The Three of Us

Story Info
Trans guys have a threesome.
1.1k words
3.96
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as any other day, I was sleeping and my alarm went off. It was time for work. I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast so I could take my meds. After that, I left my apartment to get into the everyday traffic of Highway 55 into Minneapolis.

Arriving into work, I get a text from the wonderful guy I've been seeing. He's a trans guy like me; ocean-like blue eyes, auburn hair with a fiery tint of red, somewhat tall, and a rocking body. "Can't wait for this rendezvous later tonight! ;) xx" it read. I could feel my cock start to rise and my hole start to get wet. "I'm dying from the anticipation! (;" I send back.

Work was mundane and lame, but it went by fast. Ashton, my fantastic boyfriend, was already at my place and asking me ideas for dinner. I called him and we settled on pasta. "But I'd rather you sit on my face, daddy" he often said after we would finalize dinner plans. I love when he called me daddy. I arrive home about 5 minutes after that conversation and already I was shoving my tongue down his throat and smacking his ass. God, it was so bubbly.

"Hey, bubble-butt, strip down for me." Ashton did as he was told, such a good boy. Showing off his muscles, abs, back dimples, and that gorgeous glistening cock that was already standing at attention. I couldn't hold back anymore; I started kissing down his body, kissing his neck and nibbling on his earlobe, biting his chest, and kissing down his stomach. I licked his hip bones, grabbing his ass, and licked and bit his thighs.

"Pleasee, can I have your tongue in me?" Ashton said, looking at me with so much hope in his eyes.

"Just hold on." I say with a dark smirk.

I tell him to bend over the couch, he does. I bite his cute ass cheeks, spread them, and lick his asshole a bit. He moans and whimpers, making me that much more excited. I spank him, hard, 4 times leaving a handprint. "Just how I like my subs, marked." I say while laughing. I tease his front hole with my middle finger and ring finger, rubbing his hot cock and then I shove my tongue in his hole. I feel him start to fuck my tongue and he moans louder. "Fuck, daddy, yessss! More more, please!!" I give him what he wants, I feel my face getting wetter and I know what's about to happen. He starts cumming and squirting, getting it all in my hair. "FUCK FUCK FUCCCCKKKK!" he screams, squirming and shaking. Watching him always leaves a mess in my boxers.

He starts calming down and we clean up and eat dinner. "Are you ready to go out tonight?" I ask him, while finishing my pasta.

"Yes sir!" That was more than enough for me. We finish dinner, clean up, and head out for the club.

Once there, I order us a drink and we start talking about the plan for the rest of the evening. A threesome. We go up to a friend of mine (who is also a trans guy), we all start talking about life, work, love, and sex of course. We get onto kinks and fantasies, Ashton and I talk about how badly we'd love to have another trans guy join us for sexual purposes. My friend, Tony, who is queer as fuck and has always thought we were a hot couple hears this and cannot say no. "Oh, man, let me help y'all out with that!" We all agreed that this had to happen. We get a couple more rounds of drinks, Ashton and Tony start making out and groping each other.

I say to them, "How about we head back to my place?" They both pull away from each other and we head out.

Back at my place, I light some candles, just to make it more cozy. I bring out my tub of toys; my Bro Sleeve, my Realdoe, a couple floggers, and handcuffs (the only things I can place as important for right now.) I tell Ashton to go into the bedroom and get naked and lie down on the bed. Tony and I get prepared for what's about to happen next; I put in my Realdoe, he's already got his Freetom prosthetic on, both of ours cyberskin realistic with veins. We run into the bedroom, I tell Ashton to get on his hands and knees and face the headboard, he happily obliges. Tony gets in front of Ashton and I get behind him. "You're gonna deepthroat Tony's cock while I plow you. Got it?"

Ashton says yes and before I know it, Tony's dick is in Ashton's mouth and he's gagging and whimpering. His sounds get me so horny I can't help but shove my cock in his ass, fucking him so hard and watching his front hole drip. Ashton is sucking Tony's dick just like how he sucks mine.

Tony says "What a fucking cockslut this boy is! Yeah, take that damn cock, baby." I grin, fucking my babyboy faster, while I finger his front hole. Finally, I push my cock into his sopping wet, pussy. Tony takes his prosthetic out of Ashton's mouth, pushing his 3 inch testosterone t-cock in his mouth as a replacement. I hear Tony moan as I push my dick deeper into my boyfriend, fucking him harder and harder. Ashton is about to cum and I know it.

"Fuck yeahhh, suck that dick boy! I'm about to cum!!" Tony yells out. I fuck Ashton harder and deeper and faster. Tony cums down Ashton's throat, as Ashton creams my Realdoe and their screams synchronize. I'm so turned on and hot by what's happening, I feel my hole leaking it's pre-cum down my thigh.

I bite my tongue and say "Now it's daddy's time to cum down your throat, little boy." Tony moves out of the way and sits down on the other side of my room, looking ever so excited. Before I take his place, I take my Realdoe off and I grab my handcuffs and cuff Ashton's hands to the bedpost. I stand in front of his face, my cock only an inch away from his wet little mouth. I shove my cock in between his lips and start to fuck his pretty face.

"Mmm, this is what I've been waiting for all day." I say, grabbing his head and shoving it closer to my groin. I buck my hips a little faster as his tongue dances across my dick. I can feel all of my genitals getting hotter and before I know it, I'm cumming all over his face.

"Fuck" I scream out. I watch him wipe his face and lick off any of the remaining cum while I calm down. I smile and say to Tony, "Can't wait to do this again."