The Three Day Pass Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mountain had been climbed and conquered and now at the summit they rested and then slowly descended back to earth. Richard kissing Joseph's face with little quick smooches as Joseph's anal passage kept pulsating around the sill hard but softening invader in his mist.

"Oh Rich, that was the best yet." Joseph said with tears in his eyes. "Remember what you said the first time we really made love? Now I know it is true!"

"I said a lot of things. I'm too exhausted to remember right now. What was it?"

"You said that it would only get better and better. One thing bothers me babe."

"What's that?"

"I just don't know how we are going to top this." Joseph sleepily said as Rich's cock slipped out of him leaving him empty.

"Neither do I, but we will sure have fun trying to find out."

Bright and early Sunday morning Fazzi's front doorbell rang. Ringing the bell was an old man who looked to be in his sixties or seventies. He appeared frail and bent over with a full snow-white beard. Coming from Yemen, not Syria, the Lebanon, Jordan, or Palestine, he was different from most Paterson Arabs. Like a lot of his people he was gifted in the design of jewelry and repair of watches. Every Paterson Arab knew him to be a fine craftsman and fair in his dealings with the community. Most of them called him "Jiddi" meaning my grandfather or as the Americans say Grandpa. They treated him with respect and love. What they didn't know about 'Grandpa' was that he and his family had left Yemen in the mid 1950s on operation 'magic carpet' and had been flown to Israel. They were settled in a small town in the Negev desert called Omer, where his father, his two mothers and his eleven brothers and sisters grew up and prospered. He had joined the army and fought in so many wars that he lost count. When he retired from the army he found himself at loose ends and was soon enlisted into 'Mossad' where he became one of their top 'Arab specialists'. Like most Yemenites he was a good craftsman and was sent to a school in Tel Aviv's diamond district. There he became a jeweler. Using it as a cover he was sent to America and was setup in Paterson, where after a long time he became a respected member of the Arab community. He now stood on Fazzi's front door step carrying a sample brief case and a clipboard.

"I'm here to see Mr. Muhammad." He said. "I believe he is expecting me."

"Yes he is" said the butler/chauffeur. "He is in the library. Follow me." The two of them went to the library and after knocking and receiving permission to enter the butler held open the door and let Jiddi in.

Getting up from behind his desk and greeting the old man he offered him a seat. "I see you have brought your samples with you, good. Let's see what you have."

The merchant opened his case and laid out about two-dozen watchbands on Fazzi's desk. He pointed out each watchband's strong points. Fazzi looked over the lot and picked out a good strong thick band.

"This one looks strong enough to last, does it not, Jiddi?"

"Yes and the links are thick enough to solder a small chain on so that if it should become undone again, it will not fall off your wrist. However, unlike the others, it is very heavy. Are you sure you want that one?"

"Yes." He said hefting the band in his hand. "I will feel secure and with the additional security chain, I will not have to worry about it falling off."

"Effendi, as long as I have to replace the crystal might I suggest that you take this opportunity to have the watch cleaned and oiled. It is a fine instrument and we might avoid problems later if we do it now."

"A good idea, yes do it." Fazzi said. "Did you bring that catalog that I asked you to bring?"

"Yes, I have it right here. Anything you want will have to be a special order. I can not afford to stock these items, but I can arrange to go into the city and pickup anything you want and have it here in a day or two."

"Excellent. Let me look through and pick out what I want. Remember this is a gift for Yussef and I want it kept secret from him. You are to engrave it in Arabic. It is to say, 'To my beloved son, from his loving Father'." Fazzi said and then added, "one thing more I would like the same type of watchband on that one too. I don't want him to have it fall off his wrist like mine did."

"Yes Effendi, it will be done. You just pick the watch and I will take care of everything."

The next week was a busy one. Fazzi prepared for his trip. He received reports from Allie everyday. Joseph was busy at the base school. His students had really advanced to the point where Arabic was spoken almost all the time. Both his students and the commanding officer were impressed with both the ability of Joseph teach and his willingness to be 'one of the guys'. He invited a few of his students to the estate to dinner and to spend the night in his old apartment. He had additional cots brought in for them. When he asked Fazzi if he could do that, Fazzi repeated what he had told him at the bazaar. "This is your home now, I want you and your friends to feel that they are all welcome here. For your sake, I will behave myself. I will not even try to seduce any of them." He jested. On the Friday morning before the week he was to leave they went to Mosque. Everyone came over to say goodbye and wish him a good and safe trip. Many of them handed him notes and letters (along with cash in them) to deliver to their relatives in Syria. They returned home to have dinner before Joseph was to make his weekend visit to Richard. Joseph helped him to store away the envelopes. Fazzi would be traveling light. He was talking just one bag to check through and a small overnight case.

"How much does one need for a week?" He asked. "Besides I will be traveling under a diplomatic passport that Allie has arranged for me."

"In that case you should be able to get away with bringing many gifts into Syria duty free as you do not have to pass through customs or security. Aren't you going to bring any gifts for your family?"

"No! I told you that we don't get along too well as it is." Fazzi said. "Besides there is no one there that I would want to give anything to. All my gift giving now is taken up by my gifts to you. And I do have a parting gift for you, habibi."

Fazzi went over to his dresser draw and took out a beautifully packaged gift box and handed it to Joseph. This, my love, is for you. I want you to count the hours we are apart, in style."

Joseph opened the package and saw it contained a beautiful watch similar to Fazzi's but not as ornate. Beside himself with shock he had to sit down as he tried to compose himself. Thinking fast he said, "Now you have spoiled my surprise for you! I have a gift for you at the Base and I was planning to give it to you Tuesday night before your flight. It is nothing as thoughtful and beautiful as this. It is just something to also remind you of me while you are away." He really didn't have anything and he could have kicked his own ass for not thinking of it ahead of time, but this would give him time.

"You did not have to do that, habibi. That was sweet of you, but I did tell you how much I enjoy giving you things. I love giving you gifts. The few things I have given you only cost money. You have given me your most priceless gift of all - your love and there is no need for you to ever buy me anything else. I am well satisfied with you my son and my lover."

Joseph put the watch on and took Fazzi in his arms and embraced him. "Are you sure you want me to go into the city this weekend? I really don't want to leave you. This will be our last weekend together before your trip. I could call and tell them you needed me to help you pack or something like that."

"No, as much as I would love for you to be here with me, it is best that you go. You can check up on how the fund is doing and report back to me before I go back to Syria. That way when I'm there I will have up to the minute data on hand and maybe I can arrange to visit some of the institutions we are planning to aid."

Again looking at his new watch he said, "It is real beautiful and whenever I look at it I will think of you."

Later that evening in the basement of Jiddi's workshop, Fazzi's cook told him in Hebrew, "You did an excellent job, the bastard never knew. I think the weight of the band was such that it hides the weight of the transmitter. It amazes me what you can do with electronics these days."

"Yes we should be able to get away with it as long as he does not look inside. I think we should have also done the soldiers watch, but you insisted not."

"There was no need for that. Why chance being discovered from two sources?"

"You are the boss. Maybe you're right. We have been working on this so long, I am getting sloppy."

"You are 'New' to this. I have been living a double life for over fifteen years now. First in Syria then Lebanon and now here. It has taken us that long to set Fazzi up for the kill!!!!"

To be continued...

12