The Threesome with My Cousin

Story Info
Kaitlin has a threesome with her cousin Lacey & her hubby.
2.5k words
4.03
112.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kaitlin. I'm 21 years old, a full figured woman with 44DD breasts. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. This is my story about being involved with my cousin Lacey and her husband Matt. It all started when Lacey caught me making out with her husband Matt at a family reunion. Lacey wasn't upset with me at all. Matter of fact, she asked me if I thought he was a good kisser and all those kind of things. I, of course, said yes. Lacey told me how Matt found me attractive for a full figured woman. And he also said that our family had quite the lookers, from our grandma down to our aunt Cecilia. All I know is, when I heard that, I was happy to be from that gene pool.

Lacey was petite, about 5 ft, blond hair, brown eyes and she was 25 years old. Matt was 6ft, short brown hair, green eyes, and had an athletic body type, with muscles to die for. Matt was the one who initiated the making out, not me. I haven't had a guy as attractive as Matt just pull me close to him and start sliding his tongue in my mouth. We were in a secluded area, by the woods at my Uncle Jeff's house and we were all alone. We were talking about Lacey and just getting to know one another since he and Lacey had only been married for about 3 1/2 months and Lacey and I have been best friends growing up. I wanted to make sure he would treat her right. I mean when I first met him when Lacey came over to introduce him, I had good feelings about him. But all that changed when he pulled me close to him and slid his slimy tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately. His hands wandered all around my body, cupping my large breasts, spanking my shapely ass. I got so wet from his touch. Then as we started walking back, Lacey was there. She said "I know what you guys were doing!" and smiled big. I thought for sure I was going to get in trouble and there would be a big fight between Lacey and I. But nope, Lacey pulled me aside and asked me questions about Matt. And she also did some bragging like how big his cock was and how good he was in bed.

We then walked back and pretended that nothing happened. Five months later, the phone rang. It was Lacey. Lacey wanted my input about swinging since an ex-boyfriend and I were once swingers and that was the cause of our break up. I told her that she should do it with someone that she trusts and never allow it if you really don't feel comfortable. She then asked me if I've ever been in a threesome. Of course, I haven't experienced a threesome yet, I've just swapped my boyfriend with my best friend's boyfriend. I told her no and asked Lacey why. Lacey asked me if I would participate in a threesome with her and Matt because they've always wanted another woman in bed with them but they don't trust anyone enough and I'm the only one that they trust because I am family and Lacey considers me a best friend. At first, I was a little skeptical about it because maybe Lacey is going to do something to humiliate me or this is a test of our family and friendship bonds. I told her no and Lacey told me if I changed my mind to give her a call. I then hung up the phone and started my bubble bath.

I wound up my I Rub My Ducky vibrator/massage toy I had bought myself. I was really horny thinking about Matt. I wanted to feel his tongue in my pussy, I wanted to ride him while he ate out my cousin, I wanted to kiss him again, and I wanted him to touch me again. I took my Ducky and rubbed him all over my breasts, getting me very soapy. I pinched my large, brown nipples and twisted them. I moaned softly and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't stop thinking about Matt. I then slowly moved my Ducky down to my cunt, the vibration felt amazing...I wanted to orgasm. I started to cum by the sensation of the vibrations. I kept imagining Matt's tongue deep inside me. His tongue was big and juicy and super wet. I then slid two fingers up my tight twat and fucked myself hard and deep. I started cumming really hard by imaging Matt's cock inside me.

I then got out of the tub and dried off. I decided to take Lacey's offer but I wouldn't forgive myself if it was all a trap. I dialed her number and told Lacey I was gamed.

"Great! Matt's been wanting us both. He thinks it'll be hot to do two cousins." Lacey said on the phone.

And I agreed since Lacey and I didn't get into too much trouble while growing up. The worst we ever got into trouble was we both were caught smoking cigarettes when we were 10 and 14. This was going to be so much fun. Lacey and I could officially live up to our nickname "Double Trouble".

Two weeks later, Lacey, Matt, and I met up at a hotel. They came over and had their arms out, wanting to receive a hug from me. When I went to hug Lacey, she kissed me passionately. Matt watched us make out for 10 minutes. It was kind of weird being kissed by my cousin like that. Matt stroked my hair and rubbed Lacey's back, egging us to keep kissing in the parking lot.

"Shall we go to our room?" Lacey said as she winked.

"Sure." I smiled and looked at Matt.

"I'm ready if you gals are." Matt smiled and looked at Lacey and I.

We went up to our room. 407 was our room number. It was just a regular room, nothing special, just a king size bed with a bath tub and shower and mini-kitchen and mini-bar. Matt went to the Mini-Bar and poured us some shots. Matt wanted to do a couple body shots with Lacey and me. He told Lacey and I to get naked. So we got naked and I couldn't believe Lacey's body, it was so tiny and perfect. She had perky B cup breasts that weren't drooping like mine were. We went over and did some body shots with Matt. The only thing that was missing was the fruit. There was no fruit. So he just used the salt on our bodies and drank the rum. He first took a shot and licked up Lacey's body and kissed her passionately. I watched them and started to feel wetness between my legs, knowing that my turn was next. Matt took another shot and I put the salt on my body. He licked slowly up, teasing my tits, and then when his tongue reached my tits, he sped it up and landed his tongue in my mouth. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Then Matt took his clothes off and he was hard as a rock already. Lacey did a body shot and put the salt on his dick and licked all the way up and kissed him. Then it was my turn. I didn't put the salt on his dick; I just put it on his stomach. I licked my way up fast and slid my salty tongue into his mouth. Matt then cupped my breasts and Lacey smooched up behind me, grinding her pussy into my ass. Then Matt started grinding his cock into my pussy. I was so turned on, being sandwiched between my cousin and her husband.

Matt then sat on the edge of the bed and Lacey and I got on our knees. I followed Lacey's lead to start sucking his cock. I joined in and start licking and swirling my tongue around his 6 1/2 inch shaft. Matt moaned and sighed with ecstasy. He played with Lacey and I's hair and told us we were good girls. Lacey then French kissed me and Matt started stroking himself and egged us on.

"Oh yeah, that's it. You love kissing your cousin, you incestuous slut you, don't you?" Matt moaned. He glided up and down fast on his cock.

Lacey and I both moaned mmmm.

I then reached up and played with Lacey's perky breasts and Lacey squeezed my 44DD's. Lacey then laid me down on the floor and licked her way down from my body down to my pussy. Matt's eyes widened. He didn't know Lacey would be performing oral sex on me. Lacey slid her thick tongue deep inside me.

"Uhhhh....yessssss......." I moaned as I started to fuck Lacey's face. Lacey slid her tongue deep into my love hole. Matt came over and sat on the floor, still jerking his cock. He watched and egged on his wife.

"Yeah baby! Eat your cousin's pussy! Suck on that clit!"

Lacey moved her mouth up onto my clit and started sucking on it. I was in heaven. This was so wrong but yet it felt so right.

Matt then stopped stroking himself and came up to me and kissed me, as his hands wandered all over my breasts. He squeezed them and rolled my nipples with his fingers. He then leaned down and started to bite my nipples.

"Oh man....yeahhhhhhhh.........uhhhhhhhhhhh......." is all I could moan. I loved being played with by Lacey and Matt.

Lacey continued to slide her tongue in and out of me as fast as she could and Matt sucked on my luscious boobs. My breasts were feeling so sensitive. I've never had this much attention before even with former boyfriends.

I then came all over Lacey's face and Lacey pulled up with cum dribbling over her chin. I pushed Matt off my breasts, and leaned over to kiss Lacey and taste my juices.

"Mmm, I taste awesome, don't I?" I smiled as I said to Lacey, licking my cum off.

"Yeah you do, I could spend hours down there." Lacey winked.

Matt then told me and Lacey to get on the bed.

"I'm going to do you girls right." He said.

He made us spread our legs wide into the air. He asked me to play with myself as he fucked his wife.

He rammed his hard cock into Lacey. Lacey screamed with pleasure. I watched Lacey get fucked and got so turned on. I slid two fingers inside me, imagining it was Matt's cock as I continued watching Lacey and Matt get it on. Matt was so rough with Lacey. He pounded the shit out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Give it to me rough! Make me your whore!" Lacey moaned.

I got so excited hearing Lacey call herself a whore, I came all over my fingers. I laid my legs down and that caught Matt's attention. He pulled out of Lacey and went over to me and ordered to see my fingers. He licked the juices off my fingers. He then got on his knees and started to eat me out and finger me again. Lacey got up and got her dildo out of her purse that she carries with her when she is in desperate need of a fuck and is in a public place or not with Matt. Lacey then lay on the bed next to me and watched her husband eat my pussy and finger fuck me. She continued to slide the dildo into her moist, tight pussy in and out of her.

"Uhhhh....uhhhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhhh Matt! You do this sooo right!" I moan.

"Yeah I know" Matt muffled as he continued to eat my cunt and sliding 3 fingers into me. Lacey pumped herself and brought herself to an orgasm. She then gave me the dildo and I sucked Lacey's juices off of it. Matt came up from underneath me and watched me suck on Lacey's juicy dildo.

Matt then bended Lacey over the bed and fucked her from behind. He continued to spank her and he ordered me to try and deep throat the dildo.

I couldn't deep throat the dildo unfortunately since it was big and wide. So Matt pulled out and gave me his cock.

"Deep throat this, bitch." He said to me as he slid his cock into my mouth.

I sucked and sucked and took his whole 6 1/2 inches inside my throat.

"Oh yeah...good little slut." He said as he patted me on my hair. He then pulled out and went to put a cock ring on him.

"I'm going to explode because of you girls." He said as he put the cock ring on himself.

"Now try deep throating me again, Kate."

Matt fucked my mouth and continued to make me deep throat him. Lacey watched me give her husband head.

"Lacey can't deep throat for shit, but you can. You're going to make a guy very happy. Take notes Lacey." Matt turned around and told Lacey and kept praising me as I kept taking his cock into my mouth.

I continued sucking Matt's cock for 2 hours. Lacey just sat there and watched my technique. Matt finally pulled out and lay on the bed. He ordered me to get on top of him and ride him. I sat all the way down on his cock and continued going up and down. Lacey then hopped on Matt's face and started riding his face, grinding her pussy into his mouth. As I fucked Matt's dick, Lacey kissed me passionately. It was so hot. We played with each other's tits again as we continued fucking Matt.

Matt then told me and Lacey to switch. I got on Matt's face and he drove his tongue into me and Lacey fucked her husband. We were so loud, but we didn't care. We made the bed squeak and we just kept fucking. Matt then pushed me off of him and pushed Lacey off of him and made us lay on the bed with our legs spread wide up in the air again. He got up and rammed his cock into my pussy, fucking me so hard, and then he went and fucked Lacey's pussy and kept going back and forth.

"Oh god girls, I'm going to cum!!" He moaned.

Matt took his cock ring off and slid his cock into me one more time before releasing his load into Lacey. As he released his load into Lacey, he ordered me to get on my knees and eat out Lacey and get cum in my mouth and share the cum with Lacey.

I got a bunch of cum into my mouth and then moved up and French kissed Lacey. We both swallowed Matt's seed. Matt then collapsed on the bed and Lacey went and cuddled with her beloved husband and I went and lay on the couch that was in the room.

"This was the best fuck of my life." Matt said.

"Mine too." Said Lacey.

"Maybe we can do this again." I smiled.

~The End~