The Thirteenth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before his words finished leaving his lips, she already found herself standing. No words needed to be spoken, she knew what was to follow as it had followed so many times before. Those memories, locked deep inside of her, came back at that moment and she knew the role to play. She stood up and turned around to face him. He was dressed, as he always was before, in an elegant and simple black suit and tie with a vest. The color of his suit somehow brought out the deep hazel in his eyes in a way that made her knees melt and quiver.

She looked into those eyes and she knew then she was his again, if just for the night. And she could tell by the tiny smile forming on his lips that he knew the same. With a small gesture of those eyes he asked her if she was ready. She nodded yes, and then as he watched she slowly removed each article of clothing, and then folded them neatly next to her. After she shed her last piece of clothing, laying her panties carefully on the top of the stack, she felt all of the inhibitions that she carried with her every day leave her. And that feeling of freedom flowed through her, filling her with a pride and confidence she had not felt in many years. She stood up tall then, her arms folded behind her back, and looked hungrily back into his eyes.

He looked back at her and smiled with such pride. And, as his first reward of the night, he opened his palm and gestured towards the daybed next to the window. With that one gesture, she complied immediately and laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. In the resulting darkness, she felt the warm sun spread across her naked body. And then she shivered as she felt his fingers run down her back as he explored her naked body. At first, he merely caressed her back with his fingers, gliding across her soft skin. He explored her like this for what seemed like hours, and then, once she finally relaxed, he started to massage her back. His strong hands pressed into her and with each touch he seemed to draw out all the stresses of her world with his fingers. She sighed as she melted into his hands that touched her the way the sun rays touched her, with a warmth that filled her deeply.

Once he was done, he leaned over and kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear that it was time to stand up. She stood up and looked into his hazel eyes then to see that look she remembered so well. He stepped forward and touched the side of her face softly and said, "I have missed you beautiful." Then he wrapped his hands around her and drew her into his embrace as he kissed her passionately. "Your lips taste as wonderful as I remember them."

She bit her bottom lip and smiled with pride as he said that. "Thank you Sir."

"Get on your knees, beautiful." He emphasized the last word so perfectly.

She complied as soon as the words left his lips, getting on her knees in front of him, gazing up into his beautiful eyes with her hands behind her back.

He unzips his slacks and takes out his cock pressing it up against her outstretched tongue. "Do you want this?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes, I want it."

"Want what?" He rubbed his cock against her lips and then away from her.

Her head followed him, whimpering slightly. "Your cock sir."

He smiled , bringing his cock back to her lips. "Now put it all together."

"I want your cock Sir." Her gaze met his eyes as she said that Her eyes gazed back at him and begged some more.

"Good, you may have it."

Unable to hold herself back, she immediately took his cock into her mouth. The moment she tasted him on her lips she was overcome with an intoxicating want for more. She closed her eyes and focused solely on his cock. She wrapped her tongue around it in her mouth as she teased him. And then she opened up her mouth wide as she started to bob up and down on his cock, trying desperately to taste more of him.

After a few moments of this, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock. Then he started down at her and with a mere look she knew what she had to do next. He pulled back on her hair harder, so hard so she could feel the pain traveling down her scalp, and then he started to slide his cock into her mouth. She started into his eyes as he did this, feeling every inch of him enter her until finally his entire cock was inside her. He kept it there until she started to gag, then he took his cock out and reached down to kiss her.

"You did perfect, you are such a good girl." She smiled and blushed with pride as she looked up at him. He grabbed hold of her hair again and pulled it back to open up her mouth so he could thrust his cock in and out of her. Unconsciously, she reached down to play with her clit as she felt her mouth being used by him. As he thrust into her, saliva started to gather her mouth and drip down her body.

At that point, he took his cock out of her mouth. And motioned for her to get up. "It is time for you to be tested. Do you want that beautiful."

She quickly nodded yes.

"Good. I knew you were up for it" He walked over to the book shelves and took out two heavy hardbound books, and placed one book in each of her outstretched hands. Then he walked behind her and picked up a large flogger. "I am going to hit you with this, and you have to keep those books up, do you understand."

"Yes sir." She said with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. And then she felt the flogger hit her ass, it wasn't that hard but it was still hard to keep the books up.

"Tell me beautiful, what are you afraid of?"

"What?" She asked in confusion, and was treated with a second hit from the flogger. Hard enough now to almost get her to drop the book on her left.

"Again, what you are afraid of."

"I don..." She tries to say but then he hits her again harder than before. Now the books on her out stretched arms felt like they weighed significantly more. He stopped and ran his fingers across her incredibly sensitive ass and back and whispered into her ear.

"Tell me what you are afraid of, you are safe here." He pulled back again to hit her three more time until her skin felt ablaze with pain and pleasure.

Every muscle on her arms ached as the books grew heavier with each hit, now feeling like they were concrete blocks. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she was overcome with a mixture of pleasure and pain. She could feel him reach back again to flog her once more and she knew she could not take another. She finally broke down and said in a creaking voice "Failing, being a fraud."

He stopped immediately. He walked over and took the books out of her arms. Then he stood in front of her and tipped her head up to look into his eyes smiling at her. "I know, but I also know that you are not."

"How do you know that?" She asked between sobs.

"Simple," he wiped the tears from her face "Because it takes great strength to do what you did, and no fraud could accomplish that."

Despite the emotions running thru her, she smiled back. "Thank you sir."

"You are welcome. And you have certainly earned a reward, don't you think?"

"Yes Sir." She looked back at him and her eyes were filled with a boundless pride.

"Good, now sit down on the couch for me, spread your legs, and close your eyes."

She complied immediately, sitting down on the couch and feeling the cold leather on her naked body. That feeling of cold was soon replaced by the feeling of his warm lips kissing up her thighs. Then she felt his lips reached her sex, as his tongue reached out and delicately teased her clit. His tongue moved agonizingly slowly from there as he explored her. As he did this, she felt a moan escape her lips as she rocked her hips into his mouth. He continued like this for what felt like hours, teasing and tasting her. Then, just as she felt her body tense up signalling that she was so desperately close, he stopped and spanked her clit hard. "Not yet beautiful, you have to work for it first."

"Yes sir." She whispered.

"Now, get up, open your eyes, and follow me." He lead her to a table that overlooked the garden beyond. He bent over the table and entered her as she saw the busy people walking through the beautiful garden below.

"You feel so good on my cock. Show me that you can do the work beautiful." At that, she rode his cock with every once of strength in her. A part of her was shy at first and worried that somehow the people below could notice. But once she felt him inside her, nothing else mattered. Her body existed solely for this and she rode him with all of her. All she wanted in that moment was to feel him deeper inside of her. His cock filled her with a passion and clarity that she didn't know she needed but once she had she was desperate not to let go.

"Fuck, you are doing so well. I think you deserve this now." At that, he thrust his cock into her, his thrusts perfectly matching her own rocking. His thrusts were so hard that she thought for a moment that the table may give underneath them...and yet she did not care if it did.

And as fucked her, she felt a light grow brightly inside of her. As it grew, she remembered what that that light felt like, the same light that had died down in her months before. She cried tears of happiness as that light overtook all of her sensations and bathed her in a brightness unlike one she had experienced in years.

At that moment, she felt herself clench down on him as she started to cum for the first time. But he did not let up then, instead he kept fucking her harder, his cock forcing one orgasm after another out of her. Whenever she thought he must have to end now, his thrusts seemed to increase in speed and strength. And as every new orgasm ran thru her, she felt that light in her grow brighter and brighter until it seemed to take over the whole world. And it was only at that moment, when she felt every bit of energy in her pouring out thru that light, that he finally came inside of he. His warm seed dripped down her legs and felt wonderful.

He held in her arms afterwards as their bodies recovered. No words needed to be spoken as she feel how much he enjoyed it. Then finally he took himself out of her and turned her around to softly touch her cheek and say, "You did wonderful beautiful, you are such a good girl."

"Thank you sir." He laid down on the couch with her and watched the garden below. He held like that for some time, playing with her idly as they sat in silence. Then after awhile, she said "It is time for me to go sir." As she said it, she knew it was true.

He silently stood her up and dressed her again, ensuring that every piece of clothing was straight and perfect. "You are always welcome here beautiful. I hope to see you again soon."

"Will I forget you again sir?"

"Yes, but you will remember when you need me next. And you will remember the feeling you felt today." He looked at her carefully then said. "And I will always remember you beautiful."

"Thank you sir." She said with a deep crimson blush on her cheeks. He lead her silently back to the elevator. As she watched the elevator doors close she told herself that she would remember. She tried to focus on the memory. And yet, once the doors closed, she found herself standing in the elevator alone and wondering why it had been taking so long to go up a simple elevator ride to her office.

Moments later, she walked out of the elevator to see Sarah carrying the same cup of coffee from earlier as she flirted with the young intern working the receptionist desk. Rebecca shook her head and smirked as she walked back to her office and sat down once again at her computer to find the blank screen greeting her once more. But this time, as she sat down she felt a sting of pain come and was surprised to find her ass was sore. As that pain flowed thru her it did not hurt in the way she might have expected. Instead, it felt like a ray of sunlight was growing inside of her. And the warmth that came from that ray focused her mind in a way that even four shots of espresso never could. She focused on that warmth as she started to write.

12