The Thorned Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand wrapped around the root of her cock, encasing the rigid base in the soft warmth of his hand, his other dipping lower, massaging and caressing her heavy smooth sack, coaxing her load from it as his full plush lips, slightly swollen from their work wrapped tightly behind the head of her cock, the thick mushroom tip filling and dominating his mouth.

He looked up to her as he sucked, hard and soft, tongue swirling around it in tight circles as he drew his lips up the thick tip and back down, focusing all of his efforts increasingly on that single point.

The room filled with the lewd noises of her needy moaning and the wet, squishing noises of his sucking, she couldn't believe he hadn't spent his whole life doing this, he was just so absolutely perfect at it, so soft and eager, skilled and always, always maintaining his eye contact, like he had spent a lifetime in training to bring him to his solitary task.

"A-ah.. Scarlett.. Scarlett, I'm getting close.." she warned, though he didn't change any of what he was doing, he knew she was getting close, he could feel it in the way her cock twitched and throbbed in his mouth and hands, in the way his sensitive ears picked up the change in her breathing and even in the subtle change in the beating of her heart.

He lavished the head of her womanhood in the luxury of his mouth and tongue, lips rolling over the sensitive tip as she started to gasp, hands tightening unpleasantly in his hair, holding him in place, forcing him to take what she was about to give, although he had no intention of pulling away regardless.

"Scarlett... Scarlett.. I.. I.. Ah!" she erupted between his lips, his highly attuned taste buds assaulted by the sudden influx of hot, thick cum. The salty, tangy fluid poured into him, forcing him to gulp and swallow mouthfuls of the stuff down into the core of his being.

He stared up at her, wide eyes doe-like as she watched him drain her, tongue dancing over the tip, drawing out every iota of pleasure and drop of cum that he could from her tired body.

Mayla watched him swallow her cum, could just make out his slender neck shift and expand each time he swallowed, tracking her cum as it flowed into him, the pleasure arcing through her body like little jolts of electricity.

Scarlett felt her cock slow, her pulse lessening, knowing that she was spent as he nursed, suckling gently on the tip before letting it fall free from his mouth with a pop. Her cock was flagging, only half hard in his hand, as he hefted it, full, swollen lips kissing the now overly sensitive tip, gently caressing it, licking the length, caressing her, giving her the aftercare she deserved from him..

"Oh.. Oh gods.. Scarlett.. You.. Gods.. The stories were true.. All true.." she panted, hands moving from his hair to grip the sides of her stool, offering support as he delicately loved on her softening cock, his head dipping down, kissing at her smooth sack, as if thanking them for their gift. "You're never going to have an empty bed again.." she promised, causing him to blush and smile a little.

Scar had entered the room, excited at the prospect of fucking this curvy mature tavern owner, his mind had been filled with the thoughts of what he would do to her, he knew now that Scarlett would be leaving this room, full of thoughts of what she, and others like her, would do to him. And that made him equally excited. He guessed that the legends about elves were truer than even he had expected, that his people were so sexually skilled that they would adapt to any scenario to give their partner pleasure. Or perhaps it was just his own personal wanderlust and drive for new experiences extending into an even newer aspect of his life. Whichever it was, he had enjoyed that.

"Just glad I could help you unwind after a long day.." he said in a soft, almost sultry tone, even he could hear the slightly feminine tones to his voice now, or maybe he was just adapting further to the feminine position she had put him in.

She smirked some and ruffled his hair, her cock now soft and spent between her thighs. "Come.. Get into bed Scarlett.. You've got a busy day ahead of you, bar wench." she smirked broader and winked at him, standing up herself, albeit on shaky legs.

Scarlett nodded and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, his hands moving up to run through the long red strands of his hair, settling them after her ruffling. "Yes, Mistress." he said simply, obediently.

A warm spark of satisfaction settled in Mayla's chest as she watched him stand, his knees a little red, something he would have to get used to if she had any say in things. She watched him, nude and glorious as he sauntered towards her bed.

His ass was a legend in itself, after his slender waist his body blossomed out to what could only be described in her mind as child-bearing hips, tapering into thick full thighs and a doughy, enticingly pillow-like heart shaped ass.

Looking at it, her cock twitched and stirred a little, begging to be planted inside him, but after his skilful cocksucking even she was too spent for that. At least for now. The morning would come soon and with it, energy..

She followed him to the bed, a bit of a youthful swagger in her step, a bounce she hadn't felt in many a year. She blew out her candles and slid into the bed behind him, spooning him. Her hands wrapped around his slender, slight body, holding onto him possessively, her cock pressed to his fleshy cheeks. She. Mayla Rein's, had an Elf in her bed, pressed to her cock. Her parents would be proud, her sisters would be jealous and if everything went according to plan? Her patrons would pay handsomely for a night with the Thorned Rose's newest wench.