The Tick Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, I'm sorry, honey," Carrie said, now gently rubbing his hard-on. "I didn't mean to hit it that hard."

Richard now entertained the women by making his boner bounce up and down, side to side, and even tried to swing it about in a circular motion. Their laughter and smiles only egged him on further.

"I still can't believe it...of all the boys to have a really big one," Janet said with a grin. "My nerdy stepbrother..."

"Richard is a fine boy," Carrie told her. "He's smart, caring, adventurous..."

She gave Richard a wink.

"Why shouldn't he have a big schlong?" she said as she eyed his swaying member. "Good for him."

Richard took particular pleasure in being looked over so thoroughly by the two women, as they watched every movement made by his humongous pecker. Richard loved staring at Carrie's big thighs, as she now sat on the edge of the counter, one leg crossed over the other, gently tapping her foot in the air. As Richard glanced at his step mother, she seemed to display an heir of superiority over him, as she greatly enjoyed looking at his naked form, yet in turn showed no signs of removing any of her clothes.

And her daughter was also happily embracing this lovely double standard as well. Janet slowly dropped to her knees, inspecting the underside of Richard's massive tool.

"I bet if I went outside, and took Richard with me," she said eyeing the boy's lengthy hardon from underneath. "I could sit underneath his dick and use it for shade."

Carrie burst out laughing, and - like she always did, seemingly just to torture Richard ever so blissfully - she slapped her thigh to show her amusement.

"Well there ya' go, now you're thinking," she teased her daughter. "We won't even need to bring an umbrella next time we go to the beach. (laugh) We'll just bring Richard. He can shield us."

With the atmosphere in the room loose and care-free, Janet decided to voice her own curiosity.

"What's it feel like?" she asked her mom, referring to Richard's huge erect phallus.

"Well don't ask me, touch it for yourself," her mom encouraged her.

Janet looked up at Richard with a nervous smile, then at his hard prick, and gently reached out. Richard playfully wagged his erection back and forth, as to elude her grasp, but she in turn made sure to grab hold of it.

"Gotcha," she said. Richard groaned softly in contentment as his stepsister had his huge cock in her hands for the first time.

The first few tugs on it gave Janet a great appreciation of its size.

"Oh God, it's so fucking big," she said as her tiny, delicate fingers could barely encircle his massive stalk.

"I told you," the mom said. "Believe me, after you left last night, I had to give him relief."

"You jerked him off?" the daughter asked her mom in an amused tone.

"I had to," Carrie said, crossing her gorgeous legs. She looked squarely at Richard. "Dick, you are like a cow that has to be milked."

The two young ones laughed.

"Moo," Richard said, playing along.

As much fun as they were having, especially Richard, Carrie never lost sight of the fact that this was a good educational experience for her daughter.

"Just get used to how it feels," she told Janet as the 18-year-old slowly, and still somewhat tentatively, stroked up and down on Richard's colossal dong. "Just caress it, stroke it. Enjoy the touch of it. Enjoy the penis. Don't fear the penis."

Janet, albeit with a few girlish giggles, heeded her mother's advice, and began to feel more and more comfortable applying such sensual strokes to Richard's most private part.

"Does this feel good?" she asked the boy, looking up at him as her hands somewhat increased their tempo.

"Oh God, you have no fucking idea," he said as he now stared up at the ceiling blissfully. The mom and daughter cracked up, as Richard rarely uttered a curse word so openly, signifying how unique this moment was. He was caught up in the emotion. He groaned out loud.

"Don't let him come too quickly," the mom urged as she could sense Richard getting closer to the edge. "Maybe stop stroking his schlong and play with his balls a bit. Be gentle though..."

Janet released Richard's pecker from her grasp, chuckling as she saw the huge erection bounce to and fro in the air without any constraint. She now reached under his penis and took hold of his balls, amazed at their weight as she lightly bounced them up and down in her right hand.

"Wo," she said. "You must be ready to explode again. Mom, you should feel his nuts, they're so fucking heavy."

"I can imagine, sweetie," Carrie laughed. "And look at the head of his penis, see that moisture?"

Janet, now rolling Richard's massive nuts around in her hand, eyed the head of Richard's pole with scrutiny, and saw the wetness that her mom referred to.

"That's precome, sweetie," she told Janet. "You've really gotten him worked up. That precome means he is very close...to erupting."

Carrie was going to simply say "close to ejaculating," but erupting seemed a better word for Richard's capabilities.

After playing with his balls and getting an idea for the amount of come Richard was preparing to shoot forth, Janet was about to go back to stroking his unrelenting erection, but with more ammunition.

She very slowly and very sexily wriggled out of her khaki shorts, and her sexy thighs - by virtue of a very skimpy bathing suit - were being shown off in an almost tortuous fashion.

"Oh God, that's just not right," Richard whined as his cock throbbed in the open air. The two women burst out laughing at Richard's discomfort.

"He really needs to come," Carrie said sympathetically.

"God, Ritchie boy, you really are a leg man, huh," Janet said. "I'm just gonna have to wear this bathing suit more often, aren't I?"

She now even went to greater lengths by doing knee lifts, showing off her spectacular legs and watching Richard stare open-mouthed. He loved how her big, tan thighs appeared even more substantial when she lifted each knee up, parallel to the floor, almost in hypnotic fashion.

"Now what you are doing is definitely bringing him to full arousal," Carrie told her daughter, as they both happily watched Richard's prick throb and thrust before him. "He obviously likes you. And he clearly likes your legs. It's a nice, healthy vibe you have going here...And now I think it's time you allowed him release."

Richard noted how Carrie used the word "allowed," as if it was up to Janet when he would be given the permission to come. He enjoyed the control she had over him at the moment, and enjoyed her touch.

The young brunette went back to stroking Richard's enormous hard-on, only with much more purpose. She applied long but rapid strokes, going up and down the entire length of his pole, and every now and then looking him in the eyes with a sweet, caring grin.

"Come on, big guy, come for me," she whispered to him, and those were the final words that were needed.

Richard clenched up, jutted out his midsection, and unleashed a huge, unbroken stream of come that splattered against Janet's tummy.

"Oh my God," she laughed, as Carrie looked on in amazement.

"Oh, Janet," Richard groaned aloud, as a second and equally copious amount of semen was unleashed from his prick, and given the arc that Janet now had his cock positioned at, the come reached all the way up to Janet's covered breasts, soaking the top of her bathing suit.

"Richard, Jesus," she laughed, but her amusement and amazement did not stop her from continuing to stroke his huge tool.

Another rope of come shot forth, this one going all the way up Janet's arm, to her elbow, and then another stream of ejaculate drenched her left thigh. Like she was holding a huge squirt gun, Janet then aimed Richard's donkeyesque member in the direction of her mom.

"Don't you dare," the mom kidded her daughter, but it was too late. Richard's dick released another warm, gooey dose of its seed, this time all over Carrie's wonderful calves. When the young mother bent down to see the results of Janet's manipulations, another shot of come erupted from Richard's dork and doused Carrie's hair. Her daughter burst out laughing at the scene she had created.

There was her mom, sitting on the edge of the sink, her head looking down at the floor, and huge rivulets of come dripped down from her brown bangs. Carrie couldn't help but wear a broad smile.

"Please get me a towel," she requested with great amusement. Janet wasn't quite ready to relinquish control of Richard's cock.

"I don't know if it's done," she laughed, as she milked a few more smaller streams of semen from his huge, fat boner.

"It's done enough damage," Carrie laughed. "Please, Janet, a towel."

Janet finally let go of Richard's mighty pork sword, watching it shrink to its flaccid state, with shrink not really being the best word in this case. Even though completely soft, Richard's penis still hung down past his enormous balls, bigger than most penises when fully erect.

"Richard," the step mom said as she wiped the come from her hair. "You should not be able to operate that thing without parental supervision, young man."

All three of them laughed.

"That was even more than last night," Janet said gleefully.

"Yes. Yes it was," Carrie clarified, as she now rubbed some of Richard's wonderful come into her soft, supple calves. "We'll have to try and top it next time."

'Next time? There is going to be a next time?' Richard pondered. The thought warmed his heart.

"You did fine, Janet," Carrie instructed her daughter, as this was the first time the young one got to bring a penis to climax. "But you still have sooooo much to learn."

And Richard didn't mind being Carrie's teaching tool, and a rather large tool at that.

"She's definitely on her way to being a woman," Richard said, still standing completely naked before the two women. "God, the way you showed off your legs, sis, my God...I guess amazing legs run in your family."

A naughty grin came across Janet's face.

"And we sure know what runs in the Parker family, on the male side that is," she said with a smile. The mom looked like she might burst if she didn't provide the answer.

"Big dicks," Carrie said happily, loving how naughty she sounded. Richard laughed along with them.

"I'm sorry, Richard, but there's no really no other way to put it," the mom laughed. Richard swung his ample organ from side to side, as if to say he was fine with Carrie's lewd description.

Richard finally put his shorts back on, and the three headed off in opposite directions for the afternoon.

"Oh, and Richard," Carrie began. "Don't make any plans for after dinner later tonight. I have something very serious to talk to you about."

TO BE CONTINUED

12