The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Part II -- Queen for a Day

Charlotte

I opened my eyes to the words "Frankie Say Relax" in big block letters. One of Mistress's t-shirts, I recognized it right away, but Mistress was not the one wearing it right now. I reached over to gently stroke Juliet's cheek. Yep, she was really still here, I wasn't dreaming. I felt her stir a bit and then unconsciously throw her arm over my waist. I decided I should put my head back on the pillow and just enjoy it, in case it really was just a dream after all.

Mistress must be out for a run, I decided as I lay there basking in Juliet's warmth. We had discussed the possibility of this situation occurring, and surprisingly it was only my usual rule that applied. Normally, the no unshared orgasm rule applied to me playing with myself, and I was shocked to learn yesterday that it had been extended to me playing with someone else. I had never thought of it like that. And honestly, I'd never had the opportunity or the inclination until now.

I remembered how Mistress had continued our earlier conversation after Juliet had conked out. "It's not like you're bringing her home with you," she had said. "If something happens, have fun with it, and don't be surprised if I decide to join in." She gave me a sly grin, but I knew she was being completely straight with me. Mistress was honestly cool with it. If things went right, and Juliet was open-minded, we could end up having a threesome sometime before we left for home. Right now that sounded just fine to me!

I watched as Juliet's eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, sunshine," I whispered as I brushed her hair away from her face.

"Hey," she said.

"I'm glad you decided to spend the night."

"Mmm. Me too," Juliet said, as she stretched and looked around. "Where's Natasha?"

"Out for her morning run, probably getting the old men all hot and bothered strutting around in her tight spandex."

"I can believe it, your fiancée is a total hottie."

I smiled at that remark. I knew that Mistress was drop-dead gorgeous in my book, but it was nice to get some confirmation from an outside observer every once in a while. And Juliet's remark also hinted that she might just be into girls after all, but it was the next words out of her mouth that really clenched it for me.

"You should know that you're pretty sexy yourself, Charlotte," she continued as she lightly brushed her fingertips across my forearm. That move always gives me goose-flesh, and this time doubly so after what I just heard her say. "Natasha was right," Juliet said, watching my reaction, "I am having an effect on you."

"What did she tell you?" I demanded, as I propped myself on my elbow to look into her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, she might have mentioned something about you having a little crush on me."

"Figures."

"Do you?" she asked, "I just want to be clear if your intention is to seduce me."

I didn't answer her, at least not in words. I simply wrapped her face up in my hands and placed a big ole wet smooch right on her lips. I watched as her shocked expression slowly transformed into a big grin.

"Is that clear enough for you?" I asked, smiling back at her.

"I don't know, you'd better show me again. I'm kind of a slow learner," she teased. Oh yes, Juliet's totally into girls, or at least this girl! And that's all I needed to know.

"Juliet, just shut up and kiss me," I demanded. All I got in return was a little "mmph" as I tried my best to silence any further teasing by forcing my tongue between her lips.

"Ouch!" I cried. "You bit me."

"That'll teach you to stick your tongue into the mouth of a girl you just met," she chastised, pushing me away, "I demand that you treat me like a lady, you, you... ruffian!"

"Fine," I huffed, and then continuing with mock civility I added, "May I please have your tongue, Lady Juliet?"

"Why, Lady Charlotte, what ever do you intend to do with it?"

"If you would be so kind as to extend it, m'lady, I will demonstrate."

Juliet stuck her tongue out at me in a rather rude gesture. Her eyes were gleaming and she was sporting a huge grin as she did it. I placed my hands on Juliet's shoulders and gently touched the tip of my tongue to hers. I'm not usually one for self-control, but I forced myself to remain there, completely still, just enjoying the feeling of Juliet's tongue pressing against mine. It was electric!

I got the feeling it was pretty good for Juliet too. I heard her breath quickening and felt a little shiver run through her. Her smile was getting brighter by the second. Finally, anticipation got the better of me and I eagerly pulled her tongue between my lips, gently holding it captive with suction. I took the opportunity to playfully explore her tongue with mine while it was trapped inside my mouth. Juliet's smile quickly melted away into a passionate kiss as we each let our arms encircle the other.

"Oh, god, Charlotte," she let escape as we came up for air. That was all Juliet had time for as I wrapped my fingers in her hair and resumed showing my appreciation for her luscious lips, the tip of her nose, her center of her forehead, the cute little freckles on her cheeks. I was busy kissing every inch of her face as she wrapped her long legs around my waist and held me tightly to her. She definitely seemed to be enjoying herself and I absolutely loved the way that she responded to my touches.

My hands were busy wandering all over her back now and I was just about to try peeling Juliet's shirt off when I heard the door open. It was Mistress, back from her run. Juliet and I just sat there on the bed like a couple of horny teenagers who just got busted, both looking at Mistress with big, dumb grins on our faces.

"So, how was she?" Mistress asked casually.

"Incredible," Juliet and I heaved in unison.

"I trust you two can get this out of your system while I'm in the shower so we can grab some breakfast and go exploring," Mistress teased. "I didn't come all this way just to watch you girls make out."

Juliet and I looked at each other and giggled.

*

The three of us had just finished packing our towels and picnic lunch into the watertight hatches of the kayak. Mistress said it was an open cockpit double, so she figured we could get all three of us in there with some creative seating. Since Mistress was the most experienced, she took the back seat. Juliet who said she had canoed before, but never kayaked, got a quick rundown of her front seat duties from Mistress. That left yours truly, the kayak newbie, sitting in the middle doing absolutely nothing productive.

At first I was feeling a little self-conscious about it, but after a few minutes I decided to have some fun. "I feel like Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile," I announced as we pulled away from shore. "Convey me to my island, peasants."

"Don't get too cocky, Cleo baby," Mistress admonished, "or you may find yourself being fed to the crocodiles." She punctuated her warning by pulling one end of her paddle out of the water and using it to baptize me with little dribbles of the salty sea.

"Yes, Mistress," I said automatically.

Oops! That just kind of slipped out. I wondered if Juliet would pick up on it. She had to have heard it, but if she did, she wasn't saying anything at the moment. That made me a little nervous. The last thing I wanted was an awkward conversation about my relationship with my fiancée, or worse, having Juliet freak out and run off. She was fun and I didn't want to think about spending the rest of the vacation with her avoiding us or giving us sideways glances at dinner.

Her silence was deafening by the time we reached the island's shore.

As we landed the kayak, I tried to lighten the mood with a little humor. I stood up I raised my hand in my best regal gesture and declared, "Attend to your queen, peasants." Juliet was standing on the shore at the front of the boat and Mistress was still in knee-deep at the stern. At that moment I saw Juliet's mouth spread into a mischievous grin as she nodded her head. I realized what was happening, but I was powerless to stop it, and soon found the boat rolling underneath me, before landing flat on my ass in the cold water.

"Looks to me like the queen has been deposed," Mistress announced with a laugh.

Juliet was still giggling as she offered her hand to help me up. After plucking me from the sea, she looked me in the eye and asked, "Did I hear you call your fiancée Mistress earlier?"

Oh no, here comes the conversation I had been dreading.

"Um, yeah," I said, "I enjoy submitting to her—you know, sexually—and, uh, at home I usually run around the house naked and call her Mistress. We've pretty much done it like that since the day we met." I glanced at Juliet, trying to gauge a reaction before continuing. "It's not all sex though, she's also helped me get my life back on track and realize my potential."

There, I'd laid it all out. Now I paused, not knowing what else to say, waiting for Juliet's judgment.

"You're so lucky," she said.

"Not exactly the reaction I was expecting," I answered, astonished by her assessment.

"No, really you are," Juliet continued. "I've had a couple friends try that lifestyle, and it turned out abusive for both of them in the end. It seems like their boyfriends just wanted an excuse to order them around and beat on them. At least one of them was smart enough to get out. The other, I don't know, we lost contact. But Natasha seems so wonderful and caring, I can't imagine her ever doing anything like that to you."

"I made a few mistakes in the beginning," Mistress admitted, joining the conversation, "but I soon learned that honey is much more effective than vinegar in getting me what I want. So now I have only one rule. Charlotte is not allowed to come when I am not present to enjoy it. If she does, she gets punished. Other than that, she's the one who usually comes up with ideas for the games we play. She's got a wonderful imagination, I have to credit her creative side for that."

"No coming when your not around, huh?" Juliet asked. "So if I wanted to eat her pussy later, I can only do it while you watch?"

Wow! This was turning out way better than I had expected. Did Juliet just say she wanted to eat my pussy? And while Mistress watched? Threesome here we come!

"Something like that," was Mistress's casual reply.

"That settles it then. I think we should make Natasha queen," Juliet announced. "Sorry, Charlotte, but you're back to peasant status."

"Should I take that to mean you want to play, Juliet?"

"Mmm-hmm," Juliet said, as she nodded her head excitedly.

"I am one-hundred percent in favor of that," Mistress replied, "but remember, the Queen of the Nile did not keep with peasants. She had slaves."

I grinned, and I swear I heard Juliet let out a little 'yes' under her breath. I couldn't believe how well this was turning out! Just ten minutes ago I thought the fun times were over, but now it looked like we were just getting warmed up.

"Slaves," Mistress ordered, "bring your queen's boat higher onto the beach. We would not want it to get swept away with the tide."

"Yes, My Queen," Juliet and I replied in unison as we each turned to grab a handle.

"Once you slaves have secured my boat, you will stand at attention and await further instructions."

"Yes, My Queen." Wow, Mistress was really going all out with this, but I was not entirely surprised, she never really did anything halfway. I stole a glance at Juliet and saw her eyes were positively gleaming with excitement at Mistress's performance.

"You," Mistress barked, looking at Juliet, "Yes you, the dry slave, open the front hatch and gather up the towels, and you, the soggy slave, open the back hatch and remove the picnic supplies."

"Yes, My Queen."

"Now, slaves, follow me."

"Yes, My Queen."

Mistress marched us up the beach toward the center of the island, giving us each a few slaps on the ass to hustle us along. It was not a very large island, so it only took a few hundred steps and three good slaps to reach our destination, a flat outcropping of rock overhung by a small concave cliff face. It was perfect for a picnic with both level ground and shelter from the bright, noonday sun.

"Dry slave," Mistress commanded, pointing to a shady spot of ground, "make your queen a bed of towels right here."

"Yes, My Queen," Juliet replied, as she bent to arrange the towels three deep before returning to attention.

"Soggy slave," Mistress ordered, "place the picnic baskets on this side near the head of the bed."

"Yes, My Queen."

Then, after a brief pause to look around, she continued, "Your queen has determined that this island has no native inhabitants and therefore wishes for her slaves to undress each other before you attend to any more of my needs. Dry slave, undress the soggy one."

"Yes, My Queen." Juliet walked over, letting her eyes scan me head to toe while she nibbled her lip. I lowered my gaze and waited.

The anticipation was just as agonizing when Juliet finally placed her hands on my body, preparing to undress me. I felt a little shiver run through me as she slipped my damp sundress over my head and placed it on the sunny part of the rock. I could not believe this was happening, and that Juliet was actually into playing along!

My mind raced ahead. Before long, I would be standing naked in front of this woman I only recently met, and all because she was letting Mistress, our queen, command her. Then it would be my turn, I would be uncovering Juliet's treasures when Mistress turned her attentions back to me. And that thought was already making me more than a little moist.

I was positively giddy by the time Juliet moved to unfasten the top of my bathing suit. She was so close to me and I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she reached around to untie my top. My nipples were already standing at perfect attention.

I wanted to reach out and pull Juliet into me, to feel her body pressed to mine. I wanted her to take me into her mouth and suckle me, letting her soft, warm tongue swirl around my sensitive, engorged flesh. I wanted her to hold me tightly and keep me steady as I swooned under the gentle caress of her mouth.

Unfortunately for me, playing the obedient slave meant Juliet was only doing as much as Mistress had instructed and no more. I had to settle for replaying these images in my mind while feeling Juliet's warm breath on my stomach as she knelt to pull my bottoms down around my ankles.

"Very good," Mistress complemented, as Juliet placed my damp bathing suit on the flat rock next to my sundress. "Now that soggy slave is no longer wet, I must rename you. Soggy slave shall now be known as Slave Charlotte, and dry slave shall be known as Slave Juliet. "Now, Slave Charlotte, it is your turn to undress your sister slave."

"Mmm, sister," I heard Juliet moaning as her eyes crawled over my naked body, waiting for me to begin. I placed my hands on her shoulders before slowly and gently letting my fingers trace a path down her sides.

Her body was stiff and trembling and she was taking air in shallow, rapid gasps. I held her a moment to make sure she was alright. Mistress gave me a little nod, showing her appreciation for my concern over our new playmate's well-being.

Juliet began to softened under my touch, letting out a long sigh through smiling lips. She was just excited, enjoying this game as much as I was. I gathered up the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head.

Until seeing Juliet naked, I hadn't fully appreciated just how tiny her waist was, and how absolutely ripped her abs were. Drumming must be great exercise, I thought as I began tracing the outline of Juliet's collarbone with my tongue.

"Slave Charlotte!" Mistress barked, "if your queen had wished for you to lick something, she would have bought you a lollipop. Now concentrate on the task at hand or I shall feed you to the crocodiles."

I head Juliet snicker just a bit.

Oh, this was fun! As much as I was disappointed at having my explorations interrupted, I was really getting off on how sternly Mistress was commanding Juliet and me. She must have been royalty in a previous life.

"Yes, My Queen. Sorry, My Queen," I said. I took a deep breath and resumed removing Juliet's bathing suit, starting with her top. Her breasts were small but perky, just right for her narrow frame, and her nipples were as stiff as mine.

As much as I wanted to explore her with my fingers and tongue right now, I thought back to Mistress's orders and did my best to resist temptation. It was becoming increasingly difficult to obey as I was sliding Juliet's bottoms over her narrow hips. Her pussy was so tempting! I could see wetness glistening and even caught a little scent of just how turned on she was.

Oh, If only I could taste her, I thought as my face hovered mere inches away, while I was bent down helping Juliet step out of her bathing suit bottoms. I summoned the last vestiges of my self-control in order to complete the task without any further tongue incidents, and once again stood at attention to await Mistress's next order.

"Slaves," she commanded, "your queen wishes to be seated here, in the place of honor. You shall both assist me." Mistress held her hands out to her sides. Juliet and I each took a hand as Mistress lowered herself to sit cross-legged on the end of the bed of towels.

"Slave Juliet," her orders continued, "your queen has decided that you shall serve as the table for today's picnic. Lie down on the towels with your face up and place you head here." Mistress patted her lap to indicate where Juliet should position herself.

"You okay, honey?" I heard Mistress whispering softly, leaning in to address Juliet as she caressed her cheek. I think she wanted to see if our new playmate was comfortable with the way things were progressing as much as she was worried about her physically, lying as she was, with just a few towels between her and the hard ground. Juliet's body was quivering as she answered.

"Oh yes, My Queen," Juliet heaved. The fact that she stayed in character as she answered, said to me that she was indeed enjoying this game that Mistress had hatched up. Personally, I would have been more than content with just a little fooling around between the three of us, but I was quickly discovering that our outing today was going to be way more fun than I could have ever imagined.

"Slave Charlotte," Mistress commanded, "Kneel at my side and arrange my feast on this beautiful table that I have recently acquired."

"Yes, My Queen."

I looked at Juliet and felt a twinge down below. Oh, my god, Mistress was getting me so hot with her little Queen Cleopatra scene! I could see she was having an even stronger effect on Juliet whose eyes were positively twinkling as I unpacked the picnic items and slowly laid them all out on her bare chest one at a time.

"Your table is ready, My Queen."

"You have done well, slaves," Mistress replied, "and to reward you, I shall allow you to feed on the scraps from my table." I watched as she picked up and bit the end off of a jicama slice before feeding the rest of it to Juliet.

Juliet had a grin a mile wide as she chewed the bit of root vegetable Mistress had just placed in her mouth. Mistress squeezed lime juice over the remaining jicama on Juliet's chest. I saw Juliet shiver, and found it very difficult watching a trail of juice running down between her breasts without being allowed to chase after it with my tongue.

"Slave Charlotte, clean that up," Mistress ordered, as if she sensed my need. My wish had come true. I slowly dragged my tongue between Juliet's perky breasts, the tart trail of lime juice mixing with the saltiness of her skin. It took a lot of self-control to confine my licking to just the lime juice.