The Three Musketeers

Story Info
Two devious women get a nasty revenge on their best friend.
7.8k words
3.96
59k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Julie and Mae hated the transformation of their friend Rose. Before becoming a loud and obnoxious born again Christian Rose, Julie, and Mae had been a female version of the three musketeers. Now whenever the three got together Rose repeatedly complained about the "fallen" lifestyle of her friends.

At first Julie and Mae were happy when she met Eric. He was handsome, well-spoken and very kind to Rose. They had no idea that he would turn their friend into zealot of supernova intensity.

Rose had never been as daring or as wild as her two friends but the three made a perfect team. Mae was platinum blonde and knew all of the raunchiest jokes, Redheaded Julie knew exactly which clubs would be full of desirable men every time and sweet dark haired Rose's admiration and encouragement of the other two united them in a firm bond. Rose was the quiet one of the trio. Without her going clubbing with them Mae and Julie discovered that they liked each other less. They NEEDED Rose to balance each other out. It had been eighteen months now since Rose's very public conversion to her new faith and a year since she had married Eric.

Out of politeness, the three had tried to maintain a friendship but things were frosty between them. Rose would content herself with only one drink if they went to a bar and now, instead of attracting guys with her bubbly personality whom May And Julie could then harpoon, she was a social iceberg. Men sensed that Rose was no fun so they avoided the girl's table. There was also, when Julie and Mae were honest with themselves, a great deal of jealousy. Both of them lusted after her husband. Eric was staggeringly handsome, very well off, and doted on Rose. He was as devout as Rose but he maintained a charming air about himself.

Eric did not share his faith with anyone unless they asked him. When Eric did talk about his faith he was sincere and honest and inoffensive. Eric adored Rose but in private he admitted that he felt like he had created a Frankenstein monster. He encouraged Rose to be less obnoxious when sharing her faith but Rose did not seem to hear him.

The girls were also jealous because Rose was the most beautiful of the trio. Clear blue eyes, model tall, with long lithe legs and a perfect frame. Her brown hair encircled a lovely heart shaped face and distinctive nose. It was Rose's looks that in the past had attracted men to the three girls when they were together. Rose was usually shyer then her friends so Julie and Mae ended up taking the choicest boys home. Julie had met Eric when she had been alone.

For Mae and Julie, everything could still have worked out if Rose had not become so damn obnoxious. Mae had been raised Catholic but had fallen away, the last thing she wanted to hear were Rose's sermons. Julie had not been raised with any particular faith but found Rose's new outlook a total wet blanket. Mae and Julie had passed beyond sadness and confusion they wanted revenge. Rose needed to be taken down a peg or two immediately. Together Mae and Julie hatched a plan, the conspiracy warmed their hearts and brought them closer than they ever had been before. As Mae often said in another context, "It is GOOD to be bad!"

For several months the two girls, especially Mae, kept in constant contact with Rose, gaining her confidence. Mae had even gone to a church service with Rose in her quest to butter her up. In return Rose began to spill out every detail of her life, Both Mae and Julie's ears perked up when they learned that Eric would soon be taking a business trip out of town. Having everything well planned, all they needed to was inform their confederates that "operation rose petal" was a go.

It started innocently enough, "Rose," they said "Why don't we go out on Friday? I'm sure you don't want to spend the weekend all alone with Eric out of town. It will just be the three of us. We can chat about old times or anything else you want"

The sincere sounding invitation was exactly what Rose wanted to hear. Eric's trip marked the first time they would be apart since their wedding. She knew that she would miss him dearly. Also she was feeling so much closer to Julie and especially Mae lately. Rose was not even bothered that the other girls wanted to meet at a bar. Rose had nothing against drinking, just drunkenness. She would limit herself to one or two drinks. With Eric out of town it would be fun to hang out with the other musketeers. Carefully selecting her wardrobe, Rose donned some black thigh high stockings, a modest skirt and a tight blouse. The skirt exposed a reasonable yet modest amount of leg and the blouse, while tight, did not have much exposed decolletage. Rose wanted to look fashionable without garnering unwanted advances from strange men.

She knew that Mae and Julie would not show similar restraint but that didn't matter. Rose was completely content as a wife but she thought that a little flirting could not hurt. Eric was very good in most areas but Rose felt that he did not tell her that she was beautiful often enough to please her. Rose was a bit vain. A little a VERY little flirtation was as far as she was willing to go tonight to please her friends.

Rose was not familiar with the where the trio was to meet. Her GPS led her to a place on the edge of town. The building itself looked very nice but the parking lot was seriously under lit. Rose squinted and noticed someone waving at her. Although the lot was too dark to pick out her features, Rose recognized the form as that of Julie. She was holding a spot for her between her own car and Mae's. Rose returned her friend's wave and slid her car into the spot. It was just outside the door. Rose was glad that she would not have to walk too far in the darkened parking lot.

Julie greeted Rose with a kiss once she exited her car and led her into the bar. Mae was holding a booth very close to the entrance. The lights in the bar dimmed as the band began to play. The quartet was very loud but quite good. Rose took a good look at her friends, Mae and Julie were wearing sexy clothing but nothing like the revealing wardrobes they usually wore to bars. Perhaps they were not interested in male attention and really just wanted a nice time for the three of them.

Rose was dissuaded of that notion when both Mae and Julie accepted offers to dance from two rather ordinary looking men. The third friend of the other men had asked Rose to dance. Only to make her friends happy Rose agreed to one dance. He was personable and earnest and polite He pleased Rose by calling her beautiful. Rose loved it when ANY man said that to her, she could not hear it often enough. The polite gent was as ordinary looking as his fellows.

"Mae and Julie certainly didn't come to this place for the men." thought Rose to herself.

The band took a break and Mae, Julie, and Rose began to chat. To the other two women, Rose at first seemed to be her old self. For a brief moment Mae and Julie considered canceling "operation rose petal" but then their friend began to pontificate.

"You know girls there are some really handsome men in my church. If you want I could introduce you to them. I'm sure your pasts won't be a problem, after all we ARE in the forgiving business."

And with that and the rest of her insufferable spiel, Rose Henderson sealed her fate. Mae and Julie sweet talked Rose into ordering another drink.

"OK just ONE more girls. I don't want to get a DUI"

All three girls laughed off that comment.

"Rose you just want to get pulled aside by a handsome cop and have him strip search you." Teased Mae.

"Why Mae. Didn't your trip to church with me teach you ANYTHING?" Replied Rose with good nature and all three girls howled with laughter.

Mae caught Rose's eye and continued to engage her in conversation. Rose never noticed that Julie had added something to her drink. The concoction was given to Julie, who was a nurse, by a doctor from a hospital where she did not work. It had cost Julie three blow jobs and emailing a series of naked selfies to get the drug, but it promised to be worth it. IF it did everything the sleazy doctor promised, it would be worth every indignity Julie had suffered to obtain it. Julie made it clear to Mae that she was now owed her a MAJOR favor. (Julie's cousin was looking for an inexpensive stripper for a friend's bachelor party. Mae didn't know it yet, but she was the scheduled entertainment.)

Rose was conversing with Julie and Mae, thanking them for inviting her out and laughing when everything went black. Mae and Julie gazed upon the zombified form of their friend and then exchanged smiles with each other. When the band hit the stage for their third set and the lights dimmed once more. Nearly every bar patron was focused on the band. The few who did happen to gaze in the girls direction thought simply that two women were assisting a friend who had had too much to drink. It was something ordinary and completely unmemorable.

Mae and Julie dumped Rose in the passenger seat of her car and Mae reached for her cell phone. The three ordinary men exited the bar separately and gathered with Mae and Julie. One of their member got behind the wheel of Rose's car. Julie fished Rose's car keys out of Rose's purse and handed them to the man in the driver's seat of Rose's car. The other man rode with Mae and the man who drew the short straw was assigned to follow in the car in which the three men had arrived.

Mae led the other cars to Julie's house. Ever since the scheme had been devised Mae, whenever she visited Rose's house, familiarized herself with it layout. She knew that the long driveway would accommodate all of the cars. Eric and Rose lived a distance from their neighbors. Most likely no one would even notice that four cars had pulled into the Henderson home.

Mae unlocked the front door of Rose's house, close on her heels was Hugo, the man who had driven Rose's car. He was carrying Rose with no problem whatsoever. Mae turned on the lights and led Hugo up the stairs to Rose and Eric's bedroom. As Hugo crossed the threshold, Mae had him wait until Julie and the others were present. Once everyone was in place Mae said,

"Well you little slut Rose, You came into your bedroom in the throes of passion. You lost one shoe here and another here."

Mae and Julie placed Rose's shoes as though they had been discarded in a hurry.

"You lost your skirt here." said Mae indicating a spot on the floor approaching the bed. Together Julie and Hugo unzipped Rose's modest skirt and arranged it on the floor. Hugo was amazed at how long and beautiful Rose's legs were. He had a raging hard on already.

A few steps closer to the bed, Mae announced,

"You lost your blouse here."

Julie and Hugo gently peeled off Rose's tight blouse and placed it on the floor as though it had been cast off under the influence of hormonal lust. Everyone in the room realized that Rose had a set of spectacular tits.

"Now Julie," asked Mae "what kind of slut is Rose? Does she want the guy to suck her tits or lick her pussy first?"

Julie laughed and said "Oh she saves her box for last. Let's see those tits!"

With one hand Hugo unhooked Rose's bra and dropped it to the floor, Rose's spectacular nipples and light brown areolas were greatly appreciated by her audience.

"Right here she sucked him off for a while which means she loses her panties here." Said Julie indicating a spot at the foot of the bed. Rose's luscious, lightly thatched pussy came into view. None of the men could remember seeing a more lovely woman. The panties hit the floor.

"She loses a stocking on the foot of the bed but leave one on, the impact will be greater and more convincing." Chuckled Mae.

Mae pulled down the sheets and covers of Rose's marital bed and Hugo laid her down on her back in the bed. The three young men gazed at the perfect body lying on the clean white sheets their erections in response to the sight were downright painful

"Hugo I take it that you are our stud for the evening. Get naked boy!" As Mae said this she pulled a digital movie camera from her over size purse. "This is going to be so much fun!" said Mae.

"Now we will find out if that drug is worth what I paid for it." Said Julie.

"Don't bother with the condom Hugo, Miss perfect is on the pill. We can start any time you want Hugo." Stated Mae.

Hugo stripped down revealing an average body and a huge penis. Hugo's face was rather plain but that mattered not, for his face would be obscured on the video. Taking a moment to reflect on the beauty of the woman on the bed clad in just a single stocking, Hugo was so glad that he had won the dice contest with his mates to be the one to do the actual deed. Rose was the kind of woman a man like Hugo never got under ordinary circumstances.

Hugo straddled Rose's body, felt her tits, licked and nibbled the delightful nipples erect, and also stroked her gorgeous pussy. After a few moments of preliminaries Hugo began eating out the drugged housewife. To his surprise Rose started reacting. She began to purr with pleasure and move her pelvis in reaction to Hugo's oral entreaties.

"What do you know," said Julie, "that disgusting doctor WASN'T just blowing smoke!"

Mae caught all of Rose's moans and thrusts on camera, being very careful to not reveal Hugo's face. After about fifteen minuets of cunnilingus Rose came in a loud moan and whispered "Jesus." No one looking at that video would believe that Rose was drugged. She just seemed to have her eyes closed with pleasure.

Really primed now, Hugo bean to fuck the unconscious Rose. As before Rose began to react to Hugo's thrusts. She came three times in rapid succession before Hugo withdrew from her. Mae captured Hugo's seed as it seeped out of Rose's tight pussy. A slow pan up Rose's body ended with a shot of the brunette's lovely face beaming with obvious pleasure.

After capturing more footage Mae turned off the camera and said "That was very nice Hugo. How soon will you be ready to go. I want some footage of you taking her up the butt before that drug wears off.

"I'm ready to go right now, said Hugo as he popped a Viagra, but let me try something before we go down the Hersey highway."

Hugo straddled Rose's face and rubbed his huge hard on on her bee stung lips. To the surprise of everyone present Rose's lips began to pucker and she began sucking on Hugo's manhood Rose captured it all on her camera. Hugo shot his second load right onto Rose's lips and chin. Mae focused on the viscous fluid as it slid down her neck and chest.

"Mae, said Julie quietly that drug only lasts for about forty-five minutes, after that it just makes you sleep. We are running out of time."

"OK, Julie, don't get your panties in a knot. Do you have one more in you Hugo?"

"Give me a couple of minutes.", said Hugo as stroked his cock.

"This is your two minute warning," said Julie, " if you don't get it up by then I going to ask for a volunteer."

Hugo was very glad that his flesh was young and resilient. He followed his third erection to the bed where he gently rolled Rose over and positioned her for anal sex. Mae handed him a tube of lubricant and Hugo gently worked his impressive rod into Rose's virgin asshole. Mae zoomed in for the close up being sure to capture the tasteful "Eric" tattoo on Rose's right butt cheek.

Rose reacted to this intrusion of Hugo's penis with a even grater intensity. She moaned and gasped with pleasure. It took Hugo a while to work himself to climax. When his orgasm came it was almost painful. With a loud yip, Hugo collapsed upon Rose and then arose from her body. Mae captured the trail of cum as it escaped from her friends rapidly dilating sphincter.

"Hugo you were super. Now we all need to get out of here. There is only one thing yet to do."

Mae pulled the sheets and covers up to Rose's neck and then removed the drugged woman's wedding ring and engagement rings. She handed these to Hugo and said,

"Our part in this is over. I will send you the videos. If any of you link us to this I know men who will gladly rip off your balls and feed them to you slowly. Do you understand that?" Mae had addressed that comment not only to Hugo but also his two friends.

All three men nodded in agreement and stated that they understood. Before the three men left Mae fetched Rose's phone out of her purse and sent all of their victim's contact lists to Hugo's phone. With that Hugo threw his clothes back on, and then he, his two friends and Mae and Julie exited Rose's bedroom. As the lights were doused Mae called out,

"Goodnight Rose, dear welcome to the world of the slut and the "fallen" woman."

Rose awoke with a start shortly after dawn. She was relived to find herself in her familiar marital bed. But something was wrong. She was naked for one thing, Rose NEVER slept in the nude. She threw off the covers and noted that she was wearing a single stocking. Rose's jaw dropped with surprise and humiliation as she spied the trail of her clothing leading to her bed. With dread she noticed the sex stains on her sheets. Disgustedly, she noted the dried semen on her chin and had a sudden realization as to what the discomfort in her anus meant! Lastly she learned that her rings were missing.

She let out a scream and made her way over to her purse which she found sitting on the floor. In a panic she dialed Mae, trying hard to control her breathing. At last Mae answered the phone.

"What's up Rose?"

"Mae what happened to me last night?" Asked Rose with panic in her voice.

"What do you mean honey?"

"I woke up naked and I think, I KNOW that a man was with me last night I can't remember anything apart from going out with you and Julie last night. What happened to me?"

"Don't you remember, Rose? Julie turned her ankle on the dance floor and I drove her to the ER. Julie didn't want to make a big deal about it and told you to go home if you wanted to. The last I saw of you last night was you sitting at our table finishing up your drink. Don't you remember?"

"No I don't Mae. Is that REALLY what happened."

"I'd swear it on a stack of Bibles Rose."

"My wedding and engagement rings are missing!"

"Check your purse Rose, maybe you took them off last night and forgot about it."

"They were on my left hand when I went out with you and Julie! OH God, Mae this CAN'T be happening. Not to ME!"

"You sound really upset Rose. Do you want me to come over there?" Asked Mae solicitously.

"Oh Mae, could you? I need to talk this out".

Rose disconnected the call and tried to calm herself down. Gingerly she got out of bed and eyed the trail of her clothing. It looked like she had been undressed or had undressed herself in a hurry. Rose could read the message her cast off clothes implied.

"Dear Jesus, help me through this turmoil." She prayed aloud

Unsure of what to do, Rose thought about her husband Eric. Eric would not understand this happening to her. Rose realized from the fogginess of her mind that she must have been drugged but she had still been unfaithful. She had allowed herself to get into this dangerous situation in the first place. Why had she not simply left the bar as soon as Mae and Julie had left? Eric was a forgiving man, but he would not understand Rose letting this happen to her. Things were so good between her and Eric. Rose was terrified of destroying what she had. In a panic, Rose removed her last article of clothing, gathered up all the castoffs, stripped the bed and threw everything into the washing machine on hot.

In horror Rose stared at her naked left hand. How would she explain the loss of her rings to her husband? Rose knew that she should not lie to her husband and claim that they went down the drain, but what other choice did she have? Rose tore her purse apart, but her rings were not inside. Whoever had been with her last night must have taken them.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers