The Ticket

Story Info
A bad day in Vegas gets worse.
1.2k words
3.15
38.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jo Anne and I were on our way back from Las Vegas. The trip had been fun for me but I could tell she was slightly disappointed and also worried about how we would manage the rent this month. Lady luck did not shine on me this trip. It had started out fine but slowly deteriorated. I was over a thousand dollars up at one point, but I thought I could parlay that into five. Boy was I wrong! Instead, I just became one of the other millions of people that helped build the magnificent, opulent casinos. I ended up loosing three thousand dollars. That's about a month's salary and I hadn't paid any of our bills yet that month. I could see why she was worried; I was worried too.

The drive home was filled mostly with silence. Neither of us was mad at each other, it was just the entire situation. I do need to tell you that Jo Anne looks fabulous. She is about 5' 4", slender, short brown hair, sparkling eyes and a smile that melts my heart. Today, all of that was set off in a blue sundress that showed off her great figure. The top was down on our mustang and the heat caused her to sweat just enough that her nipples clung to thin material of the dress. She never wears a bra because she doesn't need to. Her breasts are small and perky enough to stand up on their own. I guess I was paying too much attention to her and not enough to the road. Before I was even aware of what was happening, I glanced up and saw the red lights flashing in my mirror. I contorted my face and exclaimed, "Fuck, just what I need a three hundred dollar ticket!" I was aware of the cost of tickets in Nevada since I was just as stupid on our last trip and was pulled over for exactly what I was doing right now. I was going 90 in a 70 zone. Of course I didn't need to mention to Jo Anne that our insurance would probably double, because our agent had warned us after the last ticket that I would have to switch to assigned risk if I received another.

The cop walked up to the car and looked like he was right out of the back set of a movie studio. He was about six foot four, 220 pounds, dark glasses and of course the mandatory trooper hat, what else in Nevada. As he approached my window, he started his casual conversation.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"

"I believe I was going 70 officer."

"More like 90."

"I didn't realize I was going that fast."

"You probably think that because this road is so remote that the laws don't apply."

"No, I wouldn't think that, but is 90 really unsafe?"

This type of babble continued for some time. I was beginning to think that maybe I could talk him out of the ticket because he had not started writing it yet. Also, the entire time he was talking to me he was looking directly at Jo Anne's tits. When I finally had to opportunity to look at what he was watching I noticed that Jo Anne's dress was hiked up just enough to show a glimpse of her red panties. I had to take a second look myself because she was so hot. I could see the outline of the lips of her pussy through her silky sheer panties. Then I had the surprise of a lifetime. Jo Anne was rubbing the nipple of her right breast between her thumb and forefinger. It was sticking out about a half an inch. Jo Anne's nipples are so sensitive that she can make herself come in about two minutes when she rubs them. Today was no exception. I could see that look on her face. She had already come at least once and I'm not sure if she had already come before. The cop and I both watched in silence until Jo Anne blurted out, "We can't afford to get this ticket. What can we do to avoid it?"

The cop did not reply. He simply walked over to the passenger door and opened it. Without saying a word, he dropped his pants to his knees freeing his cock. Without looking at me Jo Anne reached up and put the head into her mouth. It did not take long for her to start bobbing up and down letting the entire thing slide to the back of her throat. I was impressed that she could handle it. He was probably about seven inches long and very thick. I looked up at the cops eyes but could not see them through the dark glasses. Jo Anne's motions started to increase in rate. Just when I thought the cop would shoot down her throat, Jo Anne popped his cock out of her mouth swung her legs out the door, lifted her hips and slid out of her panties. She then pulled her knees back and spread her legs. She must have had her fingers frigging her cunt while she was blowing the cop because she was so wet I could see her own juices dripping down her thighs. The cop didn't say a word, but simply placed his cock at the opening of her cunt and pushed it inside. There was no resistance. It slid into her bottoming out on the first stroke. Jo Anne now laid her head back where it almost rested in my lap. I looked into her eyes but she could not see me because she had gone into a state of being somewhere else. I knew this state well. When Jo Anne is getting fucked really well, she just starts coming and coming. That's all she can do. The rest of her world is tuned out. It was quite a sight. Jo Anne with her dress pulled up above her waist and the cop with his pants at his knees and his cock pounding into her cunt at a frenzied rate.

None of us said a single word. He just kept pounding in her hole and she made little whimpering sounds each time she would come. The entire thing only lasted about five minutes, but it seemed an eternity. Finally the cop pulled his head back, pushed his cock into her until his balls were tight against her ass, held his cock in place and started twitching as he emptied his load deep into her cunt. He seemed shoot an enormous amount of come because this went on for a much longer time than it takes me to fill her with my own cream.

He quickly pulled his cock out of her cunt and pulled his pants back up. He straightened his clothes and without a word walked back to the patrol car. He got in and made a u-turn and disappeared down the road. Jo Anne and I just sat there for a while. She was now facing front but her dress was still pulled up and I could see come dripping from her pussy onto the seat of the Mustang. I leaned over and kissed her, started the car and continued our trip home. Neither of us have ever mentioned this episode but every time I get in the Mustang, I am reminded by the come stain on the seat.

The end-------

xtlctlcx