The Things You Do For Family! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's nipples hardened once more with arousal, growing darker and jutting out like small fingertips from the smooth flesh of her breasts. Bert's wiry grey chest hair rubbed against her chest, his slight paunch against the warm skin of her belly adding to the stimulation. She moaned into Bert's mouth, a muffled sound of excitement that acted as encouragement to Bert and indeed Bob, who was now examining Jen's reactions closely.

Bert's hands were once more kneading the flesh of Jen's breasts, squeezing gently at first before gripping more firmly. Jen moaned again, enjoying the rougher attention she was receiving. She broke off the kiss and rolled onto her side alongside Bert. The sun suddenly shone into her eyes and she squinted up to see Bob move away from the two of them. Dirty old bastard, Jen thought. Then again, Bert was even older and was, let's face it, her grandfather, who was even now exploring her naked body. What did that make him?

Bert had slid down onto the towel next to Jen, never breaking contact with Jen's firm, oiled flesh. Her breasts felt heavy and elastic in his hands. He bent forward and planted a kiss on Jen's left nipple, gently sucking it into his mouth and applying a little suction to her engorged teat. He nibbled, initially with his lips, then gently with the tips of his teeth causing Jen to catch her breath. Bert might well be a relative and an old man, but he sure knew how to turn a girl on. She couldn't remember her tits having such attention lavished upon them, ever. Her pussy was soaking already, and that was before anyone had even touched her there.

Bert had apparently noticed the same fact and removed his left hand from Jen's breast. He slowly ran his hand down her ribs, across the soft warmth of her stomach and onto her hip. Jen held her breath as the movement paused for a moment before resuming, now heading to the hot pit of excitement in her groin.

Without conscious thought, Jen moved her thighs apart, giving Bert easier access to her aching pussy. His fingers paused again as the encountered the short trimmed triangle of pubes that crowned it. Jen reached down, grasping Bert's wrist and moving his fingers lower, pressing his fingertips against the moist flesh of her labia.

Jen groaned with lust, her mouth still pressed against her grandfather's as his fingers eased her lips apart and began to probe between them. God, she felt so wet, so open, so hot and bothered. Bert broke of their kiss and the two of them came up for air. Bert went to remove his hand, but Jen clamped her hand firmly on his wrist, pinning his hand between her thighs.

"Don't you dare stop now!" Jen panted.

"I'm not planning on stopping any time soon." Bert growled, moving further down Jen's body. He briefly admired the smooth flat skin of her belly, spending a few seconds licking her navel, before he moved further down until he was face to face with Jen's pussy.

Jen had left her hand between her legs, blocking Bert's view of her pussy. She turned her head away from Bert, looking coyly down the length of the fore deck. Bert grasped her wrist and eased her hand away from the prize it was concealing.

Jen hardly resisted and offered no opposition to Bert easing her thighs apart to expose her sex to his hungry gaze. Relative or not, he had turned her on so much that all she wanted was sex and plenty of it and with him, now.

Bert looked closely at the beautiful sight opened before him. Jen's outer lips were free of any pubic hair and framed a beautiful symmetrical pair of inner ones. Shining with the moisture of her arousal, they gaped slightly open, revealing the entrance to her vagina, the dark hole clearly revealed to Bert's eyes as Jen pushed her pelvis forward, opening herself still wider. At the top of her pussy her clitoris was clearly visible, peeking out from under the loose hood of skin that protected it, a little bud of pink flesh, just begging for some attention.

Bert leant forward slightly, bringing Jen's sex within range of both his sense of smell and then his tongue. He breathed deeply, delighting in the scent of Jen's arousal, sweet and salty, complementing the crisp smell of the sea around them. His tongue reached out until it just touched the moist skin before him. God, what a delicious taste; Bert had forgotten how sweet a young pussy tasted. Come to that, he thought, he'd forgotten what any pussy tasted like!

He paused, pressing the tip of his tongue against Jen's clit, vibrating it slightly. Jen's hand pressed hard against the back of his neck as she held his face against her pussy, rocking her hips from side to side to bring more of herself into contact with his slurping mouth.

It didn't take long before Jen felt her orgasm start. Bert had kept going at Jen's pussy, varying his approach, sometime licking from Jen's anus right up to her clit with the flat of his tongue, sometime poking it, rigid, as deep into her soaking vagina as he could, breathing from the corner of his mouth each time Jen's enthusiasm seemed likely to asphyxiate him.

As her bucking hips began to signify how close Jen was to her orgasm, Bert renewed his assault on her clit. Holding her lips wide apart he revealed the whole of the rigid little button and lashed it with the tip of his tongue. Jen began to moan, louder and louder, muttering obscenities under her breath as she came "Oh god, yes, you dirty bastard, lick my cunt, go on, make me come you fucking dirty old bugger! Yes, that's it stick your finger in me, go on, yes, oh, god, I'm coming."

Bert's head and hand, finger buried deep in Jen's pussy, were clamped between her thighs as she came and came hard, yelling her excitement as she did. Bert extricated himself from the leglock Jen had caught him in, rubbing his neck and wincing as he did so.

"That was just for starters, my love. Now for the main course!"

Bert dropped his shorts to the deck with some difficulty, as he had to negotiate his rigid cock, pointing straight out from his crotch. Jen looked up, shading her eyes from the bright sunlight. In silhouette Bert looked no different from any of the other guys she'd slept with, and in her current state, she really didn't care how old or how related he was. He was a man , a man who'd made her feel good and a man with just what she wanted -- a nice hard cock.

Bert dropped to his knees between Jen's sprawled legs and took hold of the base of his erection, pointing the engorged head of his penis at Jen's gaping pussy. He shuffled forward until he could sense the heat coming from her, then eased forward until his helmet touched the rubbery moist flesh of her outer lips. Jen adjusted her position and sighed with pleasure as Bert's cock slid deep into her willing body. He thrust deep and then withdrew, almost to the point of leaving her completely empty. After a few more thrusts in similar vein, Bert settled into a rhythm that suited them both.

With the sun on his back and an equally hot partner under him Bert was in heaven, thoroughly enjoying this unexpected delight. What other 72 year old would be fucking a girl 50 years his junior, leave alone one he was related to, he wondered, and in such luxurious surroundings. He muttered under his breath "That'll teach you, you little tramp. Stop me from seeing my granddaughter would you? I'm seeing more of her than most right now!"

Jen couldn't quite hear the words Bert was saying, but encouraged him with moans and curses of her own."You dirty old man, fucking me, fucking your gran...Pretending you are fucking your granddaughter- I am young enough, am I young enough for you?" Jen hoped Bob was nowhere around to hear her slip. She opened her eyes and squinted over the sweating back of the old man between her thighs and could see the deck was clear. Unlike Bob to miss out on a show, Jen thought as Bert carried on pushing her ass hard against the deck. The vibration of the engines throbbed through her, adding to the excitement she felt at being fucked, and fucked well by this man, a man she'd always looked up to and respected.

The hard shaft of Bert's cock grazed against her clit and she felt another orgasm starting to wash through her. To encourage Bert to reach his orgasm she gripped his fleshly sagging arse in her hands, sinking her nails into him to drive him on. Bert responded with enthusiasm, speeding up and pushing harder into Jen's hot, firm flesh, revelling in the fact that he was fucking someone so young , so sexy and so forbidden.

It took but a few more thrusts before his balls clenched, pulling up tight under his cock and shooting his come deep into Jen's body. He slumped onto Jen's oily chest, gasping for breath and exhausted. Jen lay back, cradling him to her breast, recovering herself from the orgasm that was still slowly leaving her body, one spasm at a time. Bert's cock shrank rapidly, slipping down the inside of Jen's thigh and leaving a trail of shining cum behind it. Jen stretched her body luxuriously in the sunshine as Bert rolled off to the towel alongside, her nose wrinkling as she smelt cigar smoke.

Bert was sat on the chrome rail around the deck, drawing on a huge cigar. He was sweating, partly from the heat and partly from the erotic scene he had just witnessed. "You guys sure know how to fuck, I'll give you that!" Bob chuckled. "I was tempted to join in myself at one point."

Bert rolled onto his back and shielded his eyes as he looked over at Bob. "You get your own ass, you dirty bastard! Jen is all mine!"

"We'll see, we'll see." Bob replied, still looking thoughtful.

I wish he's just stop looking so fucking crafty, Jen thought. He always looks like he is two steps ahead of me.

Jen reached down to retrieve her tiny bikini, grabbing the towel to mop herself down on the way back to the shower off the stateroom. Bert watched, still enthralled by the sight of this sexy woman, so recently an unknown quantity, parading herself completely nude, on board this huge millionaire's yacht.

Bob too watched appreciatively as her rear view rolled deliciously out of view. He reached into his pocket and passed Bert a cigar, which he lit from the gold Zippo he carried.

"Man, what I wouldn't give for a piece of that. You sure are one lucky man having her in your bed. I bet she never stops."

Bert waved away the question with his cigar, the smoke drifting away in the sea breeze. "It certainly keeps me young, or at least younger than most men my age."

"Would an additional $25k help swing things?" Bob asked under his breath, leaning close to Bob to make sure he could be heard.

Bert coughed on his cigar smoke. "$25g's? For what, exactly?"

"For a chance of having what you've just had. All you have to do is set it up. Make out I've still to be convinced by your relationship, and I'm not sure, to be honest. You could be taking me for a fool. I don't know. And to be honest, I don't care, 25 grand is not a lot for me, but I do want something in exchange. I reckon she must be worth it, assuming I get the full works." Bob drew deeply on his cigar, leaving the question hanging in the air.

Bert drew a deep breath. Christ, what a dilemma. His granddaughter, effectively sold to this wealthy pervert, for $25 k. Yet she had sold herself, or an image of herself, for the same sum, and to the same man.

"Well?" Bob was looking hard at Bert, seemingly trying to read his mind. "What do you think?"

Bert framed his reply carefully."So you want to make love with my girlfriend, and for that I get twenty-five thousand dollars? Is that it?"

"That's pretty much it. Of course, I expect there to be no real limits to what I expect... 25g's is a lot of money for nothing more than a blow-job! Christ I can buy a girl for life for less!"

Bert's mind raced on. If he was clever here, he could end up with a load of cash, a load of sex and a chance for more of both. He replied cautiously. "Okay, you are on, but with one condition. I don't want Jen to think I am involved in planning any of this. You have to instigate any developments in a way that makes me look innocent. If you can do that, you have a deal!"

Bob drew on his cigar, looking down at the glowing tip for a moment. He raised his gaze and looked Bert in the eye as he spoke. "Deal. You are on."

The two shook hands and returned to the cool interior of the boat. Jen was already lounging on the leather sofa, a glass of champagne in her hands, her bikini once more concealing the few square inches of flesh that hadn't been toasted by the summer sunshine.

12