The Ties That Bind

Story Info
Matthew shows Amanda another side to life and love.
1.4k words
4.19
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started as innocent as a blooming rose. I met Matthew in the spring, it was an instant... something. To this day I can't tell you if it was love or lust at first. We met while I was working as a waitress at a night club down town. He would come in every night, knowing that I would be on the job. Some call it stalking, I say he was biding his time. He asked me out after the 3rd week. We went out on simple dates, movies, dinner, dancing. They always ended the same, with a simple good night at my door and a kiss on the cheek. I was beginning to think that he was not as interested or invested in us as I was. One night at dinner I voiced my concerns and my feelings.

"Matthew, have I done something wrong? Are you not attracted to me?" I asked shyly, holding my eyes down to the napkin in my lap.

He reached across the table and lifted my chin so he could look into my eyes.

"Of course I am Amanda, what would make you think otherwise?" he said into my eyes with what looked like sincerity.

"We have been dating for almost 4 month and you yet to touch me, kiss me, fuck me. I want you so bad it hurts. I go home at night after our dates alone, I spend hours masturbating and thinking of all the things I want you to do to me, and it gets me now where." I told him in a state of panic.

"I have sexual interests that are not quite what is the norm for most men. I have been shying away from intimacy with you, not because I don't want you, but because I don't want to scare you. If you truly think that I don't do the same as you at the end of our nights together, then you are truly mistaken. I want you more than I can say, but at the end of the night I know if I show you how I am and what I like I will never see you again." he replied.

"Show me Matthew. Show me, or loss me." I said standing up and walking out, heading for my apartment. After all he had said I was sure that he would not show me.

"Amanda, wait." He said grabbing my arm from behind, spinning me around and pushing me up against the side of the restaurant. He pushed his lips hard onto mine, his tong snaking out to force open my lips. I tried to wrap my arms around him, but he held them over my head and kissed me so deep that I felt my inner core begin to melt.

"Let's go to my place." he said in a deep throaty voice that made me wet at the core and weak at the knees. We hailed a cab and got to his pent house apartment. He walked me back to two large double doors that I could only assume where his bedroom.

"I am going to place a blindfold on you." he said spinning me around and tying a piece of black fabric over my eyes. He then pushed me through the doors and into a very cold room.

"When you are in here with me I am the master and you will do as I say, or you will be severally punished. AM I understood?" he asked in a deep sexy commanding voice.

"Yes." I said on a single breath. I felt a strong hand come down on my ass and I left out a little yelp in surprise.

"Yes what?" he said in that same sexy voice that was melting my core.

"Yes master." I replied breathlessly.

"Good girl. Now lift your arms over your head spread apart and spread your legs open for me." he said and I complied willingly.

This was fun so far. I felt his warm hands on my cool flesh as he ran his hands up my sides under my shirt, lifting it from my frame. As the cold air hit my bare exposed skin, my nipples began to harden. I felt him leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down my neck to my left breast. He sucked me into his mouth and began to bite, lick and suck upon my breast as his hand reached up to my other breast and began to twist and pinch that nipple. The combination was driving me insane and I could not help but moan as my center became lava, and my juices began to drip down my leg.

"Matthew, please, take me." I whispered on a moan. All at once his mouth and hands where gone from my body.

"Did I give you permission to speak, you slutty slave?" he said in a harsh tone.

"No master." I said not knowing what he was going to do. Before I knew what had happened I was face down in silk on a plush bed.

"Get up on your knees." He yelled.

I did as I was told. He then put my hands in some kind of shackle or cuff.

"This is what happens when we talk out of turn, my naughty, sexy, little slave." he said as he pulled my skirt and panties of my legs. Whack, I heard and felt the impact of his hand on my bare ass.

"If you make a sound it will get worse, when I am ready for your apology I will ask for it." he said following it up with another smack. Again and again he struck me.

I bit back my tears and my screams till I was biting back moans. I couldn't believe that my mind and body where enjoying the pain.

"What do we have here?" He said as he inhaled deeply.

"You are enjoying this aren't you, you horny little slut? Answer me." He said as he reached down and cupped my hot cunt.

"Yes master I am." I said on a breath as he inserted a finger into me.

"I am ready for that apology now." He said coldly moving his hand away.

"I am sorry that I talked out of turn master. I will try better to be a good little slut for you." I said.

"Good girl. I am going to turn you onto your back now. Lay still and hold your arms over your head." He said to me. I did as I was told and again he cuffed my hands above me, he also cuffed my feet to the bed. I felt him lay down on top of me supporting his weight on his arms as he feathered kisses down my body to my hot center. I knew what he would find but I didn't know what he planned to do.

I felt him pull my lips apart, as his tong snaked out and slowly traced my inner lips as he traveled up to apply pressure to my engorged clit, I started thrashing around, biting my lip. I had never met someone so skilled with their tong. "You will lay still or you will find no relief." he said to me. I fought with myself as he slid his tong deep into my core.

"You taste glorious, let's see how you feel!!" He said menacingly. As I felt him move up between my legs, I felt his hard cock press against my opening.

I had no idea how long or wide he was, but I had a felling it was going to hurt.

"Are you ready slave?" he asked with a smile in his voice.

"Yes master, please, please fuck me." He rammed into me until the base of him was at my opening. I screamed in pain. It felt like he was tearing me in to. He started pumping hard and fast, it hurt and felt amazing at the same time.

"Come for me slave, right now or be punished." he said reaching up and pinching my nipple. I screamed and moaned as I came harder than I ever had. He filled me to the brim and then some as he screamed out my name on his climax. He removed the cuffs and blindfold and laid down next to me.

"So do you plan on coming back? Or have I scared you off?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"Oh I am not going anywhere." I said as I kissed him, and cuffed him to the bed...

To be continued...

Please be nice, this was my first. I am open to comments.