The Tide Has Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I neared my ejaculation, a former teaching colleague, Dr. Priscilla Ainsworth (former adjunct faculty and now Natural Sciences Department Head) stood up removed my gag and wrapped Hillary's underwear around my throat tightening it with unsuspecting aggression. Dr. Ainsworth then began to insert two saliva-drenched fingers (moistened from Rachel's mouth) into my anus. She then whispered, "Perhaps one day my daughter will receive a sample of the mighty Dr. Thompson as well." She nibbled my earlobe right before she, Hillary and Rachel shared a laugh over her remark. I had no words for the lady that I used split a tuna sandwiches with during our faculty lunch hours. Right about then Hillary's mother sensed that my orgasm was about to erupt and announced, "he's about to cum ladies!" In my final thrusts, I went all the way inside Hillary so that the tip of my penis kissed the opening of her cervix. With a dry mouth and nearly strangled throat I managed to whisper in her ear, "I love you Hillary, please forgive me." She looked at me with shock as she started to develop tears. Her tears were an acknowledgement that I was still in her heart and she loved me, even though residual resentment lingered. I told Hillary I was glad it was her, not some stranger and she would make an excellent mom. She looked back at me with a forgiving smile and kissed me softly on the lips.

Moments later, I began to faint in and out of consciousness when I felt my seed spurt inside Hillary's womb. Around the same time, Ms. Ainsworth was doing her part by massaging my prostate with an aggressive vigor to ensure a successfully voluminous sample. Sometime later, I opened my eyes only to see what could be described as 'instant replays' being shown on the screen of the actual ejaculation followed by loud cheers and clapping. Rachel had placed two small Nano-sized cameras in her daughter's vagina to get the internal vantage point of 5-6 ropes of semen gushing into in her womb from my penis.

Hillary was then carried away from the area to rest, but my agony was not over yet. Leslie walked over and grabbed my penis and masturbated me for another 15 minutes to the point that I had a post orgasm sensory overload that transformed into excruciating pain. Hell, I was 46 years old and another quick orgasm was not comfortable, even though the pill maintained my erection past my initial gush of semen. She would not let me have a refractory period to rest; instead Leslie continued to pump my penis for every drop of semen possible. I was finally able to release a little residual cum that ended up in her sterile sample cup. Feeling unsatisfied with the amount I gave her, Rachel returned 15 minutes later to relentlessly pump my cock with even more force. The pain was too much that I began to clench my teeth, trying not to show any more signs of pain for the next 25 minutes. However, I finally submitted and cried out "Please Stop, Please Stop!" as I gave her two spurts of seed to complete the sample. I heard her daughter-in-law cheerfully say, "now that's getting your money's worth!" She then put the sample in the refrigerator and join everyone at her daughter's bedside.

It was all too much and I finally lost consciousness. Sometime later I woke up to the cheers of the crowd while lying on a bench, not knowing where I was exactly. The guards gave me water and my robe. After having a few sips of water and still in a mental fog, I scanned the crowd again. From the corner of my eye, I could see Hillary's hips elevated and propped on top of a huge white pillow to ensure maximum flow of my seed into her cervix. She was laid out on a plush outdoor bed in a shaded cabana surrounded by girlfriends while eating a slice of cake. Her mother proudly congratulated her and Leslie as the rest of the party nonchalantly continued in the background. Later that afternoon, Hillary made eye contact with me; I could feel her entitled, arrogant and satisfied stare from across her mother's lush green yard. She mouthed the words "I LOVE YOU" at me when Leslie was not paying attention. She was truly pleased and very assured that she'd become pregnant by her elusive crush -- her former college professor. Leslie saw our kiss and caught us having this moment and gave me a vengeful look. In retrospect, we shared this crazy sexual experience that included revenge, lust, submission, forgiveness and moments of love. On the other hand, Hillary had taken away any future contact with our biological child which made it bittersweet. The fertile moon shined over Malibu that evening while I sat there waiting for what was to follow. Now fully conscious, I began to make out some of Hillary, Rachel and Leslie's faint conversation below the buzz of the crowd. I could hear them discuss possible baby names. Hillary's mother went on to say, "you better believe whatever my daughter wants and needs, she gets!" right before a cackling laughter came from the trio.

As the crowd let out, there were a few stragglers left (Rachel's close friends), one of which was an older masked woman in her early 50's. She approached Rachel and asked if she could have some "fun" with me, Rachel nodded yes. She mentioned to her that I was rented for another 2 hours. Soon after she was performing oral sex on me to the cheer of the remaining guests. Unfortunately, the pill maintained my erection despite all the abuse I had already endured. My face grimaced every time she scraped her white veneers on my penis, especially when she would deep throat me or when her mouth would wrap tightly around the head. She would sensually gaze into my tired eyes as she sucked on me, I could feel and hear the soft humming of her mouth on my cock. Her brown eyes hypnotized me as she slowly became more and more delicate with her sucking. In the end, she was obtained a few tiny spurts of semen that left my depleted body. I could only moan and feel my abs and balls spasm from another ejaculation that evening.

Afterwards, she spent a few minutes cleaning the head of my shaft with her long, moist and gentle tongue. Her soft licking felt like someone was finally showing me a little mercy, so I told her thank you. She soon realized I had nothing left to give and abandoned efforts to continue her fun at my expense. Her lipstick stained the base of my shaft and left a scent of sweet fragrance. She picked up her half-filled wine glass, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "you're a good man Dr. Thompson." She revealed to me that she was CA State Senator and soon to be CA Governor Michelle Stewart. She said we once met at a charity dinner for underprivileged youth. She then waved goodbye to her hosts and stumbled drunkenly towards her waiting limousine. Maybe that small moment we had will somehow help me find a way out of this sexual servitude, I could only dream that one day she would remember our encounter and somehow take mercy on me. This small gesture of kindness is all I could hold on to.

An hour later, a trio of sorority sisters approached Leslie and she gave them permission to "fuck with me". Two girls then masturbated and squirted their pussy juices on my face, while the third one frustratingly could not reach orgasm. As a dare from her 2 sisters, the third drunk girl instead rained her full bladder of expensive champagne on my face irritating my eyes. I was further humiliated when all 3 took close-up selfies with me and later posted it on social media.

Soon thereafter, I was allowed to shower in the pool house and dressed in a robe by the guards. I was offered food and drink from the party organizers for services rendered. I was so famished from the day's events; that I could not turn it down even when my pride told me to refuse. They put me back in the van with my sandwich and icepacks on my purple and bloody knees and abused penis. I was now being shipped back to the camp infirmary to treat my prolonged erection and convalesce from the night's festivities. I never saw my wife and stepdaughters after that party and I wonder if I would ever see my son again. I would have to wait a few weeks to know if Hillary was truly pregnant. There were faint rumors that Leslie would to use the extra semen sample to have an IVF procedure to have my baby too. Just like making a baby with Hillary, the contract gave me no choice. This is the life of Richard Thompson, rented stud barcode # S19774991.

About four months later I found out that Hillary is glowingly pregnant with twin boys and her wife Leslie is also carrying my child (a girl). As a result of the crazy party and the breeding video leak that became viral, there is now an extensive waitlist for my services.

12