The Thirst Ch. 02: The Dreams

Story Info
Audrey meets new friends.
7.2k words
4.62
29.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback from my first submission. This is the second part of Audrey's story, and I highly recommend you start the story at the beginning. As noted before, there are strong elements of incest, non-consent, and exhibitionism. This entry in particular has all of those things and more. Thanks for reading!

--thatoneguy88

The next day, Audrey woke up feeling hungover, and the fact that she was nude reminded her of the terrible events from the previous night. She wished that she could just stay in bed forever or simply forget everything that had happened, but neither of the wishes was realistic. At that moment, she swore to herself that she would never drink alcohol again, but that vow would do nothing to change the dread she felt at the thought of facing her brother, Garrett, again.

Still feeling gross, she put on a pair of her "period" panties and an old, long t-shirt before making her way to the basement bathroom. Thinking about the panties, Audrey panicked for a moment, afraid that she might get pregnant from the sperm she had thrust into her own body. What would she do then? Have Garrett's baby? He had never really even consented, she realized. He had even tried not to cum in her mouth. It was nobody's fault but her own.

Once Audrey was in the bathroom, she saw herself in the mirror and noticed that some of her hair had stiffened from the dried cum. She started crying again, and kept sobbing as she peed and showered. She washed her hair and pussy three times each. She didn't know much about sperm, other than that it could make her pregnant, but she silently prayed that if she just washed enough she wouldn't have an unwelcome baby. She even shoved two soapy fingers up her hole, hoping that would help.

When she got out of the shower, she also brushed her teeth twice, even though she understood that in reality she had swallowed every drop of cum that she'd licked off her hand. What else could she do? Finally, she was as clean as she was going to get. When she was done, she went back to her room and changed clothes once more, putting on a fresh pair of panties, blue jeans, and a "ninja" t-shirt for the band Die Antwoord. Her belly was rumbling, but she ignored it and lay there wishing she could just die for nearly two hours.

Eventually, there was a knock on her door. At first she felt her pulse quicken, thinking it might be Garrett, and she cautiously asked, "Who is it?"

"It's me, sweetheart," answered Paul, "I just wanted to come check on you. It's noon, after all."

Relieved, she said, "Oh, hey daddy. Just a second."

She got up and opened the door, smiling the best she could manage for him, and said, "I'm okay, I'm just really hungry."

"No surprise there," he said as he smiled softly back at her. "According to Garrett, you puked up every bite of supper last night. A little girl like you, well, you'll have to be more careful when you drink."

"Oh, trust me," she said in a serious tone, "I'm never drinking again!"

"Ha!" Paul laughed, "I've told myself the same thing a hundred times. How about we go get you a burger somewhere?"

"What about. . ." she paused, wishing she didn't feel ashamed to ask, "What about Garrett?"

"Oh," her father replied, "He went back to his apartment earlier today, said he needed to work on enrolling for his senior college classes. School starts a little earlier for him. Speaking of which, your last year of high school starts in a few weeks! Go ahead and keep my credit card for now. You can take Beastly out sometime later and get some new clothes and supplies."

Audrey responded by giving her dad a big, heartfelt hug and saying, "Thanks, daddy!"

* * *

As the last few weeks of summer break passed, things were more or less normal at first. Garrett had not come back to visit, and likewise the siblings had not spoken to each other at all. Audrey decided it was best that way. Maybe, she thought, if enough time passed they could both get over their strange sexual encounter and everything would be fine again.

With each passing day, however, she started feeling that same strange thirst once more, the hunger that, deep down, she knew could only be quenched with cum. Initially, she tried to distract herself by playing guitar and exploring her new town. Then, however, the dreams began.

They came every night, and they were always sex dreams. Sometimes she would be in a room full of strangers, and they would all take turns fucking her. Other times it was her previous boyfriends stripping her down and pounding her. The worst ones, though, were the ones where she fucked Garrett or her dad. Each time, she would wake up sweating, feeling so hot that she had to strip off all of her clothes and blankets just to cool down. Frequently, she would stay up and masturbate, sometimes for hours at a time, but for some reason she simply could not get off.

Over the days, her desire grew more intense until sex filled her thoughts almost constantly. The long nighttime hours she spent masturbating without release were starting to take a toll on her, as it was becoming more difficult to simply even sleep. More than once, she caught herself staring at her own father's crotch around the house, and she finally decided that she had to do something. That was when she got the idea to take a naked walk through the neighborhood.

She did it three days before school started. At that point, Audrey had already started sleeping naked, which helped keep her cool at night and also provided easy access for her nightly masturbation sessions. That Friday night she woke up like always, but instead of masturbating in her bed, she suddenly wondered what it would be like to expose herself in the open. Somehow, her life-long fear of being seen naked had become the the very thing she desired the most. In an instant, her sex-crazed mind was racing with the possibilities:

Somebody will see me. Maybe it will be a car full of guys, or just a boy looking out of his bedroom window tonight. I'm going to fuck whoever it is. I'm gonna be naked, and I'm going to have sex. Tonight. I'll do it this time.

Her heart pounding, Audrey thought about how Garrett had commented on her bush. If men liked girls to shave, then that was what she would do. Thus, she went into the bathroom, and after several careful minutes with a razor, she was bald like she had been when she was younger. With that done, she left the house through the basement door, opened the wooden gate that enclosed the swimming pool, and stepped into the yard without a stitch of clothing for cover.

The eighteen year old virgin was both terrified and exhilarated as she walked nude through her yard. Part of her was hoping desperately that someone would catch her, bend her over, and fuck her brains out. Another, smaller part of her wanted to turn back and hide in the safety of the house. In the end lust won. Audrey walked through the darkened yard and crossed the street, coming to a street light in front of one of her neighbor's houses. She sat down in the light, where anyone who happened to look out a window or drive by would clearly see her in all her glory. For nearly an hour she sat there, masturbating furiously, and finally she saw headlights coming up the street. Suddenly she felt anxious, as her fantasy was quickly becoming an unavoidable reality. Instead of trying to run, however, she positioned her legs so the person in the car would have a clear view of what she was doing.

Then the car came to a stop and both the driver and passenger side doors opened. Two girls Audrey's age stepped out, staggering drunkenly as they did so. The driver had long, jet black hair with large breasts that were barely concealed by a skimpy blue bikini. She was tall and tan, with the kind of hourglass body that made other girls envious. Likewise, the girl who stepped out from the passenger seat was equally beautiful, although in a different way. She was slightly shorter than the raven-haired girl, with smaller breasts, and she was a brunette with straight hair that capered down to her chin.

"What the fuck?!" the brunette said, laughing, "D'you see this shit Ember?"

"Yeah," answered the black-haired girl, whose name was apparently Ember, as she staggered slightly, "that's some real slutty shit!"

"I mean, goddamn," said the brunette, "this bitch has no shame!"

In truth, Audrey was ashamed, and her heart was threatening to pound out of her chest. Like it had been with Garrett, however, she was overcome with such intense lust that there was no turning back. She was disappointed that the people in the car had turned out to be girls, but at least someone was watching her. As she slid two fingers in and out of her wet hole, she thought she might finally be able to cum, especially when the brunette pulled out her cell phone. The flash came on, and the phone sounded off a little ding, which almost sent Audrey over the edge.

"God, look at this fuckin' slut," slurred the brunette, laughing between words, "I'm recording a video of her out here in the middle of the goddamn street just jillin' like her life depends on it! This shit is totally going on the internet!"

"What's your name, blondie?" asked Ember.

"A-Audrey," she replied with two fingers buried inside her tunnel, "My name's Audrey. I. . .I just need cum."

"Yeah," said Ember, also laughing, "that's pretty fuckin' obvious, but I've never seen you out here on my street before."

"I-I'm from. . .Indiana," Audrey tried to explain, even though it was hard to concentrate on anything but her pussy, "b-but I live here now."

"Well fuck me," exclaimed the brunette, "that must be where sluts come from these days."

Ember walked closer to Audrey and asked, "So, what? You live on my street? Where?"

"J-just oh-over there," Audrey moaned a little, unsure why she was telling these girls any personal and potentially incriminating information at all.

"Oh. . .my. . .god," said the brunette, pausing between each word, "this bitch moved into slut-house! No fucking wonder!"

Ember's eyes went wide as her jaw dropped, and she said, "Holy shit! There's no way you believe those stories, Cara!"

"Look at her," said the brunette, with a smirk on her face, "Clearly she's a slut, and she lives in slut-house!"

"Alright, fine," said Ember, "We'll give her a slut test. Stop the video. I'm gonna piss on this bitch."

Per her friend's request, Cara stopped recording, and the flash on the phone turned off. Ember walked forward again, until she was standing over Audrey. Audrey continued alternating between fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit as the taller, dark-skinned girl stood over her. Then, Ember pulled her bikini to the side, revealing soft, white tan-lines and her own cleanly shaven labia. Hers were a little longer and thicker than Audrey's, and she squatted down until her slit was directly in Audrey's face.

Audrey had never been attracted to women before, other than the fact that she could acknowledge a pretty girl when she saw one. As Ember lowered her pussy on Audrey's face, however, something about the girl's scent was intoxicating. It was a musky aroma of coconut oil and something else she couldn't quite define. All Audrey knew was that she needed to taste it, and as close as the girl was, it would be easy. Thus, Audrey opened her mouth and started licking.Cum, she thought. The smell that had intoxicated her was cum, a man's cum.

"Fuuuuuck," said Ember, "This girl is eating me out!"

"Oh my god, Ember, you're such a lesbian!" exclaimed Cara.

"Shit," Ember responded, "that's not what Jake would say. Smashed me sideways tonight!"

"When?!" asked Cara incredulously, "You said he had a tiny dick and you weren't about to put up with his shit anymore!"

"Shh, doesn't matter," said Ember, "I gotta focus here. Drank a lot of beer at the beach, gonna piss in this girl's mouth. And you'll drink my piss, won't you slut?"

Audrey simply kept licking, digging her tongue as deep as she could into Ember's cunt. She slurped up every drop of cum she could find, until the first stream of golden piss hit her right in the eye. Partially blinded, Audrey quickly responded by moving her mouth over the stream. Soon, the warm liquid was shooting into the back of her throat, and she swallowed it eagerly. Finally, Audrey began to cum. It was a much smaller orgasm than she'd had with Garrett, as her empty pussy convulsed, trying to milk a cock that wasn't there. Still, though, it was more relief than she had been able to find in days, and she thought that maybe she could finally sleep.

"Fucking hell," said Ember, "You see that, Cara? I pissed right in her fucking eye!"

"Bitch didn't even say anything, just moved her mouth so she could drink that shit!" laughed Cara.

"Alright, now lick me clean, right here on the goddamn street, whore!" Ember demanded.

Audrey simply did as she was commanded, making sure the tan girl's cunt was well-cleaned. In truth, Ember had never planned for things to escalate to this level. Instead, she had assumed that Audrey, like most normal people, would have protested or run away long before now. However, she was quickly learning that the little blonde was far from normal, and the tongue flicking across her lips felt amazing.

So Ember went along with it, calling her own bluff. She grabbed the back of Audrey's head, grinding her soft mound into the girl's willing face. Despite Cara's claim, she had never actually done anything sexual with another female before, but she was surprised how much she was enjoying it. The fact that it was all happening in the middle of her own neighborhood while Cara watched definitely added to the thrill, she decided. Then, as she slid back to rub her clit against Audrey's tongue, she felt two small fingers enter her soaking wet hole.

"Oh fuck!" Ember exclaimed in surprise.

If either of them had been paying attention to Cara, they would have heard the familiar ding of her phone recording once again. If they had been paying attention, they would have seen the hand Cara was using to hold her phone shaking slightly as she rubbed her own slit through pink bikini bottoms. Instead, they were both lost in the bizarre and unexpected sexual encounter they were sharing.

Audrey was occupied in her own thoughts as she worked her tongue across the folds of Ember's labia, drinking in the taste of a freshly fucked cunt. She had surprised herself when she impulsively decided to slide her fingers into the girl she had just met minutes ago. It was both strange and arousing to feel the inside of a pussy other than her own. She fingered Ember just like she was fingering herself; she held her fingers stiff and worked them in and out of both their bodies in a steady rhythm, pushing against the spot that always made her cum.

"Oh God!" Ember nearly yelled, "Right there! Fuck me right there!"

None of the boys her age, inexperienced as they were, had ever come close to fucking Ember so expertly. Just earlier that night, Jake, her on and off boyfriend, had cum in her after just a few minutes, leaving her unsatisfied. Now, though, she could already feel shivers coursing through her body, signaling the first signs of an explosive orgasm as Audrey slowly increased the tempo of her thrusts. Then a third finger slipped inside in perfect rhythm, and it sent Ember over the edge. Her body went rigid as she was overcome with an orgasm that made her legs feel weak, and she let out a loud, involuntary moan while her sopping wet hole tried its best to milk the fingers inside of her.

Ember blushed, suddenly embarrassed by herself as neighborhood dogs started barking in response to her screams. After a moment, she stepped back, causing Audrey's fingers to slide out of her. Quickly, she covered her sex with the blue bikini once again, then turned to face Cara, who had slyly stopped recording only seconds before.

"So. . ." Ember began quietly, "I, uh, I totally believe in slut-house now. Let's get out of here, okay?

"Told you so," replied Cara, hoping that the dark wet spot in her own bikini would go unnoticed.

Ember started walking back to the car and Cara followed, leaving Audrey feeling somewhat unsatisfied. Initially she had an orgasm, sure, but it wasn't like the one with Garrett. Even worse, she had been on the verge of another, more intense orgasm, just before it had all abruptly ended and the moment was lost.

As the girls got in the car and drove off, Audrey was left alone, sitting naked under the streetlight. She sighed, resigning herself to the fact that the one tiny orgasm might be all she could get for now. She licked the fingers that had been inside Ember, deciding that she liked the girl's sweet flavor, then made her way back home.

* * *

Audrey did not dream that night, and she woke up feeling well-rested for the first time in days. However, she was also horny as ever. She kept thinking about the girls she had encountered the previous night, and she wondered if Cara really was going to put the video in which she shamelessly masturbated on the internet. If so, Audrey could potentially be exposed to thousands of people. In the back of her mind, she was terrified, but mostly she wondered if any guys would cum while watching her.

She kept thinking about being exposed, and that inevitably led her to her closet. There, Audrey looked at the box labeled,Old Clothes, that she hadn't bothered to unpack since the move. All of it was stuff she had outgrown several years ago. In truth, her body hadn't changed much since she was fourteen, which was a point her brother Garrett had cruelly reminded her of on occasion. At least, he did before she sucked his dick. She didn't know what their relationship would be like now.

Despite the fact that she hadn't worn many of the clothes in five years or more, she always kept them for sentimental value. The eighteen year old had always been something of a hoarder in regard to certain cherished items, and clothes fell into that category. For Audrey, keeping old clothes had always seemed better than a picture for remembering special times in her life. Now, she opened the box for the first time in a long time, and she did it for a very new reason.

Audrey rummaged through the box until she found her first concert shirt. Her late mother had taken her to see Paul McCartney perform, and she had worn this white shirt with a pink and yellow butterfly for the occasion. Next, she found found an old, black skirt. It was from the last time her mom took her shopping for clothes.

She struggled, but managed to pull the shirt over her chest. It had already been worn thin over the years, and now it barely came down far enough to cover her breasts. Audrey looked down to see her nipples piercing so tightly through the fabric that her left nipple was about to rip through. The next item was the skirt, and it was also exceptionally small on her now. It almost wouldn't fit around her waist, and if it was any shorter her ass and pussy would be exposed. She was certain that if she bent over, everything would be on display.

Audrey went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She spent almost two hours meticulously applying makeup. She darkened her eyes, curled her eyelashes, painted her lips pink and fixed her hair. Then she shaved every hairy spot on her body from the neck down. This time, however, she avoided washing her pussy. In fact, she took care not to get water anywhere inside. Somehow, she had gotten the idea that it was important to smell natural.

When she was done, she put on the old t-shirt and skirt once again, then stood in front of the mirror, admiring what she saw. It was Saturday, so her dad would be home, and he was the grand prize, the cum she could get at home. Without wasting any more time, Audrey grabbed her cell phone and went up the stairs to make coffee.