The Third Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sienna, that is fucking amazing. Where did you learn to do that?"

She took another long drag and this time, as she went down on him, the smoke came billowing out in a thick cloud, looking for all the world like a huge wad of cum had engulfed her. He gasped in surprise and delight as she sucked hard, and then nibbled at him once more. Could this get any better?

"I'm a quick learner," she gasped. "You should know that, sir. A little bit of porn surfing, some practice on my favourite vibe, and here we are. All quite simple really – I smoke, I suck cock. Easy to put the two together!"

"Now, let me shut the fuck up while finish this ciggie and then you can get to work on me. Find out how good I taste. I reckon only one girl in the entire school tastes better than me." She puffed on the More and grinned up at him as his mouth fell open. "That's got you going even more, hasn't it?"

Rick was in a whirl. Oh my god, the thought of Sienna doing it with other girls was almost too much to bear. Ever since he had set eyes on her two years ago when he joined the school he had thought of her as someone special. So tall, elegant, seemingly unaware of her own burgeoning sexuality and the effect she had on men. He had watched her on the hockey pitch, body lithe and athletic, those long legs covering the ground effortlessly, that gorgeous voice commanding the girls around her. He had begun to fantasise about fucking her, wondering if she was experienced, wondering whether she enjoyed the company of the other girls in the showers, imagining her going down on him, going down on various members of the hockey team.

But now it was all for real and her lips really were sliding down his cock again as more smoke squirted out. She held him for what seemed like an eternity, his glans bumping the back of her throat, until she pulled away gagging slightly. One last hit on the More, one last thick stream of smoke up and down his throbbing cock and she turned and stubbed out the cigarette.

"Fucking hell, Sienna, which girl for god's sake?" he gasped.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Have a guess - there have been quite a few actually. Let's face it, stuck out here in the middle of nowhere there isn't much chance of getting some decent cock, so what is a girl to do, I ask? So, we make our own entertainment – sticky little fingers, pink little tongues, things that go buzz in the night. You really should see us on hockey tour, Richard my dear. It's amazing what a few naughty girls can get up to with a bottle of vodka, some lubricant and various household objects."

She patted him on the cheek. "You look shocked!"

"No," Rick managed to mumble. "I am in the best dream I have ever had, and I never want to wake up."

"Good, so stay nice and fast asleep, but now it's your turn. Get that fucking tongue of your inside me while you think."

She stood, removing her silky shirt as she did so. She left the tie around her neck. Somehow in all the initial fumbling and manoeuvring her bra and skirt had ended up around her slim waist. She now slipped them both off as she stood in front of him, the first time he had seen her properly naked.

Naked apart from the tie and the boots, that is. Oh fuck, what a girl, he thought. This is just ridiculous. He had not really seen her breasts properly but now here they were in all their glory, nicely developed and with lovely large, puffy nipples. Her bush was as black as her raven hair and he longed to dive in there and taste her.

There was a sofa next to the desk, old and battered leather, well worn. She sat back on the scuffed surface and pushed her hips forward until her perfect buttocks were at the edge of the seat. "All yours," she said in a breathy voice.

Rick knelt in front of her and taking hold of her right leg, he pulled it upwards and over his left shoulder, the leather of the boot feeling wonderful against his skin. He worked his way up her leg from the top of the boot and teased her with his mouth as she had teased him, getting ever closer to the puffy, wet pink lettuce leaves that were drawing him in like a siren call. The smell was intoxicating, sea fresh, salty and musky. He took in deep breaths to savour the aroma, and then pushed his tongue into her salty, wet cunt. She groaned and slid her hand into his hair at the back of his neck, now damp with sweat. "Oh yeah, just there."

"Do you like that?" he managed to mumble through his mouthful of glorious pink pussy.

"Not sure," she gasped back. "Do it for another hour or so and I may be able to tell you." She was delicious, wet, and so soft. An hour would be fine for him, but he'd bet they'd be on to their second cumming by then. Sienna now lifted her left leg over his other shoulder and he felt the blissful feel of the leather once more and then her heels dug into his back as he worked her, now using his fingers as well as his tongue and lips. She was massaging her own clitoris as he pushed up on her g-spot making her arch her back and cry out, his fingers now firing in and out of her as she pushed against him. If someone in school tasted even half as good as this, he wanted to know who it was.

Sienna sighed. "Sorry, to answer your question properly, yes I do fucking like that – it is fucking amazing. Shit I am going to come in a minute. Suck me harder, make me fucking come properly Rick." She had forced out the words in a guttural, choked off way that made him go all the harder, just pure raw sex in the sound of her voice, urging him on.

He began to feel a difference in the texture of her juices – she was getting wetter and they were getting thicker as she approached orgasm. He gulped them down, savouring the taste as she pushed her mound harder into his face. "Oh Jeez, fuck me pleeeeeeeeeese" she wailed. He slid her legs off his shoulders and pulled her sideways onto the sofa so she was lying on her back. She pulled her left leg up and wedged her heel onto the top of the sofa, her right leg almost at right angles to her body, leaving her pelvic bone standing out as if she was a gymnast doing the splits. He took a moment to savour the view spread out in front of him, her face full of intent, mouth wide open, sucking in breath, nipples puffed out like huge jelly beans, her legs wide apart and trembling, her sopping wet snatch an un-missable black target in the middle. He rammed into her and their lips mashed together as they worked together on the final assault. Rick went at her as hard as he could – she was moaning incoherently now, "Fu fu fu... oh fu yeah, shit, harder, oh fu... more... pleaaaaase.." and then a long, sobbing wail as she came. He felt her juices pouring out – she had squirted. God how he wanted that to have been in his mouth, but he kept hammering away as she spasmed beneath him, making little "Uh uh uh fuck" sounds at the back of her throat as her orgasm continued and then died away.

"OhmygodRick, that was fucking incredible, fuckfuckfuckfuck yeah, fuuuuuuuuuuuck..." She was almost gasping for breath. "Don't stop. Just take it nice and slow to bring me down. And fuck, I've got a long way to come down..." She clamped her lips to his once more, and they exchanged a long, wet and sloppy kiss as she came down from wherever she had been. Her tie was over her shoulder, gorgeous black hair plastered across her face, and sticking to her shoulders which were now slick with sweat.

Once she had managed to regain some poise, she said breathlessly, "That is the hardest I have ever come. Fucking hell, it was intense. Even my lovely Silver Bullet has never done that for me, and believe me it has had some use. Now it's your turn. Remember I said I'd done some research – well just wait until you see what I have in store for you. Mr. Redmond, your dream is about to get even better."

Sienna was still shaking and her chest was still heaving as she stood in front of him. She carefully rearranged her hair so it hung down over one shoulder – how the hell did she know he loved that look? She knelt down again as her breathing returned to normal, her natural athleticism kicking in. She pulled him forward on the sofa, so his genitals were in a similar place to where hers had been just a few minutes earlier.

As she began to work on Rick again, she reflected on her sexual partners, how she had already clocked up a fair few for her age and that how already at approaching the tender age of nineteen years old, she was realising that a vanilla sex life was not going to be for her. It was going to be adventurous, varied and above all, utterly filthy. She loved having sex with other girls, and Saarah, her gorgeous redhead lover was the latest and best of the girls she had tried. They were at it most nights, always pushing themselves to try new things, challenging each other with new ideas and seeing who could come up with the nastiest, dirtiest suggestion. Seeing Saarah fuck herself with a cucumber was right up there for Sienna. They had measured the distance she had taken it up her slender cunt, and she had managed nine and a half inches. Neither had had a guy who had come close, but there was plenty of time for that. She was desperately hoping Sarah would join her for a threesome with Mr. Redmond. Seeing him fuck her would be such a turn on. Her porn surfing had become a nightly ritual, learning new tricks and techniques and it was here she had the idea for this evening. One of those American fake school sites where the teacher fucks his or her pupils rotten for doing something naughty.

Now she had tried smoking fetish for the first time, and successfully judging by Rick's reaction, it was time to put something else into practice she had never done before. As she had told Rick at their first encounter, she was already well versed in mouth-work, and the three guys she had blown so far were extremely happy campers. But so far, the closest she had got to their cum was on one occasion when she proved too much for poor Marcus, bless him and it dribbled down her hand and wrist. It fascinated her, and she was tempted to play with it and lick it off, but her partner quickly wiped it off her with a towel in embarrassment at having come too soon.

This was going to be different – over the last two weeks she had watched more cumshot compilations than you could shake a stick at. Watching hundreds of girls taking loads on their upturned faces, some smiling, some wincing as the deposit made its random landing. She decided she didn't want the standard porn star on her knees with mouth open and tongue out while the guy wanked himself off over her. She wanted to be in control, feel it spurting up the length of his cock and into her mouth, just as she had loved the feel of it going off in her hand when Marc came too quickly. Then let it spill down out of the corners of her mouth, hopefully to hang there for a few seconds - thick white strings of it defying gravity, before dropping off and landing on her tits. Licking it off her hands, swallowing it. She had been fascinated by her brief feel of it with Marc. Her big ambition was to have Saarah there to help her swap it and lick it off her. Snowballing, they called it, and she wanted to try it.

All of this flashed before her in an instant as she positioned herself in front of Rick's erect cock. She put her hands behind her back and took the head between her lips. He groaned as she slid her head forward until his balls were touching her chin. She pulled back, teeth scratching gently, tongue working under the shaft, feeling the wonderful velvety hardness of it all. She couldn't wait to get a tongue stud to drive guys wild. And girls, of course!

She went at it hands free for a couple of minutes. Rick was determined to hold out for as long as he could – this was exquisite, but he knew he couldn't last much longer. He was just praying it would end as he had dreamed of.

She kept up her slow burn of an assault, using everything she had seen and loved in the movies she had watched for hours on end. The tip of her tongue, her lips, teeth. Sometimes one hand, sometimes two, tugging his balls, then sliding one hand underneath before insinuating a long middle finger into his tight asshole. He let out a long, wordless moan as she wriggled her finger and slid her head down his shaft at the same time. She looked him dead in the eyes with those amazing grey-greens and whispered, "Time to come for me – I want your cum all over me Rick, in my mouth, on my tits, hands, face – come on, let me fucking have it..."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing – she took him in deep again, her tongue working in a circular motion, lips moving down the shaft, finger pushing harder into his anal passage. It was everything he could do not to just stand up and skull-fuck her until he blew his load, but he trusted her to end it her way.

"Stand up, Mr R." She whispered, with a wicked smile on her face as her finger came out of his butt with a pop. He got unsteadily to his feet as she took hold of his cock again, letting out a gaspy little laugh that made him quiver with anticipation. She once again took him in her mouth, hot, wet and wonderful, and put one hand on each of his buttocks. She pulled him towards her slowly, then pushed him back out again. Twice, three times. Then she stopped.

"That is your rhythm. That is how you are going to come for me. Any faster, I will pull away and you can finish yourself. Keep the right speed, i.e. very slow, and your reward will be great. After all, you must finish the punishment regime properly, or I'll never learn..." All of this in her husky voice, barely above a whisper and with a wicked smile on her flushed face. She put her hands behind her back again. It was to be mouth all the way then. Fine by Rick.

He put the glans in her mouth and she sucked gently as he shuddered. He knew it wouldn't take long, maybe a dozen slow strokes. He began the slow in and out, savouring the way she slurped, coating him in her saliva, and making satisfied noises as he moved inside her. Just the tip of his cock touching her lips and then slowly, slowly, all the way in, feeling her teeth and tongue working away. How the fuck had this girl got this good so quickly?

In the end it took eight strokes. During the eighth, as he was pulling out, she followed him, pushing her head forward powerfully, then sucking hard, pulling back with her lips to the head of his cock. It was all he needed, and felt the monstrous eruption course down his shaft and into her fabulous willing mouth. He was aware of making noises, but none of them resembled anything coherent. She was moaning again, her right hand now grabbing for his cock as her left began working on her pussy again. She pulled him out of her mouth with a jerking motion that sent a second string of cum across her right cheek, landing just under her eye and falling away to the side of her mouth. They were both moaning now, she was in another place, feeling his thick creamy jizz in her mouth and on her face. Some of it trickled down her throat – too soon – she wanted to play with it, she was addicted already. She let it dribble out of her mouth down onto his still hard cock, and as she pulled her head away, a long strand stuck to her tongue and lips and stretched out, pulling thinner and thinner. It was a game now – how far could she make it go. She still had cum on her face and in her mouth to play with but she kept pulling further back, wide eyed in fascination until the strand gave way and flipped down on to her chin. She giggled as she took his cock and wiped it around her cheek, mopping up some of the mess there, and then took it back in her mouth. It was softening now but still felt huge and wonderful in her hot sticky mouth. This was better than she had ever hoped or dreamed of.

"Ohmyfuckinglord, you beautiful girl. Look what you just did."

She grinned up at him, cum on her cheek, lips, chin. She wiped the back of her hand around her face and licked and sucked at it, letting him see her swallow it, playing with as she did so. It took a minute or so for her to clean it all away, other than the sticky residue that still clung to her perfect skin.

"Take it you enjoyed that then?" she said smiling as she finished. She picked up her discarded skirt and wiped her face and hands with it, removing what little there remained of his cum. Rick was still standing over her, watching every move. She stood up, again their heads almost level, and they began to kiss once more, long, deep and sensuous. He pulled her down onto the battered sofa, embracing her in his arms and they lay there kissing and touching each other for what seemed like an eternity. Nothing said, just every motion relaying to one another the appreciation and sheer joy of what they had just shared.

*****

Neither of them could remember how long it took before they started again, but at some stage, Sienna began to caress him again, and after a few minutes in that sensational mouth he entered her once more. This time, it was long and languid and they came together after what seemed like a glorious eternity of different positions, changing tempos and gentle wordless urgings. They had not said a word since before she had wiped her face.

Finally she broke the silence.

"I've decided to give up smoking you'll be pleased to hear."

"Good girl. But if you stop, it will mean there is nothing to punish you for in future."

"Well I may revisit it occasionally if I feel you deserve a special treat. But I daresay lesbianism in school is frowned upon just as much as smoking?

"I'd personally never frown on lesbianism, but yes I'm afraid those that make the rules around here would require punishment be sought if two girls were to be known to be fraternising in that manner."

"Good, because Saarah Chapman and I 'fraternise', as you put it, like rabid dogs just about every night..."

"Oh my – it is Saarah! Sorry, Sienna, you'll have to excuse me for an hour or so while I imagine you two doing all manner of terrible things to each other. So if Saarah is fucking other girls at this college, then she needs to be punished as well as you, right?"

"Fucking right she does. Will the same time next Thursday be ok? I'll make sure she's here to take her medicine. Now, I can't talk with my mouth full and neither can you so let's both shut the fuck up and eat..."

12