The Things You Do For Family

Story Info
That night at Seema Lodge.
8.6k words
4.3
176.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
918 Followers

"Okay madam... this is the place."

I peered out of the window at the nondescript four-story building. The street wasn't too well lit, so with my sunglasses on at midnight, I couldn't see much. I took them off and got a better look. Wooden letters above the entrance said SEEMA LODGE. This was indeed the place.

I handed the cabbie a 500 rupee note and picked up my handbag.

"Keep the change." I said.

"One minute madam." the cabbie said just as I was about to open the door. He was staring at the note.

"What happened? Is it not enough?" I asked.

"Madam... maybe it's none of my business but... you have given me a 300 rupee tip. So you're clearly not in need of money. You sound and act like an educated lady from a good family."

I looked at him in confusion. He turned around, an expression of concern and compassion on his wrinkled old face.

"Madam... you're my daughter's age. Why are you going to such a place? I know what sort of things happen here. I can understand someone doing it for money but... "

"You're right. It's none of your business." I said opening the door and stepping out.

He poked his head out the window.

"Are you in some sort of trouble? Can I help in some way? I know people... "

"WILL YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?"

He was taken aback. I looked at the worried face and felt a surge of appreciation for his decency and kind spirit. It wasn't his fault.

"I am... I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." I said. "But please, I have to go."

I turned around and walked up the steps to the entrance. There was a mountain of a man standing at the entrance. Security and bouncer I guessed. He looked at me with a blank expression on his face. I tried to walk past him, but he held out his log like arm.

"Who are you with?"

"Excuse me?"

"Never seen you before. And I wasn't told there'd be a new girl. Are you with Tahir? Sridhar? Giri?"

"I... I don't understand. I am here for a... meeting."

"I know what kind of a meeting you're here for, raand!" he growled. Did he just call me a whore? Well, I suppose that was one perspective to take. But how did he know?

"Listen... I... "

That's when a couple came out through the entrance. A middle aged man with his arm around a woman dressed in a miniskirt and garish make-up. They giggled as they walked past us. The woman gave me an almost territorial look before walking by.

Shit! That's why the cabbie was so worried. Motherfucker Goyal had chosen a whorehouse hotel? I had half a mind to turn around and go home. If only I could.

The guard was still looking at me menacingly. That's when another man came out. He was wearing a cheap looking ill fitting suit. Looked like a hotel manager.

"Oh... you must be the guest of Mr. Sebi?"

"Sebi? Oh... yes yes. Yes. I am."

"Let her through." he said to the guard who moved away.

The hotel lobby was dimly lit and garish. There were half a dozen ladies of the night sitting on various couches and chairs. A couple of men were on their cellphones. Presumably their pimps or customers.

The manager escorted me to the lift.

"Third floor." he said and pushed a button.

I stood there wordlessly. He was scrutinizing my face. Or what little of it was visible. I was wearing my biggest pair of sunglasses, covering half my forehead and my cheeks. And I had a scarf wrapped around my head and neck like a hijaab.

"Have we met before?" he asked.

"No."

"There's something very familiar about you. I know you're not one of the working girls. But... I have seen you somewhere."

"I don't think so."

I had always hated doing those interviews with news channels as the "face" of the company. And appearing on magazine covers. It didn't exactly make me a celebrity but did make me recognizable to people who watched the news regularly. Which this manager fella probably did.

Maybe I should've worn a burqa. Thankfully the lift door opened and I walked in.

"Mr. Sebi is in room 304."

Even through my utter loathing and revulsion for Goyal, I couldn't help but smile at his sense of irony in picking a fake name. Sebi... or rather SEBI. Securities and Exchange Board of India.

-

"You leave me no choice. I have to go to SEBI then." Goyal got up from the chair in my office. This was in the middle of the day a week ago.

"Wait! SIT!" I said in a loud voice. He complied.

"Don't yell at me." he said brusquely. "You can't play boss lady in this situation anymore."

"Come on, Goyal! Be reasonable! I have already agreed to give you the money."

"And I appreciate that you didn't haggle with me about that."

"That's enough money for you and your next few generations to live on. In fact... I will double it!"

"That's very gracious of you, but my original demand stands. You can't negotiate or threaten your way out of this. Maybe you'd like to watch the clip again."

"No, I wouldn't."

But he swiped his phone screen and started that damn video again. From the party.

"You're kidding!" Hirani said.

"I am not. It's almost a done deal." my dad responded, downing what must have been his eighth scotch of the night. "The Germans will be signing the contract on Thursday. We're doing it hush hush in Goa."

"Your company's stock is going to go through the roof!"

"That's the hope! But you have to keep this to yourself, Hiru."

"My lips are sealed. I still remember the trouble you had two years ago."

My stupid stupid STUPID dad. Smart in so many ways, but dumb dumb DUMB when it came to this stuff. And he hadn't learned! Even after all the lawyer's fees and bribes and deals we had to make to keep him from a criminal conviction that time.

And of all the people he could have blabbed to, it had to be that sleazebag Hirani. He had absolutely no scruples.

Sure enough, the next day a collection of several investors picked up a lot of stocks for our company. There were murmurs in the market. And I had a suspicion that someone had inside information. Hirani knew how to cover his tracks. But after seeing this video, I knew it had to be him.

"I love this video! I could watch it all day!" Goyal said and grinned.

I sat in silence. The fight almost went out of me. I tried to appeal to his conscience. If he even had one.

"Please Goyal uncle... "

"Uncle!!" he said and cackled.

"I am a married woman. And I am willing to give you as much money as I have. Please just don't... "

He got up. Put the phone in his pocket.

"We are going around in circles. You have my terms. They are not negotiable. If you want to keep your father from being finally jailed for insider trading, you know what you have to do. The SEBI has been trying to nab him for years. I am sure I will get a very generous reward either way."

I stared at the desk, sighed and nodded.

"Consider this my resignation from the company. You will get an email about the next steps."

-

I stood outside the door of room 304 for a full two minutes before I knocked. The door opened, but only a little crack.

"Give me your bag." Goyal's voice said.

"What kind of a shady hotel have you picked... "

"GIVE IT TO ME!"

I turned over my handbag. The door closed. It opened a minute later.

"Frisk her. But outside."

"What?" I asked as a big burly brute almost seven feet tall stepped out from behind Goyal. He was even taller and bigger than the bouncer outside. "What the hell, Goyal?"

"I need to make sure you don't have any weapons."

The brute ran his hands all over my body. But didn't cop a feel. Even when he ran his hands up the inside of my thigh and checked my crotch over the fabric of my jeans, there was a strictly professional air to it.

"She's clean." he said after frisking me

"Okay. Stand guard outside. One hand on your gun."

That's when I noticed that the brute had a gun holstered to his waist. Goyal beckoned me in. I took a deep breath and followed him.

"This whole cloak and dagger routine is unnecessary." I said as I examined the room. It was a lot nicer than I had expected, given how shady the rest of the place was.

"Yeah right!" Goyal walked to the window, pushed the curtain aside and examined the street outside. "For all I know, your father has already hired multiple hitmen."

"You watch too many movies! Besides, my father knows nothing about this." I said, taking a slip of paper out of my handbag. I also felt relieved that I had resisted the urge to take my gun along. It would've made for an even more unpleasant situation.

Goyal looked at me and smiled. He was wearing a white bathrobe that displayed the thick gray hair on his chest. And the thick hair on his legs. I had to fight off an urge to vomit as I contemplated what lay ahead.

"Either you're being willfully ignorant or you don't know what your father has done in the past to some of his enemies. But I know. I quite literally know where the skeletons are buried."

I ignored the implication and handed him the paper. He looked at it. Then he took out a cellphone.

"Have a seat, madam."

I sat on a swivel chair next to a desk as he called the bank in Switzerland and confirmed the details. Then he told them the details of a different account to transfer the money to. He then called the other bank. But before speaking to them, he said

"Sorry madam, I am going to have to go into the bathroom. Can't have you overhearing all the account numbers and passwords. Your memory is legendary."

I shrugged. When he was inside the bathroom, I took the scarf and the sunglasses off. I checked inside my handbag and made sure the condoms were there. The minutes crawled by. I just sat in the chair, repeating to myself that all this was necessary to save my father. To save the company. To save the family.

"You look gorgeous as always, madam." Goyal stepped out of the bathroom. "But I wish you had dressed up a bit."

I was wearing my mommiest mommy jeans and a plain black button down shirt.

"What the fuck do you think this is? A date?"

Goyal smiled and approached me. I shivered with disgust as he put a hand on my cheeks.

"So soft!"

He bent down and kissed me. The stench of tobacco filled my nostrils. I was passive through the kiss as his tongue poked inside my mouth for a minute or so and deposited a few ounces of his spit inside.

He then got on his knees next to the swivel chair. His grubby hairy fingers reached for my neck and started unbuttoning my shirt. My white bra slowly came into view as each button gave way. He left the bottom two buttons alone and put his hands on my boobs.

"I can't tell you how many times I have jacked off imagining how these tits must look. Especially when you show a hint of cleavage."

I sat passively, my arms hanging on the side as he put his face in my cleavage and shook it sideways. The flabby skin of his cheeks made a dull noise as it slapped against the side of my tits. His bald head rubbed against my chin.

"I have always wondered if your nipples are pink or brown. My bet is on pink."

He shoved his fingers inside my bra and scooped my boobs out.

"I knew it!"

He stuck his tongue out of his mouth, looked into my eyes and wagged it sideways suggestively with a wink. I looked away. A second later, I felt the tip of his tongue flick my left nipple. I shivered. I had always been sensitive to the touch of a tongue on my nipples. And even this disgusting tongue attached to this revolting face drew a response. I hated myself. His tongue then move to the right nipple. He also bit it gently. I was staring at the wall, wondering when all this would be over.

"I still remember the first time I noticed your big tits. Around ten years ago when you came for the company picnic. You were on summer vacation from your college in America. And you were dressed in a tank top. It was the first time I had seen you since you were in your mid-teens. You really filled out late, didn't you?"

I didn't say anything.

"Actually, some of us in the company speculated if you had gotten a boob job in America. After all, your mom doesn't have big boobs. But now that I can touch them and see them up close... and bite them... "

"Ouch!"

"They are clearly 100% natural. I envy your husband."

"I could do without the commentary, Goyal." I said. "Especially if it is going to involve my mom and my husband."

"Your mom is a pretty lady too." Goyal ignored my request almost pointedly. "I've jacked off to her image for decades. But you... there's something just dick-shakingly delicious about you. Especially how hard-nosed and tough you are in your dealings. It adds to the allure."

For the next few minutes, Goyal's fingers, tongue, and teeth played with my tits. He eventually unbuttoned the shirt completely and took it off, leaving me with my tits hanging out of my bra.

"Get up!" he grabbed my left arm and pulled me out of the chair.

He then took off his robe. Underneath it, he was wearing only a pair of blue boxers which had a tent forming in them. There was a thick mat of gray and black hair all over his torso. His paunch looked a little less massive than usual when it was straining against his shirt.

He pulled me into an embrace. His bald head rubbed against my lips. I was about 6 inches taller than him. As he hugged me tight, he ran his rough hands all over my back and bit my shoulder and kissed my neck. His erection rubbed against my thigh. It didn't seem too big. His fingers struggled with the hooks of my bra for about 30 seconds before he took it off. I moved my arms only to allow him to take the bra off. Other than that, my arms were hanging by my side.

I wasn't going to move a muscle to make a participatory gesture. I wasn't going to resist him. I couldn't. But if he expected me to enthusiastically participate in this travesty as if he was my lover, he had another thing coming.

"They should put velcro on bras." he took a break between making out with me to editorialize.

Holding me in his embrace, rubbing his chest against my boobs and grinding his erection against my thighs, he started slowly moving me to the bed. He slipped his fingers down the back of my jeans and his nails scratched my ass. His fingers poked into and traced the length of my ass crack making me feel even more violated. I hated it when someone did that. Even my husband.

He eventually pushed me, making me fall on the bed sideways. Instantly, he jumped on the bed like an orangutan in heat. He straddled my chest until his crotch was a few inches in front of my face. And then he slid his shorts down, revealing an erect dick about 5 inches long surrounded by a thick bush of salt and pepper pubic hair. His dick slapped against my chin.

"Well?" he said.

"What?" I grimaced, looking away from his pathetic dick.

"Suck it!"

"No fucking way!"

"Come on, madam! Don't make me remind you what's at stake here. Do you want your father to spend his remaining years in jail?"

He stared into my eyes. I stared back. He had a point. But I felt like I needed to draw a line somewhere.

"Listen, Goyal. The deal was, you get to have sex with me. And I am here. I am not obligated to pleasure you in every way you want."

"You are not in a position to dictate terms!"

"Do whatever you want. I am not putting THAT in my mouth."

Honestly, it was a bluff. If he had pressed the issue, I would have had no choice. He stared at me for a few seconds. Then he smiled.

"You are eager to get straight to the fucking."

"That's not true."

He unbuttoned my jeans. Then he dug his fingers into the waistband of my jeans and panties and pulled them off. Leaving me completely naked. I instinctively closed my legs. He put his hands on my knees and pried them apart.

"Oh wow! What a beautiful pussy!"

He put his right hand on my pussy mound and played with the hair. I had shaved down there a week ago so my pubic hair were short. He pinched my labia, poked around, and felt the opening.

"Dry!" he noted with disappointment.

I looked at at ugly sight of his balding face and his hairy paunch between my legs. And I looked away. Of course I was dry. I expected him to stick his dick inside me anyway. It was a lot smaller and thinner than my husband's so I did not anticipate too much discomfort. Instead he let go of my knees, put his elbows on the bed under my thighs and lowered his head.

"Nooo! No!" I tried to push his head away. But he grabbed my naked waist and ignored my flailing.

I shuddered as his tongue found my clit instantly.

A pulse of pleasure surged up my spine, making me convulse as Goyal's thick raspy tongue started flicking my clit around.

"Goyal!!" I said, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I tried to sit up and push him away. But his tongue play made me stretch backwards.

"FUCK!!" I closed my eyes and screamed. It had been over a year since my husband went down on me. And even when he did, he wasn't really great at it. He gave me cunnilingus almost as an obligation, not as something he enjoyed. He was a big handsome guy with a big thick dick. A stud in every way imaginable. And studs never really had to work extra hard at such things.

So the oral play I got from my husband usually consisted of him gently and lovingly running his tongue all around my labia without making any effort to stick to THE spot. He'd put in about five minutes of that and then I'd ask him to enter me. Of course, even that hadn't happened in a while.

Goyal on the other hand, seemed an expert at pleasing a woman with his tongue. And fingers too. A minute or so after he started playing with my clit, he slowly poked a finger at my cunt. He noticed, as did I, that it wasn't as dry anymore. I wasn't totally wet, but there certainly was some moistness. I winced as he inserted a centimeter of his finger inside my cunt.

"You have a tasty pussy, madam. I could go down on it all day."

By now I had given up trying to push him away. I put my hands in my hair, closed my eyes, and tried to imagine that it was my husband between my legs. But I couldn't shake the reality. The reality that here I was, naked with my legs spread on the bed of a trashy hotel. And between my legs was a fat slob who used to be an accountant in my father's company. A man who had seen me grow up. A man whose leery eyes always bothered me, but whose tongue I never in my wildest dreams imagine would feel so good on my clit.

Goyal was now working my clit with his tongue even faster. I could sense that he was tracing the alphabet. By the time he reached T, I was close to an orgasm. By now, his entire finger was able to penetrate my cunt. I was waiting for release when suddenly, he raised his head. I groaned in disappointment, opened my eyes and saw that he was back on his knees between my legs. He slid his knees forward and parted my thighs. Soon his dick was positioned against my cunt.

"Look at me!" Goyal commanded.

I looked into his eyes. There was an angry lust in them. I felt ashamed. I felt defeated. Here I was, fully nude and my legs parted as this disgusting git's dick head was brushing against my cunt. And my sex-starved body, despite my reluctance, seemed to be waiting for it.

"Say it!" he said.

"Huh?"

"Ask me to fuck you."

This random demand out of the blue made all the arousal flow out of me.

"Go fuck yourself, Goyal!" I said and spat at him.

The spit only landed on his belly and made a few of his torso hair wet. He looked at the spit and then looked at me. He pushed my thighs towards my stomach and thrust his hips forward. His dick started invading my pussy.

"AAAHHHHHHHRRRHHH!"

That was Goyal. He made an animalistic guttural sound as his modest dick slipped inside me. I didn't utter a sound, although I did reflexively inhale. His dick was completely inside me. His balls rested against my ass. His paunch rested on my stomach. And then he let go of my thighs and put his elbows next to my shoulders. His upper body descended until his face was right in front of mine. His man boobs rubbed against my big tits. With his right hand, he grabbed my hair. With his left hand, he grabbed my right wrist and pinned it against the bed.

shiprat
shiprat
918 Followers