The Third Option Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets to play ...
4.7k words
4.25
7.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carry my bags in and put my things away."

"How'd the bitch boy do?" Diego asked when they came in and he giggled at Ben's red shoes and belt.

"He did fine. Some skaters jammed an ice cream cone in his ear."

Diego laughed loudly. "Oh shit, did you get a picture?"

"No, I wasn't there. He should have taken a selfie though."

"Punish him!" Diego bellowed loudly and let it devolve into a cackle.

She looked at Diego and thought about what Ben said about him. Diego was a pretty young man. He had dark hair from his Puerto Rican mother and blue eyes from his Irish father. He was already twenty-one but had no more hair on his body than when he was fourteen. He had brilliant white teeth, chiseled facial features, and his smooth tanned body was model material. She liked fucking him and he was her closest confidant, but he really wasn't much of a contributor. She wondered what he would do without her and Ben Dillard's money to support him.

"Take your clothes off Diego," she said and she added some steel to her voice like she did when she spoke to Ben. If Diego was going to continue to live the lifestyle she provided him he was going to have to earn it. "You too Ben."

Diego grinned and quickly rose from the couch and pushed his soccer shorts down to his ankles and stepped out of them. His dick was already semi erect. His cock was uncut and the foreskin covered all but the tip of his bulbous dick head. Ben kicked off the high heels and then dropped his pants then pulled the shirt over his head.

She made him work out three times a day for an hour at a time and at close to fifty he was now very fit. Since that night she had not allowed him a drink of booze or a cigarette. He was broad shouldered and lean at the waist. She realized his body was as fit as Diego's but more, more something. More manly? It had more hair on it for sure. Was that the difference? She realized that what he said to her was still affecting her and it made her angry.

Diego and her stopped being sexually exclusive even before Ben raped her. He was beautiful, but, she found that so were many other men, and women. Diego was fine with it and she suspected that he had lovers on the side for as long as they were dating. He was fine with her fucking others, and she was fine with him doing the same, but they always made themselves available to each other too.

"Both of you sit on the couch," she snapped and Ben quickly complied. Diego complied too but the grinning stopped. He was now realizing she was ordering them both like she used to order just Ben.

Ben's cock was trussed in the male chastity device. It was clear plastic with a slit at the bottom so he could relieve himself but locked around the base of his cock and balls with a tiny padlock so he could do nothing else with it. It was only about three inches long and that made it impossible for him to get fully erect without experiencing a significant amount of pain.

She made him watch her and her partners having sex so he would get hard. After awhile that stopped doing it for him though and so she started making him eat her out after. He was not a big fan of the taste of other men's jizz but he still got painfully hard while he went down on her. She rarely let him out of his chastity device, when she did it was to humiliate him in front of her friends. His only sexual release since he raped her had been nocturnal emissions.

"Put your arms around each other, hug."

Ben reached out to take Diego in his arms but Diego quickly rose from the couch and stepped away. "Fuck that, I ain't no faggot Rachel."

"You like your car? You like this house? You like not having to worry about money? If the answer to any of those is yes then you are whatever I want you to be."

Wake up call for Diego! She felt the juices in her core start to flow at the shocked expression on Diego's face. She was inexplicably angry at Diego. Okay it was explicable. She realized that what Ben said about him was true and it pissed her off that she didn't see it on her own. Diego was going to serve her if she was going to continue carrying him.

"Baby, what the fuck are you talking about? I love you. We family."

"We are not family Diego. We were lovers and friends once. You have allowed me to support you completely over the last several years and you have not once offered to contribute anything. Now, since I pay all the bills, I expect you to do as you are told. So give Ben a hug or get the fuck out."

"Baby where is this coming from?"

"What's it going to be Diego?" Ben still sat on the couch with his arms outstretched. She knew he was not gay but he was conditioned to follow orders.

"I got to hug him and that's it? For how long?"

"You got to hug him and anything else I tell you to do, and you hug him until I tell you to stop."

"Fuck that Rachel. I'm out," Diego said with a shrug of his shoulders and reached for the shorts.

"Those shorts and every other stitch of clothing in this house belong to me. So does your cell phone and the car. I will give you the shorts as a gift but that is all. As soon as you leave here I will have Ben change the gate code and cancel your credit cards in case you have the numbers memorized.

"What the fuck Rachel?" Diego said and pulled the shorts up. "I thought you wanted me around. You want me to get a job? I'll get one. You want me to pay rent? I'll pay rent."

"You are twenty-one years old Diego. You have never had a job, you don't go to school, what the fuck are you going to get a job doing?"

"I don't know Rachel, shit, you just sprung all this shit on me. I'll figure something out."

God damn it. This was Ben's doing. He planted this seed and Rachel's need to not be taken advantage of fertilized and watered it. Diego was a freeloader, had been for years, never aspired to anything else, because he didn't need to. She never questioned him, she accepted him and his lack of ambition, and now she was freaking out on him because of something Ben said.

"I'm sorry," Rachel said as she hung her head and shook it. "You are right. Ben pissed me off and I am taking it out on you. Look, I got a little shitty just then but I wasn't all wrong. You live in this big ass house rent free, you don't work, your only hobbies are working out, tanning, playing video games, and banging skanks. I need you to start doing something with your life."

"Like what?" he said and she liked the handsome smirk that grew on his face.

"Start college, start a business, be a model, just something besides playing video games all day and banging club whores."

"Okay." He dragged the word out like he wasn't sure what to do.

"You don't have to decide now Diego, but in the next two weeks figure out what you want to be when you grow up and let's get you started in that direction. Now take your shorts back off."

Diego grinned again and dropped his shorts. His dick was softer now after the scare she gave him, but still plump. He stroked it once or twice and peeled his foreskin back off the head. He was about seven and a half inches long when he was bone hard. Over the years of fucking each other he learned exactly how to use those seven and a half chubby dick inches on her to get her off quickly and often. For some reason her eyes were drawn to Ben's dick in the plastic chastity device.

When it was hard it was bigger than Diego's, by about an inch, maybe an inch and a half on a good day. Sometimes she would get him hard just to take it out and measure it and there was about a half inch variation in length. Now it looked pitifully scrunched in the device. She felt no pity though, but she felt something. She wanted to see his dick hard while she fucked Diego but she knew that, seeing her fuck Diego, that alone would not do it for him anymore.

It bothered her that she cared. It bothered her that she wanted him involved with her sexually in any way. It was one thing to want to humiliate him, that was punishment, but now she was considering him more as a sexual object. What the fuck was that? Young women and old men are considered practically cliché in today's society. He said that. Was she becoming attracted to him? Gross.

He was a different man since the day he raped her. The diet she allowed him to eat, the exercise she made him do. They had an effect on him over the past two years he spent in servitude to her. The lack of smoking and drinking privileges also improved his appearance. What if she made additional changes? What if she sent him to a dentist and had his teeth whitened? What if she made him shave his body, or at least his crotch. He had defined abs under that hair belly now. That was kind of sexy. What the fuck was she talking about?

She focused on Diego and beckoned him over to the love seat where she sat. He eagerly complied and he knelt before her and his lips met hers, her tongue met his, he felt his strong hand grab her by the back of her head and turn it how he wanted so he got the best kissing angle. She loved his fat tongue in her mouth. It promised even better things to come. She felt his right hand press against her left breast over her top.

She wondered what Ben was doing? Was he even watching or did he turn his head away when he thought he could get away with it. She wanted him to watch. She wanted him to watch and wish he was Diego and know that he never would be. Why the fuck was she even thinking about him. It was distracting.

"Wait," she said and pushed Diego away. She stood up and stripped all of her clothes off. She sat back on the love seat.

She had to do something about Ben fucking with her head since the conversation earlier. She should send him away but she knew she didn't want that. She gave a confused looking Diego a reassuring look. She had this. She did not send him away. She never did this before.

"Come here," she snapped at Ben and he quickly rose from the couch and walked over.

"Let him kneel where you are," she said gently to Diego. His tweezed eyebrows were high on his head in surprise. Ben knelt where Diego was without needing to be told. "You eat me out until I am wet enough. Prepare my puss for another man's pleasure," she ordered Ben and hoped to see some humiliation on his face. She didn't. She saw nothing. He simply leaned forward, closed his eyes, and shoved his tongue deep into her pussy.

She felt her juices coat his tongue. It was obvious to all in the room that she was plenty wet for any lover. Ben swirled his tongue around inside her then brought it up and laid it flat against her clit. She arched her back involuntarily and pressed her pussy harder into his mouth. Fuck! Diego. She could not forget about him.

"Up, give me something to put in my mouth," she said to Diego.

Diego looked unsure, but he stood up on the love seat, with is feet on each side of her splayed thighs. His dick hung in front of her face. She gestured he should squat and drop into her mouth. He began to but Ben did something different with his tongue and she had to arch her back as she came hard, then again. She twitched through four orgasms total and she looked down to see Ben's faces coated in her juices. He made her squirt and she had to push Ben's face away from her puss.

"Toes, suck my toes," she ordered and Ben immediately complied. She felt his tongue sliding between the toes of her her left foot.

She reached up and grabbed Diego by his ass cheeks and pulled him down so his fat dick head slid into her mouth. He was almost fully hard and she forced his knob passed her gag reflex and into her throat until her nose was buried in the smooth, hairless skin of Diego's pubis. She moved her throat over the last two inches of his dick in short strokes and she felt his big nut sack squash against her chin on the in strokes.

She already came, hard and multiple times. She squirted, which she was known to do from time to time, but it was rare. The reality was that she was sated but she wanted to get Diego off too. She was harsh with him, regretted it, and wanted him to know it. She sucked him until he was diamond hard then patted on his thighs to indicate it was time to drop down from the love seat and fuck her.

He knelt in front of her and smacked his throbbing dick on her pubis a couple times, then dragged the knob between her slimy lips and wiggled it against her clitoris. She usually loved this but, truth be told, after Ben made her come like he did, her clit was still a little sensitive. Diego had teased her with his dick for way too long in the past and, right now, she couldn't take it. If she could come again, even with Diego's expert cocksmanship, she would be surprised. Right now she just wanted to make him come.

"Put it in or I will kill you," she said to him with a smirk and he grinned.

He put the head in slow then slammed the rest in fast. She felt the air rush out of her lungs as the head of his dick slammed into the back of her pussy. She felt moisture, her moisture, coat her thighs. Diego was off to the races and pulling his cock almost all the way out of her then slamming it back in. He knew she loved that. What he didn't know was how much better it was while Ben was sucking her toes. She was going to come again and, sure, physically it was because Diego was working her pussy like only he knew how, but mentally it was because Ben, the full grown man who talked all that shit just a few minutes ago, who she had complete control over, was sucking her feet like he was born to it.

"Babe, look how fucking creamy you are," Diego said with awe in his tone.

She looked down to where Diego had pulled his cock out of her. He held his dick up with a tight fist around the base and it was pure white like it was dipped in thick cream. She felt Ben switch feet and imagined a river of her white froth flowing out of her, coating her asshole, and ruining the couch.

"In," she groaned at Diego and he complied.

She started coming as soon as his dick hit bottom again and she wailed through it as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. Diego was slamming his dick in and out of her and she felt his balls smacking wetly against her ass. His hands were gripping each of her breasts and her white tit flesh was ballooning between his brown fingers. He tugged on her tits to pull her harder onto his raging hard on. Over and over, she was still wailing and having trouble catching her breath. With a roar Diego snatched his dick out of her and dropped it with a wet smack on her belly. It lay there, fat, veiny, and throbbing, and twitched for a second then a thick rope of come shot out of it and she felt it push her head back as it splashed against her forehead.

A second shot hit her hair just above her left ear and thumped against the taut love seat fabric. The third hit her left cheek and dripped down into her mouth. He was still coming ropes of jizz but the rest coated her heaving tits and abdomen. When he was done, before he got soft, he jammed his dick back into her and thrust it in and out until it went soft. He fell forward onto her and she felt his sweaty skin smash the jizz she was coated in between them. He was gasping, she was too, and Ben was still licking her toes.

"Off, off, off," she said and she patted Diego frantically on the shoulder. "Get behind the love seat and pull my legs back. Ben has some clean up work to do."

"Hell yeah," Diego giggled and quickly stepped behind the chair. He reached for and caught her ankles as she jerked her foot out of Ben's mouth and raised them up behind her head.

"Start at my asshole and move up my body until I am come free," Rachel said and Ben scooted forward on his knees until he was at the right distance to lean forward and put his mouth over her displayed asshole.

Diego giggled again at the sight of the grown man eating his jizz off his lover. Ben dug his tongue deep into her asshole and swirled it. Rachel watched her nipples harden and the goosebumps pop up on her arms and thighs. Ben was doing fine work and it felt exquisite. He sucked on the lips of her pussy, then her clit, and he had to pause periodically to swallow. Some of what he was ingesting was her cream mixed with Diego's, from here on up it was all man jizz.

He didn't balk. Her belly and tits were shiny with it from where Diego laid on her and spread it around but there were whitecaps at the the edges and in swirls. Ben dutifully, eyes closed, dragged his tongue through it all with loud licking and slurping sounds. Diego was looking on with awe. Ben opened his eyes and looked into hers briefly before taking both of her breasts in his hands and pushing his tongue across her nipples, first the left, then the right, then he sucked them into his mouth. Fuck, she was horny again and not for Diego. She needed Diego gone right now because she wanted to explore Ben.

God damn it! She was not going to fuck her rapist. She just wouldn't allow that but there was no doubt she was horny for him. What was that about? Time was making her forget how violated she felt, not physically but emotionally, that day. That and what he said earlier, how mentally strong and convicted he was, still, after two years of her constantly humiliating him.

Ben's tongue swept across her chin and gathered up the come there and then pressed his lips to hers and she felt his tongue invade her mouth. She could not object. He was following her instructions to the letter, just as she demanded of him, and she tried to lay there, dead fish, as his tongue reached deep into her mouth to try and get at every last drop of Diego's juices. Fuck it affected her. She was not revolted like she was the first time he forced his tongue into her mouth.

She was about to kiss him back and it horrified her. She felt it coming and she would see it as an abandonment of all her principles. Even worse, Ben, and then Diego, would see it too. She felt her tongue about to betray her when he moved his mouth off hers and went to her cheek and she screamed inwardly. This motherfucker had no idea how close she just was to breaking. Or did he? He lapped the come off her cheeks and went to her hair just above her left ear. He licked and sucked at it then went to her forehead.

Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn, her clit was throbbing like electric current was running through it. She imagined it was an oozing mess down there. Ben, and then Diego and Ben, had just given her, back to back, some of the most powerful orgasms she ever felt in her life. She was young, but she was experienced, and this was no small claim. How could she still be this horny.

"Good job," she said when Ben was done with his clean up. Diego giggled again and she wished he would stop. She was now seeing everything Diego did from the prospective Ben put in her head. She wished she would stop. She sat up and pushed Ben away. Even her hands on his hard shoulders made her cunt twinge.

She needed Diego gone so she could shame herself with this old man. Was she really going to do that? Her brain and heart both said no, but her pussy was drooling at the prospect. Historically she was rarely able to deny her pussy whatever it desired. Sometime a shower, a cold one, helped. She was still sticky with come residue and old man spit. A shower was due anyway.

"I need a shower," she said and smiled dreamily. She let her eyes fall to half mast like she was fully sated. She knew what she looked like in that condition so it was easy to fake.

"Want some company?" Diego offered. She glanced at Ben and was horrified. Neither of the men seemed to notice so she jerked her head around to look at Diego quickly.

"No, you know what I want?"

"What?" Diego giggled again with excitement and the sound was starting to grate on her nerves.

"I want Chinese from the Lucky Wok."

"They don't deliver, too far," Diego said quickly.

"I know, but their General Tso's is way better and I am craving it. Will you please go?" "Right now?" Diego asked.

12