The Tick Incident Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their enthusiasm turned to giddiness.

"Ever have four hands on your cock all at once?" Obedience asked with a grin.

"Eh, I've had more," U claimed.

"More? Really? Sheesh," Obedience mildly protested, although given the size of U's tool, she could hardly argue.

"I guess I could see that..." she giggled.

"Temple Tea Time, which - "

"Oh my God I've heard of that," Obedience jumped in. "We'd fancy a membership in that social circle."

"I will keep you in the loop," U smiled. "It's a great time had by all."

Cleve and Irv, meanwhile, were glad to sit at the bar and watch festivities unfold, two voyeurs happy as clams.

Gert and Ms. Wooster continued to work their magic, four hands stroking up and down in rhythmic, inspired fashion.

"Are we doing a good job?" Obedience posed.

"If his prick is any indication...," Gert laughed.

"As tall as a totem pole," Obedience marveled.

The gals intermittently switched places on U's cock, rearranging their hands in playful fashion.

"I think I'm gonna come," U finally said in surrender.

"You're gonna shoot?" Obedience replied, her word a much better choice considering the tool in question.

Turning up the tempo, the two best friends stroked and stroked until U's groans and thrusts produced an explosion worthy of any Centennial celebration.

Gert and Obedience's manipulations harvested quite the ejaculatory burst, a tall column of semen rising up into the air from U's cock and not stopping until it hit the rafters.

"Blazes!" one of the onlookers said from across the bar.

"In all my born days...I'd never seen such a thing," Obedience said in true wonder as she watched one burst after another rise and fall, splashing down on the floor, the table, and unavoidably her legs and feet.

"Quite a grand finale," Gert interjected with splendor.

No type of firework - rockets, serpents, wheels, table rockets, cherry trees, fountains, or sun flowers - could produce this type of lengthy extravaganza.

"It's like - ooo there goes another one (laugh) - the Excelsior Geyser," Obedience alluded to.

Excelsior, named by the Hayden Geological Survey of 1871, would discharge 4,000 to 4,500 gallons of water per minute directly into the Firehole River. And in the late 19th century, much like U Parker, it erupted frequently.

Most of Excelsior's eruptions were about 100 feet high, although some exceeded 300 feet, in both height and width.

U's eruption had left all of its onlookers and instigators downright stunned, but powerfully stimulated and enriched by its sexual frenzy.

********************

Things calmed down, the party of five talking well into the night.

Many topics were covered. They discussed art, song, politics, and they chatted about the other Ulysses, the 18th President of the United States, Ulysses S. Grant, and whether or not he would run for a third term.

They talked until the sun came up.

All the while, the men remained completely nude. Clothes seemed to be a surrender to the next day. They didn't want this evening to end.

"You simply must come to see us in Austin, Mr. Parker," Obedience Wooster demanded. "We'd love to have you for another night of whimsy."

Eventually Cleve and Irv got dressed and made promise of delivering the whiskey to The Rusty Nail.

********************

Brilliant oranges and pinks decorated the horizon.

Their carriage was about to pull away from the jolly old saloon when, much to everyone's surprise, U came jogging out, naked as a jaybird.

One last goodbye.

The carriage rode away, carrying four passengers mighty glad they made the voyage to Tanglefoot.

"I'm sure happy we got to make U's acquaintance," Obedience raved, hugging her lover affectionately.

"Baby, you were amazing," Cleve said to Gert as their kisses intensified.

All still riding a buzz from U's last bottle of Old Kentucky as well as the night's grand events as a whole, they sang a naughty saloon ballad that had made its way to Austin. They had heard it so many times they had memorized the words.

The jubilant group sang in unison, mugs clanging. All in good cheer, the women's sweet tones beautifully rounded out the melody.

"Cheers to Ulysses Parker...
"He is a bartending genius...
"But his real claim to fame...
"He's got a fifteen-inch penis!

"Behold, it's a spectacle...
"He'll unveil it if you say please...
"You have to see it to believe it...
"Damn near to his knees!

"A towering tribute to Tanglefoot...
"It's hard as a rock...
"God bless Ulysses Parker...
"And his fifteen-inch cock!

********************

Nicknamed Tanglefoot because some citizens found that the combination of muddy streets and liquor made walking through the town challenging, Temple was founded as a railroad town in 1881.

In 1882, the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad built through the town, and soon after, the Santa Fe railroad made Temple a division point.

In 1893, the annual Temple Stag Party began, evolving out of a private Thanksgiving celebration attended by the town's leading men, including Delbert Parker.

Tis true that Parker men and Temple history are forever joined, like biscuits and gravy.

With a little prodding and digging, you will also find celebrated stories of their remarkable endowments, and the joy they brought to the masses.

Fast forward to 1979, when a song by the Bee Gees rocked Richard Parker's bedroom. The name of the song seemed awfully fitting: "Good Morning, Good Morning..."

He jumped up out of bed and for the first time ever, couldn't wait to get to class.

TO BE CONTINUED

12