The Three Moustachères

Story Info
Three horny do gooders set out to make people feel good.
1.8k words
4.67
12.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

Les Trois Moustachères

I bet you didn't know that Madame Dumas had penned a novel of her own at the time her darling Alexandre wrote his famous Les Trois Mousquataires. That is forgivable, because you see, her book was never published.

She had titled her labor of love, Les Trois Moustachères, in this account though, the three were ladies.

I was most lucky to find a dog-eared version of her text, written in French of course and I will now endeavour to relate some of the story to you.

I would like to present you LusciousLesbea, a most beautiful Amazonian, very tall, very well endowed but also very well proportioned. It was said that she was a most sensual woman, her amorous escapades were known far and wide for she was a true bilingual. Her attentions were equally lavished upon men or women, she had no preference, well actually she did, she preferred one of each to feast upon at the same time.

Next there was Miss Sucette, her real name was Suzette but she had earned that sous-braquet Sucette because of her love of all things oral. Of course it mattered not what she sucked on, be it cock or nip or clit, she was an equal opportunity sucker of legendary technique.

And last but not least, was Moanik, a sweetly submissive girl who took great joy in letting her two friends hone their skills on her always willing body. She was called such because one was reminded of angels singing when she was heard to moan, which she often did at the hands and tongues of her two friends.

The three friends had decided that their calling was to bring pleasure to needy men and women. They were all in agreement that the greatest pleasure by far was having an orgasm, or causing one. And so they banded together to scour countryside or town in search of fair damsel or hardy fellow who needed to experience joy.

And now the story begins.

It had been a particularly hot day, Monsieur Rock had decided to stop by the little pond on his way home, a dip in the cooling water would be most welcome. He had reigned in his big black stallion and quickly secured him to a fence post. He walked towards the pond, unbuttoning his shirt, loosening his britches and was looking forward to just jumping in the water.

He became aware that there were voices, squeals of laughter and sounds of water splashing and so he quieted his step standing behind a bush to see what all the commotion was about.

His eyes became round at the sight before him. Three beautiful wenches in their naked glory, playing in the water. The tall one stood up suddenly and he gazed upon her perfection, the large breasts swaying as she splashed water towards a smaller girl, well, she was smaller in stature but certainly her breasts were just as impressive. She lay on her back and floated, her mounds clear out of the water, nipples hard and dark, undoubtedly from the cold of the spring fed pond.

The third girl was just walking out of the water, wringing her hair out when she lifted her head and her eyes came in contact with his. She showed no sign of shock or embarrassment and smiled to him, extending her hand.

"Come and join us, the water is most fine."

Monsieur Rock did not have to be invited twice, he stepped through the brush and continued to peel off his clothing. All three women watched as he pulled his shirt off, baring his muscled shoulders and hairy chest.

He thought he heard one of the ladies moan.

"You ladies do not mind if I join your frolicking?"

The moaner giggled, "Ah non M'Sieur, we were praying for someone like you to come along."

"Oh and why is that?"

The tall one stepped forward, her eyes traveling up and down his body, resting on his appendage as he lowered his pants.

"Well you see M'Sieur, these are difficult times, our men are away soldiering and each of us would welcome a little attention from someone with as impressive a tool as you have there."

"Ohhh ouiiiiiiiiii M'Sieur," the moaner joined in, "It has been ever so long since either one of us has been with a real man, we would do almost anything to feel your hard shaft inside of us."

Her words tore at his heart and made his shaft all the harder and longer.

The woman nearest him came to stand before him, looking at his lance with pure hunger, she fell to her knees before him and looked up into his eyes.

"Oh M'Sieur, it would give me such pleasure if you would let me suck your beautiful lance."

"Ah my dear you are most kind, but I would not want your friends to feel left out."

The tall one was coming out of the water, his gaze captivated by her swaying breasts, undulating hips, his eyebrows raising when he noticed her woman's triangle, completely bare.

"If I may, M'Sieur, I have a possible resolve for this."

"Of course, Madame, tell me what you have in mind."

The moaner was next to come forward, water sluicing down her beautiful breasts, his gaze followed a drop that slowly made its way down to the apex of her legs, where she too was hairless.

"Why don't you lay down on our blanket there M'Sieur, we will endeavor to all get our pleasure as well as take care of yours."

He lay on the blanket before them. Looking up and seeing three beautiful women gazing back down on him, the hunger in their eyes would have instilled fear in a lesser man, but Monsieur Rock was not terrified in the least.

The tall one nodded to the smallest one and then to the other, and in unison they cried;

"All on one and free for all."

They fell upon him, two began kissing and licking their way down his body, the smaller one straddled his face, used her hands to open herself and slowly began to move her hips back and forth over his mouth. He of course stuck out his tongue and watched as she began to undulate sensuously above him.

It was at this time that he felt two tongues on his shaft, greedily licking and sucking, trying to outdo the other. It was a contest he was most willing to participate in.

The little one on his face was beginning to groan, he suckled her little nubbin until it had come out of hiding, she ground herself on his face as he sucked and nibbled harder. His face became awash with the juices pumping out of her center, filling his mouth with her essence.

His cock was deep in the tall one's throat as her friend lay beneath her and nibbled at the other wenches' center, she had also taken possession of his sac and was gently kneading his balls as the other one continued to noisily slurp at his manhood.

He could feel the little one's body quaking above him and knew she was near, he intensified his tonguing and was rewarded with a most wondrous sound, her moans made his heart sing with pride, what a wonderful testament of his abilities he thought to himself.

The voracious tall one's head was bobbing steadily now, his shaft ensconced deeply in her throat, she began humming, the sensations of her throat constricting around his engorged knob was taking him nearer the edge of the precipice. Moments later he felt his own essence spurting forth in great abandon, the girl not losing her grip or tempo accepted his gift most willingly.

She then turned her attention to the one who'd been teasing her whilst she'd been sucking him so wonderfully, told her to lay down and shifted her body so that each their mouths were at the other's opening. The little one slid off his face and came to lay beside him, her head on his shoulder, her small hand encircling his spent manhood. They watched as the other two women licked and sucked each other into oblivion.

The little one's handling of his cock, as well as the view of the tall ones ass and pussy directly before him had him harder than before. When the little one saw this she asked sweetly if she could sit upon it as she had his face.

"But of course my sweet, hop on."

She smirked at the other two who were now resting in each others arms and turned her back on them as she faced him and slowly engulfed him in her hot, wet folds. The tiny woman's pussy was very tight around his shaft and as she eased herself down slowly, she was heard to gasp.

"Oh M'Sieur, vous ètes un véritable étalon."

He held her swaying breasts in his hands as she rode his pole, he could see her lips stretched around his shaft, glistening with her wetness. She grunted each time he pumped his hips deeper inside. He knew she was beyond reason, her moans turning to screams of joy as he grabbed her ass and jammed her down hard on his shaft.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh M'Sieur you will pierce my very soul."

Her sweet woman's place tightened around him and he could feel her juices coating his shaft, she was whimpering ever so loudly now. The tall one and the other girl's attention caught by the impassioned sounds of their little friend came to stand nearer, one began to suckle the prominent nipples whilst the other found her friends' precious nubbin and started to rub and pinch it.

It was too much for the little one, the sensory overload, she screamed her joy at the top of her lungs. Monsieur Rock could hold back no longer, he pumped faster and faster until his seed was practically sucked out of him by her muscles convulsing around his length. She whimpered incoherently as she collapsed in his arms.

The tall one lifted her friend off him and laid her down beside him once more. She began to lick at her friends center, her tongue entering to slurp back all of his gift.

He gasped as he felt a tongue licking him, not to be outdone by her two friends, the other girl proceeded to lave his manhood with her tongue, cleaning him off completely and smiling at the valiant efforts his manhood was making to revive once again.

He had the distinct impression that he was going to be used again and again until all three ladies were satiated, a feat he was most willing to accomplish.

Well my friends, this is all I can translate today, I hope you've enjoyed this first chapter and also hope you will join me next time for further adventures of the Three Moustachères.

The End (for now)

© melody (10/26/01)

Melody
Melody
26 Followers