The Three of Us Ch. 03

Story Info
Playtime begins.
1.2k words
4.18
13.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm yourself precious."

"Yes, Sir."

"From this moment until the time you remove this collar, you will address me as Sir, or Master. For this time I am your Master. Am I understood?" He asked with such authority in his voice that it made me quiver.

"Yes, Sir."

"Stand up." I did so without delay. "Spread your legs." Again, I obeyed. He promptly put his fingers inside me. "Diane, come steady her." Before I knew it, she was behind me holding me in her warm arms. He began vigorously thrusting his fingers in and out of me, then he put his thumb on my clit. This was driving me insane. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second. He slid two more fingers inside me. My head was thrown back on her shoulder and she had reached up and found one of my nipples and pinched it HARD. Hard enough to make me whimper. He continued until I thought I could not take anymore.

"Would you like to cum precious?"

"Yes, Sir, please may I cum?"

"No.", and he withdrew his fingers promptly. I was left standing there with fluids running down my legs, panting like a dog. I think he rather enjoyed this.

"Diane, take her to the cross, and restrain her to it."

"Yes, My Master." She lead me to the St. Andrews Cross that was standing in the corner. She first cuffed my wrists, then my ankles. The restraints were pulled tight, and I was left there. Behind this cross was a floor length mirror, so I could see everything that was going on behind me, and I could see myself tied to the cross.....I could see the collar he placed upon my neck, this all in itself was erotic. I watched as The Master brought Diane close to him, and kissed her deeply and passionately. I could tell that he loved her very much. I lowered my eyes and felt a slight pang in my chest. I knew I had not found a love like that, and my heart ached for it. I rested my head on the side of the cross for what seemed like a long time. All the while I was taking myself deep into the feelings I was having, only to be "awakened" by the feel of leather on my back. I opened my eyes to see The Master standing behind me, brushing the heavy flogger against my back. He took a pair of scissors and cut the shirt off of me. Then he cut my bra off. There I stood, only in my skirt and my shirt and bra just hanging on me as much as they could without any support. My back was completely are to him. I saw his reflection in the mirror, and I saw a slow smile cross his face as he moved toward me. He lifted my skirt slightly, and again placed a finger inside me. "You stay wet all the time, don't you precious?"

"Yes, Sir." Again, at the show of respect to him, I just closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath and the excitement of it, and I know he found his fingers getting wetter.

"Diane, bring me the blindfold." She promptly obeyed her Master. He placed it over my eyes, and again left me for what seemed like a long time.

The room was exceptionally quiet except for a few sounds here and there. Suddenly I heard a loud "WHACK", and a moan. Again, and again I heard this. I finally realized that he was spanking her with a paddle. She never let out a cry, only moans, lots of deep throaty moans. He must have given her about 30 or 40 licks. I don't know exactly, I lost count. Then there was the silence again. Without any warning, I felt something sharp on my back, but it wasn't like a knife. Who ever it was, was scraping something down my back, over and over. It felt like the stiff bristles on a hairbrush. It turns out, that's exactly what it was. Later I found out why he was doing that. It brought the blood to the surface of the skin on my back and made it more sensitive to any touch. He then ran his fingertips over my back, and it felt like it was on fire. Next, he removed my blindfold. "I want you to see what's coming." He said with a wicked smile on his face.

He stood back from me a good 5 foot, and drew back a very heavy, very large flogger. The tethers on his flogger had to be at least 4 foot long. He drew the flogger back and up, and before I knew what was happening, it landed on my upper back. Each tether kissed my flesh and caressed its way all the way down my back. Again, he drew the flogger back, and again it kissed me....over and over he commanded that flogger to make love to my flesh. I pulled and tugged at my restraints, but they never let me go. They held me tight against that cross. I never let out a cry, I just melted into the licks and kisses of his flogger. At this point, I did not know where pain turned into pleasure, and I did not know the beginning from the end.

I was leaning against the cross, and again resting my head on it when I heard his resounding voice saying "Precious". I slowly roused around, then I realized that I was being taken down from the cross. The brunette beauty was releasing the restraints, and he was holding me. "Look Master at how red her back is, its the color of a beautiful rose."

"Then we shall call her Precious Rose from now on" He said with a chuckle, but, I love the name, and smiled to myself.

"I am so proud of you." She said with a sweet smile. "Master, may I attend to her?"

"Yes, Diane, you may."

"Thank you, Sir."

The beauty helped me walk over to the bed and she took the rest of my shirt and bra off. I stood there in front of her with nothing on except my skirt. Then she helped me lay down on my stomach. She took a cool cloth and placed it on a portion of my back, and rubbed her fingers across the rest. My skin was so sensitive that I could feel the heat from her fingertips.

"Would you like a drink of water, precious?"

"Yes, please."

She brought me back a glass of ice water to drink. I raised up and had a sip, then laid back down. I was so weak from the flogging that I could only raise up for a second or two at the time.

"Ten more minutes for break time." We heard him say.

"I must attend to something." She said, and then she was gone for the rest of the break.

I had actually fallen asleep during those last few minutes, and when I woke up, I found myself laying on my sore back, restrained to the bed.

"The break is over." I heard him say.