The Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

She no more than heard me say it than she was on the bed with her legs spread and her knees drawn up as far as she could. Her quim was staring at me, moist and waiting.

I flopped down at once and placed my mouth on her crotch. There was a lot of heat there, as well as a nice smell and, when I extended my tongue, a wonderful, musty, smoky, entirely "woman taste."

"Oh, my God! Do all girls taste like this, Tansie?" I moaned.

"Every . . . oh! That's good, right there . . one of us. is different, but if you like one, you'll prob'ly . . . ooh, right there, too!. . . like all of us that keep ourselves clean. You can smell us when we want you, and if we're not right, you'll know it!"

That was almost more than I needed to know, but Tansie was "right," and I wanted her badly, I wanted her to have a tremendous climax and consider me the champ of cunny-eaters. I set on a course to get the desired effect. I decided that I wasn't going to instruct her, or order her, or command her. I wanted to see if just me and my tongue and my lips could do this for her. Must have been some of my good side peeking through at last, if I was thinking of Tansie and not me.

I loved the taste and tang of Tansie, and if all the "nice" girls tasted like her . . . wow! I worked gently on her slit, then pushed my tongue in as far as I could, and she told me where it felt best. From that spot, to which I kept returning, making her squirm and moan, I flicked at her nubbin, which quickly grew until I could almost take it between my teeth. I didn't, thinking (correctly) that I could hurt her that way, but I did nibble at it with my lips, and that set her off for the first orgasm. The I tongued it occasionally as I licked and kissed hard along the two pouting lips of her cunny. Enough of that, alternating between very soft, tickling pressure and hard, rapid tongue-stroking, made her come the second time.

"Tansie, m'love, let me into you from on top."

I raised myself carefully on my elbows and slowly, watching my shaft as it slipped o! so softly into her, entered her to the full extent of those nine inches. I felt as though it had grown a little bit more, and Tansie seemed to be almost overwhelmed by its length. She had been able to control me from above as I now controlled her, and we went at it again until I heard her cry softly,

"Stop, oh stop, Brad! It's too much. I can't, any more!"

I immediately quit ramming myself into her and withdrew, still rampant, but unwilling to hurt her, despite what my slowly submerging bad side urged. For the moment my good side was in charge, and I must admit, although I was not worn out, I was glad to take a break.

I kissed Tansie very tenderly, and she returned my caress very carefully but with great intensity.

"You know what, Brad?"

"No. What, Tansie?"

"I think I could get to love you, hunk!"

Now none of this had been done for love as far as I'd been concerned, but Tansie's words brought forth what may have been buried more deeply inside me than the desire for Tansie's body. Suddenly I was frightened that what Tansie was saying was being caused by whatever was in me, maybe my bad side! I took a comparatively long time to reply, but Tansie lay beside me quite content.

"Tans'," I said very slowly. "I think that there is something in me that is making us act like this. Clemmie has never seemed to have the hots for me, ever. You've always fended me off in the last four years, although we have kissed and hugged.

"Just the same, whatever it is in me, whatever is making you girls so hot for my bod', I think that under all the sex I want to love you, too. Let's..." I had to place my hand on her mouth to keep her from interrupting "...see how this thing turns out and then we'll have a long talk. Maybe we can love each other completely naturally."

"But, dammit, your cunny is wet again,. And look at that rod coming out from my lower belly!"

I rolled over onto her, and she spread her legs quickly and willingly. It was no harder, but more pleasurable, to slide into her this time. Her juices were flowing not quite as freely, but she had plenty, and we soon came to a monstrous climax together, the first time we'd been able to do that.

Of course, just then Clemmie broke back in, crying for help, and we were laughing out loud as we got up and staggered into the kitchen to help her unload groceries. She just looked at us, grinned and handed us each a cold beer. I guess we hadn't realised how thirsty we were, for those were gone without a pause in our swallowing and another each, on top, before we could even get our voices to function properly. Nevertheless, we had the groceries all put away and had started on the sandwiches as Clemmie got hastily undressed to match our condition.

There I was, eating a thick ham and cheese sandwich, drinking a beer, looking at two lovely girls, one to each side of me, leaning forward to avoid getting mayonnaise all over themselves from their sloppy sandwiches, and their boobs hanging into the table! I had a rampant stiffy again!

I burst out laughing. "Hey, girls! What's it matter if you do get mayonnaise all over yourselves? Just pop in the shower and rinse it off! I don't like it enough to lick it off you, but if you'll wash it off..."

Well, the two didn't exactly fight as to who got to the shower first, but they were both there when I arrived, and I started to lick them down right there. At least, I waited until all the soap was off.

I must admit, after tasting Tansie more intimately, soft skin was close to the next best thing. I still thought that their lips, top or bottom, were the better tasting things I had experienced. Oh, by gum! I should taste Clemmie's while I was in the mood, and my penis certainly was as I slobbered in the falling water, trying to keep them both happy at once.

"Clemmie, dear, what do you taste like?' I asked, pretending to be a little boy asking for candy.

Tansie started to make some remark, but I shushed her nicely, I hoped.

"Well, I'll tell you. I've tasted myself from my fingers, Brad, and I don't taste too bad. You wanna try?"

"Yup."

"Well. . .?"

We almost ran to the bedroom, while Tansie, having been shushed, followed without a sound.

I was between Clemmie's thighs in just a second. God! They were smooth and nice tasting. That must have been the shower. I worked my way slowly up her left inner thigh, and she moaned and twitched some, but generally when I glanced up at her (as well as I could see her face from that angle) she was grinning.

Tansie, I noticed from the corner of my eye, was fondling her belly and breasts, making those long nipple hard. As I got closer to Clemmie's quim, I could smell her excitement, and my rampant penis became, if it was possible, harder. It was making my belly pulse as I wriggled up to that enticing quim.

Clemmie was already wet, her juices trickling down her crotch and along her thighs. She had put one finger inside herself as she waited for me — God damn, she was impatient! — but she took it out and stuck it into my questing mouth before I touched her quim. I sucked on that fo a second, and it was good, but I wanted her, and in a moment I had my lips pressed firmly against hers, my tongue licking and touching her inside. She wriggled and groaned, but she was far from any pain.

"Ooh, that is so-o good, Braa-ad," she cried. I got a quick glimpse of Tansie masturbating hard on the side of the bed, and I reached out while I paused in my mouth exploration of Clemmie to touch Tansie on the thigh. She must have been close to her climax, for my touch apparently sent her off like a rocket!

I re-applied myself to Clemmie, and my efforts musty have been good, for she squirmed, moaning, and then went absolutely still for a moment before she pushed hard against my face and clamped her legs fairly gently against my head as she climaxed.

I got up very slowly from the bed, stuck for a minute by the tender skin under my glans. I had cum while I sucked Clemmie, which was a new one for me, but I laughed with them as we three disheveled creatures regarded each other.

"O K, troops, back to the showers!" chuckled Tansie, and we returned to water wonderland. I was finally almost too tired to play hard with the girls, but they seemed to be in fine fettle.

"Tansie," I asked as we dried each other, "could the whatever it is be wearing off? How do you gals feel?"

"I feel really good," said Clemmie, and she kissed me, but like a good buddy, not a sexy kiss at all

"You, Tans'?"

"You know what I told you a while back?.

"Yes."

"Well, it's not ‘I think," it's ‘I know!' And it's not getting there, I am there!"

"You two are in love, aren't you?" chimed in Clemmie, smiling broadly as she hugged us both.

"Yeah, if what was in me has gone — I hope. Clemmie, are you still willing and ready to do what I tell you?"

"Try and see!"

"Kiss me." She did.

"Want to suck me?" She bent down, then knelt, her mouth waiting for me.

"Tansie, would you make love to Clemmie?"

"Sure. But, Brad, that's not because of you. Clem' and I are really good friends, not so, Clem'?"

"Yep. Always have been, since you were a senior in high school, and I was a junior."

"You've known each other that long? Been lovers that long?" I asked in amazement.

"Not lovers, except occasionally, Brad. Yes, remember — I was a pharmacist?"

"Oh, yeah, you were. Then you got to go to med. . . . Well, I'll be damned!"

"Yep, That's why we went to high school within a year of each other, and why Clemmie's older than she looks, too."

"Oh, dammit, Tans', I wanted to fool Brad."

"Shoot, I don't care. I don't want you to pay any attention to my commands any more, Clemmie, or you either, Tansie! O K?"

"Yes. But why?"

"We three have something between us that no one else can ever have, right? Why spoil it? — I think Clemmie, ‘n' you ‘n; me can be a happy family all together, can't we, Tans'?"

"Yeah, and no having you be so goddam dominant will make us a lot happier . . . or will it you, Clemmie?"

"No, I'm the subservient type. Want your quim sucked, lover? Brad, how about another round of me on top and you on the bottom, and Tans' can suck your balls?"

I burst out laughing, joined by the two girls.

We do make a very happy ménage à trois, though.

C
C
34 Followers
12