The Things You Do For Family! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen chipped in "He was such a gent and still is, as you can see. We had a lovely evening, but I wanted more than just a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine. Poor Bert couldn't believe it when I slipped my hand into his lap under the table!" Bob looked unconvinced, saying "Yeah, right. Nice story, but I still don't see what you can offer a hot babe like her."

Bert drained another glass of wine as he started on his main course, fillet steak with Roquefort sauce. "You're no spring chicken yourself, with respect, Bob. Yet I bet you'd like a piece of her, given the chance, wouldn't you? And you'd still deliver the goods!"

Bob looked a little confused and caught Jen's eye. She gave him a pointed look and a slight shake of the head. Bob grinned and looked away for a moment as the penny dropped. Bert didn't know what had happened on the previous trip.

The rich food and generous supply of wine was starting to make Bert a little braver. He and Jen had been sat opposite each other, their host taking the seat at the head of the table. Bert went to pick up his knife from his side plate and knocked it to the floor. Before one of the serving staff had time to pick it up, Bert slipped off his chair to pick it up. He glanced across towards Jen but her dress was too long for him to see any more of her legs than he had done on the way down to the room. Disappointed, he sat up again.

Bob decided to push the limits a little. "So Bert, is she good in the sack?"

Bert nearly choked on his dessert wine "I beg your pardon! What sort of a question is that?"

"I just wondered! I bet she's great -- those lovely firm tits, great legs and a real sexy ass! You're a lucky guy!"

Bert remembered his role in this fiction, prompted by a look from Jen. "Sure, she's hot! Best of all is her mouth. That wrapped round your cock is something else!"

Bob caught Jen's eye "I can imagine!"

"Hey guys, I'm not deaf you know. Please don't ignore me like that -- I expect better behaviour, especially from you Bert!"

Both guys had the good grace to look a little embarrassed. "Sorry, love!" Bert apologised for both of them.

"Port, anyone?" Bob returned to the table bearing the bottle.

Both Jen and Bert had sizeable measures, Bert's accompanied by a Cuban cigar courtesy of Bob. Jen and Bert stood, arms around each others' waists, looking out at the evening twilight reflected in the Mediterranean Sea.

Bob broke into their silence, "I'm sure you two have plenty to get on with -- I'm going to do some work, but I will see you in the morning. Breakfast around 9 by the pool? The weather forecast is good."

Jen and Bert bade their host goodnight and made their way upstairs, admittedly a little unsteadily. Letting themselves into their room, Jen stretched voluptuously as she made her way to the sofa, where she kicked off her shows before curling up, her legs tucked under her.

********

Bert left her alone as he went to the toilet. It wasn't until he was walking back into the room that he realised that Jen had found the same channel he had stumbled on earlier, only now it showed three guys and one girl sat on her haunches sucking their cocks in turn.

Bert coughed discreetly as he entered the room. Jen looked up, seemingly unconcerned at being caught looking at porn on the TV. "Hi Bert! This is on a normal TV channel here -- not even a pay one! Hot huh?"

Bert looked over at the TV and watched as each guy in turn shot their load over the naked figure. "Yes, it's pretty hot! But then again, so are you!"

Jen blushed and dropped her head. "You can't say that to me!" she whispered "I am your granddaughter, after all!"

Bert laughed. "That's true, but you are hot, and let's face it, we are meant to be a couple!"

Jen looked up sharply. Surely he wasn't hitting on her -- they were only here because she wanted to help him out of his financial problems, she didn't want to think about him getting the hots for her.

"Well, I'm off to bed now" Jen said, deciding she'd take the initiative with the sleeping arrangements."You can sit and watch porn if you like!" and she flounced out of the room, calling over her shoulder, "the second room is all set up for you." Bert sat down on the sofa, again looking at the screen before him. He was treated to a close up of a pussy, spread wide open as a large black cock slid in and out of the owner's asshole. They sure pulled no punches with their porn in Europe, he thought. He'd often wondered what it would be like to be balls deep in a woman's ass -- it had been the one thing his wife had never allowed, and nor had any of the good girls he'd been with in his youth.

Oh well. He reflected, he wasn't going to miss it now -- you can't miss what you never had. And he wasn't likely to get it anywhere else at his age. He watched for a while, but the show on the TV really wasn't getting him going the way it had earlier. Bedtime, he thought ruefully.

To get to his room he had to pass through the master suite. With the lights from the lounge still on he could make out the sleeping shape of Jen beneath the covers. How Bert wished he could be there. He stood looking down at her outline -- dark hair spread on the pillows and sensuous curves under the sheets. Some guy was going to be mighty lucky if they ended up with her, even for just one night.

He tiptoed off to his bed, settling down to sleep replaying the stolen glimpse he'd had of Jen's naked body earlier that evening. I'll be tossing and turning in more ways than one, he thought, as he dozed off.

********

The next morning came, bright blue skies and warm sunshine heralding another glorious Mediterranean day. Bert stretched in his queen size bed, luxuriating in the Egyptian cotton sheets and comfortable mattress. From behind the connecting door came the sound of the shower running. For a few moments he forgot where he was. He certainly didn't remember the end of the previous evening -- all the wine and other drinks had given him a slightly fuzzy head. He needed breakfast.

Slipping naked from his bed he grabbed the robe from the back of the door and stepped into Jen's room. Her covers were turned back untidily, showing the impression of her body on the crisp linen. Bert stepped forward slowly and touched the dent in the bed. It was still warm from her sleeping body. He glanced down as he felt his cock twitch in response, hoping it wasn't too obvious under the light white towelling that covered his body.

He turned away to see Jen watching him from the bathroom door. He started guiltily, wondering how long he had been under scrutiny.

"Sorry love, I was just checking if your mattress was as firm as mine..." he mumbled. Jen carried on looking at him for a few seconds -- assessing his behaviour, his excuse and, briefly, his physique. For a seriously old man he was in ok shape. Where the V of his robe came together the grey fuzz of his chest hair was visible, with the typical male breasts of a man past the peak of his physical prowess showing beneath his bathrobe.

In return, Bert looked Jen up and down. She had a towel wrapped around her head and also wore a white robe, similar to his own. Her robe did little to disguise the womanly curves of her body from him. Despite his hangover, Bert was feeling pretty horny -- the porn on the TV, added to his illicit peeking had left him with what he remembered he and his friends calling PDHS -- Post Drink Hardon Syndrome.

Before the evidence of his state became too apparent, he spoke.

"I'll just grab a shower, then. If you've finished in there?" he nodded towards the bathroom.

Jen laughed, "There's a separate bathroom on the other side of your room Bert. You can use that!"

"If I'm meant to be your partner, using separate bathrooms seems a bit odd." Bert countered, moving towards the bathroom door. Jen grudgingly moved out the way, giving Bert an old-fashioned look as he passed.

********

He closed the door, dropped his robe and stepped towards the shower, glancing at his reflection in mirror as he did so. Not bad for 72, he thought, noticing as he did so that his cock was still half hard, pointing towards his feet still, but thicker and heavier looking than usual. He grasped it in his hand, pulling back his foreskin to reveal the purple, mushroom shaped head. He remembered his comment about Jen's cocksucking skills during dinner the night before and flushed slightly with embarrassment. How he'd love to find out of that were true. She certainly had that tempting pout and the luscious lips of a great fellator!

His cock had started to really respond to the idle masturbating he'd begun and he toyed with the idea of beating off before going down to breakfast but, on reflection decided against it -- his hangover was bad enough without adding to his blood pressure by having an orgasm. Added to that, he'd need more time to recover than when he was younger, so he wanted to try to keep the memories of his "partner" for later reference.

He washed himself thoroughly, paying particular attention to his groin and ass, laughing ironically to himself -- who the hell would ever notice whether he was clean there or not? Once clean and dry he returned to the main bedroom, noting that Jen was nowhere to be seen. He glanced briefly at the selection of underwear still on the bed. Underwear? He thought, string, more like!

Dressed in chinos and a short sleeved shirt, he stepped through the double doors onto the balcony where Jen was admiring the view over the town roofscape and distant blue green hills.

Jen was leaning on the balustrade, wearing a simple white sundress that emphasised the golden colour of her skin. The dress dropped to the dimpled fold behind her knee as she stood with one white sandal dangling from her toe as the stood dreamily enjoying the morning sun.

Bert coughed gently and Jen turned with a smile. Her shades hid her eyes, but the radiance of her smile made him feel a whole lot better, and younger!

********

The two of them stepped by mutual accord down to the terrace below. On the previous evening they'd not noticed the large, kidney shaped pool below the terrace outside the dining room. Next to it, a breakfast spread had been laid out on a delicate wrought iron table. A pale blue umbrella shaded the table and three chairs that surrounded it. As if on cue, Bob strolled around the corner, casually dressed in shorts and a light yellow shirt. He looked every inch the debonair European millionaire, from his hand stitched deck shoes to the perfectly coiffure iron grey hair on his head, via the Rolex on his wrist and the Aviators that shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight.

The three of them sat down to a light breakfast of fresh orange juice and croissants washed down with big bowls of black coffee.

"So," Bob said "get up to anything much after you left me?" he stirred brown sugar into his coffee, appraising Jen and Bert's reaction from behind his dark lenses.

Jen laughed "Enough for one night, thanks!"

Bob sat, deep in thought for a moment.

"Ok -- if that's the way you want to play it, so be it!" He snapped his fingers and a member of staff stepped forward bearing a laptop, which he opened on the table. Jen and Bert exchanged worried looks across the table as Bob leant back, waiting for the laptop to start up.

"Ok. As you can imagine, this place has pretty good security. Having so much always means there is someone who wants to take it away from you, so I've had a sophisticated surveillance system fitted, covering both the exterior and the interior. Now, to avoid false alarms the system can be interrogated by remote and keeps a full log of all windows and doors opening and closing. It really tells a complete story of goings... and comings, throughout the whole building, 24 hours a day."

Bob took a deep drink from his coffee, putting it down gently as he continued."So I was intrigued by the story I saw unfold last night. You both went to your suite at..." he clicked on a few icons on screen "...12.25 am. Your doors stayed closed until 8.43 this morning." He drank more coffee, leaning forward towards them, pushing his shades up his forehead as he did so."Now this is where it gets more interesting. The door joining the two bedrooms in your suite opened at...01.05, closed a minute later and didn't open again until 08.02 this morning. So what does that tell us?"

Bob looked expectantly between the two of them, awaiting an answer. Jen looked pale in the sunshine, whilst Bert swallowed nervously.

"Well?"Bob asked again, obviously enjoying their discomfort. "Are you going to introduce your grandfather? Or do you intend to carry on with this charade?" his tone had changed slightly, becoming tougher, more aggressive.

Jen looked away, desperately trying to think of a strategy to get her out of the situation she found herself in. She glanced at Bert, who immediately rallied under the pressure.

"I find it repulsive that you accuse me of sleeping with my granddaughter!" Bert looked truly outraged. "You may have the trappings of success, but you are pretty low to suggest such a thing."

"Well, how do you explain it, then, old man?" Bob sneered, his contempt apparent in every word.

"I've always found it hard to sleep in a bed with Jen -- she likes a light cover over her, I like a full set of covers, probably as a result of being so cold during my National Service in Korea. So, when we can, we sleep in separate rooms, or at least separate beds. Although what right you have to pry into our private arrangements, I really don't know!" Bert sat back into his chair, flushed, seemingly with anger, not daring to look at Jen.

Bob stroked his chin for a moment."Ok, that might be the truth. But if you want to win your bet, I need to make sure I'm not being conned here. I didn't get to where I am today by being a mug!"

Bert looked thoughtful for a moment; Jen simply oozed relief and surely owed him. The germ of an idea took root in Bert's mind and rapidly blossomed.

"Jen dear, I don't think our charming host" the irony fair dripped from Bert's words "believes that we have a physical relationship. Any ideas how we can convince him otherwise?"

Jen looked round sharply."Err, I'm not sure I follow you.... honey!" she stumbled on her words, feeling a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as her carefully laid plans began to unravel.

"Well love, maybe a blowjob would convince Mr..." Bert looked enquiringly at Bob.

"Rivet, Monsieur Rivet" Bob replied, sounding slightly stunned.

"... Mr Rivet that we are indeed an item!" Bert finished

Jen had initially turned pale again, but her colour soon flooded back into her cheeks. Desperately she searched for an excuse.

"I can't do that in public -- you know how I feel about things like that!"

"You were watching channel 648 for long enough last night!" Bob drily observed, enjoying the interplay between the two house guests.

Jen blushed still darker, turning to Bert with a glare that would turn a lesser man to stone. Bert caught her eye and raised an eyebrow slightly.

"I think a blowjob, out here under the table, would adequately demonstrate the closeness of your relationship!" Bob encouraged them.

Jen felt her cheeks burning as the two guys looked expectantly at her, one with a look of concern mixed with lust, the other with a laugh in his eyes. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and was about to tell them both where to go when Bob spoke again.

"It's either one for him or the first of many for me, my dear. Either way you'll be on your knees by the end of breakfast!"

Jen swallowed deeply. The bastard, Bob knew she'd forgotten the other side of the bet she'd entered into. And now Bert, her own grandfather. Was he setting her up to perform a sex act with him. With an audience! Were the pair of them really such bastards? But a week as Bob's sex slave -- God only knew what depths of depravity he might have in mind. Talk about the lesser of two evils!

"Well, which is it to be?" Bob chided her.

Jen glared furiously at her host before slipping to her knees next to the table. The cool stone of the terrace chilled her knees, causing her nipples to harden under the thin cloth of her dress. Both men noticed the fact appreciatively.

The look reserved for Bert was hardly any friendlier. She gave him a withering look as he tried to convince her with a look alone, that he didn't want to go through with this. It was difficult to be convincing, as his cock was already growing hard inside his trousers at the prospect ahead of him.

Jen reached forwards cautiously, her slim hand now reaching out towards the growing bulge in her grandfather's chinos. She unfastened the buckle on his belt before sliding the zip down and undoing the buttons at his waist. Bert lifted his buttocks from the chair to allow Jen to slip his trousers to his ankles, which she did with some ill grace.

The fly in Bert's boxers now showed the shaft of his growing erection. Jen eased his penis from its confinement, reaching inside to cup his balls as she surveyed the sight before her.

Bert's cock stood proud from his groin. The hair at its base was greyed, almost white, with his balls hanging low and wrinkled below, sparsely covered themselves. The shaft of his cock was about two inches across and around 6 ½ inches long. The head was wider by some margin, exposed as his foreskin retracted with his growing excitement.

Jen looked up again and made her decision. If she had to blow him, she'd blow him good. Her tongue sneaked out and made contact with the rim of his cockhead. Bert jerked upright in his seat and his cock bobbed out of Jen's mouth.

Bob moved his chair to one side, giving him a perfect view of the lascivious sight before him. He really didn't want to miss this.

Jen grasped Bert's cock again and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft before sucking the entire head of his penis into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Bert closed his eyes and drew a shuddering breath. Wow, she WAS hot, better than he could even have imagined.

Jen by now had really got into her stride and was bobbing her mouth up and down Bert's cock, squeezing gently on his balls as she did so, her other hand rubbing up and down in time to her mouth's sucking. Eyes closed, she found a speed and rhythm she was comfortable with and got to work on Bert with a passion.

Bob was enthralled -- he'd really hoped he'd get a week of sexual excess with Jen -- she had been so hot on her last visit and he really wanted some more of her tight body, but this was pretty good too -- she either did like old guys or was, even now, giving her own grandfather the blowjob to end all blowjobs.

And she was. Bert's hips were now thrusting up and down as he tried to fuck Jen's mouth but she was equal to it, skilfully riding his thrusts and withdrawing his rigid cock from her mouth just as his balls started to contract. With a strangled shout he thrust once more and shot a huge spurt of cum into the morning sunlight. It arced into the air, landing in Jen's hair. This was soon followed by a couple more of diminishing size and power, which splashed onto Jen's upturned face. To complete her act Jen rubbed the head of Bert's cock around her face, spreading the last of his cum onto her cheeks and smearing her scarlet lipstick onto his twitching knob.

Wiping her face with her napkin, Jen returned to her seat before speaking.

"Well, do you believe me now? Any question of our having a physical relationship?"

Bob clapped gently "Bravo, bravo! A truly virtuoso performance! By both of you I might add! I am convinced. At least I am for now."

Bob turned in his chair and gestured out towards the harbour. "I thought I'd take you out on the yacht today, with the weather being so fine. Shall we meet in the hall around... 10.30? Dress for swimming and sunbathing -- we'll be pretty private on the boat, so don't worry about covering up too much -- especially you!" he winked at Jen, who tossed her hair in annoyance.

12