The Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, there was nothing. The three of them seemed to hang in time for eternity, then James pushed forward and into her.

Brenda threw back her head and gasped. At first it was at the sharp pain of his entrance, then the pain turned to pleasure and she felt him push all the way into her, slowly, carefully, trying not to hurt her. She felt full, like she'd never felt before and that sensation stirred in her stomach once again. It felt painful, but in an exquisite kind of manner.

Slowly, she began to rock back and forth, feeling the sensation of the two mens' penises rubbing each other through the thin wall of her vagina. Then James began to move slowly, extending the rhythm of his cock in her butt, and Ted began to gyrate his hips so that he moved deeper inside her.

"Jesus," she whispered, and lowered her head to the bed, choosing to nibble on Ted's neck as the two men began to fuck her, gently at first, then harder.

It came quickly this time, and harder. She felt it in the pit of her stomach as before and the burning in her pussy, but this time it was unexpected and forceful. The orgasm ripped through her body with a power she had never experienced before and all she could do was scream, pinned between these two large men as she was. They didn't stop, just kept pumping between them, holding her in place, until their own orgasms were rushing forward.

"Don't cum inside me," she begged, though her voice was barely a whimper. "Spray me."

They kept pumping, harder and harder, and Brenda began to think they hadn't heard her, but she could barely speak now. The mixture of pain and pleasure, the wave of orgasm after orgasm that seemed to be washing over her body, kept her held in place. She couldn't work out whether she was having one long climax, or lots of little ones, but she didn't care: it felt fantastic.

And then, as one, both boys slipped free from her and pushed her onto her back, kneeling above her with their poles held hard in hand. She wanted to wank them, wanted to help them, but she was numb and limp from the sensations washing over her body and as she lay there, eyes closed, body buzzing, she felt their cream splash onto her tits, over her face, down her neck. Even when it had finished and they lay there together on the bed, the tingle of orgasm after orgasm remained and she felt the streams of sperm running over her flesh.

Brenda opened her eyes and looked at the trails on her skin in the mirror. Then they had all fallen asleep, exhausted.

She needed to shower, but that could wait until she got home. Today was another day in the office.

12