The Third Thursday

Story Info
Dad and daughter enjoy themselves while mom is out.
3.6k words
4.49
111.7k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,858 Followers

Tiffany loved Thursday night, well the third Thursday night of the month anyway. That was the night that her mom left to have a night out with the girls. The girls consisted of her mom's sister and her dad's sister. Tiffany never went with them, preferring to spend that time with her dad.

She had always been a daddy's girl, even at 18 that hadn't changed. It was a special time for father and daughter, which meant, it was also pizza night. It had almost become routine that her dad would get tired of flipping through all of the channels and never find a thing on worth watching, so after supper they would put on a movie.

Dan sat across the table from his daughter as they ate their thin crust Meat Lover's pizza. "Is your homework done?"

"Of course," she always made sure nothing interfered with their special night together and them just being able to enjoy each other's company.

"How's the movie I picked out?"

"It's fine dad." She didn't add that it was also irrelevant. He could put on almost anything and she would enjoy it as long as they were watching it together, besides their tastes ran similar.

With supper over, father and daughter went to the living room. This was Tiffany's favorite part. Her dad would lie sideways on the sofa and she would snuggle up against him. He would put his arm around her as they watched the movie.

After watching the movie for a few minutes, Tiffany heard her dad sniffing, "Are you all right?"

"Sure. I like the way your hair smells, it reminds me of flowers."

A big smile broke out on her face. Usually she took a shower right before bed. But on their night, she purposely took a shower when she got home and used a shampoo she knew her dad liked. Tiffany always slept in an oversized football jersey and would wear that and cutoff jeans on their night. Her shirt had ridden up exposing her stomach and she could feel her dad playing with her belly button, "Dad, what are you doing?"

"Missing you."

"What do you mean, I'm right here?" She knew what the problem was before she had even asked the question.

"Yeah, but not for long."

"You know, I don't have to accept that scholarship."

Dan put a stop to that, "You'll do no such thing. We had always planned on you going to college here and then you got that scholarship. Tiffy I want the best for you and I couldn't be prouder, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to miss my little girl."

Tiffany felt a tear flow down her face as he used his pet name for her. She was looking forward to college, but the first 'third Thursday' that she missed her special time with her dad was going to very hard for her and apparently for him too. "I love you."

"I love you right back."

She kept squirming as they continued to watch the movie, because her dad had kept playing with her belly button. It wasn't so much uncomfortable as just strange. "You do realize that you're tickling me?"

Dan chuckled, "Yes, I do."

He didn't stop and she had expected him to, "You aren't stopping are you?"

"Nope," Dan chuckled as his daughter fidgeted. Tiffany had always been ticklish which only made it that much more fun for him. Even though his daughter had developed into a nice looking young woman, she would always be his Tiffy.

Her dad was making her feel odd. It did tickle, but she was feeling a warmth between her legs that she shouldn't. She did the easiest thing and just grabbed his hand and held it. Unfortunately she also wrapped herself with his arm around her and wiggled back against him. Everywhere that her body was touching his was making her tingle all over.

Tiffany was having trouble thinking. Her brain couldn't grasp what was occurring between her and her dad. Her butt covered with her cutoff jeans was pressed against his front and it was making the warmth between her legs grow hotter. Why was she having these feelings for her dad? It felt strange and she moved his fingers away from her stomach, but that made his arm touch the bottom of her bra.

Dan was doing some fidgeting of his own. Her body heat was making him feel some very un-father like things. A wave of guilt rushed through him, this was his daughter! His first impulse was that they should stop what was happening. "Tiffy I think we should probably move."

Tiffany didn't know why it was happening but was reluctant for it to stop, "No, I like laying here with you."

Dan groaned. He knew that it was innocent, but her butt was creating a very inviting sensation and he felt himself getting an erection. He was ashamed of himself; his Tiffy was making him hard! Unless he wanted his daughter to see him that way he had to get her to move. He couldn't insist she move because then she would ask why and he didn't want to have to answer that question. If he didn't do something soon she would see it anyway. He went back to tickling her again in hopes that it would make her to just get up. But, even as he started to tickle her he could feel his cock starting to swell and grow.

"EEE!" Tiffany squealed, reacting as soon as his fingers started tickling her for real. This caused her to jump away from him and land on the floor.

Dan should have let well enough alone, his plan to get her away from him had worked. But, he and Tiffy had always had fun together and he couldn't let this tickling opportunity pass. He jumped on top of her and had his daughter down on the rug. As the tickling commenced, her screams could be heard throughout the entire house.

"AGH!!!!" Tiffany tried to roll away from the torturing fingers but nothing she did was helping. Rocking everyway she could only made her shirt ride up. As a rule she didn't show a lot of skin. She did wear shorts to show off her legs and occasionally her blouse would have a few buttons open that would catch a boy's interest, but that was all, most of the time she was more modest.

He intended it to only be a tickle session. As he saw more and more of her tanned skin Dan could feel his cock throbbing. He couldn't help himself and his hands not only tickled her but help push her shirt up.

Tiffany felt the fingers stop torturing her and gasped out breaths as she tried to recover. Finally staring into her dad's eyes she realized he could see her bra. She was totally embarrassed and yet a strange surge ran up and down her spine. Her first instinct was to cover herself up, but that was replaced almost immediately by a feeling that she wanted him to look. She just lay there and wondered if she should do anything.

Dan's gaze was drawn to her breasts even though it wasn't all that much different than seeing her in her bikini. She only wore her bikini in their back yard for tanning purposes and her tanned skin made a stark contrast to the white of her breasts that was showing.

Tiffany couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking and what he would do. Was he embarrassed? Was he getting turned on like she was? It felt oddly wonderful; and the growing heat between her legs now had her wet. Still panting from the tickling, she kept her eyes on her dad's face and pushed her bra up to show him her breasts.

He swallowed, hard, as his daughter uncovered herself. Dan reached out with both hands to her soft breasts. As he gently played with her nipples, he saw her close her eyes and heard her softly moan.

Tiffany enjoyed his gentle touch and her nipples got hard instantly. She felt his lips on hers and opened her eyes. Her dad was kissing her. As he continued to play, she kissed him back. Feeling him move away, she watched him lower his mouth to her breast. "Mm," her dad was sucking her nipple and it felt delicious. Her hands went to each side of his head and held him to her.

After a few minutes she felt him move away from her breasts. Her dad hadn't just sucked on her nipples; he had used his mouth all over her breasts. Tiffany couldn't believe they were doing this and knew he had to be feeling just like she was. With his face inches from hers, she saw the desire in his eyes. She pressed her lips to his. "I love you dad."

"I love you too." His cock wanted to be free of his jeans. "Baby, I have a part of me that wants to come out and play." He took her hand and placed it over his restrained erection. "Are you sure?" His daughter's answer was to start rubbing her hand against the front of his jeans.

Dan had mixed feelings. This was his daughter and he loved her. She was also a nice looking woman and he desired her. The realization that she also wanted him made him want to rip her clothes off. Instead, he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

Tiffany felt her dad's strong arms around her as he carried her. She had never thought of her dad sexually. No, the truth was that she had fantasized about him but had never thought to act on it. The heat between her legs had continued to grow and she was positively gushing.

Dan laid her on her bed, kissed her gently and just stood there. "I want you Tiffy."

"I want you too dad." Tiffany watched him start taking his clothes off. She sat up, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her bra, cut off jean shorts, and panties were next. In just a few minutes both she and her dad were naked. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she deciding that he was right; there was a part of him that wanted to play. Wrapping her fingers around his hard cock, she guided it toward her mouth.

Dan felt his cock surrounded by her lips. Her mouth was warm and wet and wonderful. The pleasure of watching his little Tiffy as she sucked him seemed to add to the pleasure of her actually doing it.

Tiffany wasn't used to this. The only person she'd had sex with was her boyfriend and then only a few times. It had always been in his car at night. She had sucked him but it had always been dark. She kept her eyes on her dad's face as she tried different things. The more she sucked the hornier and wetter it was making her. She definitely liked him seeing her do it. No wonder people liked having mirrors near their beds. There was a feeling of power knowing she was responsible for his erection and that she was the one that had made him feel pleasure. Her pussy was sopping wet and Tiffany wondered if she could actually get off sucking him until he came.

Dan was mesmerized by daughter suck him and looking into his eyes making sure he was watching her. It felt incredible as she held him deep in her throat, letting it out just enough to breathe, and then do it all again.

Finally, she let her dads cock pop out of her mouth and held it in front of her. His cockhead was almost purple and shinning from being in her mouth. She licked at the hole on the end. "Dad I want you in me."

She felt her dad push her onto her back and start to move over her. Tiffany wanted something more than ordinary sex. She wanted it in a way she hadn't had before. Pushing him away, she turned over and got on her hand and knees, "I want to do it this way daddy." Her dad moved her to just the right height. She felt his hands directing her butt in the air, and then he pushed her upper body down. She found herself almost spread eagled with her breasts flat against the mattress.

Dan used his hand to guide himself to her pussy. He just put the head in and then put his hands on her hips. With a forward movement he slowly slid his hard cock into his daughter.

"Ah--ah--ah," a long slow moan escaped her as she experienced her first Doggie style. As soon as he had himself all of the way in, she found herself on the receiving end of an extraordinary fuck.

Dan pushed in and out of her slowly trying to make this something special for her. Her body seemed to be trying to suck his hard cock back in as he took it almost all of the way out at the end of each stroke.

"Mm," each time he pushed into her, "Mm," a wave of intense sensation, "Mm," spread out from her pussy to her entire body.

His daughter was so damn tight the pleasure she was giving him bordered on pain. Her young body was grabbing at his cock like it didn't want him to take it out. Yet he got a totally different sensation when he pushed back into her. Then her body seemed to pull him in.

She felt him gradually start to move faster making his thrusts a little deeper. "Oh...yeah...ooh...yeah."

Hearing his daughter moan as he fucked her only served to make him want her even more. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in her deep and hard.

"AHhhh...yes daddy...YES!" Tiffany's breath came in little gasps as she felt his balls slap against her. She loved the feeling of letting someone else be in control and just let herself enjoy the moment. Discovering that if she raised herself off of the bed just a little her breasts would move back and forth. She got just the right height and her nipples began rubbing against the bed sheet. "Mm."

Dan loved this. Where her mouth had been moist her pussy was wet. Where her mouth had been warm her pussy was hot. He knew that he had to slow down or he was going to cum, so he changed back to a slow and gentle rhythm.

Tiffany reacted to the change and moaned softly. She was finding out that in this position his cock was hitting several of her most intimate spots. It felt way better than in her boyfriend's car. Maybe next time she and her dad could do it with her on top. Then she could discover how it felt to be the one in control.

Dan was going to cum and had to stop for a few minutes. He didn't want to cum before she got off and made her change positions.

It felt like a piece of her was missing when his cock was taken out. Still on her hands and knees, she saw her dad lay down behind her and then scoot on his back so that his head was between her spread legs. "Ooo – Ooo," Tiffany sucked in her breath as she felt her dad lick her pussy. She had used her mouth on her boyfriend but had never experienced having it done to her, "Um."

Dan ran his tongue on her clit and heard her moan, so he started flicking his tongue back and forth across it. He had her wiggling all over the place. He stopped only for a second, "I love doing that," and then he went back to doing it.

"Mm – mm –mm," a new kind of pleasure shot though her. A constant low guttural moan came from her and her hands turned into claws scraping the mattress. She had never felt anything like it. Tiffany knew they would return to fucking but if he wanted to continue what he was doing it was fine by her. As far as she was concerned, he could do that anytime he wanted. He had her whole body feeling as if it were on fire. Then she felt him moving her again.

Dan slid up some more until his cock was at her pussy, "Now you do me."

"Ah-h-h," his cock slid back in her and it felt so delightful. Her pussy sent a message of the pleasure to come to her entire body. But he wasn't moving just leaving it in her. It felt good but just because she wanted to do it this way didn't mean she knew what to do.

Reaching up, Dan put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back. She was really wet and his cock had slid in deep easily. He put his hands under her butt and pushed her back off and then pulled her back on. "Now you do me."

She still hesitated because she had never done it this way until now and was unsure of herself. SMACK, "Ow!" Tiffany was shocked; her dad had slapped her butt. She was so stunned she froze. SMACK, "Ow!" She didn't hesitate any longer and started trying to move so her dads cock would slide in and out. She was a little erratic at first but she soon developed a rhythm and took control over what they were doing. "Um," this was different and she liked it.

With his daughter moving back and forth so that his cock was sliding in and out of her, he reached up and started playing with her breasts. Making her lean forward some he puffed up the pillow so he could lick and kiss her breasts and nipples.

Tiffany was positively giddy as she tried different angles and speeds making his hard cock go in at different depths. Increasing pleasure made her realized that she was moving her hips in ways she hadn't before. On top of it all, her dad had her nipples so hard and sensitive that everything that he did intensified the sensation coming from her pussy. Her poor body had pleasure coursing through it from all different directions.

Dan felt his balls needing a release. His daughter's hot pussy was gripping his cock. Her obvious lack of experience only made it feel even better. He stopped her movements by rising up and kissing her.

Tiffany responded to him and parting her lips to accept his tongue in her mouth. Kissing while you were filled up with a hard cock was fun. Then he moved her off of him and flipped her over on all fours and again got behind her. "A-H-H-H-H!!!" Without warning her dad grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him even as he slammed his hard cock deep inside. "OOH," gentle was through. "UM," slow was done.

Dan rammed his cock into her as hard as he could. It felt like her pussy was on fire and she was trying to scald him. "It feels so good Tiffy."

The room was filled with the sounds of their sex. Her chest was heaving and her breathing was erratic. Her body instinctively tried to match her dad stroke for stroke, "Cum for me daddy!"

Dan watched her head sway to the rhythm of their love making. He liked the way her hair flipped around. He kept pulling her back even as he rammed into her, harder and faster and deeper!

Her brain shut down, only the pleasure coursing through her mattered. Hotter and wetter her body took over. She wiggled her hips back against him trying to get his hard cock deeper inside.

His daughter was moving everywhere. He was fucking something wild and untamed. Her actions were jerking her in every direction making him hit many different places in her body. Being in her young pussy was so intense and Dan continued fucking even faster and harder.

Her dad was slamming inside of her; his thrusts were actually lifting her off of the bed. "YES – YES – YES!" His balls bumping against her clit with each thrust was sending an intense sensation through her.

Dan knew that she was close to orgasm, and he definitely was close to cumming, so he gave it all he had. Her pussy started to contract even tighter around his cock. He could feel her insides tightening, her body was so damn hot, and it was a burning sensation that felt awesome.

"OH CRAP!" Tiffany's body exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure rocketed through her. Each additional slam from her dad's hard cock brought thunderous sensations. Each additional ramming of his cock was making yet another pulse of concentrated electric energy crash into what she was already feeling.

Her climax was too much and he shot his load inside of her. "I'm cumming!" Ramming hard and deep, he released a shot of scalding hot cum. He rammed and pumped, again and again, emptying his balls into his daughter. Finally, holding himself in her, Dan just tried to breathe. He didn't pull out and could feel himself continue to empty.

Tiffany could feel his cock getting soft. When he finally let go of her, she simply collapsed on the bed. She felt him move around until he was sitting on the bed next to her. Totally spent, she moved to kiss him. "I love you dad."

"I love you right back."

She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Tiffany couldn't wait until it was the next third Thursday and for her mom to be out. Her brain was already working on the different things she and her dad could do.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,858 Followers