The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plucked her middle finger out and sucked it clean. Ellie always admired her smell, but she rarely tasted herself. Today was a day when many lines were being crossed though, and she desired more of her pussy in her mouth. She made a second trip down to her slit and diddled herself until the musky juices dribbled down her finger. She inserted it in her mouth and cleaned it to the bone.

Shudders of all colors and flavors ran through Ellie as she kept working on herself while watching Rita working on her brother, gagging while gazing up into his eyes like a paid-for slut. She was growing hot and restless, seeing Rita spitting on Oliver's pecker and sucking off her drool. She felt her pussy tensing with pleasure when Rita sucked him into her oral cavity so greedily before relenting with a forceful cough.

"Oh my god, baby, gag that fucking whore..." she moaned while her breathing quickened, coming out in short, uneven gasps. "Such a pretty cock."

Ellie's knees were beginning to give, her excitement roiling in her cunt. She was building a massive orgasm while her straining nipples continuously grazed the fabric of her top. She wanted to scream to her brother to come when she jerked one hand onto the shed to keep herself from collapsing.

"Oliver, you're killing me..."

She was about to admit defeat and finish herself off when she saw her brother holding Rita's ponytail and avidly fucking her mouth. She bit back a chain of moans as his face told her he was close. She wanted to orgasm with him, and she didn't care that her suffering kitten was in severe need of a giant come. There was no force in this world that would deprive them of a shared climax.

"I'm coming with you, baby. I won't have it any other way... ohhhhhhh..."

Another moan tumbled out of her throat when she slapped her clit and lips. She was making such a mess in her pussy, sprays of her essence flying about with each slap and fingering. Rita soon coughed her last cough as Oliver finally took out his pulsating dick. He stroked it urgently while setting his aim at Rita's... face?

Ellie couldn't believe that that slut was letting him give her a facial. It was at the top of her list of the degrading aspects of oral sex, but she could not deny she was finding it incredibly hot. She was panting to feel Oliver's cum on her skin, to be on her knees like a depraved bitch and to take his sperm all over her face, to lick his sizzling semen off her lips, to blink his jizz into her eyeballs...

"Come on, Oliver," Ellie gasped forcefully. She slotted an extra finger into her, quivering her scarlet, swollen clit with her thumb. "Come on, baby. Come on my face already... yes! O-oh god..."

Ellie burst just as Oliver, while tugging at the head of his cock, shot the first rope at Rita's eyes. Two fingers swiftly glided in and out of Ellie, delivering her pussy from anguish, while her thumb was vibrating her needy nub in great speed. Her trembling knees slightly gave as the massive come crashed into her over and over. She had to bite back all the moans she could have ever bitten.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... O-Oliver!"

Her brother's following ropes spattered across Rita's mouth and nose. Ellie worked her pussy in haste as she watched that puta getting another healthy dosage on her tongue that was rolled out of her mouth like a red carpet. He was spraying that Latino whore like Jackson Pollock, Ellie excitedly noted.

"God, you're so beautiful when you come," she almost wept. "Spray that cunt... Jesus fuck," she groaned at the ground as she couldn't remain vertical any longer. She collapsed onto the grass and wormed on her back with one hand squeezing her large titty and two of her fingers fucking her silly. Ellie's moans, as her orgasm was tearing through her, were just as lustful as her brother's gasps.

*

"Oh my god," he panted, painting Rita's lips in creamy white. "God, I can't believe it..." More ropes hit her bronze cheeks as she was on her knees, imploring him to coat her tongue. He pressed his tip to her slippery flesh and unloaded the rest of his batch while his big sister was slithering on the ground just ten feet away from him, trying to contain herself during that incomprehensible orgasm.

Rita smiled as he gasped up the ceiling, her face branded in cum. "Squeeze your cock on my tongue." She rolled her tongue out.

Oliver wrung his cock on Rita's eager tongue, making sure she took all of him, and released his penis with a tired groan. Rita's face was a work of art now, though not for too long as she started getting herself clean. She swallowed whatever cum that was on her tongue before she scooped Oliver's semen off her face and into her slutty mouth.

Eventually, Rita's belly was full of Oliver's yogurt, and on her face was nothing but a content smirk. She rose to her feet and bid Oliver farewell, leaving him to ruminate over that outrageous blowjob, while Ellie was gasping for air on the ground outside the shed, also busy reflecting on the very same thing.

***

Almost two weeks had gone by, and Ellie, who'd been furious at Oliver, hadn't shown her face at her parents'. The second she'd recuperated from that paralyzing orgasm, when watching Oliver being sucked off in the shed, she began to develop feelings that could only be described as blazing hatred toward him. Her heart ached to the point where she was crying on the grass long after her orgasm subsided.

The week following that incident had been another terrible week for Ellie. Her fiancé, who didn't know how aid her, had sought council with her friends, Lyndsey and Kara, yet to no avail. Ellie was experiencing the suffering of a heartache that she had only read about in proses and plays. She very much felt like Juliet pining for her Romeo, who, to her misfortune, was also her brother that was tethered to her in the unbreakable bond of blood.

The horrors of that day had haunted her day and night. Although at that blissful moment, she was in heaven, caressed by the umpteen waves of her brutal climax, she realized she loathed Oliver for offering his cock to Rita, for cheating on her. Naturally, Ellie knew Oliver wasn't really cheating on her. How could one cheat on his engaged-to-be-married sister who'd repelled his best efforts and who'd encouraged him to pursue other women? No. Ellie was aware Oliver wasn't cheating.

Nevertheless, logic and common sense had long deserted her, and absurd ideas of how Oliver should have respected her and eschewed other women, at least until after her wedding, were slowly but surely encroaching on that space in her head that was dedicated to thinking, and that is why Ellie hadn't visited her beloved niece. She couldn't face her treacherous, evil baby brother.

Oliver, in turn, was hating on Ellie back. How could she not come visit? How could she disappoint Michela like that? His daughter had grown accustomed to her aunt playing with her, telling her stories, listening to hers, thrice a week, and now? She'd stopped cold turkey. No matter Ellie's reasons, Michela was not to be cast aside like that, not by anyone.

Sadly, for the pair, a celebrative dinner was tonight taking place in honor of Jason and Ellie's forthcoming joyous unification. It was one of those families-coming-together occasions, and Jason's family would be meeting Ellie's for the first time as the wedding was drawing nigh.

Oliver didn't want to go; Ellie didn't want him to come. Yet at 8 on a Friday evening, Oliver and Michela, along with Dave, Alice, and Dan, entered the restaurant. Jason's family had arrived a short time ago. His parents along with his sister, brother, and cousin were already seated round the table. Jack, Gena, and the happy couple were there, too.

Oliver stole a glance at Ellie while she was discoursing with Jason's father. As much as he hated her, he couldn't deny that she looked like a goddess. Her blue, strapless pencil dress was holding on to her curves for dear life, and her large, pale mounds were showing just the right amount of cleavage: enough to make you glimpse but not linger. Her blond hair flowed down her back, stopping only when reaching the small of it. Her makeup was lush and tasteful, albeit leaning to the sexy end of the spectrum with cherry red lipstick accentuating her pouty lips. He hated her guts.

What Oliver was unaware of, however, as he was approaching along with his family, was that Ellie had already checked him out thoroughly the second they were shown to the table by the hostess. His appearance was the only thing on her mind as she feigned interest in whatever Jason's father was rambling about.

He was wearing navy-blue, slim-fit trousers that Ellie initially thought to be tailored for him. A white button-down shirt was tucked in, and a gray cardigan was buttoned halfway up his abdomen. Fashionable gray shoes complemented his outfit, and his hair was again styled in the spirit of the 50's: to the side and back.

He looked like an Italian model in Ellie's eyes. She couldn't believe that her unkempt baby brother had transformed himself to, possibly, the best male dresser she had ever seen. He was oozing with class, and her heart ached badly when he reached the table. Naturally, his act of betrayal was going to earn him utter avoidance throughout the night as Ellie couldn't stand the sight of him now.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name," Jason's father said once they were all seated.

"That's probably because I wasn't introduced." He darted a bitter smile at his sister and looked back at Jason's father. "It's Oliver."

Oliver had been indeed left out in the introductory phase, and not by chance, even though his daughter had been plenty introduced and kissed.

Dinner was on its way with the families enjoying a pleasant conversation. Dave and Jason's kid sister, Emily, were clearly showing interest in one another. The parents were telling anecdotes from work and life and fondly swapping tales of their children from the time they were toddlers to their teenage rebellious stages. Oliver and his sister were tactfully ignoring each other, and Michela was claiming as much attention as the engaged couple.

"Michela, do you want some of mine? I can't finish it anyway," Ellie kindly said, offering her niece her chocolate molten lava cake upon noticing her scooping dregs of ice cream from her plate and licking it off her finger.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Ma Papi! She has gelato..."

"It's not good for you, principessa."

"Papino, I never get to have gelato."

"Now that's a lie. You've had ice cream twice this week."

"Oh, for god's sake, let her enjoy herself."

It was the first sentence either of them had uttered to each other in weeks.

"I wasn't aware I was taking parenting advices from you, Ellie."

"Then maybe you should start as you're clearly behaving like a tyrant."

"Maybe you just need to keep your nose out of my business and to stop pretending you give a damn about my daughter. What do you say about that?"

"Oliver!" Alice said, appalled. "What's the matter with you?"

Ellie knew Oliver was referring to her two-week disappearance. "FYI, I care about her more than anything. I simply didn't want to see your miserable face."

"Ellie!" Dan scolded.

"Alright; let's take it down a notch," Jack said. "Whatever you two are pissed off about, this is not the time or place. You can go at each other later, when we go out."

"He's not coming with us," Ellie stated strongly.

"I wasn't even aware you were going out later, though it's not important as I have no intention to torment myself in your company a second more than I need to."

"Oliver, that's enough!" Alice said. "That's enough from you."

Ellie had never been one to be offended easily, yet her little brother was cutting through her chest effortlessly. She looked into his eyes in tearful resentment and fled to the bathroom.

"Baby, get up." Oliver rose to his feet. "Papà's taking you for gelato."

"Yes!"

"You're not going anywhere," Alice hissed menacingly. "Dan, take Michela outside for a stroll. Buy her whatever she wants."

"Papi?" Michela said worriedly when her grandfather took her hand in his.

"Va bene, amore; vai con il nonno. Ti aspetto qui," (It's alright, sweetie; go with your grandpa. I'll be waiting for you here).

The moment his daughter was out of sight, Oliver was reprimanded for his vile behavior by Jack and Alice. He was forced to promise to apologize upon his sister's return and was warned not to upset her further.

Ellie returned a few minutes later, smiling as if nothing had happened, and reclaimed her seat.

"Ellie, I—"

"Oliver, I don't wanna hear you," she said without even looking at him and grinned sheepishly at Jason's parents. "I'm sorry about that. We're not usually like this."

After Jason cleverly steered the conversation to less hostile waters, the tension level gradually deescalated, and when Michela and Dan returned, the bill was split in half and subsequently paid for. As they were all trickling out of the restaurant, Gena and Jack were having a vehement debate with Ellie regarding their upcoming night out.

"Oliver, you know you're coming with us, right?" Jack said a moment later, when he caught up to him outside.

"Gee, thanks! But... I think not."

"Don't do this; don't ruin our night. After a couple of drinks, you'll work it out."

"Jack, to be honest, I don't want to go out with you; besides, Michela won't let me anyway. And on that note, I bid you good n—"

"Michela"—Jack bent over while speaking to his niece—"is it alright for Daddy to go out with us?"

"Go out to where, Zio Jack?" Michela asked, her face awfully timid.

"With us, grownups, to drink milk."

"I want milk! Can I come, Papi?!"

"No, sweetheart," Jack said. "You see, it's grownups' milk. Children are not allowed to drink that milk."

Michela clasped Oliver's arm, fearfully clinging to him. "Papi, you're not leaving me."

Oliver gave Jack a know-it-all smile and walked away with Michela.

"If you let him go, he'll buy you gelato. Lots, and lots of gelato."

Michela stopped in her tracks, her face lit up like Christmas. "Seriamente?! Papi?!"

"I promise you, Michela," Jack slyly said. "If you let him go, tomorrow he'll let you have all the gelato you want."

"Siii! Sei il miglior papà del mondo!" (Yes! You're the best daddy in the whole world!). She flooded her father with kisses while he was faking a glower at his big brother. "You can go but not for too long. Grazie, Papi."

***

"Well?" Gena said.

"She's fine." Oliver smiled as he returned to the table. "You should've heard my dad. He was so excited that she fell asleep in their bed."

"It's a major progress for her. You of all people should know."

"That I do."

Jason, Ellie, and all their siblings were out to a hip bar along with a few of their friends. It was a big table, and Oliver was mostly chatting with Jack and Gena while Dave and Emily were full steam ahead with their blossoming relationship.

"Go talk to her," Jack said. "You were pretty mean to her before."

"I was mean? You gotta be kidding me." Oliver did a shot and continued his mocking snicker. "She didn't come see my daughter for two weeks while you and Gena were coming plenty, and she knows how important those visits to Michela are. She misses her family in Italy, and she feels very lonesome here at times. Would it have killed her to drop by for half-hour once a week? If only to pretend she cares? For Christ sakes, Jack, she lives a fifteen-minute walk away from us... and then she has the nerve to lash out at me like that? Fuck her."

Jack sighed. "I'm not gonna say that you're wrong about this because you're not. She behaved badly; no question about that. But what you might don't know is that she's going through some tough time, so cut her some slack, will ya?"

"Come on? What tough time? Planning her wedding?" Oliver snickered in total lack of respect for her. "Just let her go through one day in my shoes. She'll be begging to get back to her"—he air-quoted—"harsh life. Just one fucking day, Jack."

"Dude, you're not competing here. All I'm saying is that you were once tight, and before you cut me in, I know it's not the case anymore, but you can still show her some compassion for old times' sake. And let's be honest, you kinda owe it to her."

Exasperated, Oliver shook his head as he dipped his lips in his pint.

"Oliver?"

"Get off my back."

"Come on, Bro, be the better man."

"I'm already the better man, Jack! I'm here, aren't I?! Even though I know she didn't even want me here."

"Listen, the way she behaves? Everyone's worried about her: Jason, Kara, us... she's going through something. Jason thinks she getting cold feet, and he doesn't have a fucking clue how to get to her, either. If anyone can, you know it's you."

"That is so lame, Jack... you're her fucking twin!"

"I am, but we both know it should have been you. Now tell me I'm wrong."

"Oliver, you know he has a point."

He ignored them both and gobbled up his beer.

"Dude..."

Oliver plunked down his pint on the table, spilling some of the beer. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He lurched up angrily and paced to his sister, who was surrounded by her friends. "Ellie."

Ellie was already aware her brother was on his way to her. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. "Oliver."

"We need to talk."

"I have nothing to talk about, not with you."

"What's your fucking problem?"

"You're my fucking problem."

"Is that so?"

"Know it."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Whatever, Oliver." She snickered maliciously, feigning indifference.

"God, you're being a bitch."

"At least I'm not a whore."

"Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Jason, who was sitting close by with his friends, noticed that things were heating up, and the last thing he wanted was for Ellie to lose her temper. He already had his suspicion that Oliver had something to do with her mood swings. It coincided with his return, Jason had long noted.

"Listen, man, maybe it's better if you leave—"

"Why don't you stay out of it," Oliver said.

"Don't talk to my fiancé like that, or I will end you! You got that, Baby Bro?!"

"You should listen to her," Jason hissed, anger quickly building in him.

Oliver didn't even flinch. "Nothing personal, but I think I know my own sister."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I know her better, then—"

"That's debatable at best, though me knowing her longer isn't. Stay out of it."

Jason was not a guy anyone would want to aggravate; then again, when Oliver lost his cool, neither was he, and Jason wasn't an imbecile. He knew what Oliver meant to Ellie, and getting into a fight he wasn't sure he would win with Ellie's kid brother couldn't bode well for him regardless the result.

Oliver looked back at Ellie, a perplexed frown on his face. "What has happened to you? I don't even know you."

She rose angrily. "No you don't. For five years you don't know me, Oliver, and you know what? Maybe you never did."

"Yeah." He nodded in disgust. "Maybe I never did."

He spun around and collected his belongings.

"So you're leaving now?" Ellie followed him, fleering. "Typical Oliver. See you around in another five years, right?"

He ignored her evil snicker and said goodbye to his brothers and Gena.

"What's the matter? The music is too loud for you, old man? I know it's been a while since you've seen one of these places from the inside. Probably been too busy with diapers... did you breastfeed, too?"

"Jesus Christ, Ellie!" Jack growled. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"No, it's okay, Jack. I appreciate it, but I can hold my own." He looked at his sister. "Yeah, I haven't been to a bar in a few years, but you know what? I wouldn't trade my life even for a second for yours. At least when I go home? I go to someone I don't need to pretend I love. See you the fuck around, Sis."