The Third Option Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go." She flung her hand at his face dismissively and he turned around and walked away in little mincing steps.

That afternoon with her hair done and her nails crisply perfect she dialed Ben's phone. "Hello?" He answered on the first ring and it sounded like he had been crying.

"Where are you cry baby?"

"I am in the bathrooms by the food court Lady Rachel."

"Hiding?"

"I had to clean some ice cream off my shirt Lady Rachel."

"You got ice cream on your shirt? I bought you that shirt."

"I know Lady Rachel. I am sorry. I think I have it completely cleaned and almost dry."

"Whatever. Meet me at the car in five minutes or you can find your own way home."

She hung up on him and walked toward the exits. By the time she reached the car she spotted him coming from another exit. He still had the shoes on and was trying to walk in them as quickly as possible. His shirt was un-tucked and damp looking on the left shoulder. She shook her head with disgust when he reached her.

"I hope you enjoyed your ice cream. Why is your shirt un-tucked?"

"It was those boys with the skateboards Lady Rachel. I had my shirt off to dry it in the hand dryer."

"Oh poor Ben, it sounds like you suffered quite a bit while we were apart. Get in the car and tell me all about it."

Ben took the wheel and she sat in the big back seat. She let him get them out on the road and headed back toward the one property out of his fifteen that she chose for herself. She only stayed there on the weekends and some weeknights when she could get away from her own family. It was a secluded spacious three/three and a half, pool home with a three car garage and a gated entrance. It was less than five miles from the University.

Her original plan was to go out of state for college, but that day as she worked a summer job for him changed all that. It became economically way more viable for her to go to the local school and keep him under her foot. Her father, naturally, liked the idea and expected her to stay at home while she went to school. So even though she could have her pick of fifteen different properties to stay at while going to school, she lived at home to maintain the facade. She even let her father pay for school even though she didn't need him to. She would find a way to make it up to him someday.

"So what happened?"

"The skater boys found me in the men's room."

"Were you hiding?"

"No Lady Rachel. I was merely relieving myself and they followed me in."

"Whatever. So tell me what happened."

"The one boy -- the one who called me a dork -- he asked my why I was wearing lady's shoes."

"And what did you say?"

"I said because I am a creepy douche and a little bitch boy."

"Good."

"They laughed and seemed to take it as a challenge."

"That's very good. How old were they?"

"The youngest looked about twelve and the oldest maybe sixteen."

"Young children then. Were you attracted to them?"

"No Lady Rachel. I am only attracted to women."

"Little girls like me you mean."

"Yes."

"So you didn't want to have sex with any of the skater boys?"

"No Lady Rachel. That is disgusting."

"It is disgusting. Is it any more disgusting than a fifty year old man would be to an eighteen year old girl?"

"I suppose not Lady Rachel, but at the very least it is still a heterosexual act."

"Zero points awarded. Go ahead and keep adding your worthless points of view to your responses and see what it gets you fuck face. Remember it was your point of view that it was acceptable to put your hands on me and then your cock in me. After two years and I still have this much work to do? Motherfucker. You know you can still take one of the other two options. You are getting to be more work than you are worth."

"Please Lady Rachel, Goddess of my Universe, I can do better."

"Whatever. So what happened next?"

"The one boy -- the leader of the group -- he called me foul names and the others joined him."

"What kinds of names?"

"Punk, sissy, dick sucker, faggot, cunt, cunt face, cunt licking faggot douchebag piece of shit, peter puffing twat waffle, one called me a cunt's cunt boy, another said I was a jizz hound -- there were many more."

"Very nice. Teen aged boys sure are clever. How did you respond?"

"I agreed with them except for 'cunt's cunt boy' as that was insulting to you. I explained that my Lady was kind and fair and in no way a cunt."

"Very thoughtful. Then what?"

"It angered them that I agreed with them and so one stepped forward -- not the leader -- and spit full in my face."

"Hah! That pleases me! What did you do?"

"I left it there. This seemed to disgust them further and they grew bored with me. As they filed out one -- who had an ice-cream cone I hadn't noticed -- jammed it, ice-cream end first, into my ear. The cone stuck to the side of my head and this amused them all over again. I left it there and they laughed at me some more as they left the bathroom."

"That's perfect!" Rachel said after she stopped laughing at the sight she imagined. "So those boys saw you as someone to torture and humiliate, and they were right, but had no idea why. The shoes and the belt worked then."

"Yes my Lady."

"One day next year, after I turn twenty-one, I am going to dress you in full drag and take you to a sports bar so we can see how adults will deal with you. What do you think about that?"

"I hope it will please you my Lady."

"I honestly don't know if it will. You adults are usually a disappointment to me."

"I am sorry my Lady."

"Okay. I am taking your collar off for the rest of the drive home. Speak freely."

"I've got nothing to say. How about some fucking silence?"

"If you want, but wouldn't you rather call me some names Ben? Here's your chance -- no ramifications."

"Not interested. You just let me know when you are done with your little game."

"My little game Ben? You can end this little game whenever you want."

"Cut my own nuts off or turn myself in, right? Those aren't options you spoiled little bitch."

"There you go Ben."

"You think that little pussy you're sitting on gives you the right to do what you have done to me?"

"Absolutely not, I think-

"Like it's some magic hole to be worshiped; the untouchable Rachel pussy. I fucked you Rachel ... I wasn't the first one in there and we both know about the parade of freaks you've let in there since. I'm not your cup of tea? That's okay. There're people dealing with way bigger problems than one less than perfect sexual encounter. When are you going to get over it?"

"If you still think this is about how you made me feel then you are stupider than I thought. I never claimed to be traumatized by you fucking me. I never claimed to be a virgin. This is about you thinking it was okay. This is about you not stopping when I told you to. This is about the fact that my whole family trusted and loved you for most of my life and you shit all over that. This is about the fact that you are an adult and as such are supposed to look out for the best interests of children!"

She started out her rant calmly enough but by the time she made it to the end she was screaming and she felt her eyes brimming with tears and blurring her vision. She could see well enough to catch the shocked expression on his face as he glanced back at her. She scowled at him until he had to turn back and pay attention to the road then quickly wiped her eyes before the first tear could fall.

"I didn't think about that," he admitted and it made her hate him more. How could he not think of that? How overpowering could a hard dick be?

"And that's the problem Ben."

The last time she allowed him to speak freely was almost a year ago, about a week before she made him sign his divorce papers. There was no schedule for it. From time to time she just wanted to give him a chance to vent. The last time he spent it begging for forgiveness and for her to release him from his servitude. He followed it up with promises to never do anything like what he did again. It was boring and she quickly took the privilege away. This time some important communication took place.

"I like your dad, and your family, I never thought about what a relationship between you and I might mean to them."

"How is that possible?"

"I just never did. Your dad was my lawyer, an employee of mine, sure we golfed and fished together, but I never considered what he thought about me one way or the other."

"And did you really think you raping me would lead to a relationship?"

"I never thought I was raping you. I thought you were a bit apprehensive which I thought to be natural since you were so young. I truly thought you were into me."

"How is that possible?"

"I wasn't a bad guy!" He turned to look at her quickly. "I am handsome, successful, wealthy, I have a good sense of humor, I know how to have fun; lots of women liked me. I thought you were like them."

"Gross."

"What is gross about me?"

"You are old, you were married, you had that beer gut, hair coming out of all the wrong places, and those tiny veins in your nose. Your teeth were yellow from thirty years of coffee and cigarettes. You dressed like an old man and wore Drakkar. How could you ever think I would see you as a sexual option?"

"You know it happens all the time. Young women and old men are considered practically cliché in today's society."

"Young whores and old creepers maybe. Did you think I was a whore? Did you think I would find you attractive because of your wealth?"

"Money is just a way of keeping score. Women are wired to be attracted to good providers -- it's a DNA thing -- going all the way back to our caveman ancestors. It doesn't mean you are a whore, it means you are a member of the gentler sex and look to the male of the species to provide you with protection and sustenance."

"Oh please. Are we back in caveman times? Maybe back then, if you were the biggest baddest man in the cave, I might have wanted to have your babies that grew into strong sons that would help strengthen the clan. You do realize we live in an enlightened civilization where women can, and do, fend for themselves now right?"

"Sure I do. But the genetics are still there. Maybe you are not influenced by those genes but other women are -- a majority of them -- and that's how men like me might get the impression that a girl like you might like to fuck them."

"Gross."

"And by the way -- hair from the wrong places -- that's a sign of masculinity. That hairless Twilight Movie watching little fuck toy you keep around is just a girl with a cock."

"Diego is sweet and kind and he understands me."

"And if the male half of the world was entirely populated by Diegos nothing would get done and everybody would starve to death in a matter of weeks. He may be sweet and kind, and he may understand you, but if the house gets broken into don't look to him to save you because he'll be getting his little hairless ass raped right after yours is used up.

"And if the two of you didn't have the substantial income I created by busting my ass over the last thirty years to squander on the useless bullshit you buy, and instead had to live on what Diego is worth in our free market society, you would have to get used to public transportation and dollar menus pretty fucking quick princess."

"Thank God we are here. Now shut the fuck up and get back into character you boring piece of shit."

"Yes my Lady," he said and she realized he even used a fake voice, very unlike his own, when he was being submissive.

It angered her to admit it but he scored points with his speech. It was good insight into how he thought, but it was disappointing as well. She was not teaching him anything. He was not changing. He was putting on an act, fake voice and all, for her. In one conversation he made her feel like a little girl again and she found it a little more difficult to see him as just a dirty old man getting what he deserved.

12