The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 03

Story Info
Part Three.
6.6k words
4.38
7.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

The smell of food awakened me first on Friday morning. I roamed carefully down the hall and freshened up. I lounged back in the bed with Faye until about 7:30.

Then I trooped downstairs after raiding my bag in our room for PJ'S and a t-shirt. Molly and Tess and the housekeeper were in the kitchen. The housekeeper stood at the cooktop with a cup of coffee near, and the other two sat at the table.

I helped myself to food. Tasha appeared fifteen minutes later and did the same. Eggs and toast, or pancakes and sausage with coffee or juice; not bad. I finished the food slowly. Faye appeared by 8:30. Molly stayed with Faye while the rest of us, minus the housekeeper, moved to the living room.

Tasha and Tess grilled me about the late evening hours I'd spent with Faye. I told them she'd let her hair down and cuddled in the bed over a movie until we fell asleep.

They took me at my word, and the two wandered the house over more coffee. I charged on through the book I was reading for an hour. Tasha drifted back through and said she'd told Faye the private demonstration she wanted should happen shortly. She departed again.

Molly drifted through next. "Ethan," she said to me, "can I ask a question?"

"Yes, ma'am, you can," I told her. She then told me it was kind of weird. "Ask anyway," I allowed.

She stood silent, and I could tell she was thinking about what approach was best. Finally, she said, "If I wanted to, do you think Tasha would let me join her while she takes a dump?"

"All you'd have to do is ask," I replied.

"I'd feel kind of weird about it, and I was afraid Tasha might think it was weird I was asking. I was hoping you might pass on my request," Molly said.

"All the time you two have been around each other thus far, and that hasn't come up, huh?" I said.

"I've only been considering my desire to join her since last night," Molly told me.

"All right. I'll talk to her for you if you feel awkward about it, no problem," I assured her. She thanked me and left the room, and I watched her tall, supple figure depart.

Fifteen minutes later Tasha reappeared. We just looked at each other, and I eased out of the chair I was occupying. Tasha led the way to the lower bath. Outside the door, she said, "I think you know what Faye wants me to do."

"You put the bulls-eye on my face again, didn't you," I stated.

"She likes kinky. If she can't do it to you herself, the next best thing is for her to watch it happen and get turned on. She asked if we'd done it before, and I said yes," Tasha clarified.

We stepped into the bathroom. Tasha stripped topless and left her jeans on. Five minutes later, there was a knock on the closed door, and Faye peered in.

"We're good. Come on in," Tasha invited. Faye did. She was wearing light-colored jeans and a dark pullover top. Her hair was in the sexy heap on her head. Her ass looked stuffed into the rear of her jeans. Fuck, I thought. Bend over, baby doll.

She moved past me and Tasha and stood near the shower. To begin with. Tasha hugged me and pushed my face into her ample tits. She wrapped her arms around me, and we stood for a minute until she loosed loud, rumbling, crackling gas. I felt her shift her feet and bend slightly as it made it's way out. There was an intense sulfur smell.

Tasha sighed, and she relaxed and we stood there another few minutes, and she gave an encore that wasn't quite as long, but louder. "Oh, Tasha," I moaned quietly. She released me and peeled her jeans and panties off.

She moved in front of me. I turned, and she took my arm and backed her ass into my pelvis, leaning over to really shove it home. It wasn't forceful, just very deliberate.

Faye moved and stripped a bathrobe off. She disappeared into the shower. I was next. Faye had sat herself down with her back to one of the short ends of the tub. When I stepped in, she eased me down and leaned me back so my head rested on her raised knees. I stretched my legs to the front. Tasha stepped in, one foot to either side of my legs. She backed up carefully and squatted, her ass a few inches above my face.

I felt Faye reach out and gently cup my face with her hands. I reached out and put my hands on Tasha's thighs, even with her big, soft ass. She relaxed, and the delivery was coming sooner than later. Her anus gaped open and pulsed. I heard Tasha take a breath, then let it out slowly. Her anus filled brown; dark. Tasha bent forward just a little, still pushing. Her turd grew, dropping to touch my forehead.

Tasha grunted. I heard her shit sliding out, and then it was literally slapping me in the face. She sighed, completely relieved, at my expense. Fortunately her solid turd rested at or above my nose; at least I wasn't going to get any in my mouth. Things smelled very earthy, and there was weight to Tasha's shit.

"Too bad it doesn't smell worse," Faye remarked.

"It usually does," Tasha answered. "And I do it with him anyway."

The two let me stay there for a couple minutes, admiring Tasha's result, and the fact that it was resting all over my face. Eventually Tasha stepped out, then leaned back in and lifted her deposit off me. While she was out, she grabbed a couple of baby wipes and cleaned my face. I opened my eyes, then cleared out of the shower.

The turd in the toilet was draped all over itself, but it probably would have been close to eight inches long, as brown as straight black coffee. Tasha wiped and flushed, and cleaned her hands.

The ladies put their clothing back on and we made our way to the main floor and continued upstairs. All the clothes promptly came off again when the three of us entered Faye's room. The two ladies stood near the bed, and Faye looped her arms around Tasha's ample waist. Tasha allowed herself to be kissed on the lips.

They continued for a few minutes, Tasha apparently not bothered at all with the lesbian twist to things. Faye broke the kissing and looked Tasha in the face. Tasha knelt. There was also a small desk and chair in the room, and Faye drew the chair over near Tasha. Faye sat, and gently shoved Tasha's face into her crotch. Faye spread her legs wider and I heard my lady working lips and tongue on the fellow lady's pussy. This went on for several minutes, and then Tasha began using her hands. She rubbed, and Faye let herself get close to release.

Faye stood, and Tasha leaned back on her hands, now sitting on the floor. Faye squatted. She played with herself fiercely, and she gasped and screamed and sprayed Tasha's torso when she came. Faye bent over, panting and collecting herself. She retrieved more baby wipes and cleared Tasha's torso of her gift. As I watched Faye moving, I noted she had a thick patch of short dark hair some distance above her vagina.

When Faye recovered, Tasha got up. She made Faye kneel. Tasha turned her back, and thrust her ass into Faye's face. When it was engulfed by flab, Tasha reached back and kept Faye's head still. Working hips and knees, Tasha shook her ass for several minutes. She was panting when she finished, but she wasn't letting Faye off the hook.

She directed Faye belly down on the bed. Faye's huge cheeks formed two small hills between her lower back and upper thighs. Tasha contemplated things, and then her bare hand smacked Faye in the ass. She smacked her a few more times in slow rhythm, and then she let loose a volley of fast, hard slaps that cracked loudly when her hand met flesh.

Then it was over. Faye reached back to rub some pain out of her caboose, but Tasha prevented her, and made her wait out the crazy sting. Then Tasha herself gently rubbed both of Faye's ass cheeks for a couple minutes.

Faye was allowed off the bed. She re-dressed. Tasha told her she and I were going to our room. Faye nodded.

I figured I would use the opportunity to inquire for Molly's sake. I was right. Tasha wanted to have a conversation.

"Fun stuff, huh?" she asked me.

"At least it wasn't me getting spanked," I answered.

"Which is better, shit on the face, or being spanked?" Tasha continued.

Getting shit on doesn't hurt, as in physically," I replied.

"I'll have to remember that," Tasha declared.

I figured now was as good a time as any to make an inquiry for Molly.

"Well," I said, "Molly wanted me to make a request on her behalf. She's apparently feeling drawn to you, and wants to join you while you poop, and let you have your way. She felt awkward asking you personally," I finished.

"I'm not surprised at what she wants. If you're ok, I'm good," she said. I said it was fine. Tasha said she was probably going to have to eat a lot at lunch, drink a lot of fluids and walk, so she could treat Molly to a proper experience.

Tasha and I sat and cuddled on the bed for a while, and then there came a gentle knock on the room door. It opened and Tess stuck her head in carefully. She entered all the way.

"I wonder if I could borrow Ethan," she said to us. Tasha looked at me. I think she already knew what Tess wanted, and I thought I could probably guess. I moved off the bed and stepped through the door into the hall. Tess led the way to the first floor, then through the living room to the basement door.

We went down into the bath area. Tess pulled her pajama top off. She was naked underneath. I pulled my sleepwear off, and stepped closer. Tess wrapped her arms around my waist. She guided my face to her chest, where I nuzzled and kissed her breasts and used my tongue on her nipples. My hard-on started. Tess passed gas, a low rumble that ended with a long crackle.

"We can sit on the throne together, or step in the shower. I'd rather use the shower, and shit on your belly. Your choice, though," she said.

That gorgeous red hair. Nice tits. Easily ten years off her 45, I thought. Then Tess stared into my face with her vibrant green eyes. "You know you want me to squat and take a dump," she said quietly, grinning wide as she looked at me. "The shower," I admitted.

Tess peeled the balance of her clothing off and sauntered over to the shower and stepped in. I followed, and eased myself down opposite her. She moved and planted her feet on either side of me. She lowered herself, resting her arms on her thighs. I eyed her smooth, pale skin and compact, rounded butt cheeks; not wide, but ample and fleshy. Tess was about to set a speed record.

Keeping her perch, I heard her inhale, tense her belly muscles, and give a long groan while she pushed. Her anus opened, I saw a touch of brown, and then it moved, hit my stomach, and grew, big and long and dense, but not overly soft. Until it dropped free and rested on my skin. Tess stood and took a deep breath, completely relieved.

My erection was absolutely bananas. A lovely 45-year-old had given me a serious turn-on. Surprisingly, there was only a mild odor. Tess's deposit was a very healthy eight inches long, I guessed. She left things for a moment, then stepped out and moved her gift to the toilet after lifting the lid. She wiped and flushed. She stepped back into the shower.

"I might be pushing it. But can I pee on you again? How about I get your hair wet?"

Tasha didn't pee on me often, but it was welcome when she did. I gave Tess my ok. She maneuvered my head gently under her vagina. In a matter of a few seconds, Tess unleashed a strong stream right onto the top of my head. I heard her sigh, and felt the warm wetness running down the sides and front of my face. In ten seconds, she was done, but she may as well have been using a fire hose.

I tilted my head, and let my tongue find Tess's pussy, and I gently licked it clean. She sighed contentedly as I worked, but didn't get overly worked up; it was just relaxing for her.

The shower started. Tess's urine went down the drain. She wet my skin. She washed and rinsed my hair, then soaped and rinsed my entire body. She tended to herself, looking even sexier with her hair wet.

We both stepped out, and dried and dressed. We went back to the room where we'd left Tasha. Standing there, Tess kissed me full on the lips, laying out a huge smile. She looked at Tasha and said, "You are so damn lucky. No nerves, no freaking out, calm and easy as you please. Keep him, use him, and bring him to me sometimes so I can partake." She looked at me, and added, "You, don't get bored with the good kinky stuff. I want more opportunities."

All I could add was, "Yes, ma'am."

The three of us returned downstairs. Breakfast was apparently cleared. The housekeeper was at work; I could hear the vacuum. By the time I settled myself in the living room, the help was dusting things, efficiently.

Soon after, I had to answer nature's call. Since I knew of a bathroom on the upper floor, I used the stairs, and found it. As I entered, I looked back down the hall, and there was Tess.

"You probably take your privacy most of the time. I think you're probably the type. But I wondered if I might keep you company?"

I'd never had a woman present while I did my business. But again, I gave my ok.

Tess came down the hall and entered. The door closed, and Tess stepped out of her fresh jeans and panties. She sat herself down, and guided me between her legs. At least the proper anatomy was over the bowl.

I tried to relax, slumping back into Tess. She slid her hands under my shirt, playing her hands across my belly. She began a gentle massage. More tension left me.

"There. Relax," Tess whispered in my ear. The massage continued until things took their course. I finished, and washed my hands. Tess put herself back together. She hugged me and patted my butt affectionately. Grinning, she said, "You're welcome."

Huh. Never had a belly massage before.

We returned downstairs. I read for a while, and the weather was nice, so I walked, going easy since I'd just showered. I returned within half an hour. It seemed everyone was in the kitchen, because I heard voices and laughter. Women doing their thing, I guess.

I killed more time reading, and I found that Molly was also in the living room. As I paused, she caught my eye, walking over to sit next to me. "You talk to Tasha yet?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "She told me she wasn't surprised, and also said if I was ok with it, she would oblige you. Some time after lunch and before dinner tonight," I offered.

"Cool," Molly said. "Does she take it easy with new people?"

"Put it this way. Tess taught Tasha how to work. If you're comfortable with Tess, you'll be fine with Tasha. Anything you don't want to do, she won't do," I said.

I went back to reading, but Molly remained next to me. Tasha and Faye poked their heads in to announce they were taking a walk. Again, Molly chose to remain with me.

I decided to explore the basement area a little more, and I discovered a nine-foot pool table, in very good condition. All the required equipment was ready for use. I journeyed back upstairs and found Tess and asked permission. She consented. This time Molly followed me.

I set things up and killed an hour playing eight-ball. I returned upstairs for lunch around noon. The housekeeper prepared a small feast; fajitas, fruit, chips and salsa and cheese dip, with ice cream. I elected to eat light, but Faye's appetite was at it's usual, and Tasha ate slowly and let her belly fill.

Tasha drank plenty of fluids and took a longer walk an hour after finishing. I rested and returned to the pool table for a few rounds of nine-ball. I heard the door open and close, and figured Tasha had returned.

Molly and I went back to the main floor, and found Tasha lounging on a big couch, drinking more water. Before I could ask the obvious question, Tasha said, "Maybe another hour."

Molly and I resumed our prior seats. Tasha came over and wedged herself between us, then parked Molly on her lap. She encouraged Molly to relax. After several minutes, Tasha passed gas. It was a rumble, muffled by the couch cushion. She released another noisemaker in another several minutes.

Molly squirmed a bit. Tasha leaned forward and had her lips in Molly's ear. "Relax, honey. It's harmless noise. Am I making you nervous?"

"No. Mostly I want to give in, but my body is fighting my brain," Molly explained.

Tasha nuzzled Molly's cheek, kissing her. "I promise. We'll get along just fine." Molly surrendered and slumped into Tasha. Tasha wrapped her arms around Molly, then gently copped a feel through her shirt.

The next thing happened and changed the timetable a bit. Tasha took a deep breath, clamped her thighs, and forced more gas out of her belly. This one was an abnormal dandy. It was loud and long, and Tasha's face was wrinkled the entire time it was escaping, until it was finished.

"No more hour. Let's go," she declared. Molly stood, and as the two of them made their way to the door and the basement stairs, Molly's eyes asked, Are you coming? So I followed. Down we went, and once in the bathroom, Tasha asked Molly, "You want to sit while I torture the toilet, or you want to use the shower?"

"Dump it on me," Molly answered.

"Right on that lovely face, then," Tasha speculated.

"No...don't do that. Somewhere between my snatch and my tits," Molly clarified.

Tasha made a move that stunned me. She peeled all her clothes off, and she walked over and lifted Molly in a cradle position, carried her to the shower, and set her inside. Molly was wide-eyed. Tasha stepped in and knelt so her ass was directly over Molly's flat belly.

Tasha took a breath and started pushing immediately. I was standing to the rear, and I saw the large end of her turd start to drop toward Molly's belly. It eased down and touched it, and it was a big one. Tasha breathed and kept pushing. The load slid toward Molly's chest, big end first. It moved fast, and then it was out. Eight inches, huge even for Tasha, dark and soft. It was a bit crooked, and I could see a streak on Molly's skin; Tasha had made a wicked push, forcing the turd out and causing the streak as the shit rubbed along Molly's belly.

Molly went into a trance as things started. Her eyes were big, and a slow smile spread across her face. She reached down, and I assumed she was rubbing herself. Tasha let her work for a few minutes, and even while she delivered her log, she began fiercely rubbing Molly's pussy. Molly bucked and squirmed. Tasha gently slapped Molly's labia, then slowed down and rubbed the spot just above Molly's slit. She parted it, rubbed it gently for a minute, until Molly screamed. She grabbed Tasha's hand. Tasha took it, and she slapped Molly's labia some more.

Molly's body was done for. She thrust her hips up. Tasha parted her labia. Molly screamed again, reckless in her climax. Molly released a torrent of fluid, which arced up and splashed noisily into the bottom of the shower.

Tasha stood and moved quickly. She moved her large turd after stepping out of the stall. She scrubbed her hands and Molly reached up to get a hand out of the shower. She stepped out on shaky legs. She tried to go across toward the door, but Tasha stopped her, sat down on the toilet lid after wiping, and sat Molly on her big thighs.

Molly took immense breaths, trying to relax after her powerful orgasm. Tasha cuddled her close, and Molly shook visibly after her sexual release. Tasha held her until the shaking stopped. Molly buried her face in Tasha's nicely formed big tits. Tasha lifted them, and Molly moaned.

Once things were under control, the ladies dressed and we made our way to the second-floor bedroom Tasha and I were sharing. Molly wanted nudity again immediately. She arched an eyebrow at Tasha, who smiled shyly and took her clothes off. Molly dropped onto the bed in front of Tasha, easing in close and planting her face in Tasha's tits again.

12