose followed, and a third, and her cum-spattered lips broke into a smile, knowing she'd done her job to his satisfaction.

Kneeling there, in the entrance to her own home, Karen heard the door slam behind Ken as he left, the cooling ejaculate slathering her face the only evidence of his presence there.

-

12