The Threesome in the Trailer

Story Info
Something to do while waiting for the concert to start.
4.5k words
3.86
22.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a concert in Wisconsin somewhere around 1991. I remember it was insanely hot and the air was thick with humidity.

It had rained overnight and the campground residents who had slept in tents or just in sleeping bags were still busy drying out their gear. The downpour had started suddenly about 1AM and many were caught outside and ended up sleeping in their cars or under hastily put up shelters. It was a sea of mud out there.

Ronnie and I, on the other hand, had simply watched it all from the relative luxury of our little pull-behind trailer. We had spent the evening getting high while breaking down big bags of pot into small "dime bags" and putting tabs of acid and tablets of other goodies into small individual packages. Goodies to be sold to the concert goers who were camped here.

We had finally turned in about 3AM. The concert wouldn't start until after dusk and we had wanted to sleep in, but the activity of the camp had woken us up before 9. It was now somewhere around noon and still neither of us had dressed as it was even hotter in the trailer than it was outside.

It was the usual morning routine for us. We had done a wake-up "bump" of cocaine to help us clear out the mental cobwebs and a joint to mellow us out. A "wake and bake" with a coke chaser. We'd also cracked a few beers though the heat was baking the beer buzz away as fast as we could drink it.

This was the first time I had ever been in a camping trailer and was amazed at how they made so much fit into such a tight space. There was a cooking stove, a sink with running water, a closet and another closet sized room that doubled as a shower and a restroom. In the back was a horse shoe shaped dinette with a table that folded down into a surprisingly comfortable bed.(Though it had been a bit of a jigsaw puzzle to build back into a dinette this morning.)

We were just kicking back in a lazy haze watching the world go by through the cracks in the curtains. Ronnie was stark naked - he slept that way and it had been too hot to dress. I was in my t-shirt as I didn't want anyone glancing in to see my lady parts, and some flipflops as the trailer floor seemed to be a magnet for dirt from outside.

We were just enjoying doing nothing for the moment. Tonight we were going to make some money moving party favors before the concert and then dancing with the throngs to a favorite band of mine. When I say "moving" I meant we were the supply operation. We weren't actually going to be selling to the concert crowds. We had brought along guys to do that. They would only carry a small amount for sale at any time and would come to us whenever they needed a resupply.

I was just about to get motivated enough to actually stand up and put some pants on when one of Ronnie's boys dropped by to restock. He didn't seem surprised when Ronnie invited him in and found us both nearly naked. (Modesty was not a big trait in our little tribe.)

I remember his name was Ted. He was a younger than most people who worked for Ronnie - barely 18. Unlike most of Ronnie's people he wasn't big and didn't look scary. Looking intimidating which was usually a requirement since holding dope and money might make you an easy robbery target.

Ted was actually kind of cute. He was tall and wiry and had the long flowing hair that had been in style a decade earlier. It made him look just a bit feminine but also a rock star kind of attractive.

He was so close to my own age that although I rarely asked Ronnie anything about his people, I showed my curiosity and asked about him. I had been told he had a mean streak - kind of went crazy if you pissed him off- and knew some sort of Asian fighting thing. He was really good at it too. He was Ronnies's own bad-ass ninja and good to have around when the presence of bigger guys might attract attention.

When he climbed into the trailer, Ted was wearing a tank top, cutoffs & tennies' without socks - the official uniform of summer in the Midwest - and as he sat down I caught a glimpse that made me aware no underwear either.(It had been a weird little fashion trend for men to go commando that year. I think it was in a movie or something.)

Ted and Ronnie talked business. The morning had been slow due to everyone at the campground spending time spreading out their sleeping bags and clothes to dry. A few sales, but people were obviously busy and it was kind of conspicuous to be dealing with them. When you found someone who was interested, they just about always had their wallet or purse in the car while they were mucking around in the mud. Them dropping everything to make the purchase was pretty noticeable even from a distance.

Ronnie agreed that was probably the case and decided it wasn't a good idea to do too much business in broad daylight anyway. There would be time enough tonight when everyone was gearing up for the show. He sent word out for people to be cool and stand down, then invited Ted to sit down and hang out for a while.

Soon we were sitting around the horseshoe shape small breakfast nook that doubled as a bed, drinking beer, passing around a joint and watching out the window as everyone else's bedding steamed in the afternoon sun. Bored, we decided to play some cards - it was something to do and we were too hot to do much else. Usually we played poker for pennies but made due with matchsticks out of a big box over the stove. The talk was slow and about nothing in particular.

At some point, the conversation turned to our pasts. Ronnie said his usual nothing - it wasn't a good idea to be real well known with what he did for a living - and I only volunteered that I had lived in the same little town all of my life.

Ted's background was a bit more colorful.

Ted was from St. Louis - which from where we lived was the big bad city. (St. Louis was a center for drug distribution and prostitution with tentacles that extended out to every truck stop in the state.)

Even at his young age, he had already spent 6 months in prison for being involved with gangster shit. Ronnie had respect for people who had done time and let him talk.

Ted told us about the bad stuff and there was a lot of it, from the food and sleeping arrangements to the casual abuse that some of the convicts got at the hands of the guards.

He also said good stuff and spoke of friends, illicit capers to punk the guards, and all the things they did to keep themselves sane. He told stories about games and songs and drugs smuggled in by friends. That part sounded good. He followed up with a pretty amazing next line.

"I had some of the best sex I ever had there."

Now, this was close to a quarter century ago in one of the most conservative parts of the country - not a place where an average person would ever bring up the subject of what was obviously male-male sex and their own participation in it, but Ted didn't seem at all shy about it.

Ronnie and I didn't bat an eye. We had both had gay friends growing up. Ted dealt the next hand and took the lack of shock as a signal to keep going.

He volunteered that he was barely an adult when he got busted and that at first "his role had been to bitch" but eventually he got old enough to where he "gave as good as he got."

I'd heard about men raping each other in prison but was personally kind of shocked to hear that prison rape could be "good sex."

Ted laughed at that and volunteered that while yes, on occasion a guy would get raped, it was just about always about revenge and often negotiated outside the facility. People who wanted pay back for something would pay off a guard who would arrange a welcoming party for someone. It happened but it was rare.

More often, the sex was just a byproduct of boredom and being horny. As Ted put it, guys who weren't into it fought back and where was the fun in that? Also, they held a grudge afterward.

"If you wanted sex, guys would have sex with you. It wasn't worth getting knifed in the shower just to give it to some dude who didn't want it."

Lesson learned, I admitted that having heard the prison rape jokes and seen some of the exploitation movies about women's prisons that were all the rage back then, it never even crossed my mind that prison sex could be consensual.

Ted just smiled at that and said "not just sex - the best sex."

Again the smirk on Ted's face like he was remembering good times. It should have been creepy, but it was cute.

This wasn't as statement Ronnie was ready to accept at face value. "Couldn't be the best." Ronnie objected. "No tits. No pussy. It don't make sense." He winked at me.

Ted, smirked too and glanced at Ronnie and just said "nasty and tight."

Yes, it was a weird conversation.

I could tell that Ronnie thought Ted was just winding him up trying to get a reaction, and Ronnie has never been one to let someone get the better of him - even as a joke. He put down his cards and just leaned over, put his arm around me and cupping my tit in the process.

"Twyla's nasty and tight too. You don't have to be in prison to get that."

Ted and Ronnie - both drunk and stoned - both laughed at that and I had to sit and bare it. They kept talking - Ted saying it was different, Ronnie saying he certainly hoped so, and the whole conversation kept degenerating into crudities from there.

I should have been embarrassed I guess, but I was basically living in Ronnie's world then and it was a man's world. None of the guys were shy and some could be quite callous. I'd grown used to the filthy words, casual racism and the loud and shrill mating call of the male chauvinist pig by that point.

I didn't have much to contribute to the conversation though and was basically trapped between the two of them in the dinette and too hot/stoned to want to move anyway, so I just rolled with it as Ronnie made comments about how my pussy had to be better than some guys ass.

That got an amen from Ted. He said my skin was much softer and prettier than any mans, but said men could be plenty good anyway.

Ronnie then again squeezed my tit and said how my tits had to be much more fun to suck on than any man's dick might be.

Okay, that one made me wince. I looked down to avoid blushing. I found myself looking again at Ted's cutoffs and saw that the memories of his time in the pokie had an effect on his manhood. I could see straight up the leg of his shorts now, and his cock was plainly swollen and sticking out of the leg of his shorts. Like the rest of him, it was long and thin.

I was fascinated. He was un-circumcised. That was very rare in this part of the country and I'd never seen one before.

Then I looked over to Ronnie, who was naked, for comparison, and was kind of shocked to find that he too was stimulated. Not quite erect, but I knew Ronnie's cock well and it was definitely bigger than it usually was.

I was sitting here between two men while they openly discussed my body parts and my sex and both were rapidly getting hard. How does on handle themselves in this situation?

I dealt the next hand.

Cards dealt, I asked where the guards were when all this was going on. Ted explained that the guards turned a blind eye or sometimes just watched. I asked if the guards ever participated - he had said they were abusive - and Ted said no. I'm not sure

I believed him as he changed the subject quickly after that and started talking about the evening ahead.

He looked down to avoid my gaze and then looked up again quickly.

At this point I realized that Ronnie, his arm around me, had turned my body. The way I was sitting, if he looked under the table, he was likely looking right between my legs providing a free beaver shot. I think Ronnie caught this at the same time and smirked. It probably was what prompted him to ask the question I had really wanted to ask.

"Ted, do you like girls?"

Ted hummed and hawed a bit, and his response was something to the tune of "definitely."

"Better than guys?"

"No. Definitely no."

"So then how could sex in prison be better?"

I could tell that was a good question in Ted's mind and his eyes lit up a bit. (If I'd have been looking under the table, I probably would have seen his cock twitch too.)

He explained that sex in detention was rarely a one-one-one thing. "We used to get together 3, 4 sometimes 8 or 10 guys at a time. We weren't shy about it and the night guards never stopped us. It was fun fucking with your buddies like that. Not so personal - nothing lovey-dovey or queer about it. Took some pressure off since it was a group thing."

He put down his cards then and won the hand.

We did a quick deal and played another. Ronnie was winning big and said "It is good to be on top." It was a line Ronnie used a lot whenever he was winning at anything and I had a standard comeback. Without even thinking I said back "well, I like it on the bottom too."

Ronnie looked up from his stack and said "Twyla would also like it in the middle I bet."

It was the way he smiled at me then. There was something going on here. I knew it wasn't preplanned, (Ronnie didn't play head games like this) but you didn't have to be a genius to see where this was heading.

There was definitely a two-on-one taking shape.

Both of these guys were getting horny, we were stoned and we all were just about naked. What better way to waste away the rest of the day than banging me right? I could see it in their eyes.

I didn't have a lot of hang-ups back then and while Ronnie's was usually pretty possessive of me, he seemed to want this. I had to admit that other than the fact that Ted was avid fucker of other men and probably didn't have a condom (which was not cool at a time when AIDS was still on everyone's minds in a way that it just isn't anymore) it didn't sound bad.

Ronnie wasn't against group sex -we had played "lightly" with a few other couples - but this would be a big step. Two guys in one bed always kind of was. One thing was for sure - this was not going to be my party to initiate. On the chance I had this figured wrong, I didn't want Ronnie to feel jealous of Ted as it could be lethal for both of us.

We finished another hand and, despite the fact that we were all out of beer again, neither Ronnie nor Ted was getting up to get another one. I kind of felt sure it was a hard-on thing - but I wasn't going to look down to confirm it. I thought for a split second about ducking under the table to get the next round, but no, crawling under the table at this point would be just too obvious and I'd probably wind up bumping my head

So we just sat there and sweated while we all thought of something to say and dealt another hand.

Somewhere along the line I decided I wanted another line. The cassette tape with the powder and straw was tucked into the chair cushion, so we could get at it without moving.

We did a few lines and Ronnie deflated enough to get us some beers from the small refrigerator. Amped up, conversation resumed on Ted and Ronnie's new favorite subject. The way Ronnie was looking at me, it was obvious he had decided he wanted something to happen.

We made small talk and played a few more hands, but soon enough he dropped the verbal bomb.

"You know, Twya's been down for two guys before."

There it was. The signal had been given.

I wasn't sure I was ready and so I bandied a bit. It was something like "yeah, a few times, but I was pretty drunk."

It wasn't saying no. Ronnie got that. But it wasn't saying yes. Sometimes he throttled back when he knew I was conflicted. Sometimes he didn't.

This time the response was, "Hey Ted, why don't you go get T another beer."

Ted countered "I'll get her two."

We all laughed and Ted popped up to get me another - and when he did we all saw that he was "Popped up" in other ways as well. He had a raging hard-on that stuck out like a tent then and there was no hiding it. In fact, he didn't even try. It just stood there boldly at attention.

There were a few more words spoken. I could try to remember but it really didn't matter.

Next thing I know I was unzipping Ted and dropping his shorts to the floor while Ronnie reached down to begin lifting my shirt over my body. There was some kissing and some sucking and at some point Ronnie kind of picked me up and put me on the small sink counter to get me out of the way for a moment.

Before I knew it he was making up the bed, an awkward diversion as the dinette we were sitting on actually kind of folded up into a bed and he had to remove the table, move around the cushions, etc. It was a whole big project.

By the time the last seat cushion was in place Ted had been eating my pussy for several minutes and I was so ready for a cock that I was practically melting.

It was still murderously hot and we were still stoned, but there was suddenly an energy between us all that gave all the sweat a purpose. The cushions used to assemble the bed had a kind of plastic coating or pleather and we slid onto them without a covering, me in the middle on and them on each side. There was much cuddling and body contact and they both played with my tits while I kissed them both one after the other.

Finally, I rolled myself to a position where Ronnie was behind me and Ted was in front, and just before I opened my legs I whispered to Ronnie to ask his permission. "You going to be okay with this?"

In a move I never would have seen coming, he pushed my lower body into position and then actually used his hand to open me up and direct Ted's cock into me.

Soon, I could feel his own cock slipping around on my ass, it was so hot and I had been tongued pretty good front and back. It would have been nice if there had been, but no lubricant other than our natural juices was really necessary.

I had been with two men a few times before, but never like this. I had frankly never even really seriously thought about double penetration. It was exciting, but also hurt and was just functionally uncomfortable.

I wasn't much on anal not matter what the circumstances, and with Ted in me as well I felt stretched to beyond the limit. In a normal situation, I would have simply asked Ronnie to stop, but in this case I bit my lip and let Ronnie have his way for a while.

I think they guys both instinctively knew that I was a bit tender, as at first they were tentative and careful. It soon evolved to a pace I'd call "leisurely" which I actually kind of got into and enjoyed, but as the rhythm increased they began to get out of synch and the thrusting lost some of the symmetry that had made is tolerable.

It was awkward - more like a slam dance that anything that flowed well. Eventually Ted slid out of me and slid up the bed offering me his cock to suck instead.

It was better sex from there - more enjoyable for me anyway. Ronnie, in a mercy move I think, took himself out of my ass and though it wasn't very sanitary, slid himself into my pussy. I was shared between the two men slowly with an almost dreamlike cadence.

Ronnie had many times, for whatever reason, but his thumb or finger in my mouth when he was fucking me from behind and I had enjoyed rolling it around and sucking on it. This was like that with an extra dimension in that it was bigger and more active.

Ted was very good about using his hands to stroke my hair and face instead of trying to control the tempo.

Given the discussion of the sex from earlier, I truly wondered if the next position we shifted into might include some contact between the two men. I didn't really think that Ronnie was bisexual, but I'd never seen him shy away from anything. It wasn't to be though.

Ronnie came first and before he did he pulled out, shooting all over inner thigh and drenching my pubic hair. (We still had pubic hair back then.)

Ted, sensing that he shouldn't cum in my mouth but ready to explode, removed himself from my mouth when it was time and made his deposit onto my neck. (Though to be honest he mostly missed and it went all over the cushion.)

12