The Tick Incident Ch. 10

Story Info
Two Sugars and LOTS of Cream.
9.9k words
4.38
25.3k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starbars, Choco'Lites, and Marathon bars all decorated the tray.

Dick Parker moseyed on back into Room 138, bringing with him a plentiful amount of goodies.

The girls all rushed over to the sugar-filled delights, picking out their favorites.

They thanked Richard for the treats. He had also been able to find 10 or so cans of Tab. Some of the girls took one.

Some did not.

"Oh, wonderful, hon," Carrie announced with a smile as she saw Richard handing out the timely refreshments. "Thank you, lovely."

"I don't like Tab but I don't dislike it," Meredith Lancaster mentioned.

"Great, Meredith. Thanks for sharing that with us," replied her best friend, Betty Motts, with a hint of sarcasm.

"These...are probably left over from the softball tournament they hosted last week, so I think we're okay to nibble," Carrie reasoned, approving Richard's findings in the Temple J.C. cafeteria.

"The Rangers did win," Dick commented, munching on a Starbar. "Eric Nadel's saying it might be their biggest win of the season."

Carrie wasted no time getting this train back on the rails.

"And if you wouldn't mind, good sir," she said, gesturing to Dick, requesting that he again disrobe, for the remainder of the class.

"Oh, sure," he dutifully replied.

Things had come full circle, a fact not lost on Carrie.

"Gotta get right back to where we started from," she sang softly, in such a sweet, upbeat fashion.

Cecilia Stevens picked up on it and joined in.

"Love is good, love can be strong, we gotta get right back to where we started from," sang the future 'Star Search' winner from El Paso.

"Very good, Cecilia. Maxine Nightingale wouldn't mind you singing her lyrics, but me on the other hand," Carrie remarked, with a few chuckles. "Oh, brother. Must be the caffeine..."

While Dick got completely nude, Carrie went about addressing the class as they munched and sipped.

"So...," the instructor began, with a demeanor that demanded everyone's attention. "Now we are gonna learn a little bit about history. And oh, Dick, if you would, hon, I want you to go around, and get signatures."

The charming brunette produced a clipboard with a single sheet of paper clamped to it, explaining that it was a petition to stop the tear-down of Marmaduke Custard's Ranch.

"Old Man Custard's Ranch?" Dick asked with interest.

"Exactly, hon," Carrie answered him. "We should be preserving Temple's history, not tearing it down."

"That's a fun ranch," Jenna Webster commented as she took a hearty sip of her favorite soft drink and also applied her John Hancock to the document spoken of. "They have sooooooo many horses there. I mean, it's not Briscoe Ranches, mind you, but it's still a cool spot."

As Dick went up and down the aisles, going from each girl to the next, Carrie's ability to juggle, to get a whole lot of things done at once, was again on display. Richard was indeed getting the signatures, but at the same time the girls were also treated to another up-close view of his fantastically-huge member.

Some tried to hide their stares. Some did not.

"Seriously, Carr, we're gonna learn about history now?!" protested Kim Phelton, a star point guard who broke a lot of hearts locally when she decided to play basketball at Oklahoma.

"Well, a fun game of history," Carrie expressed, with a wonderful smile.

******************

The classroom split into teams.

The subject was to be historical female figures of Texas, and as the girls added each of their signatures to the petition, a good number of them also couldn't help but give a loving tug to Dick's penis as he strode by.

By the time he neared the final row of girls, he was once again sporting a full erection, a fact that was impossible to hide.

"Custard's Ranch is almost an entire county unto itself," the pony-tailed Rita Kesmetrick commented.

"Yeah, it's a big one," Carrie informed, "and they wanna turn it into a skating rink."

"Skating can be cool. Didn't you see Roller Boogie?" asked the plucky Tina Taylor.

"Oh c'mon," laughed her best friend.

"So, each team gets to ask a question," Carrie informed as she began going over the rules. "I will give Dick the info on each mystery person. And he will indicate 'yes' or 'no' to let you know if you are hot on the trail. And by indicating, I don't mean he'll be telling you. He'll be showing you."

That last part had the girls a bit more curious.

As if on cue, Dick got the final signature and headed to the front.

"He's teeter-tottering his way over to you," remarked Belinda Hayes, a cute blonde who planned to transfer to Texas once she completed two years at Temple J.C.

"Ba-boing, ba-boing, ba-boing, ba-boing," Tina exclaimed, playfully mocking Richard's bouncing boner.

"In keeping with our focus on the lovely male organ, we are going to have Dick use his immense shillelagh to indicate 'yes or no' to each of your questions," Carrie happily relayed to the group as she took a seat back at her desk.

"I love it," Belinda gushed, biting down on her pen.

Richard was given an index card, bearing the name of the mystery person and some info on her life. Cassidy got the ball rolling.

"Were you born...before 1900?" she inquired.

All eyes gravitated towards the T.A.

"And hon, not saying, but showing," Carrie reinforced.

With that, Dick swiveled his hips, rocking his huge erection from east to west, indicating no.

The class went into a tizzy.

"Okay, then. So she was born after 1900. Got it," uttered the well-endowed Lucy Nesbrow, playing along.

"Were you a...performer?" asked Brenda, representing Team Armadillo.

Without hesitation, Dick gyrated his massive hard-on up and down, happily smacking his tummy.

"We are on the right track!" exclaimed Rita.

"So what happens now, now that Team Armadillo got a correct answer, they keep asking questions until they get a 'no,' or, until they guess who the figure is," Carrie instructed in a very matter-of-fact sort of tone, like she was going over the rules to 'Sorry' or 'Stay Alive.'

"Is there a home version of this game?" laughed Belinda.

The questions and answers soon came at a more rapid-fire pace, both teams getting into the competitive nature of things.

"Okay, so we know she was born after 1900. We know she was a performer. We know she was a singer and song writer," expressed future Texas lawyer Julia Von Stuben, recounting all the known facts about the mystery gal in question, like she was carefully reciting the details in an important, hard-to-crack case.

"Ooo, ooo, ooo. Janice Joplin! Janice Joplin!" shouted Hannah Grace, in effect giving Team Coyote the win.

Dick's penis rollicked up and down, commemorating the victory.

"If that's any indication," Lucy pointed out with a chuckle, "I guess that's the correct answer."

"Yeah, in-DICK-ation," laughed Melanie Elroy, a playful brunette in the first row.

"Dick, you wanna read the full answer, hon?" Carrie suggested with an endearing smile.

"Oh, sure," he quickly answered. "Born and raised in Port Arthur, Joplin began her music career in Austin, but moved to San Francisco to escape the somewhat rigid cultural restrictions of 1960's Texas. Before she died at the age of 27, Joplin had carved out a place for women in rock-n-roll alongside Bob Dylan and Jimmie Hendrix."

"So how many points do we get?" Lucy persisted.

"Team Armadillo is awarded 10 points. Well done, Team Armadillo! Woo-hoo! And now, Dick? You wanna pick out another one, hon?" Carrie asked, taking a stroll around the room.

Dick picked out another index card and suggested the girls get started with their questions.

He even further indulged them by jutting out his abdominal region further, emphasizing his 11 and a half inch member even more so.

"Okay, we're gonna get this one," maintained Molly Murphy, who - although she didn't know it at the time - was a future history major.

The questions fired out from different sections of the room, the two teams battling back and forth. Dick began to notice how spectacle gave way to competition, that the girls grew more and more used to his nudity and the various ways in which his penis was being used for the afternoon's festivities.

They hardly even laughed now when his erection bounced either up and down or side to side, rather considering its frenzied movements just part of a fun, spirited game. Dick found this idea all the more arousing.

"Mary "Texas" Guinen," he soon announced, after Team Coyote had gotten the answer to deadlock the score at 10, "lived from 1884 to 1933. The queen of New York's nightlife, Guinan was an actress turned entrepreneur who became known for her speakeasy, The 300 Club, which included scantily-clad dancers that were popular with the customers."

"Ugh, I've heard of Mary Guinen," groaned Denise Flannery.

"Well that would have helped five minutes ago!?" Brittany Nelson fired back at her teammate.

Dick announced that the two teams were now tied and would be playing a third and final round to decide the winner.

The final round saw the young women taking part in a heated battle.

But with so much attention - both verbal and visual - being placed on him and his prodigious organ, Dick began to boil over.

"Oh my God!" gasped Julia. "There's pre-come, dripping from his cock!"

She celebrated this discovery the way the original 49ers ballyhooed the sight of their sough-after gold.

"Oh my God, there is," confirmed Elle Garrity, getting up from her desk and standing alongside the T.A.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," Dick groaned, expressing both pain and arousal all in one.

The girls sensed his uneasy situation, and teased him a bit, even to the point of playful ridicule.

"Ah, you wanna come, Dicky?" Belinda cooed, leaning forward in her desk, giving Richard's watchful eyes a brief glimpse of cleavage.

She stuck out her tongue to playfully taunt him further.

Wanting to answer her question, but still stay in accordance with the game, Dick bounced his strained erection up and down feverishly.

"He's ambi-DICK-strous," laughed Bev Hughes, sitting to the side so she could bring her legs up, holding her knees, giving Dick a wonderful flash of her sexy thunder thighs.

"The answer," Carrie began, as she took the index cards from Dick, knowing he had way too much on his mind right now to serve as the game's emcee, "is Myra Maybelle Shirley Starr, better known as Belle Starr, the "Bandit Queen" of Dallas."

Cassidy piped up.

"Oh I heard of her," she commented.

"She supported herself as a horse thief," Carrie finished, having to speak loud enough to let her voice carry over the frenzied crowd and Dick's incessant, increasingly-intense moans. "Not that I condone horse thievery (laugh), but to many she was a hero."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh," Dick bellowed, begging for release.

"Oh, Dick, we'll get to you, hon," Carrie sympathized, giving his skyscraper-sized erection a light tap.

"Now who can tell me what we just learned?" Carrie asked the class, taking a seat back at her desk, fully in charge once again.

"Uh, well, first Janice Joplin, then - "

"Yes, yes, yes, but what else were we learning about?" Carrie further prodded, with such a playful, wry grin, running her fingers through her soft, brown locks. "Who was able to read between the lines?"

Isabelle Gresher wanted to give the answer. She leaned forward in her seat, fought past the final line of hesitation, and poured forth the correct response.

"Were we learning about...milking?" she asked.

"Isabelle, you weren't recruited by Princeton for nothing," approved Carrie. "Yes! Absolutely! We just learned about milking, which is to actively prolong one's level of arousal by increasing the length and intensity of the build-up."

"In essence, teasing him for a long, long time before we let him come?" Lucy wanted to confirm.

"Exactly," Carrie told her easily. "And unlike the first part of the class, we didn't even have to use our hands."

The class was in awe of Carrie's ability to get two things done simultaneously - in this case, a nice, entertaining history lesson that was perfectly intertwined with teasing and toying with Dick's humongous tool.

"You're like a magician, Carr," Amber insisted.

"Totally. Like Doug Henning," raved Tina.

"Hardly," Carrie replied modestly. "Combining history and sex all in the same lesson is born out of our need to get things done quickly."

"Now, since we're all having a ball," she conveyed with a wink, as the class, right on cue, was about to learn about the penis' two best friends. "Sweetie? Dick? I want you to go around and let the girls feel your balls."

Dick was teetering over the edge at this point, hardly able to contain his need and want for release. But he pushed forward.

"Just...hold your shillelagh up and out of the way," Carrie instructed. "Let each of the girls feel your balls."

"'Weigh your balls' is more like it," remarked a smiling Stephanie Andrews, rolling Dick's immense, heavy testicles around in her hand. "They're heavy! Oh my God. Like...really heavy."

"You could tee them up at Wildflower Country Club," Tina suggested, she herself no stranger to the course's lush greens.

From one girl to the next, Dick again worked his way around the room.

"So what's our grand finale? We have seven minutes," Amber acknowledged.

"It's the only time ever I didn't want a class to end," Denise chimed in, tugging on her top, the fabric clinging even tighter to her ample breasts.

"Well," Carrie smiled, "I don't think any class would be complete without a good, stiff, oral presentation."

******************

The last time Samantha Strothers volunteered for anything was two summers before, at the Bethel Church Carnival.

The tall, long-haired brunette had offered to climb on into the newly-rented dunk tank for one hour while Dimples the Clown took his lunch break. Sam wasn't able to taunt the crowd as well as Dimples, but for whatever reason, over and over again the paying customers were able to fire a fastball directly at the circular, red target, causing Samantha to go plunging into the 350 gallons of water below.

The reason she hit the cold water so many times was maybe the fact that the majority of customers during that 60-minute stretch was 18-22-year-old young men, eager to see Samantha's large breasts pressed firmly against her tight and drenched, tan shirt.

Volunteering for this assignment, the one at Temple J.C., was far different.

But in both instances, Sam knew she was most likely gonna get soaked.

Kneeling on the floor of the packed classroom, Sam gazed upwards, Dick's heavy, bouncing erection looming over her.

She awaited Carrie's instruction, eager but nervous.

"I know, oral presentations can cause a lot of anxiety," Carrie teased further.

"In this case, a full-on panic attack," joked Amanda Kresnick, who had a long night at the disco the evening before but felt her stubborn hangover subsiding more by the minute.

Carrie waited until the laughter subsided.

"Well, whether it's a small penis, average-sized, or...what we have here," she smiled, "learning how to master the art of fellatio can be quite a valuable asset in the bedroom."

Carrie suggested Samantha get comfortable with Dick's penis, urged her to begin stroking it and have fun handling it and caressing it.

Sam did as she was advised, amazed how big around Dick's dick was as she held it. She couldn't even imagine what it would be like to suck it. She found it a bit intimidating.

While Carrie took the class through step-by-step instructions, suggesting they add their own fun little tricks and unique maneuvers with their loving partner, Samantha was ready to have a taste.

She stuck out her tongue, and gently and slowly licked just the head of Dick's massively-long shaft.

"How's she doing, Dick?" Carrie was quick to ask.

"Straight A's so far," was his retort.

The darling brunette began to suck on the head, carefully and slowly easing it into her mouth. She stretched her body out a bit to knead out any tension and nervousness that had built up in her statuesque frame during her task. She was feeling more comfortable.

She opened her mouth further, and further, and further. Finally, Sam was able to slide just a few inches of the shaft into her mouth, to the back of her throat, and - with a slow but noticeable pace - was able to work Dick's lengthy pole in and out like a slickly-operating piston.

"Far out! She's actually doing it," raved the red-haired Wendy Watson.

"Did you have any doubt?" Carrie fired back. "We are here to learn, ladies. You will be able to handle anything once you've left here today."

With loud, raucous encouragement from her classmates, Samantha attacked her task with persistence and attitude.

"You still with me, cowboy?" she asked longingly, looking up at Dick with her pretty brown eyes, as she jerked his erection for a few seconds before once again putting it back in her warm, inviting mouth.

"This is amazing," Dick Parker declared while looking up at the ceiling, closing his eyes and allowing himself to drift into momentary bliss.

The class rocked with excitement. Every voice could be heard but only one hand was raised.

"Yes? Mary Beth?" Carrie asked as she noticed the short but plucky 20-year-old bank teller and part-time student had a question.

"Could I jerk him off while she sucks his cock?" she asked politely. "I mean, it looks like there's plenty of room."

This would alter Carrie's plans a bit but she was always able to adjust on the move.

"I don't see any reason why you can't tag team this thing," the teacher offered, standing up and walking over to where everyone had focused their attention.

Mary Beth jumped up quickly from her seat and practically raced over to Sam and Dick. She began stroking Dick's huge hard-on while Samantha sucked - quite audibly - on the top portion of Dick's member.

"You guys should be lab partners at SMU next year," Wendy remarked, kidding Mary Beth and Sam.

Working in tandem, the two young women were surely and affectively bringing Dick closer and closer to climax.

The bell rang, signifying the end of the class. But no one was moving.

"Goin' into extra innings," Hannah laughed.

"Yeah, and it's gonna be a grand slam that ends it," Julia fired back.

"More like grand salami," said an unidentified voice from the crowd.

"Let's take our time," Carrie urged, despite the class already going long.

But they didn't have to wait much longer. Feeling Dick tense up, his moans growing louder and louder with each tug and lick, Samantha raised her head again and made eye contact with the T.A.

"You ready to blow?" she asked, as if Dick was the human embodiment of Mount St. Augustine.

Once she got confirmation, Samantha grabbed Dick's towering hard-on and pulled him over to the far corner, ushering in a chorus of laughter from the room.

"Where is she taking him?" Lucy wondered aloud.

"Here, here, gimme your cock," Sam demanded hastily, able to stroke it up and down a few more times as she aimed it forward with purpose.

Dick's second eruption of the afternoon was no less astounding than the first. This time, Sam aimed his cock towards the oversized map of Texas, watching with glee as it doused the entire state from north to south.

"Far out," Wendy exclaimed once again.

"Your load's drenching Amarillo, and it's trickling all the way down to Brownsville!" Amber belted out, as Sam coaxed one rope after another after another after another out of Dick's strained, outsized shaft. "Ooo, you got Odessa, and El Paso, (laugh), oh my God, watch out, Laredo! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"Boy, howdy. I didn't know Texas had so many salt lakes," Hannah further teased.