The Three Day Pass Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allie please leave. You are making it difficult for me not to expose you to the Emir. He will have your cock and balls cut off if he hears of this and that would be such a loss."

"You said 'IF' he hears of this not 'WHEN'. Does that mean that you do not intend to tell him of this?" Allie said as he took Joseph into his arms and kissed him. Feeling Joseph's lips begin to relax and part he slid his tongue into the waiting mouth and withdrew it several times and then sighed, "there I knew it, I can tell you want me—your lips are as welcoming as ever."

"Yes Allie, you know and I thought I had made it clear that the only reason I told you to go was because of what the Emir told me. He made it clear to me that if I were to become a Muslim; I could not corrupt another Muslim. I would be robbing you of your place in paradise."

"Such silly fairytales. Forget what that old bastard tells you! He is a dried up old fig. He has forgotten what love is and cannot even contemplate how much we love each other. I love and need your cock in my body and now I can feel that you need me as much as I need you. Let me worry about my place in paradise. Sooner or later the old man will have to accept our relationship. I have spoken to him and I'm sure that if you tell him that we love each other he will have to accept it. I'll let you in on a little secret. I have already told him that you and I will never accept being apart from each other. If you were to tell him the same thing, I'm sure he will have to give in to our wishes. He knows he will have no choice and he will have to get used to our love. You want my body as much as I want and need yours and he will have to accept and approve of our liaisons. But you will have to insist on this as a condition of your arrangement with his granddaughter. Yussef, don't you realize how much you mean to him. He is not the power here, he knows he will have to accept anything you want or run the risk of losing you. And he does not want that."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I know that the one thing he wants more that anything in this world is to have a male heir from his bloodline to take over after he dies. His sons-in-law cannot give him that and he hates them for it. He knows he cannot live forever and you seem to be the last hope that he will have to pick his heir."

Allie pulled him close to himself and kissed his lips. "I have missed you so much," he whispered into Joseph's ear as he pushed him back onto the bed. "Come! Now, it is time for me to once again become your sex slave. Only you can and must tame that wild beast that is in me. I need you to turn me from King Kong into Fay Wray. I need my strong white hunter to tame me. Come Master, let's stop this crap and get to bed. We have wasted too much time already," he said as he started to remove Joseph's suit jacket and tie.

"Damn it Allie! I said stop! And I mean it." Joseph said in as controlled a tone as he could. "Look, Allie, it's not that I don't want you -- both you and Allah know I do," he lied. "But until that 'old man', as you call him, tells me directly that he not only approves of our sleeping together, but it is permitted -- that 'CRAP' is law. I was serious when I told you I wanted to become a good Muslim. Being a good Muslim requires that you submit to the will of Allah and his appointed teachers. This I intend to try to do. Now, get the hell out of here before I press the service button and have the steward come in and forcibly remove you!"

To be continued…

12