The Three Graces Ch. 4

Story Info
The sex party begins.
2k words
4.21
17.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young men waited expectantly. Many of them had done this before and lounged about the room, clad only in towels wrapped around their waists, drinking liquor from foam cups and smoking. Some wore hats, sunglasses, or masks, as was their personal style. Several were newcomers and talked nervously amongst themselves. The room was beginning to fill with smoke from cigarettes and cigars.

The room had been carefully prepared. There was no furniture except a vinyl sofa along the wall, a small table, a large color LCD monitor, a rack of electronic gear, and a large inflatable mattress placed in the center of the floor. Plastic sheeting had been laid on the floor and hung from the walls. The lone window was electronically tinted the color of the Osaka night outside, splayed with neon. Three digital cameras, mounted on tripods had been strategically placed, one to cover the bathroom door, one aimed at the center of the room, and one focused on the mattress. Their fiber optic leads ran to the switching equipment and the CPUs in the rack. Ancillary lighting was mounted high on the walls and the room was brightly lit. Several handheld camcorders were on the table along with an assortment of cups, ashtrays, cabling, tapes, a variety of dildos in various shapes, sizes, and colors, and other video equipment.

They waited for the girl in the bathroom. As planned, she was putting on her "Bunny Fetish" costume and preparing for the evenings activities. Tonight she had 15 mid and low-level executives from the XXX Corporation. This was one of the benefits the young executives enjoyed, planned and paid for by the corporation, as a tension release. The girl was from one of Osaka's Soapland clubs and was skilled in the use of costume play to excite her customers as well as all the other arts necessary to please them. The room was in one of Osaka's Love Hotels and had been used for this purpose many times.

"I'm ready." A soft voice in Japanese, from the bathroom. All attention focused on the door.

Most of the younger men stood up. One went over and manned the camera pointed towards the bathroom door. The door opened and she stepped into the room, dressed in bunny ears, collar, cuffs, a lavender corselet and panties, and gartered white hosiery. She walked quietly to the center of the room, her feet leaving noiseless imprints in the poly tarp, bowed, knelt to seiza, bowed again, and introduced herself to the group of men surrounding her.

Even the most experienced among the group were amazed by the beauty and grace of this woman. She had long, light brown hair, cut even with bangs, as was fashionable in Tokyo at the time, her skin tanned golden brown, speaking of summers on a tropical island or daytime hours spent sleeping nude in a tanning salon. Her figure was superb, the bustline holding in check large, firm breasts. The corselet concealed and revealed a very narrow waistline above long, athletic, legs augmented by the strand of coral beads around her ankle. Dark oriental eyes with a small mouth done in glistening pink lipstick complemented her tanned, heart-shaped face.

The senior man rose from the sofa and went to stand directly in front of her. On cue, the others formed a line behind him by seniority. He dropped his towel, bringing blue jockey shorts, with an expectant bulge in the front, to her eye level. She reached up, and with two hands, pulled the briefs down until his augmented cock wagged into the air in front of her face.

"It's large." She said, allowing it to lie in her upturned palms.

He turned, grinning to his companions. He'd paid many months of salary to have it elongated and thickened, along with the bio-mechanics necessary to engorge its increased volume with blood. She pointed it to the ceiling, allowing her to lick the shaft with the tip of her tongue, nuzzle the heavy sack, before returning it to horizontal and taking the head into her mouth. He reached down , pulled her breasts out and massaged the nipples to erectness. In the line behind, the men were stroking the front of their briefs or already had their cocks out, stroking leisurely. When the senior man had reached his full state he moved to kneel by her side, working his cock and playing with her tits, allowing the next access to her mouth.

She proceeded in this fashion until she had a circle of men around her, stroking their dicks. The senior man went to the table and selected a large purple vibrator. He broke the circle around her and pushed her to all fours. Maintaining contact with the next in line, who was forced to kneel, she reached back and pulled the purple panties down to mid thigh. He took the position behind her and played the vibrator over her until she was ready for insertion. When he inserted his cock it was the signal for them to come at her from all directions, him stroking from behind, one in her mouth, a dick in each hand, and others playing with her tits or removing her clothing. The young man in her mouth, overcome by the situation, came prematurely. He pulled out, allowing his cum to hang in strings down her chin, to be replaced by the next in line.

The senior man pulled out squatted, lubed her, and proceeded to force the head of his cock past her sphincter. This allowed another to crawl beneath her and, lying on his back, enter her now vacant omeko. She groaned and bucked, moved her mouth from one dick to the next, sucking, pulling with her hands, and aiming a load onto her tits or taking it in her mouth.

The man behind her lifted her by her hips and walked her, cock still buried in her ass, over to the mattress. The attention of the cameras was redirected. He reclined on the mattress and she squatted astride his hips. Another man took this opportunity to stand above them both, squeezing her tits together around his cock and pumping vigorously until he shot on her throat and chin. She leaned back, bracing herself with her arms and took another in her mouth.

Those who had already cum, and were waiting for a second erection, and those awaiting a turn, sat around, drinking, watching, and masturbating. The senior man pushed her off his cock and joined them, chatting, while others took their turn on the mattress. After a while he rejoined the action. Lying the girl on her back, he pinned her legs over her shoulders and entered her. She took the whole length of his cock and groaned rhythmically as he stroked her hard, approaching climax.

"Now." The senior man grunted.

He pulled out and she quickly returned to the center of the room and resumed seiza. They hurried to form a circle around her, stroking vigorously, as she knelt on the plastic, her clothing now completely removed. She jacked his cock, licking the head and moving it over her lips and face until, with a groan, he shot a long stream of cum over her head and into her hair. As he continued to spasm, sending stream after stream into her face, several others moved in and let fly from different directions, crisscrossing her face with strands of cum.

"Do you like that?" The senior man asked, his still dripping cock jerking as it lost its fullness. She looked up and smiled mischievously.

Tommy

He sat in the dark room and idly scratched himself where his leathers were chaffing. He didn't really have to be here, the motion detectors and switching devices he had painstakingly set up would do the work automatically. But, he had checked the schedule and there was a big event on for tonight. He would make a lot of money, further his plans, and make Mariko happy. Everyone would be happy.

He took another swig of beer and glanced at the LCD, yep she was getting fucked good. The LCD provided the only lighting in the little room, apart from the glow of LEDs on the other equipment. He could hear the grunting and groaning through speakers attached to the laptop. Surround Sound too, nothing but the best. Fiber optic leads entered the room, originating in all parts of the hotel, and found their path to his switches. Occasionally, he would switch through the other rooms. There was some 3P SM action going on in one. He should have brought a second laptop. Overall though, he was pleased with himself, this one party, properly edited, would supply his distributors for months. They'd been going at it for some time and it should last most of the night.

He'd brought beer and smokes, his greasy old sleeping bag, and a disc player. Remnants of donuts, half eaten bags of chips, manga magazines, were strewn about the room. The equipment did the work here, he was management. He switched back to the party room. Satisfied, he ruffled his raggedly cut hair, switched on a flashlight, and went back to his comic.

Awakening from a doze, he checked the screen. Angrily, he realized he had almost missed a good "money shot". The men were all gathered around the girl. She was kneeling on the plastic, the horse-dicked puke jerking his pole in front of her face. He grabbed the joystick and zoomed in.

"Got it!" he said triumphantly, as cum splashed on the girl's face from all directions.

The guy then said something inane and the girl looked up at him and smiled, beautiful shot, cum running down her face, hanging in her hair, bunny ears still in place. He started to back out to get a wider view of the action as the girl raised her hands to grab the guy's dong again. Instead, she flexed her wrists and little blades appeared from under her fingernails. Still smiling, she reached out and then was splattered with red. The speakers were filled with a shrill shriek.

Hurriedly he zoomed out. The room was a blur of action. The speakers filled the little room with howling and screaming. The naked girl was leaping about like a crazed kitten. Men were falling down, screaming or gurgling, and others were running up to figure out what was happening. She went through them like a scythe until only the man at the main camera was left. He backed stupidly away and finally, recovered enough to try a half-hearted karate kick as she moved in on him. Almost casually she moved aside, avoiding the kick entirely, slipped in, and with a slight motion of her wrist, cut his throat wide open. The whole thing had taken mere seconds.

He watched, stunned, as she swiveled to survey the room. She moved first to the cameras, seeing they were digicams, she went over to the equipment rack and removed the disks. Appalled, he watched as she inspected the fiber connections to the equipment. He was already moving when she spun and began an intense scan of the room. He'd grabbed the laptop and was on the way to his bike when she found the first camera. He stuffed the computer into the saddlebags and began to roll the bike toward the main road, not daring to start the machine in the parking lot. Out of the corner of his eye he caught movement. To his amazement, the girl, still nude, was running toward him at full speed from another entrance. Hastily, he turned the ignition on, jumped astride the rolling bike and let out the clutch, praying the seventy-five year old Harley would start. The well maintained engine caught with a roar that echoed off the surrounding walls. He goosed the throttle and the big bike leapt ahead. With a squeal of rubber he fishtailed the bike from the parking lot onto the main road, causing a blare of horns from oncoming traffic. Only then did he curse himself and reach back and release the catch to flip up his license plate. Looking back, he saw the girl, standing at the entranceway, shielded from the view of traffic by the gate. Tommy Ishida, 20 year old entrepreneur, wasn't stupid. He knew he was in a world of shit.