The Ticklish Intruder

Story Info
Tables are turned on intruder – and he likes it.
8k words
4.54
92.6k
33
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*note... this is a work of adult fiction. Any resemblance to characters living or dead is purely accidental & is a product of the author's vivid imagination*

Kayla had had a hard day. Her boss was giving her a hard time; her ex-boyfriend was doing the same. All she wanted to do was to have people just leave her alone. After she got home, all she wanted to do was to get drunk & forget about her day. She had a few too many beers & went to bed with a spinning head.

Sometime during the night, she heard a sound that wasn't one of the usual nighttime sounds that she was familiar with. Getting up, she saw a movement near one of the living room windows. She grabbed a crow bar from the convenient location that she kept it at & snuck up to the dark shadow in her living room.

Coming up behind the shadow figure who was rummaging through a drawer, she swung, striking the stranger. Kayla knew how to take care of herself. Turning on the light, Kayla saw that it was a man, dressed in dark clothing. He was average size with dark hair, fair skin & slight stubble as if he hadn't shaven since the previous day. Undecided as to what to do with him, she dragged him into the spare bedroom & tied him up. She checked his breathing to see if he was still alive, which he was. He had a huge goose egg on his forehead & he would have one hell of a headache when he woke up but he'd survive.

Sitting there, looking at him, Kayla started feeling the anger of the day before come back. She sat there, shaking her head, thinking that she had to do something to make a statement that she wasn't a push over. Soon, her captive started coming to, groaning a little as he struggled to speak. He was grumbling, wondering out loud what had hit him. Kayla nudged him with her bare toes. He suddenly looked up at her, a little frightened.

Kayla simply asked, "What do you want here?"

He shut his mouth & wouldn't say anything.

Again, she asked, this time, a little more impatiently. He avoided her eyes & said nothing. Even though she was small of stature, Kayla was fairly strong. She didn't want to release him to the police just so he'd be released on bond the following day just so he could come back & hurt her or worse. She didn't want to take that chance.

Tying him more securely to the bed, she tried to think of something that she could do to him that would make him talk but wouldn't leave any marks. Sitting there, watching him struggle slightly, she had a flash back to her first boyfriend. He used to tickle her until she told him what ever he wanted to know. This gave Kayla a wonderful idea. She could have some fun & get out some of the anger that she had too, without 'hurting' this slime ball.

It seemed that her silence was unnerving this guy, all the better to keep him off guard. She got one of her black scarves & used it for a blindfold. This started him talking a little.

He struggled, trying to shake off the scarf, at the same time, sounding a little desperate, "I don't like having my eyes covered!! Please take it off!!!"

Kayla giggled at his pleas, telling him, "You should have thought about that before you broke into my house."

With that, he grew silent. Going to his feet, she untied his shoes & slipped off his socks. She could see that he was starting to sweat slightly. In a teasing voice, she asked, "What's wrong?"

He had nice feet. They looked soft & reasonably well cared for. Running a finger up the center of one, he yelped & his foot jerked. Grinning, Kayla asked him again, "Why did you break into my house??" She could see his face tighten willfully.

Grinning, she said to him in an oddly conversational tone, "When my ex-boyfriend wanted to get information out of me, all he did was pin me down and tickle the hell out of me. I'd end up telling him all kinds of things, just to get him to stop."

She ran her long fingernails up and down his foot experimentally as she talked. He grunted & tried to stifle a giggle that was trying to come out.

Leaning down close to his ear, she whispered, "Are you ticklish?"

He managed to grunt, "Not in the least."

Sensing a challenge, Kayla told him, "Okay... we can start simple then. What's your name?"

The bound intruder clamped his lips together.

Sighing, she told him, "You know... I've had a hard day and you're not making it any easier. If you just tell me who you are and why you chose my place to invade, I'll let you go."

He opened his mouth, as if to say something & then closed it tight.

Kayla narrowed her eyes & told him that she was trying to give him a break but he was just making it harder on himself.

She ran a lone fingernail up his sole & asked again, what his name was. He stifled another giggle. She did it again, running a fingernail up his sole, this time, harder. He yelped & grunted that he wouldn't tell her anything. Shaking her head again, she muttered that it was going to be a long night. Sighing, she again dragged her nails up one of his bound feet slowly. His reaction was instant, loud giggling, his foot jerking hard. Kneeling down at the foot of the bed, she watched his toes curl forward as her index finger traced just along their base.

Speaking loud enough for him to hear her, she threatened, "I'm not going to let you go until you spill the beans as to why you're here!!"

Again, he shook his head, staying silent. His feet were still warm and slightly moist from being inside his shoes. She was becoming impatient with her captive and wanted answers. Her nails scratched viciously at his tender soles, bringing forth screams of ticklish laughter from him. His feet, tied apart at the poles of the footboard, jerked spastically as her nails raked his pink soles. His whole body convulsed as her fingers restlessly scribbled and scratched all over the bottoms of his feet. Kayla couldn't help noticing that he was developing a sizable erection too. Grinning to herself, she continued to tickle her intruder's wiggling feet until his screams of laughter diminished to hoarse huffs. She stopped and stood next to him, watching his dick strain inside his jeans.

Commenting mildly to him, "So... this tickling is turning you on, huh? Really enjoying what I'm doing to you?"

She reached down and grabbed his crotch, feeling just how hard he was. Incredibly, her intruder arched his back, pushing his erection firmly against her hand. Massaging his dick through his jeans, Kayla couldn't help but remember how long it had been since the last time she had touched a man this way.

Stopping and sitting back for a moment, Kayla commented with a smirk, "You're kinda cute... I might keep you around for a while as my tickle toy since you don't like to talk."

Her captive just lay there, groaning softly, still recovering from the previous assault on his feet.

Walking around to the head of the bed, she leaned down close to his ear and whispered to him, "How would you like to be tickled all weekend long? I have nothing to do this weekend in the least that I can't do next weekend." Going on, sounding more and more enthusiastic, "I could do all kinds of kinky things to you."

Her captive, regaining his strength, started struggling again. Kayla had no real intentions of keeping him there all weekend; she was just trying to psych him out. It seemed to have an effect on him. He seemed to be more than a little scared but oddly, his erection didn't go down one bit. An idea came to Kayla as she sat there silently watching him struggle. She'd get the info out of him one way or the other...

She sat next to him on the bed and moved the blindfold from his eyes. He gasped at the sudden light, wincing.

Looking down at him, she gave him a stern look and intoned menacingly, "I know ways to get information out of guys. Devious, evil ways of getting information. Tickling is just the tip of the iceberg."

He now seemed more than a little terrified but his erection only seemed to get harder. A little puzzled but keeping her poker face intact, Kayla smiled sweetly as she reached down to massage his dick again. Her captive started writhing under her skillful hand, arching his back a little with each stroke of her fingers. Grinning with satisfaction, she undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Pulling them down far enough so that his erection was free of any confining fabric, it sprang to life, already throbbing. Taking a moment to quickly untie his feet so his legs were free of clothing, she quickly retied him before he could retaliate and kick her.

Now naked from the waist down, his cock rock hard and standing straight up in the air, already drooling precum, Kayla commented to her captive, "So, I can assume that bondage and tickling really get to you..." She lied like a pro, "I've done this to other guys and their dicks got soft rather quickly."

Her captive remained silent but his body's reactions spoke volumes. His breathing quickened as she briefly talked about tickling and bondage, his body tensing but his face flushing with mixed embarrassment as well as pleasure. His balls were tight against the base of his dick, telling Kayla a lot about his state of excitement too. He whispered weakly but with a hint of suppressed excitement, "What are you going to do to me???"

Getting off the bed for a moment, she left the room for a moment, coming back with a bright white shoe lace. His eyes widened, glued to that shoe lace, knowing immediately what it was for. He started struggling in earnest now, trying to keep her from doing what she intended to do.

"Now, now" Kayla admonished him, "That won't do you any good." She straddled his thighs, weighing him down so he couldn't roll from side to side.

Tauntingly holding up the shoe string, she winked playfully, "From now on, until you tell me what I want to know, you'll be a little more tied up."

Winding the shoe lace around the base of his dick, and then winding it around the base of his swollen balls, she tied it off, just tight enough to keep him from enjoying things too much. Groaning at the discomfort of his new situation, her captive lay still, seeming to be afraid to move. Kayla experimentally stroked his dick. Even though his face was grimacing, his dick seemed to enjoy it a great deal, swelling even more, twitching in response to her touch.

"Now, let's get down to business." Kayla winked as she went back to his feet.

They had started to dry out a little with exposure to the air so she winked at him again and left the room briefly to get some lotion. Coming back and settling down at his feet, she took one foot at a time, smoothing the lotion on each foot with detailed dedication, paying attention to all areas of his feet, even the tops and ankles. At first, her captive tensed, expecting it to tickle like mad. At length, he relaxed to a degree, lulled into a false sense of security.

Playfully, Kayla asked him, "Does that feel good?"

He nodded, sighing a little. Shaking her head a little, she commented, "I'm not doing this for your comfort, this is to make your feet more... responsive."

He raised his head and looked at her with a mixed expression of fear and longing.

Getting up to let the lotion absorb into his skin, she went to the head of the bed and kneeled down next to his head.

She got really close and told him in a seductive tone while brushing his sweaty hair off his forehead, "You will tell me what I want to know... eventually."

She licked the tip of his nose playfully, getting into the role of dominatrix. Another idea came to her and she went to the closet and rooted around for something. Coming out of it, she held a single feather in her hand, long, stiff and white. The bound man on the bed gasped audibly at the sight of the feather, his eyes nearly bugging out.

Approaching the bed, Kayla played with the feather, twirling it in front of his eyes as she asked in a husky voice, "How ticklish are your dick and balls?"

Now sweating freely, the intruder shook his head in denial as the feather got closer and closer to his swollen shaft. His reaction to the feather, along with everything else was getting Kayla quite excited, her pussy dripping and throbbing now. Experimentally running the tip of the feather lightly up the underside of his shaft, her bound intruder bit down on his lower lip hard, his teeth digging in. He shifted his hips to try to avoid the teasing tickle of the feather but Kayla resumed her position on his thighs, sitting down firmly.

Grinning, she watched his dick react to the light touch of the feather, observed how it twitched in response. She could see his tummy muscles tensing up, trying to hold back his innate reaction.

She crooned seductively to him, "Your dick really seems to like this... if you're a good boy and tell me what I want to know, I'll untie your buddy there and let him have some real fun."

She went on to say, "I know how badly you want to come but I can't let that happen until you tell me why you're here, who you are and everything like that. You can make it way easy on yourself and have a whole lot more fun if you just tell me who you are and why you chose my house to break into."

Sighing at his silence, she went on as she kept up the teasing with the feather, "You know, one of my favorite things to do to a guy is to give him a really great blow job. My mouth is watering, just looking at such a sweetly swollen dick, all nice and sensitive, just aching for some real attention."

Just hearing that, the bound intruder whimpered, his eyes wide, his dick twitching.

Seeing that she was getting to him, she went on, "And you know, seeing how helpless you are, how excited you are being tied up, I'm getting fairly excited too. My pussy is just aching, seeing you all tied up and helpless. You can't do anything to get yourself off... but I can..."

Another totally evil thought entered her mind. Getting off him, she went back to the closet, rooting around some more.

She came out with a small throw pillow and a length of nylon rope. She approached him with the pillow and the nylon rope. At first, he didn't understand the significance of the pillow until she squeezed it. It vibrated loudly!! She squeezed it again and it stopped. Grinning, she tied it to his upper thighs and taped the feather to where it touched his dick head. Her sex literally ached while she did this, knowing what it would do to him. Smiling impishly, she quickly walked to the bed and squeezed the pillow. The pillow jumped to life, vibrating loudly, the feather tickling the underside of his dick. Her captive exhaled loudly, tensing up in the effort to keep himself in control.

Within seconds of the feather vibrating against his tender flesh, he was struggling to evade its evil touch, his breathing shallow as he tried in vain to stifle the moans and giggles that threatened to overcome him. As he struggled, the pillow, instead of moving away from his sensitive parts, moved closer, resting against his swollen balls. Sounds that bordered on desperation came out of him as the pillow nuzzled his balls gently but insistently, sounds that were almost giggles but not quite. Kayla giggled and went to his feet.

Her captive watched in near horror as she lifted her hands over his feet and let them fall, her fingers already wiggling madly. As soon as her fingers touched his sensitive soles, he screamed moaning laughter, his whole body bucking and writhing, his feet trying to jerk away from her fingers, his hips gyrating insanely to dislodge the vibrating pillow. She laughed with him, her fingers dancing lightly over his soles as she watched him wiggle for her so nicely.

At length, with a note of desperation in his voice, he cried out, "Please, oh god please stop tickling me, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee make me come!!!!!!"

He repeated that over and over a few times, each time sounding more desperate. She stopped tickling him but let the pillow go on, even pressing it evilly closer to his balls for a few moments, watching him squirm a bit. Pressing on the pillow, she stopped it from vibrating and stepped back to watch him closely. Her intruder lay there, sweat soaked and trembling, panting, his eyes wide open with a wild look about them.

Kneeling next to the bed, crossing her arms and leaning on the bed next to his head, she spoke softly to him, "Now, are you ready to tell me at least your name?"

Finding his voice, he spoke on hoarse, breathless word, "Rick."

Kayla grinned. "Now, we have a name to call you!!"

He spoke again, softly asking, "What's your name?"

Caught off guard, she thought about withholding her name until he gave up more info but she felt, what the hell... "My name is Kayla, if you really want to know."

Rick smiled weakly but managed, "You have a beautiful name."

Dismissing his comment, she crooned, "Rick, dear, the more you tell me, the nicer I'll be to you. Why are you here? Did someone send you?"

Kayla let one hand stray down his face to his chest, toying with his nipples through his sweat soaked T shirt as she went on, her voice dropping down into a seductive purr. "If you're good and tell me, I'll do something really nice for you."

As she said that, her hand drifted down to his tummy, caressing in a light, tickly way that made him tighten his muscles. She pillowed her head on his tummy and let her hand slowly slide down to his thick, dark cloud of pubic hair, combing it with her fingernails. She felt Rick draw in his breath as her fingers grazed the base of his dick gently.

Raising her head and looking back at him, she asked with a sparkle in her eye, "Did you like that?"

Rick licked his lips and nodded. Kayla grinned and said playfully, "Then tell me more."

She winked at him but her hand didn't go any further. She knew that he wanted her to stroke him but she didn't want him to get too comfy just yet. Laying her head back down, she took some of her long, dark hair and with the ends, started running it up and down the length of his poor throbbing cock. Rick groaned and his member twitched in longing as her hair tickled up and down his length. Silent, Rick just lay there, eyes closed, greatly enjoying the feel of her hair in his dick. He didn't know how to tell her that her ex had paid him to break into her house to rattle her cage a little. He had never seen Kayla before, didn't know what a beauty she was, how feisty and exciting a lady she was. He flexed his hips, enjoying the feel of her silken hair caressing his shaft, reflecting on his situation. He really did enjoy bondage and was fortunate that she did this instead of turning him into the police. That would have been way more embarrassing to him.

Groaning, he knew that he had to come clean to her but, in all honesty, was enjoying the torture that she was putting him through. He had been in this type of situation before but never had he ever been so totally excited, so hard and wanting to come before. He had only resisted this long because it just felt so damned good!! Her hair stopped its path along his shaft and he opened his eyes.

Looking closely at him, Kayla asked, "Do you have anything more to add, in addition to your name?"

A look of terrible indecision came over his face. He was loathe to tell her the reason why he was there.

Sensing that something was going on, she sat up, looking at him expectantly. "Well?"

Rick stayed silent, torn between telling her everything and wanting her to keep doing what she was doing. He knew from her ex that she didn't really get into this (to his knowledge, anyway) but he could tell that Kayla was really getting off on tickling him. Her eyes sparkled in the way of one that truly enjoyed what they were doing and her eyes sparkled like stars in the night sky. Rick was starting to fall in love with the feisty beauty.

She looked at him expectantly; waiting for him to fold at the thought of more tickling but Rick remained silent, preparing himself for more torture. Frowning, she got up and grabbed a pair of scissors and approached him. Now, Rick was more than a little afraid. Her eyes met his, seeing the fear there and just started cutting his T shirt from his body.