The Three of Us Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy encounter with a couple.
1.8k words
4.5
20.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, it will be dark. Soon, it will be night. That is when I can go to my bed, and lay my head on my pillow....

It starts....my mind begins to wander to places I dare only to dream of. This is where I allow myself the pleasure of thinking, and dreaming, and wishing, and hoping that one day my most secret fantasy will come true. A fantasy I have kept hidden for such a long, very long time.

My dreams begin, and my breathing becomes heavier with each minute that passes as I dream more and more. My body becomes alive, and tingles with anticipation. I know there is no one there to touch me, except me......and I know that I will touch myself....soon.

We are standing in a club, a very crowded club. But not an ordinary club, this is a dwelling for those like us that live our lives to the fullest. This is a club where men, and women come together to celebrate the total exchange of power. Tonight, the club is crowded with many warm bodies, but the only bodies that I am concerned with are the two that I stand between. I am having a conversation with a very tall brunette with a marvelous voice. My senses are tingling with the sound of her, and the sight of her, and the smell of her....only wishing to know the taste of her, all of her. Her mouth, her breasts, her shaved pussy.

Everyone in the club is touching...some way or another because of the enormous amount of people trying to touch as many other people as possible. So, it is of no surprise to me that the man that we are with is standing so close behind me that there is scarcely enough room for air to exist. So close that I can feel the heat from his body warming mine through my clothes.

As I continue to talk with the brunette beauty, the man, with no warning to me at all, reaches around and begins to unbutton the black, sheer shirt that I am wearing. This surprises no one around us, for in this club, sexual acts, and nudity are not a rare occurrence, no one except for me. There is no where for me to go because of the crowd, and because his arms are wrapped around me, holding me in place as he does what he wishes. I look into the eyes of the brunette beauty, and she just smiles at me with a soft curve of her lips that I desperately wish to kiss. As if reading my mind, the man leans down and whispers in my ear "little one, do you wish to kiss my slut?" My eyes never left those of the beauty with the exception of closing them for a moment and breathing a deep breath only to hold it. With the sound of his voice, and his breath in my ear....combined with the amazing question, all I can do is nod "yes". With that, she leans down and kisses me. What an amazing kiss she gives me. Finally, I can taste her mouth, taste her kisses. What a delicious kiss she has.

"That is enough for now, Diane" he says with his voice booming over my head. "I want her to enjoy this for as long as possible."

"Yes, Master" was her sweet reply. As she moves away from me, I see her licking her lips, and smiling wickedly at me, which only causes me to become more aroused.

I had almost forgotten that my shirt was unbuttoned until I felt his rough, yet soft, vast hand move with ease into my bra as if there was not one there at all. I look down and see something that causes me to become so aroused that it is hard for me to stand upright. I lean slightly back into this mans arms and prop against his warm body for steadiness. I am finding it harder to breathe normally....in fact my chest is heaving and pushing my breast against his large hand even more. He finds my nipple, and slightly pinches it, and twists it, and pulls it. At this point, I know that I am so wet. I am hoping that they don’t find out just how wet I really am from all of this....all of this kissing, and touching.

He leans down to my ear again, and I can feel his breath in my ear. "Do you remember me asking you not to wear any panties?"

I just nod my head "yes" against his chest.

"Good. I want you to prop your foot up on the rung of that barstool to your right." I don’t have the mind to ask why because of his assault on my breasts...by this time, he has moved on to the other one. And with that he kisses my neck before he looks to his slut and tells her "I want you to find out how wet she is, touch just the outside of her pussy, then tell me what you find."

"yes, Sir." She no more than spoke the words and her hand was under my short, black skirt touching, just as she was ordered, the outside of my pussy. With his hand on my breast, and her hand on my pussy, I was getting wetter by the moment, and I could tell from the wicked grin on her face that she could too.

"Master, she is extremely aroused, very wet Sir."

"Good. Now, I want you to slide two fingers inside her, and then let me see your fingers."

"Yes, Sir." With that, she immediately slid two fingers inside me with ease. I thought I would have an orgasm at the feel of her fingers, but before I could think about it, she withdrew her fingers. She brought them up and showed them to her Master, and me. I could see just how wet I was.

"Do you wish to taste her, Diane?"

"Yes, Master, please"

"You may." She put her two fingers in her mouth and licked, and sucked them clean. And when she was done, she licked her lips, and again smiled at me. God, how I loved her smile.

He again leans down and speaks in my ear "kiss my slut, and taste your own pussy in her mouth. Taste how wet you are for us." I do not hesitate, I reach up and kiss her deeply, sticking my tongue in and out of her mouth, tasting all that I can.......I taste good in her mouth.

While I am still kissing the beauty, the man reaches down and slides his two fingers inside me. I nearly jump from the feeling of it. "Hold her tight, Diane." She wrapped her arms around me tightly, as did he with his free arm. I was immobile between them. "Continue kissing her. I don’t want the entire club to hear her cum." Hearing him talk that way about me, and to me was almost more than I could bare, but his fingers were buried so deep inside me that I could not think of anything else...just his fingers, and her mouth.

He kept on with pushing his fingers in and out of me, that I lost track of how long, and how fast, and how many fingers he was using. All the while, her mouth never left mine. Somehow he found my clit, and did something to it, I don’t know what he was doing, and I didn’t care, it just felt so good. He could feel me getting wetter by the second, and felt my muscles tensing around his fingers, and he knew I was ready to cum. No to mention my moans that were covered by her sweet lips, and the shaking in my body were a dead give away.

"Are you ready to cum Claire?" I could not answer him, but he knew. "I want you to cum Claire, cum on my fingers." With that, an orgasm raced through my body. I could not do anything but just shake, and scream into her mouth. Just as I climaxed, she pinched one nipple, and somehow he found the other. Another orgasm hit me, and neither one of them stopped what they were doing. Finally a third hit my body and I couldn’t take anymore. I was so weak from the orgasms that I just started to lean back, thank goodness he had the foresight to have his slut hold me tight.

When he stood back upright, he brought his hand up to my face so I could see it covered in my cum. What a beautiful sight. He took his hand and rubbed my cum all over my chest, and in my hair.....he wanted me to smell like sex, and I loved that.

He turned me around to face him, and then he kissed me. For the first time, he kissed me. I had been waiting for that for some time, and I loved how that felt, it was just as I imagined it would be. He broke the kiss and said "turn around, get down on your knees, you are going to make Diane cum with your tongue." I had no reason to protest. I had wanted to taste her for a while. And now, I will get my chance.

I knelt in front of the beauty as she sat back on a stool to steady herself. She raised her skirt, and I ducked underneath. I felt the man's feet on either side of me, knowing he was standing close to her, to do something, I didn’t know what, and I didn’t care. I was right where I wanted to be. I could smell her, and I was about to taste her. I put one hand on each of her thighs and spread them apart, then I moved my face in closer to her. Her smell was amazing, and I knew she tasted better. I spread her lips apart and found her clit with my tongue. I was right, she tasted marvelous. I would compare her taste to that of sugar on my lips.

I continued licking her clit, over and over, up and down, around and around. I slid one finger into her sweet pussy and found the right spot, and it drove her crazy. She started bucking her hips onto my face, and I knew that she was ready to cum. Then, I heard the words from her Master "Cum, My sweet slut", and she came at his command all over my face. I was so happy.

When I managed to stand again, she kissed me immediately with intense passion. He broke our kiss, then planted small kisses all over my face, and licked her cum from me at the same time.

Then the three of us stood close to each other, holding each other, and kissing.

Realizing that the man was the only one that had not been pleased, the beautiful blonde and I looked at each other with coy little grins, and we took him by the hand and led him from the club.