The Third Option Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasms came at her in small waves, lapping at the shore of the beach that was her orgasm. They started like ripples, and as she ground her clit against the trimmed hairs at his pubic bone, and felt the head of his dick move things out of its way inside her on the down strokes, the ripples grew. They grew bigger and came faster until they built up into a tsunami of pleasure that washed over her. She screamed through her climax and felt the deluge of his come blasting up into her. He was also wailing in pleasure and she continued to corkscrew down to grind on him over and over. She did until the waves of pleasure ebbed away and his dick softened inside her and was forced out byt the contractions of her pussy as her orgasm ebbed.

If he didn't just give her the best come of her young life it was in the top five. It was him, and how attractive she all of a sudden found him to be, but it was more than that too. It was the conversation, the two years of obedience, her confusion regarding the ethics, and her complete authority over him, all that combined to make her come that hard. He had a great, a fantastic, dick too, but she could attribute none of her pleasure to any technique or skill he had as a lover. This was all mental for her. He maybe had some skills but was understandably rusty after two years.

Sated, she felt less crazy now. He was gasping beneath her. His chest, with his well defined pectorals, was heaving. She felt in more control and his reward was over. It was time for him to get back to his regular duties. She slid up his torso to settle her pussy over his mouth.

"Clean up your mess," she snapped at him "My pussy is like some magical hole to be worshiped, say it," she commanded and lifted her pussy off his lips.

"Your pussy is a magical hole to be worshiped," he stuttered between gasps.

"And don't you ever forget it," she snarled and she ground her pussy down hard on his face.

She heard Diego's car pull into the drive.

12