The Three Day Pass Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we do! First of all, you are Muslim and I should not be doing this with you." Joseph stated trying to break away from the embrace. "And if I'm to become one of you then we had better stop sleeping together. Secondly, both of us know that we will not be able to keep our relations a secret and sooner or later someone is going to leak this to the press. I don't think the Emir would like it if the world found out that the two men closest to him were sleeping together. Especially if one of them is his Granddaughter's husband."

"I really don't care what the world or the Emir think. Habibi, I want you to make love to me and more important - I want to make love to you and I want to do it tonight. According to your laws, you are free to do it. You can always say that you have not converted yet, neither have you signed any agreement, nor have you gone thru circumcision yet." Allie begged. "Come play the part of "Kong". Take me up to your cave in the mountains and strip me. Then devour my body and soul. We don't have to live by the law of that old dried-up man. His granddaughter can never make you feel as good as I can."

"Perhaps not, habibi, but we are going to have to try." Joseph said. "His will and Allah's are one and the same... And sooner or later, we must submit!"

"Ahhhhh the convert! The fucking, pathetic convert! There is no one more fanatic then the newly converted." Allie said grabbing Joseph and pulling him close and pressed his lips on Joseph's taking his breath away. Pushing Joseph's body into the sofa he forced his legs apart and lay upon him and feeling of his rising manhood he exclaimed, "Again your body betrays you. I can feel your desire and your hardness. Again the lips and the body are not one."

Freeing himself, Joseph said, "I never said that I did not want you. That would be a lie. I do want you. Damn it, I want and need you. But the Emir..."

"The hell with the Emir. Let me take you upstairs and let's lust as the rutting animals we both are-at least until you have to sign that ridiculous marriage contract," said Allie placing his finger over Joseph's lips then saying, "not another word now. We can argue later. I want you to make love to me." Taking the soldier's hand he pulled him off the sofa, out of the room and up the stairs. Joseph started to protest again but Allie was insistent and once they were in the room Allie closed and locked the door. Then reaching for Joseph and crushing him close, their bodies rubbing against each other, he found that Joseph had begun to become excited. He smiled and said, "see you can't resist me."

"No, I can't! You bastard! You have turned me into a sex fiend." And he reached around to the Arab's rear and started to pull his shirt and undershirt out of his pants.

"No." Allie said stopping him, "This time I want to undress you. You have always been the forceful one. This time I get to overpower you."

"That is not true, but, O.K. since this might be the last time, you can be my seducer." Joseph said and stood and dropped his hands to his sides submitting himself to the strong fingers of the Arab as Allie began removing Joseph's shirt. When it was off he had Joseph sit down on the bed, then he kneeled before him and removed his shoes and socks. Taking one foot at a time he used his fingertips to rub along the bare feet and up the calves leaving goose bumps in wake of his fingers. He then ran his fingers up to undo his belt and unzipped his pants, which he then slid to the floor. After Joseph stepped out of them, Allie pushed them away and then surveyed the sight before him. Except for the white briefs that now had a big wet spot in the crotch area, Joseph was nude. The Arab reached out and spread Joseph's knees apart then leaned in and pressed his mouth against the wet bulge and using his lips and teeth he nipped at the cloth covered cock as Joseph moaned.

Allie stood up and quickly removed his clothing displaying his rigid 10-inch circumcised cock, which slapped against his taunt belly and then came to 'rest' at a forty-five degree angle. The head was large and an angry red color. Allie sat on the edge of the bed next to Joseph and pulled off the soldier's briefs uncovering the 7inch cock that popped out. He took it in his hand, squeezed it and examined it closely. Lowering his face to the tip, his nose inhaled and savored the odor of the foreskin. Next, his teeth nibbled on the unusual treat and then he wrapped his mouth around the crown and his tongue swiped back and forth over the 'eye'. Joseph threw back his head and drew in a breath. Allie was a good cocksucker: slowly going from the tip to the base varying the pressure of his lips as he went. Slowly he descended until it passed all the way through his mouth and into his throat. Then he moved his head back and forth and used his tongue to tap the sensitive underbelly of the cock.

This was almost too much for Joseph. It was all Joseph could do not to explode then and there. Forcefully pulling Allie off his cock, he pushed him away and then mounted him grinding his crotch into him. They kissed each other and their tongues wrapped around each other. Joseph kissed down the side of the olive skinned neck to his chest where he gently bit the Arab's right nipple bringing forth a loud groan from him. With his fingers he squeezed his other nipple and continued kissing and licking down his body. When he reached his circumcised cock, he held it up and licked around the head, swiping the drops of pre-cum off with his tongue. Then he licked down to the Arab's balls, rolling each around in his mouth, then coming back up and engulfing his cock down the ten inches to the root. The soldier sucked on it for a couple of minutes then lifting off he began to swirl his tongue around the area between his ass and balls.

"Allah Akbar, Habibi, Ana bahabek kteer (God is great, Lover, I love you)," he groaned. "Oh, shit, oh, god, that's good." He was breathing heavily. "Yes, Oh God, fuck me. Oh, please fuck me I want you to fuck me. NOW."

Joseph reached into a drawer next to the bed and brought out a condom and rolled it onto his rigid cock. He rubbed sticky lube around Allie's ass and then settled himself between the Arab's raised thighs. Hooking his arms under Allie's legs, he raised them to his shoulders and pushed his cock head into the ass slit and eased his cock in until felt the head pop past the outer ring. He let out a soft "Oh" as he slipped it all the way in. At first he remained still so Allie could get use to his dick, then he started a slow in and out movement. He closed his eyes, visualizing where his dick was and started to relish the sensations. Then he started to move more forcefully, increasing his speed. By this time they had both developed a faster rhythm and were both sweating. He could feel Allie's heels dig into his backside as well as the feel his hands grabbing his hips and as the Arab pulled him deeper into him.

"Fuck me harder. HARDER. DAMNIT, FUCK ME. FUCK ME!" he yelled over and over as Joseph began to pound his ass, his thighs making a slapping sound against the spread legs that matched the slurping sound of his cock going in and out of Allie's hole. Joseph saw the handsome dark skinned face waving right and left, as he moved his head from side to side, slinging off the sweat on his face and hair. He heard him moaning and gasping and saw him clenching his fists on the sheets.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh, shit. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum", the Arab yelled as his cock pulsated and shot a rope of cum toward his face. Each successive shot coated his chin, then his chest and finally the last few shots pooled around his navel. With his first shot, his tightening hole set Joseph off. He threw his head back and growled like a lion as he rammed his cock in as far as he could, filling the condom with what felt like an incredible load of cum. He slowed his movements and finally stopped, catching his breath as they collapsed on each other.

When Joseph recovered a bit, he pulled his softened penis from Allie and went into the bathroom, removed the condom and took a quick shower. When he finished he returned to his bed, woke the sleeping Allie up, told him to clean up and go to sleep in the other bedroom.

"Why?" Allie asked as he took his clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Because I need my sleep," Joseph answered. "It has been an eventful day and I'm bushed. Wake me in the morning and we will have coffee together."

The next morning, they both got up and had coffee together. Allie smiled and said, "I really enjoyed last night, Habibi."

"I'm glad you did, Habibi. Remember it well because it is the last time we will do that," and before Allie could protest, he informed him that, "I admit that I care for you, but as soon as I get those papers - I intend to sign them and from now on there are not going to be any more episodes like last night. That was the last. If I'm going to be a Muslim, I want to be a good one even if you are not."

"But...."

"No buts about it. His Eminence would never forgive me if I disobeyed his orders." Joseph, raising his voice said emphatically. "Now, please get out, before I am forced to fire you and throw you out."

Allie left as the housekeeper was just coming into work. He got into his car and drove off the estate. As soon as he could, he pulled to the side of the road and placed a call to the Emir. When he was connected he said, "Your future son-in-law, that son of a bitch, just threw me out. He said he was going to marry your granddaughter and that, as a Muslim, he was going to try to be a good one and that he did not want the world to find out that his granddaughter's husband was sleeping with a man."

"Fazzi was right all along," he smiled. "Yussef will be very useful, not only to us but to me as well. A true convert, worthy of the place of high honor I envision for him, to say nothing of the many grandsons he will give me. You did very well to test him for me, Allie, Thank you. I shall not forget your service."

To be continued...

12