The Three Wise Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiendish pleasure givers finally relented. I was unbound and lay spent on the bed. Fragrant oil was then squirted over my breasts, a huge amount. My chest was then mounted, hands guided my own to squeeze my breasts together, and I felt a rock hard bare cock take position between my cleavage and unceremoniously start to tittyfuck. I squeezed by breasts together as hard as I could and it didn't take long for the man to cum, spraying my tits and neck with semen. He abruptly dismounted but was quickly replaced by another one of the men, who placed his cock in the pool of cum already there. Squeezing and twisting my pierced nipple, he fucked my titties until he added his seed to the gooey mess that was already there. The third and final guy did the same, placing his cock between my cum covered breasts and thrusting away until he added to the slippery mess.

I was now left alone on the bed, I heard packing and dressing, realising it was over. It sounded as though there was a fair bit of stuff to pack up, a surprising amount I thought. As agreed to, I lay still and waited for the men to depart, my nostrils filled with the smell of the semen that covered my torso. Finally I heard the click of the door and then the three men departed. I took off my blindfold and was dazzled by the light after being in delicious darkness for such a long time. As I blinked and regained my vision, the first thing I focussed on were my breasts, they were covered in a foamy mess from the three loads of semen that had been left there. They were bright pink from what seemed like the endless stimulation they had been subjected too. The bed between my legs was wetter than I expected, a large sodden patch had spread out from ground zero. There was a stream of wetness that extended across the carpet, no doubt from when my pussy squirted. I thought to myself that I was glad I didn't have to clean this room.

Next I spied on the desktop a note and intriguingly what looked like a small pile of blank DVDs. I opened the letter and in immaculate hand writing was the following note:

"We enjoyed your young and sexy body immensely and we hope we gave you the pleasure that it deserves. We hope we were the three wise fuckers that you had hoped for. We loved your sweet alabaster curves and your body art, we loved pleasuring your breasts with our hands. Your body is a worthy canvass and it was obviously our pleasure to paint it with our manly juices. Your womanhood was the sweetest of the sweet. We loved devouring you, seeing you powerless as we drove you on to the peak of pleasure and then pushed you over the edge. We loved being inside you, feeling your young tight muscles on our big hard dicks.

We have to leave you now, but we have a surprise for you, something that will allow you to remember your experience forever. We took the liberty of filming our lustful endeavours. We have left you the only copy as a memento, one that will hopefully turn you on for years to come.

Love,

The Three Wise Fuckers"

I was surprised, shocked in fact, videoing the event wasn't part of the deal. I only hoped at the time that this was the only copy. I showered and tidied myself up as best I could and then went back home.

As the years passed, no other copies of the DVD ever materialised. The three wise fuckers were true to their word. I watched the footage many times, and it never failed to send me wild. Watching the cocks inside me that on the screen looked enormous, driving into my pussy and bum; seeing my poor little bumhole looking like a train tunnel; watching myself orgasm over and over again as I was restrained spreadeagled on the bed, seeing cocks spurting over my boobs; seeing myself squirting, shocked the first time I watched as I had no idea how much fluid had gushed from my cunt.

The three wise fuckers were able to bring a filthy fantasy to life.

12