The Throbbing Cooks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a confusing moment when the pleasure abruptly stopped. Strong hands lowered her to the floor, resting her head on a large cushion and pulling her legs out straight and slightly parted. Gene unfastened her skirt in the back, and she raised her hips while they pulled her skirt over her long, slender legs.

Once again, one of the men whistled as her lower body came into view.

"Damn," said one of the other men. "Look at that pussy."

Summer smiled. It was one of her best features, she knew.

Panther didn't say anything. Nor did he take his eyes from her wet slit. He begun loosening his pants; the others followed suit, and after a few moments all three of them were nude. Condoms were hastily distributed and, by panther, donned. Then the three men knelt down around the woman who had offered herself to them. For the next few minutes, she was in heaven as three sets of strong hands stroked, pulled, tweaked, rubbed, and caressed her quivering, sweaty body.

Summer couldn't take it any longer. "Are you guys gonna fuck me, or what? I need a cock!" she managed. She pulled Panther's face close to hers and kissed him deeply. She took the lead, pulling at his body to maneuvered him in between her legs. Panther took over from there, lifting her legs and holding them over his shoulders. This raised up her hips and ultimately pointed her pussy straight at him.

Panther held his cock and rubbed the head over her slit, wetting it with her own juices. Finally, the rocker couldn't wait any longer. With a primal grunt, he slid the entire length of his cock into her pussy. It went deep, and Summer moaned.

"Oh, God, yes!" She moaned again. "Do it, Panther. Fuck me!" She started moving her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

Not to be left out, Gene and the drummer moved up along her body, kneeling on either side of her head. Summer looked up and saw the two thick, glistening cockheads poised next her face; she obediently reached up and wrapped her hand around both of the shafts before opening her mouth to rub ger tongue around each of the flared heads. They both were leaking precum, which she lapped up eagerly. The taste and sensation pushed her further down the road to her full sexual height.

The drummer grinned at her. "You like my cock?" he asked.

Summer smiled a mischievous smile. "It's good, but they have vibrators that can do the same thing now."

He grunted; the other men smiled. He pushed into her mouth anyway. All the same, it lightened the mood, and they began using her body for their own pleasures. Coincidentally, it had the same effect on her.

The collection of sensations was nearly overwhelming. Soon, Summer felt herself slipping away. Her very basic instincts were taking over, and she gladly gave up control. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so slutty, and she found that it was freeing in a very real way. All she wanted was their cum, as though it were an innate, instinctive desire to breed. She knew, on one level, that their cum wouldn't actually end up in her pussy, but she allowed her body to be fooled in exchange for the pleasure that the thought gave her.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me. Make me your slut," she begged. Then, louder, she added, "I'm your whore! Fuck me like a whore!" she shouted. Summer was used to being the one in control; using men for their cocks and getting that next conquest. But something about having Panther buried deep in her pussy while she sucked off the two other men made her feel things she hadn't felt before. She gave herself over to it entirely, which heightened her senses to an erotic peak.

The men groaned and began to taunt her, following her lead.

"Yeah, whore. Suck my cock. I'm gonna cum down your throat," Gene sneered.

"Look at how she sucks cock," added the drummer. "You love that, don't you? You want all our cum inside you."

Summer waited until Gene pulled his cock our of her mouth so she could answer. "Yes, Sir!" She didn't know where that came from, but she rolled with it. "I'm a cock-sucking, cum-loving slut!" she replied enthusiastically. She quickly took the drummer's cock in her mouth, feeling that it had been too long since it had been there. Meanwhile, Panther continued fucking her wet hole, sliding the length of his cock in and out with long, hard strokes.

"Yeah, baby," he added, his voice breathy and deep. "Suck those cocks; make 'em cum down your throat!"

The three continued that way for several moments, Summer sucking and stroking the shafts that were offered to her, licking and swallowing the precum that she could find. Suddenly, Gene pulled out of her mouth.

"This slut loves cock so much, I bet she'd loved to get fucked in the ass at the same time!" he said.

The others agreed. Summer protested weakly, as she normally didn't like having anything in her ass larger than a finger or a plug, but she was far too gone to put up any real resistance. She just focused on the drummer's cock, which he pushed back into her mouth. After a moment, he popped it out of her mouth to allow her body to be moved and positioned- to have all her holes filled.

The men seemed to know exactly what to do. Gene moved onto his back, his cock standing proud and upright. Panther moved to the side as Summer's body was positioned over him; he kneeled behind her, ready to take her ass.

"Wait, wait, I'm dry- get it wet!" she muttered incoherently. She could only hope they'd do that for her, since she wasn't really in a position to argue.

"We're too good to you," Panther teased. He slid his cock in and out of her pussy a few times, collecting her juices to use as lube. He pulled out then positioned the tip of his cock against her tight asshole. Meanwhile, she could feel Gene's cock pressed against her freshly-fucked pussy.

"Be gentle," she begged. The men laughed.

"Ready.... Set...." Panther began. He paused for a moment, more for dramatic tension than anything else.

"Go!" the men yelled in near-perfect unison.

Summer shrieked with surprise and pain as Panther drilled deep into her ass. But the pain was tempered by the pleasure of Gene pushing into her pussy at the same time. She could feel both of their cocks pushing into her, and it was an entirely new sensation. "Oh, Goddddd!" she yelled, but she didn't try to pull away. She resolved to take every thrust from them.

The men fucked her with wild, passionate strokes, finding their own rhythm as their cocks drilled in and out of her holes. She took both shafts completely into her body, and she started to slip closer to an incredible, mind-bending climax.

She was vaguely aware of the cock that pressed against her face, but she opened her mouth and took it in.

"Look at this airtight slut," one of the men said. Summer wasn't sure who. "All her holes are plugged!"

They all laughed. And suddenly, Summer came.

She started to moan around the cock in her mouth, and she pushed back against the cocks that were sliding in and out of her.

"Goddamn, I can feel her cum!" Gene moaned. "She just got real tight."

"Fuck, yeah," Panther added.

There was no more pain. Everywhere the cocks touched, there was only pleasure. She was overwhelmed by the physical sensations, but also by the knowledge that she was, for the first time, fucking three men at once. She'd never imagined doing it before, but there she was, getting filled with cock in every hole. It felt perfect.

Panther's cock in her ass pushed in deeper and deeper. Gene fucked her with hard strokes. They were enjoying her orgasm as much as she was. She moaned again, the sound muffled by the cock in her mouth, but they all heard it. Her entire body was filled with the same pyrotechnics that had filled the stage only recently.

The drummer, not to miss out, grabbed one of her arms. She almost fell over onto Gene's body, but she somehow managed to stay upright. He placed her hand around his shaft. "Jerk on it, honey. Jerk on it for me."

She obeyed without question, sliding her hand up and down his shaft as she licked and sucked the head. They went on that way for several minutes longer; another orgasm flashed through Summer's body, and she made sure they all knew she was having it. She could hear the men grunting with exertion, and they could hear her squealing and moaning in ecstasy around the meat in her mouth.

Finally, Panther spoke. He sounded out of breath. "I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Fuck, same here," Gene added.

"Hey, little cumslut. I hope you're ready, 'cause I'm gonna cum all over you," Panther warned.

Summer nodded, not daring to take the cock from her mouth to answer. She was theirs to use, and they'd stay inside her body for just as long as they wanted. Her mind was far too clouded by the prolonged orgasm to argue, anyway.

Her body was moved again. She was repositioned as the cocks were pulled from her ass and pussy. There was a distinct wet sound as the shafts came out of her body. She was lowered to the floor, her head propped up so she could watch what was happening. She was glad for that, because it allowed her to watch as the three men kneeled next to her body and started stroking their cocks with frenzied speed. It was very obvious they were each close to cumming.

"Cum all over me," she offered, still dazed from the multiple climaxes she'd enjoyed. She rubbed her tits seductively, but then allowed herself the indulgence of self-pleasure. They watched her hands as they ran down her body and stopped at her pussy. Slowly, she started sliding a single finger in and out of herself. It was as much for their benefit as it was for hers.

The men positioned themselves as they desired. Panther kneeled closer to her face. Gene, over her breasts. The drummer chose close to her stomach. They were going to do exactly as she asked them to. They were going to cum all over her.

"Yeah, we're gonna cum all over your body, you little slut. And you're gonna love it too, aren't you?"

"Yes! GOD! Yes!" was all she could manage to reply. Her finger worked faster and faster, and she was surprised to find yet another climax building deep in the pit of her stomach.

The men came at almost the exact same moment. Panther groaned and arched his back, keeping his cock pointed at her face. A thick stream of cum shot out and landed across her cheek and nose. She opened her mouth, and he managed to get the next two loads inside her dark oral cavern. He pushed into her mouth and she dutifully licked up everything that remained.

Seeing the pretty girl take a load of cum all over her face and watching it drip down her cheek pushed Gene over the edge, too. He came, with several warm and thick loads of cum splashing over her chest and tits. She could feel it, fall on her nipples and run down the curve of her breast.

Finally, the drummer came as well. He shot his load over her belly and arm, and she distinctly felt some land on the same hand she was using to finger herself. She didn't care; it wasn't inside her, despite his apparent efforts otherwise.

As the men came all over her, she fingered herself faster, finally giving into another climax. She rode the sensation, moaning against Panther's cock and pushing her hips against her own finger. Summer felt their cum on her skin. She heard their heavy, pleasured breathing. She felt her heart thundering in her chest. The warm glow of the orgasm spread over her body; she slowed her fingering, letting the sharp climax turn into a relaxing wave.

Summer must have fallen asleep, because she felt both sore and satisfied when she woke up later. According to the clock, she had been asleep for several hours. She lifted her head and looked around. Panther was next to her, nude and snoring softly. Gene was asleep on the couch, despite there being no cushions. The drummer rested his hand on her arm, sleeping as soundly as the other two. They seemed worn out, which gave Summer a certain sense of accomplishment.

She ran her free hand over her face, momentarily surprised to find the dried cum on it. She carefully pulled her arm out from under the drummer's head and rolled away from Panther. She picked around the room, finding her clothing and slipping it on. She found her skirt, bra, and top. She found her tights, but they were torn. She couldn't find her panties, though. Spoils of war, she supposed.

She was, after all, a groupie. She knew her role. She had pleasured the band, came several times, and was still coated in their cum. That made it a good show. But she knew the rules: they got to use her, and maybe she used them back, but it wasn't a long-term thing. Her job, now, was to leave quietly and without a fuss. And, apparently, without her panties. She snuck one last look at the men that had given her so much, the slipped out the door and shut it behind her.

"Good night." The voice made her jump; she hadn't even seen Bob standing to the side of the door.

"Oh! Good night," she replied with a smile.

"Um... you've got some... some cum. On your face," he told her, pointing at his own face to illustrate what he was referring to.

"Oh, I know," she said with another smile. "I figured I'd wear it for a while."

Bob nodded. He smiled back at her. "They're coming back through this way in a couple months, you know."

Summer shook her head. "No, I didn't."

"Yeah. Surprise tour. Keep it to yourself, but... stop by. You know how to get in now."

Summer laughed, then turned away. She felt his eyes follow her as she walked down the corridor. It had been a good show... she couldn't wait for the next one.