The Tick Incident Ch. 09

Story Info
All hands on Dick.
4.7k words
4.54
19.9k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Comer was in command.

The hard-throwing right hander was pitching a masterpiece for the hometown Rangers and Dick Parker was a captivated viewer.

Texas was pistol-whipping the hated Red Sox, 11-2, and Comer was in a zone, about to throw a complete game.

The sounds of victory rang out loudly in the cavernous Temple Junior College cafeteria. Dick was the only one in it, nestled neatly into a corner. Nervousness blended with excitement inside his 18-year-old body.

"Dick?" came a call from afar. It persisted.

"Dick?" said the voice again.

He jumped up to greet the caller.

"Dick? Yoo-hoo...Where are you, hon? Dick?"

He saw it was Carrie. The clickety clack of her high heels drew closer.

"Oh, hon," she laughed. "It was a wild good chase finding you..."

"I'm sorry, Carr," he insisted.

"You're not hiding in here, are you, sweetie?" she smiled.

"Nah, nah, just...I found a T.V. Comer is pitching a gem for the Rangers. They're beating Boston," he went on.

"You ready, hon?" Carrie said, offering a sweet, nurturing smile.

"Oh yeah, definitely," he answered, wanting to sound eager and strong.

They headed out of the cafeteria and down the long, long corridor, at the end of it Room 138. It was their destination for the moment, but also the end of a long, long journey for Dick Parker.

"Feels like I've been preparing for this class for like eight years," he mused.

Carrie rubbed his shoulder.

"I warmed 'em up for ya, hon. It's a fun group, really," she smiled.

"Oh, and hon," Carrie went on casually, wanting to ease Dick's mind. "We're gonna meet Phyllis Dorshten for lunch after. I had hoped to have her over the last couple weeks or so but she was in California."

"Cool, cool," Dick replied, his mind occupied a bit.

Carrie rubbed his shoulder again.

"You are going to do wonderful, hon. I assure you. And have fun, kiddo," she said, offering her sincerest encouragement.

When their journey came to a stop, just outside the classroom, Dick could hear the muffled sound of female exuberance. Chatting, giggling, laughing, shouting all could be heard from outside the room.

Monarch-sized butterflies fluttered around in Dick Parker's stomach.

"Hon, I am gonna have you..." Carrie began, composed as ever.

"I am gonna have you disrobe here, and just put this towel around you, hon. And then, we will walk in - together," she assured him, wanting to provide some strength in solidarity.

"You really do look great today," said Dick as he got undressed, repeating something he had told her on the car ride over.

"Oh thank you, hon," she replied, looking down upon her knee-length beige skirt. "It's the first time I've worn this particular ensemble but I think it works..."

Carrie held out the towel for Dick as he got fully nude. His rather large member flopped into view, a giggle inevitably escaping from Carrie's lips.

"And heeeeeeeer ya go, hon," Carrie said playfully, holding out the towel.

Dick wrapped himself in the towel, for the moment, and walked in with Carrie.

The thought occurred to him, motivating him: like Steve Comer, could he go the distance?

******************

Carrie held court.

Everyone in the classroom grew to a hushed silence when the charismatic brunette walked back into the room. She had their attention once again.

Their silence was also due to anticipation.

"Well, well, well. Okay, the final leg of our journey," Carrie announced with gusto. "The male penis..."

A few chuckles could be heard, understandably so.

The women, aged 18-22, all set their gaze upon Dick, who was standing in the corner near the doorway. It was a big class, but not overly substantial. Dick, to keep his mind occupied, counted 30 or so young ladies in attendance.

"This is my darling T.A. for the day. Hon, you wanna come in?" Carrie teased, as Dick seemed pinned to the corner of the room.

He walked further in, his bashfulness subsiding little by little. Somehow, he felt very prepared for this moment. The day he went nude for Krendy and Maddy seemed far more overwhelming. This just felt like a test he had studied all night for, and was acing the first few questions.

"You wanna tell them a little bit about yourself, hon?" Carrie offered gently, as she took a seat on the corner of her desk, crossing her legs.

"Sure," he replied, holding the loosely-fitting towel in place.

He coughed before he spoke, the Texas heat drying his throat a bit.

"Well, my name is Dick Parker. I...am going to Baylor in the fall, where I plan to study architecture. Um, my two best friends are Barney Bussett and Craig Nichols...This...is actually my first rodeo, as far as nude modeling.

"Carrie asked me if I would help out and I said sure, no problem..."

Silence filled the room. Dick wondered if he had said enough, or just sounded really boring.

"You're best friends with Barney Bussett?" asked Lucy Monroe, seated fourth in the third row from the window, the sun shining nicely through.

"Yeah, don't hold it against me," he laughed, the rest of the ladies also having a chuckle.

"Oh my god, he and this guy that lives up the block from me were practically drag racing up and down the street last night," she complained. "In a very loud Pontiac Firebird..."

"Okay, okay," Carrie interjected.

"Let's not get too far off topic," she laughed.

Again, a short silence. And Carrie let it be. It was as if slowly and surely, she wanted the girls to be the navigators, take the class where it should go.

"First, why don't we all give Richard a round of applause just for helping us out today?" Carrie suggested, the two and a half dozen young ladies following suit.

Richard bowed for affect.

"We heard it's a whopper," offered Jill Jones, right from the front row.

"Yeah we saw the pictures of 'U' Parker," added Lucy, "and if there's ANY correlation..."

The room went into a tizzy, laughter and chattering back and forth until Carrie had to get things back on course.

"Alrighty, simmer down," she said with a smile, still sitting comfortably on her desk, never losing form.

"Yes, in the first half of our session," Carrie summarized, as a way of recapping but also effectively getting Dick up to speed, "we checked out some candid nudes by Florence St. Claire and also a few issues of Playgirl, donated by our darling

T.A..."

"Future model?" offered Cindy Jenkins, a cute, tomboy-ish blonde seated just a few feet from where Dick was nervously standing.

"Uh, maybe," he stammered, with a grin.

"But, unlike some grainy photos from the 1800's or glossy polaroids from present day, now we have the real thing," Carrie said with tremendous enthusiasm.

"So, Dick, hon? Why don't you drop your towel," she said easily, wanting to get the proverbial "show on the road."

"Okay, here goes," Dick said to himself, and the soft, cloth fabric cascaded gently down to the floor.

******************

Linda Gutteridge, an arts major, remembered the first time she ever saw 'Big Tex,' a 55-foot-tall statue and marketing icon of the annual State Fair of Texas, held at Fair Park in Dallas.

Seeing Dick Parker naked somehow topped that.

"That is a really big penis," she said flatly, the others in the class either too stunned or too shy to offer their opinion just yet.

Dick stood there, now completely nude, feeling 30 or so sets of curious eyes staring at him, or more namely, his impressive organ.

"Well just like my novelty-sized piece of chalk that I've been struggling with all day," Carrie said, holding the aforementioned object aloft, "or our four-foot map of Texas, covering up half the blackboard, Dick does possess quite the learning tool."

"It's my pride and joy," Dick followed up, he and Carrie working in tandem, the way a good teacher and T.A. should.

He swiveled his hips to gently make his organ sway side to side a bit.

The girls began to openly chuckle and point. It was healthy and organic. Dick enjoyed being the subject of their gaze.

"You wanna tell them about your endowment, hon?" Carrie asked gently.

Dick looked down at it, seemingly for inspiration. That cracked the girls up even more.

"Well, I have a big penis. It fluctuates between seven and eight inches soft, and then 11 and a half inches fully erect..."

"Eleven and a half inches?!" said a surprised Molly Kinnebrew. "Could we see it? Fully hard?"

"We will, we will, I assure you," confirmed Carrie from her desk. "But one thing at a time. It's a long afternoon."

Dick remained standing, expecting more questions to frantically come his way.

Sweet little Lucy Nesbrow, her big breasts bouncing a bit in her tight, white tank top, even got up from her desk and stood alongside it, offering a suggestion.

"Could you go like this," she posed, swiveling her hips, "make it flop around?"

The question itself injected humor into the situation, but when Dick actually obliged Lucy and made his dork dance, the entire room broke into a fit of high-pitched shrieks and chuckles.

It was jarring enough for the gals to see something that big and long hanging between a man's legs. But seeing it bounce about with unbridled enthusiasm took it to a whole other frenzied level.

Carrie, on cue, kept the show moving.

"Dick? I want you to go to the back of the room, behind the divider, and go into the closet," she instructed. "You will see a mini trampoline. I want you to bring it out."

******************

"Some, if you can believe, have referred to a penis as an intimidating, sexual weapon," Carrie lectured, "but one of the things we're here to do today is to dispel that myth. To break down and diminish all of those phallic anxieties we may have."

Dick slowly made his way back to the front of the room, carrying with him the sleek-looking, black and gray trampoline that Carrie had alluded to. The girls giggled as Dick tried to make his way up the narrow aisle, his penis bouncing around between his legs.

"So..." Carrie announced. "Trampolines are used primarily for exercise. It's a great workout. But today it's gonna be our little friend."

Dick put the apparatus down on the ground beside him. He didn't know yet what purpose it was going to serve, but he did begin to get an idea.

"What's she gonna do?" asked Patty Lynn.

"She's gonna have 'em jump on the trampoline," Cassidy Palmer fired back with gusto.

"Dick? You wanna?" posed Carrie.

He stepped up onto the trampoline but did so sheepishly, like a scared novice about to attempt a high dive.

"Carr, what are you making me do?" he laughed, causing the girls to crack up as well.

"Penises are fun! They're funny!" she replied, now standing up from her desk, adjusting her top just a bit.

Dick could easily make out the shape of her large breasts as she walked towards him.

"Sweetie, I want you to...bounce up and down," she instructed, giving a demonstration alongside him, her boobs doing just that, in her blouse.

Dick took a deep breath and took the plunge. He started bouncing, gently at first, then with enough force that his feet catapulted upwards, up and down into the air, playing with gravity.

As he gained more momentum and soared higher and higher, the frenzied laughter from the class grew from persistent to raucous.

"Look at it flopping!?"

"It's hitting his stomach!?"

The girls cared little about how high Richard was jumping, or how many times, but their attention was instead focused on his wildly-bouncing member.

A stroke of genius by Carrie, Richard's display of penis aerobics was quite the icebreaker, working in two ways. The girls were now more than comfortable with having a naked man in their midst, to the point of utter enjoyment and gaiety, and Richard in turn had certainly scared away all of those pesky butterflies.

"A one and a two and a three," counted Lucy, as if Richard's hectic dick flopping was an accepted exercise.

"C'mon, we wanna hear it smack your stomach!" yelled Tina Josowitz from the back row, her pig tail whipping back and forth.

"Oh my God, his penis swung around. Ooo, it did it again. And again!" Cassidy whined, collapsing onto her desk in hysterics.

"You are helicoptering all over the place," Lucy said flatly, a wry grin on her face.

"What's helicoptering?" laughed Betsy Brandt.

"It's when it...swings around - look," urged Lucy.

The crescendo of laughter had settled down a bit, but still persisted.

Richard took it up a notch by stretching his legs wider apart, sometimes touching his toes in mid air, but all the while the girls were solely focused on his penis.

"It almost...touches his nipples," mused Janice Alcott, a cute brunette sitting right underneath where Dick was bouncing.

"No, not that far," said Linda Staples with a laugh.

"But look how far it goes!?" Janice fired back.

Dick's bouncing penis kept pounding against his stomach like a drum, as if dancing to an imaginary disco beat.

"Naked guy on a trampoline, nice," Lucy laughed, then completely cracking up.

"Have we seen enough?" Carrie asked the crowd, herself trying to maintain composure in such a frenzied atmosphere.

"I don't think we could ever see enough of this, but, yes, I guess so," Melissa Cartwright said, dropping a pen by accident but not bothering to pick it up. She didn't want to miss a thing.

"Dick, you can stop, hon," Carrie told him with a smile.

"Good, I'm out of breath," he laughed.

"So are we!" Janice replied.

"You have a really acrobatic penis," said future philosophy major, Melissa Bing.

As instructed, Richard dragged the trampoline to the back of the room, putting it away for the day. It had served its purpose with flying colors.

"See, not so intimidating, am I right?" Carrie said with a wonderful, bawdy laugh.

******************

"So, now that we've seen how it can move and behave," Carrie laughed, "and since we're gonna be talking about it an awful lot, what do we call it?"

The girls in the class, still catching their breath after Dick's dizzying display, didn't produce an answer right away.

"C'mon, that wonderfully amusing appendage we just saw do an impressive impersonation of Charlie Chaplin's twirling cane. What do we call it?" she persisted.

Bridget Rose was the first one to answer.

"You mean his cock?" she said softly.

"Ding-ding-ding. That's correct," Carrie laughed. "But, hon, don't just say it, write it."

Carrie held out the fat, white stick of chalk for Bridget and urged her to go up to the board and write the word down.

Writing such a crass word on the blackboard seemed so delightfully out of place, but at the same time awfully thrilling. And after all, it was quite fitting, given the curriculum the ladies were studying on this fine, Texas afternoon.

"Jeez, Bridget, can you write it any bigger?!" Lucy said sarcastically.

There it was, in gigantic capital letters: COCK.

"That's my fault, hon," Carrie interjected. "I should have told you, everybody in the class is going to go up and write down a word. We have to leave room, but you're fine. We can, ahem, work around it."

Amber handed off to Lucy, like a relay. Having taken off her sandals, she pranced up to the blackboard in bare feet and wrote down her favorite - and possibly the most popular - penis euphemism.

Dick.

"Okay, we got the two Hall of Famers out of the way," Carrie laughed, crossing her legs. "But there are a boatload more. Let's keep it movin.' Let's keep it shakin.'"

One after another, each and every girl went up to the blackboard and wrote down a naughty word for the male anatomy.

Carrie's method again worked in two ways. It was simply making the women more comfortable in talking about and addressing the male organ, but it also worked to arouse Richard quite a deal. Seeing all of these nicely-mannered, well-spoken young females write down and use such crude words for the male sex organ was exhilarating, to say the least.

And it also seemed deliciously one-sided. They weren't writing down slang terms for boobs or bush, no-no-no. This was, after all, strictly a lesson - and discussion - of the male sex organ, in large part hidden and NOT talked about for generations and generations. Now, in more ways than one, it was on full display.

"There are soooooooo many words that are men's names," laughed Audra Jenkinson, a cute brunette with big, tanned thighs that Richard had been sneaking peaks at all afternoon.

"Peter, Jimmy, Johnson, Rod...well, of course, Dick..."

A few girlish snickers could be heard.

"Yeah we haven't even pointed out yet that..."

"What?" Carrie asked in teasing fashion.

"That your name's Dick...," Betsy went on.

"And you have a gigantic dick?" finished Lucy with a matter-of-fact fashion that had the class rolling.

Richard was getting more and more excited by the minute, his arousal rapidly growing.

"Like a lumberjack whose last name is Timber," Carrie said so sweetly and gently, with a smile.

The sound of chalk hastily whipping away against the blackboard continued for some time, one after another after another...

"I guess we should count at some point," Carrie laughed. "Dick, my darling T.A., you wanna count how many words the gals came up with?"

Richard dutifully counted, not minding at all that some of the more menial jobs of the afternoon were left to him.

"I count 72," he announced.

"Jeepers, that is a lot," Carrie laughed.

"Well I think 'cause everybody started writing down two or three words instead of just one," laughed Molly Walters.

"That's fine. I love the enthusiasm," Carrie said with a nod. "So, okay, I think that's enough. Mission accomplished. Now that we know what to call it, let's move onto learning more about it. Seeing what makes them tick, and go off..."

The girls clenched with excitement.

"Let's take matters into our own hands, shall we?" she announced with gusto.

******************

Richard's penis had ballooned into its proud, 11-and-a-half-inch state, bedazzling the women in attendance.

Carrie, getting up from her desk and moving to stand alongside Richard, on his left, bounced into his extended drawbridge in the process, causing it to bend far to the left and then thwack back into position.

"Ooo, sorry, hon, just trying to get around ya,'" she smiled.

"Now, what are we going to do when we might be confronted with something the size of Dick's dick?" Carrie asked the class.

"Run for the hills?" asked Kelly Cavanaugh.

"No, no. By no means," Carrie instantly protested, although the comment from Kelly got a few laughs. "Big penises can be kind of, well, jarring at first but, there are steps, to make things more enjoyable for you and your partner."

With that, Carrie expertly had Richard sidle up alongside the first row of ladies.

"We're going to practice our masturbating skills," Carrie announced, the class quickly beginning to pick up steam, like a hard-charging locomotive. "I am going to have you each stroke Richard, stroke him a few times, a nice couple of long, soothing tugs and caresses, and then pass him along to the girl in back of you."

"Just pass his cock around the room," Lindsay Bennett laughed, her Cowboys T-shirt definitely pleasing Richard.

"And, Dick? Your mission, hon, if you choose to accept it," Carrie teased, "is to stay upright (laugh). You have to last until every girl has had a turn, okay?"

"Yes, mam," he replied dutifully.

One after another, each of the girls had a turn stroking Richard's massive penis.

"Oh my God, your dick is so long," Lucy gushed, covering her mouth as if she had said something wrong. "It so long - can I use two hands?"

"There are no rules here. Sure," Carrie said, retreating to her desk and letting the young ladies take over.

12