The Three Day Pass Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do, habibi, one day maybe you will get over this Christian set of morals and give into your animal instincts. It is just that, instinctive. A natural inborn desire to suck."

"Yes Fazzi, I realize that. Perhaps that is the difference between our cultures. My culture directs me to control my sordid sexual desires while yours takes them and glorifies them into heavenly rewards."

"Ouch, that was un-called-for. It maybe true but it is un-called- for." Fazzi said. "Do not get on your high moral horse with me. Admit it! There are lots of things you Christians do that are worse than sucking the cock of your loved one."

"You got me there, babe. Let's call it a draw and kiss and make up." Joseph said smiling as he kissed Fazzi and patted his ass. "We better get moving if we are going to make that appointment with the tailor. I know you would love to see me running around here nude all the time, but, there are times I may need to put on some clothes."

The two of them washed and dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast and await the arrival of the tailor. He arrived about one hour later and unloaded a huge group of fabric samples. Fazzi tested each sample and approved each selection that Joseph made. Joseph wanted to know how much a suit would cost, but Fazzi said, "Don't worry about the cost. It is a gift. I want you to have at least two suits, a few slacks, a sports jacket, some shirts, matching ties, and socks-a complete wardrobe. You might even need a tuxedo incase we have a formal affair to go to."

"Now that's where I draw the line. I'm not going around looking like a penguin." Joseph said as the tailor took his measurements and wrote them down. "How long will it take you to make up the order?" He asked the tailor, in Arabic.

"I will have the muslin patterns ready next week for a first fitting. After that, because it is for a friend of Mr. Muhammad, we will work to get them done within a few weeks. Good workmanship takes time and I guarantee the best workmanship. We will keep your muslin patterns on file and unless you gain weight, we will be able to produce whatever else you might need in the future within a week." Then to Fazzi he whispered, "Even if you decide that he might need a tuxedo. Just let me know and I'll have it ready for him within a few days."

After the tailor left, Fazzi & Joseph ate a light lunch and then supervised while the servants turned the library into a small auditorium for tonight's meeting of the investment club. At one end of the room a small raised dais and podium with a built in speaker system was set up. In front of this chairs were set out for twenty-five people. On one side of the room a table and coffee urn were setup and light refreshments and small sandwiches artfully displayed. Everything was ready for the arrival of Worthington and the guests.

"It looks wonderful. Worthington should be very pleased. I hope we have not forgotten anything." Joseph said just as Fazzi hearing the doorbell ring turned and went to answer it.

"Richard, so nice of you to be early. This will give us a bit of time to get you and your men set up. Come in." Fazzi said as Worthington and two of his employees entered the house. Richard introduced his entourage to both Fazzi and Joseph.

"Nice to see you again Fazzi, where should set up?" Fazzi showed them the room. "This is wonderful. We could not have asked for better." Richard said and then told his men to set up their equipment. There was a projector and other selling paraphernalia, which the men arranged. On each seat was placed a packet of information (some of it had been translated into Arabic) as well as a clipboard with paper and pencils. As the men were distributing the packets Fazzi took Richard on short tour of the house and the two men talked about what was going to happen at the meeting.

"Richard," Fazzi said, "I must warn you that we may have a bit of trouble here tonight. There may be one or two people who are coming tonight that are not in favor of this project. They would like nothing better than to see the whole concept collapse and I apologize for them in advance. I would not have invited them except that they are of some importance in the community and if I had barred them, it would have looked as if I had something to hide. I am sure that you will be able to handle them. I will be there with Joseph just in case."

"As long as the questions are related to making money, I'm sure I will have no problems. If I can handle federal and state securities inquiries as well as tax investigations with their legal interrogations, surely, I think I can handle any questions coming from investors." He laughed. "Things like that add spice to the selling process. One gets used to that sort of thing and if one can not take the heat-one should not venture into the 'Arabian Dessert' looking for business."

"Well put! I think my friends will have an interesting evening in store for them." Then turning to Joseph he asked, "Yussef, are you ready?"

"I sure hope so."

The men finished up their preparations just as the first guests began to arrive. Fazzi greeted and introduced each new arrival to Richard and Joseph. Joseph knew most of them and invited them to partake of the refreshments. Even the tailor that he had met that morning was there. As soon as the guests were settled Fazzi introduced the people sitting on the dais, and Richard began his presentation.

"If any of you have trouble understanding any thing I say in my presentation-feel free to interrupt and either Mr. Muhammad or Mr. Benson will try to explain it in Arabic. We want every investor here to feel that he is completely informed and familiar with the way in which his money is being handled." Worthington emphasized as he turned to Joseph and asked him to translate his last statement into Arabic. He then proceeded to go through his presentation. He proceeded slowly and surely, with few interruptions, point-by-point, until he completed his presentation.

"Now I will take questions." He said as a few hands went up. "Yes?" he asked one of the elder men. "What is your question?"

"Will we have the final say on what stocks are purchased?" the man asked.

"Of course you will, it is your money. Let me assure you that you will have complete and final say on how and where your money is invested. You will set up an investment committee and they will review each stock and approve or disapprove it. No stock will be purchased without the committee's approval. I don't understand why a question like this would even be raised. Perhaps you would tell me why you would think that I'm going to invest your money in a company that you might have objections to."

"Yes I will tell you." He said. "You see Mr. Worthington this money is 'Arab money' and we would not want it invested in 'Jewish' companies or in companies that have any dealings with the Jewish occupiers of our homeland. Neither would we like this money invested in companies that have Jews on their boards of directors or that employ many Jews."

Worthington was shocked. "That my friend would be impossible. For one thing I can't go asking a company to provide me with that kind of information. Not only is it illegal - it is wrong and un-American. No employer is even allowed to ask questions about the religion of its employees. I don't even know how many Jews, Moslems or Christians I have in my company. All I am interested in is-if that employee is working his hardest to enrich the company. Let me make it absolutely clear. This is America and I don't give a damn where you come from - if I think that a company is a good investment I will recommend it. If you are foolish enough to refuse my advise, that is your right to do so. I am here to advise you only. If someone should suggest some other companies to invest in, my job is to give you my opinion, nothing else. Like I said before. It is your money. If you want to earn only 4 or 5 percent when you could be getting 10 to 20 percent, I would suggest you put the money in a savings account and get maybe 3 or 4 percent."

"Mr. Worthington is right! The committee will have the final say over an investment. We will decide, no one else. If you don't like our handling of the money - vote us out. Let us have no more of this kind of talk. I will assure that our money goes to the right companies." Fazzi said glaring the questioner down. "I will be responsible, me and no one else. If you don't like it - take your money and ......" At that he let his voice trail off. The man sat down in his chair and was not heard from again. The rest of the meeting went along speedily. Fazzi rammed through his choices for the committee and they were approved by voice vote. After that people were asked to pledge money to start up and the donations even shocked Fazzi. Well over two million dollars was pledged. The meeting then broke up into small groups with Worthington's personnel taking to each group and explaining how the "club" would operate. The meeting broke up at about midnight. The last to leave was Richard and while he was saying good-bye, Fazzi apologize for the one or two hot heads. "I must say you did very well in handling them. I had been prepared for much more opposition. I had a few 'friends' spread out and they were just waiting for a sign from me and they would have, shall we say, escorted them out. But that never became necessary. You did very well, Richard. Even that one that asked the question invested some money. In the end- Money has its own nationality." He laughed. "I must say that the pledges really shocked me I had not expected so much money to be pledged right away. I thought they would hold back until we showed some profit.

"I, too, was surprised. I am sure that once we get started there will be even more. I will get back to you with my suggestions on investments within a few days. Joseph, I want to thank you also. You did very well. Perhaps you would like to come into the city tomorrow and see how this next step operates. I'm sure we can put you up at the house. I'll even invite Rich, if he can get away from that play he is in. Sarah will be happy to see you."

"I can make it for Saturday. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to the Mosque with Fazzi. I think our clients would like it if I'm seen at their services." Joseph said. "Besides I'm interested in learning all I can about our customers."

"Good idea, but if you change your mind just let me know, you are always welcome." Richard said as he was leaving. "Sarah will be unhappy, but business comes first. She is used to this by now, with me."

After he left Fazzi looked at Joseph with a look of incredibility on his face. He shook his head from side to side and said, "I hope, my love, that was not a big mistake. I don't understand why you treat that man and his family so... so... what is that word in English...Yes casually. First you do not invite him to your graduation and then you refuse an invitation to be a guest at his home. It is as if you do not like him and to make matters even worse, you do not care if he knows it or not."

"Habibi, I'm sure he does not feel that way. I like Richard and his family very much and I'm sure he knows that. This is a culture thing. Sometimes we use expressions like 'Call me sometime' or 'Come over this week end'. They are not really invitations, but rather nice meaningless things we say to indicate that the conversation is over." Joseph said and then took Fazzi's hand in his and asked, "Shall we go to bed now?"

"Are you just asking that as one of your meaningless invitations or are you propositioning me for real?" questioned the Arab. "I will never understand the intricacy of the American language or culture."

"You do quite well my love. I only wish I could understand your culture as well as you understand ours." Joseph said as he pulled Fazzi to him and kissed his lips and hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I did not think that I had to 'proposition' you anymore. I thought we were passed that point. But to make it 100% clear, my cock is getting harder and harder. I want you in bed with me... NOW!"

They kissed again, only this time more deeply and held on to each other tighter. "When they broke the kiss, Fazzi looked around the room and said, "I guess we could leave the cleanup to the servants to do in the morning. After all, that is why I pay them." They went upstairs and tried to make love, but Joseph's treatment of Richard was still bothering Fazzi and finally he insisted that he try to make amends.

"Ok, I'll tell you what. I will call Richard tomorrow and tell him that I will join him and the family late Friday night. I will pick up Rich after his performance and the two of us will spend Saturday at his place. We can use that time to go over his proposals. Are you happy now? Can we make love now? I surrender to you."

Fazzi said, "I accept your surrender. Do you realize that we have had our first fight? See we have made it over the first hurdle."

Joseph smiled to himself realizing that this man in bed beside him had just given him his passport to be with Rich over the weekend.

The next morning Joseph called Rich and told him to expect him at the theater. He would pick him up and they could either travel to Long Island or spend the night in Manhattan and then go the next morning.

"Where are you?" Rich asked. "Can you come early? We can go to eat before the theater."

"I'm in Paterson. I have to go with Fazzi to Mosque. That is usually an all day thing with the congregation having social meetings after. I don't think I can get away before six or seven. In case I'm not there by the time the play starts, leave word at the box office for them to let me in." Joseph instructed him. "How is the play going?"

"Very well! As a matter of fact I have been offered a part in Broadway play. Not the lead but it is a rather large supporting part." Rich said in a voice that Joseph could tell was bubbling over with excitement.

"Fantastic! You are really beginning to move. I am really happy for you."

"Dad told me about the meeting last night. He said you did a class 'A' job. And that money wise it was better than he expected. Anyway I'll see you this evening and you can fill me in on the details. I have to run now. I have an acting class in a half hour. See you tonight."

Joseph said good-bye and then Fazzi and him went to services. As a non-Muslim Joseph was not required to assume the position that Muslims usually take during prayer, but he expressed the desire to be instructed in the proper methods and Fazzi was only too happy to take him in hand and instruct him and explain everything to him. When some of the regular worshipers raised an eyebrow, Fazzi told them that this was his future son-in-law and that Joseph was thinking of converting.

"Did you think I would allow a non believer to become part of my family?" He answered them and that seemed to satisfy everyone.

"He should go for formal instruction." One of the men demanded.

"Yes he should and will do that. When the time is right. Until then I will be his teacher. Could you find a better one to take him under his wing?' Fazzi laughed.

That seemed to satisfy everyone and the congregation formally invited Joseph to join them in prayer. After prayer there was a learning session and collation. Joseph followed the discussions as best he could. Now and then he would ask Fazzi to clarify a point or two. Many of the people came over later and told Fazzi that they had heard about the meeting last night and that they too would like to invest money in the 'club'. Joseph overheard some younger men say something to the effect that soon money would flow to the freedom fighters and we will avenge 'an-Nakba', the catastrophe. It was said just out of his hearing or so they thought. This was the first time that there was a direct connection made between the community and terrorists. But it was conformation that the community at least thought that Fazzi was going to funnel aid to 'Hamas'. Or at least, that this was something other than what it appeared to be.

After services Joseph returned with Fazzi to the house where he packed his bag and got into his uniform and got ready to leave.

At the door Fazzi embraced Joseph and told him how happy he was that Joseph had come to Mosque with him.

"I liked it and had a good time. The services were meaningful and informative and the discussion afterward was useful. I'm glad you asked me to come. I hope we can do it again soon."

Delighted Fazzi beamed as he kissed Joseph and told him, "We can go anytime you want. From now on-you and I will go every Friday if you are here. You better get moving if you are going to meet Richard's son. Give them all my regards and perhaps you can arrange some kind of social get-together, to launch the official beginning of the Arab American Investment Club. I think its time that we got together for social reasons now. Do you agree?"

"Well Richard Junior works evenings but the rest of the family might be amenable by now."

To be continued...

12