The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over and touched Tasha on the arm, and let her know what Faye wanted from me. She nodded. Faye walked over and had a word with Tasha. She nodded again. I could feel Tess watching the entire interaction. As I departed toward the huge main staircase, I met Tess' eyes, and nodded, giving her a comfortable smile to let her know nothing was amiss.

I headed up the stairs, denoting Faye's room because it contained traces of an odor I now associated with her. The bed was drawn down, and I stripped to my boxers and sprawled in it. Not that I was in charge or anything; I was hoping Faye would cuddle and touch my bare skin. I was not one for being touchy-feely, but since meeting Tasha I had come to like the feel of a woman's hands roaming over my body.

Faye entered the room 5 minutes later. "I see you found it okay. And made yourself at home in the bed," she added. She unwrapped the towel from her head, and took ten minutes to comb and blow-dry her dark brown hair. Dry and hanging straight down after the fresh wash, it was lustrous and made Faye even more attractive in spite of her size.

Now she made to pile her hair back on top of her head. "No," I said. "Leave it. Please. I wondered what you'd look like with it down. It's beautiful," I told her.

She ditched the robe; the curtains were drawn over the two windows in the room. "All right," she agreed. She walked around the other side of the bed and slid in. She found the remote for the medium-size flat-panel TV and used it.

Faye sat with her back against the headboard. I slid closer to her right side. "You want to slide between my legs?" she asked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Sure." She lifted me over her thigh with ease. She pulled me back toward her and I placed my head carefully below her shoulder. Faye draped her legs over mine. I suddenly felt very cozy. We watched an hour of National Treasure on cable. Then Faye slid down, drew the blankets up, cuddled me close, and killed the lights.

Before I fell asleep, I felt Faye breathing in my ear. "Sleep tight, Ethan," she said. I felt her give me a long, sucking kiss on the cheek.

12