The Thrill of Online Exhibitionism

Story Info
I discover the excitement of anonymous webcam chat.
1.6k words
4.45
30.1k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my continuing exploration of my exhibitionist desires. My earlier submission described how this temptation was first awakened during an innocent encounter in a bar. Since that time (and with some encouragement of friends on this site) I have tested my limits in a few of situations -- though I continue to be a pretty conservative, risk-averse housewife and mother. This story tells how I have discovered an anonymous way to be exhibited and uninhibited:

*

"Check this out," my husband turned to me with the newspaper that he had picked up at the London airport. We were halfway to Atlanta and I was half asleep as he pointed to an article describing an online chat forum where people from all over the world have random encounters via webcam in an anonymous "roulette" format.

"The popular site attracts people of all ages and nationalities," the article said, "but some are turned off by the large percentage of people, mostly men, who appear in various stages of undress."

That was enough to wake me up as I turned on my reading light. The story went on to say that less than one in 30 users of the site are female, attributing this to the many men who are eager to expose themselves to these women.

"Hmmm . . . I rather like those odds," I thought to myself.

Without a word to my husband who was by then reading another section of the paper, I discreetly slipped the article into the side pocket of my travel bag for future reference.

Things were busy after we got home and picked up the kids from my parents. A week passed before I came across the article while unpacking my bag. I paused to re-read it and felt that now-familiar excitement building within me.

A flush came over me as I glanced toward my laptop on the bedside table. No one was home, so with my pulse accelerating I sat on the bed and logged onto the "roulette" site.

A control box appeared on the screen asking if I wished to enable my webcam. "Yes," I clicked, and my image appeared in one of two boxed sections of the screen. Near the top of the page were several buttons, including "Next" and "Stop."

After a moment to straighten my clothes and hair in the cam image, I clicked "Next." After a few more clicks I was face to face with a rather handsome man whose image filled the other section of my screen.

He nodded, I smiled, and a few words came across my screen: "Hi, I am Hafed."

Not sure if I should identify myself by name, I instead typed a question: "Where are you?"

"Turkey."

This went on for a few minutes as we chatted about superficial things.

"You are very beautiful," he said abruptly. "May I see more of you?"

Seated on the bed with the laptop, I was visible from the waist up. What exactly was he asking?

I smiled and shrugged, typing a very naïve question: "What do you want?"

Looking intently into the camera without a smile, he wrote simply, "Your beautiful body."

My heart raced as I felt myself blushing. Here was this Turkish man, a total stranger, looking at me calmly and very seriously. I was speechless, but somehow felt very safe in my anonymity.

This could be fun, I thought, as I unbuttoned my blouse to show my lacy bra underneath.

"More," he implored.

Slowly, very slowly, I unclasped the front of my bra and freed my small (34-A) breasts. Looking at the onscreen image of myself only added to the excitement. Letting the blouse slip off of my shoulders and arms, my chest was now completely bare. I was breathing hard and my hard was pounding with excitement.

"So beautiful . . . ," Hafed typed as I ran my long fingernails lightly across my perky breasts and hard nipples.

Just then the sound of approaching footsteps got my attention. "Damn!" I said out loud. One of my children was back from the community pool. Without saying bye to my new friend, I quickly closed the web browser, grabbed my blouse and darted into the bathroom to get dressed. "Damn, damn, damn," I muttered under my breath.

It was Friday evening and I never had a moment's privacy for the rest of the weekend, though my thoughts were constantly of my new game. I had read that as many as 25,000 people are on the roulette site at any one time, so I knew I was unlikely to encounter Hafed again. But I couldn't wait to see who else might be there.

When Monday morning came, my husband was off to work early and I hurried to drop off the kids at their summer swimming camp. Closing and locking the front door behind me, I went straight to the bedroom closet to choose an appropriate outfit for my morning adventure.

This time I would be better prepared by wearing something provocative and easy to remove (should the opportunity present itself). Tying on a few outfits, I settled on a skintight, white tank top made of very thin cotton that shows my small but firm breasts to advantage. I coupled it with a short brown skirt that falls nicely across my ass and thighs with lots of leg exposed below. A pair of sheer lacy panties completed the ensemble.

My hands were shaking with excitement as I logged onto the site. When my image appeared on the screen I tried several different positions before deciding to sit cross-legged on the bed with the laptop in front of me. It was comfortable and I managed to sit where the webcam could show everything from my legs to my face, being careful not to expose anything beneath my skirt.

Satisfied, I clicked "Next" and held my breath in anticipation.

The first man to appear was very old ("Next"), the next one obese ("Next"). Then my screen was filled with the close-up image of a penis with a man's hands furiously stroking it. He seemed oblivious to my presence as I momentarily admired his length and smoothness.

Moving on, I clicked past several men and a woman before pausing at a particularly attractive young man.

"Hi," I typed.

"Hi baby," came the reply, "nice tits."

I was surprised by his directness, but said, "Well, thank you." He was about 20 years old, so I wondered what he thought of me at 39.

"Show me," he said. I nearly lifted my top for him, but thought better of it and instead typed, "You first."

He was seated in front of his computer and visible to just below the waist. His hands moved lower as he raised himself a bit to pull off his jeans, which seemed to fit snugly. After bending to slide them down he straightened up and slid his chair back from the computer. My heart jumped into my throat when his erect cock came into view. It was very hard and visibly throbbing as he sat with his hands on his hips smiling at me.

"Now you," he said.

With one swift move my top was over my head, baring my chest for this young stud.

"Sweet" was the only word that appeared. I was breathing hard as my fingertips aimlessly caressed my nipples.

"Touch yourself," I wrote. With one strong hand, he grasped his erection and begin slowly, teasingly stroking it as it grew even more in length. Precum was seeping from the perfectly formed tip and he used it to slicken his head and shaft as one hand cupped him ample balls. Damn, I wanted to taste it!

"Now you," his message said. Drawing a deep breath I slipped off my skirt, leaving only the sheer thong panties. Being on the bed allowed me to lie back against a pillow and part my legs in front of the camera.

"I want you to ejaculate for me, OK?"

He continued to stroke himself as I teased him by rubbing my pussy through the wet lace. There was no reply, so I wrote, "I will take these off if you promise to cum for me."

"OK" was all he said, and I slowly slipped them over my legs and tossed them aside. His hand was pumping harder as I spread my legs wider to give him a clear view of my now-dripping pussy. This was almost to good to be true.

Alternatively I rubbed my pink clit and thrust my fingers into the tight opening below. A powerful orgasm was building within me and I was mesmerized by the young, sensitive cock on the screen. I wanted to touch it, to taste it, to feel it filling my aching pussy!

Just as I reached the brink of a climax, I managed to use one hand to type the words, "Please, please cum!" In an almost instant response, he stiffened his legs and body, thrusting his cock closer to the cam as hot streams of white semen shot from the tip. Now I was in the throes of an orgasm of my own as a seemingly endless amount of cum effused from this young man.

Panting like a marathon runner, I leaned forward to type a message, but just then the image changed. He had moved on without saying goodbye or even telling me his name. In his place was a middle-aged black man in traditional African garb, smiling nicely at this naked lady who had just appeared on his screen. Well, that's another story . . .

Over the last few weeks, I have take many opportunities to go online to live out my exhibitionist fantasies with complete strangers from around the world. It makes me feel so wanton and slutty . . . and nothing turns me on more than making one man after another cum for me in what can only be described as a virtual gangbang. My only question now is whether or not to tell my husband or keep this to myself.