The Three Day Pass Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... what - what the fuck is going on?" the awakening soldier groaned. He was still groggy and at first he almost mistakenly had called out Rich's name, but luckily caught himself. "What's going on?"

"Shussssssssh. I'm going to teach you something new." Fazzi whispered, "You will like it. Just relax while I make love to you tonight. Let me do all the work." He continued to work his tongue around the ass hole pressing against it as he teased the man cunt. Driving his tongue tip into the hole he worked it around the rim, pushing in and out, causing Joseph to moan. Its not too tight, its relaxed. It must be the pill Fazzi thought as he removed his tongue and inserted one finger. He began working his finger in and out of the wet hole.

"No stop" Yelled Joseph, kicking out and pushing the horny Arab away. "I don't want this. Not now! I'm not ready for this. Please don't do this. Not like this. Please Fazzi - I'm not ready and I'm not your bottom trophy."

The rejected and hurt Arab rolled over on his back, with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I thought you would want me to make love to you. I was hoping it would make you feel better. I love you and could not bear to let you suffer." He said as he adjusted himself so that they were now facing each other.

"I'm really sorry my lov, but this kidnapping business must have got to me." Joseph said. "The whole thing has me feeling so...so, for lack of a better term, so helpless, so unmanly. I'm sorry but I'm not ready to be that now. I'm not ready to give up my manhood. I felt so helpless today, while you...you just took over and now I'm no longer your strong Crusader knight but the helpless maiden. I know this is stupid, but can you understand and forgive this stupidity?"

"Yes I understand." Fazzi said as he took Joseph's hands in his and brought them above his head and held them there. Then laying on top of him, their nude bodies in full contact he placed his lips on Joseph's and kissed him deeply. Removing his lips he nestled them in his armpits and licked them. Then his tongue left a trail of saliva across his lover's chest and around his nipples. He took one in his mouth and let his tongue play with the nub. Alternating between circling it with his tongue tip and rubbing his teeth over the hard protrusion he delighted in teasing them to hard erections. Then resting his head on Joseph's chest he said, "yes habibi, I not only understand but I know the feeling. I have endured and enjoyed that feeling since the first time you took me. I became your sex slave and I gave up my manliness to you! I thought something changed the other night in the bathroom when you went down on me. I thought perhaps that you might want to even our relationship out. Perhaps you had advanced to the stage where there was no need for a slave and master. If I was wrong --- I'm sorry. I love you either way and I will continue to love you as long as you want me and in anyway you want and need me. You will always be my knight on his charger."

Joseph brought his arms down around the Arab and hugged him. "You might be right, perhaps I am changing, but for now I want you as we were. Let me get used to these feelings and I will let you know when and if I develop the craving to have you inside me." He said kissing him and rolling over and scooting down to Fazzi's feet where he looked up at him and said, "I'm going to make love to you now, but it is not going to be forced. No It's going to be slow and seductive and with your permission."

Joseph started at Fazzi's toes and ran his tongue in between his toes alternating between licking and sucking on each digit. Then he moved to the underside of one foot licking it and kissing it. Moving his lips across the top of the foot and onto the instep. With each kiss or lick he moved his fingertips lightly over the calf of Fazzi's leg causing the skin to twitch and become goose fleshed. On and over the excited flesh his fingers trekked, journeying higher and higher preparing the way for his mouth and tongue to devour, leaving a damp trail of saliva. Up and behind the knee, licking and kissing the soft skin there while his fingertips continued on their voyage up sending waves of electric like shocks through the body of his squirming bed companion. When he reached the high hip he moved back down to the other foot and started all over again working in the same manner, up the rear of the leg until his mouth reached the big hanging balls of his lover. Next he attacked that hypersensitive area between them and his asshole. Flipping Fazzi over on his side he went after the area at the base of the spine. Running the tip of his tongue over the Arabs ass, first kissing and then nibbling on the round fleshy globes, his fingertips again moved up and roamed over the heaving chest to circle his nipples. He pinched them and rubbed the nubs between his fingers. Exciting the buds and causing them to harden, like the erasers on a lead pencil. His hot tongue continued to bathe the spine washing its way up to the area between the shoulder blades, then across to the underarms, running his teasing tongue in, out and around the hairy pits. Then nudging Fazzi back over on his back the soldier's mouth covered the man's tit and his teeth nibbled and his mouth sucked hard pulling the flesh away from his chest, first one tit then the other. Then abandoning his feast, his mouth found its way to the lips of his lover. At first he just kissed and nibbled on Fazzi's lower lip then as the victim's mouth opened letting out a gasp, he sunk his hot tongue deep into the open cavern while his fingers encased the hard, erect and drooling cock. Withdrawing his tongue from the gasping Arab's mouth he quickly moved his mouth down to the rampant cut cock and devoured it right down to the root.

Never but never in all the years of his sexual experiences had Fazzi ever had anyone make him feel so loved and satisfied as when he blew his load, like one of those mid-eastern oil rigs bringing in a gusher. Joseph continued to suck on the now overly sensitive Arab meat, draining him dry. Joseph, his lips still around the cock reached into the night table drawer and removed one of his stored condoms, ripped it open and rolled it over his hard cock. He lifted Fazzi's legs over his shoulders and plowed his cock into the unprepared, unlubricated mancunt. Fazzi's head was swinging right and left, his arms and hands beating and grabbing at the sheets, pulling them and ripping them as his finger nails, like the claws of an enraged desert jackal first tore through the linen and then in the height of passion raked down the arms and back of Joseph leaving furrows of scratch marks from which little snips of blood emerged. Unfazed by this, Joseph plowed into and pounded the asshole. In and out he long dicked him. Now and then changing his rhythm and the depth of his penetrations from deep long slow movements to short quick thrusts. His body building and building to the point where he arched his body pushed deeper than ever and with his head back his throat releasing a wild baying sound, he gushed jet after jet into the condom. Exhausted both lovers collapsed into each other's arms.

Sated they slept like that Joseph's cock withering and falling out of Fazzi's twitching manhole. Fazzi's last thought before he drifted off into the bliss of sexual gratification was that he was glad he had told the servants to take the night off.

The next morning began with his phone ringing.

"Hello, who is it?" Joseph asked.

"Yussef, it's me Cassandra (Kassie). Are you alone or is my father with you."

"Your father must be downstairs getting breakfast. It's been a hectic weekend. Did you hear about Ibrahim?"

"Yes I did and that's why I was calling. Yussef I know how you must feel and I wanted to know if there was anything Mom and I can do to help. We owe you so much. Poor Ibrahim, he did not deserve this."

"Everyone here has been very kind and helpful. Your father has really gone out of his way to help. He has got the Imam and the entire Muslim population of Paterson to sign a petition for his release. If you would do the same out there, I think it would help. I will have your father email you a sample copy you can use." Joseph said. "How are you two doing out there? I hear you are going to medical school. I want you to know that I am real proud of you."

"Yes, I'm doing fine, but I miss you. You have not called in a while. I guess you are busy, what with the fund and teaching and with my father. Is he treating you well, Yussef, what I mean is.... He is not... not?"

"No Kassie, he is really wonderful to and with me. I could not ask for a more considerate lover." He said as Fazzi opened the door and entered carrying Joseph's breakfast tray and placed it on the bed by Joseph. Smiling at him Joseph continued, "as a matter of fact he just brought me my breakfast in bed."

"Well I see, you two are settled in there-that bastard never brought my mother anything in bed, not even himself." She said and started to laugh at her joke and then stopped short and said, I'll leave you two alone and start that petition. I just want you to know that even though I hate what you are doing with that perverted old fag, I'll always love you. I'm just mortified that you had to do this in order for us to escape that pervert."

"Kassie I'm sure Ibrahim will appreciate your efforts as much as I do. Thank you for calling and offering your help. No matter what happens it's time for you to live your own life. Find yourself a good man, get married and raise a family. And Kassie, just thank Allah that we did not get together."

"I'm going to try. But it is so hard... I can't stop thinking of you-but I must and will." She said with tears in her voice as she hung up the phone.

"Goodbye Kassie and Ibrahim will thank you."

He put the phone down and took up the fork and started to eat. "That was Kassie. She is going to get a petition started there. I think she is beginning to realize that I'm not interested in her any more and it's over."

"I think you could not have made it any clearer." He said leaning down and kissing him. "A pretty girl like that should have no trouble finding a good man. I remember that her father was a very good-looking man. Well, that was in the old days and I regret a lot of what I did then. I hope you know that and believe me."

"The past is past and best left in the past." Joseph said. "I don't know what to do about today. I was going to go into the city and spend the weekend with Rich and his family, but I want to keep in touch with what is going on here."

"I would love to have you here for the weekend, but I'm going to be busy with work and I have to keep on Allie's tail. You need a break - go into the city and have some fun and give my regards to everyone. I have another news conference scheduled and a lot of paper work to do. If anything comes up - I'll call you."

"You sound like you want to get rid of me. Do you have another lover coming over?"

"Yes I have about four others coming over and I just might ask that they bring some friends as well..." he playfully said. "And if you believe that, you are nuts... the truth is after last night I have no more energy for any other lovers."

"No energy, huh?" He said as he placed the tray on the floor beside the bed and pulled Fazzi down onto the bed with him. "As long as we ruined these sheets last night, what do you say to messing up the mattress as well?"

"You, my love, are impossible, just impossible. I cannot satisfy you. I have turned you into a rampant sex fiend. What am I to do with you?"

"I just want to fuck you one more time, lov.... Just one more time..."

To be continued...

12